Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 13

Story Info
Anand's Arab Boss continues to ravage Kayal.
5.5k words
4.35
17.4k
12

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again for Kenji sato to edit this series.

The next day, Kayal finally woke up, it was already morning. Her head was hurting due to the alcohol, but her pussy was hurting even more. She looked over to see Hashim. But he was nowhere to be seen. She stood up and noticed the pain in her vagina. She reached down and touched it. It was still wet and slippery. She tried to walk, but her legs gave way. She felt lightheaded as the memories of yesterday hit her. Her orgasm had been intense. And painful.

She slowly crawled towards the bathroom and hit the bathtub. The water poured over her whole body, washing away the stains of their fuck session. It helped her heal from the soreness and the bodily fluids on her. She quickly took a shower, washing away all the filth of previous day and night. She brushed her teeth and cleaned up her hair. Finally, she opened the door to look for Hashim, but he wasn't anywhere. It was almost noon and she was panicking. What would happen if Anand comes home and finds her missing?

A knock came at the door and a porter walked in with a full Indian breakfast. Kayal went and ate everything, as she was so hungry. While she was eating, Hashim came inside with a smile.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked, giving her a friendly hug.

"Yes, I did," she said, shyly. "I don't know where Anand is, though."

"That's what I was working on. I've made a few calls and Anand has already taken an early morning flight to Delhi. I've asked the clients to hold him for two more days.

Kayal nodded, thankful that he did something about Anand's disappearance.

"Eat quickly," he said, sternly. "I've postponed my return flight just for you, and I want to enjoy this vacation with you, fully."

She smiled, happy that he was going to stay for another two days.

Hashim had his pants undone, and his cock and balls were exposed. Kayal just smiled looking at him.

"Get over here!" he ordered. "GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES IN FRONT OF ME AND SUCK MY PRICK."

Kayal gazed at the monster dick staring back at her. It looked even larger than the day before when it had pulverised her pussy and mouth.

"Stare at it. Take it all in," he said, as he slowly began stroking it. He was rock hard, and some pre-cum began to emerge from his dickhead. Kayal stuck her tongue out and licked the head. Her reward was a small glob of pre-cum.

"Fuck," she said, lust overcoming her. "Fuck."

He grabbed the wife by her hair and pushed his thick cock into her throat. Kayal gasped and choked, trying to back off the mammoth, hard dick.

"We're gonna teach you a few things, today," Hashim said. "Lesson one is how to deepthroat. Do it!" Hashim yelled, and he pushed his cock down her throat for emphasis. "I'll make you a champ. Now, let's start slow. Take as much as you can."

She addressed the white cock again, and this time, managed a good four inches. Then, another. Hashim was pleased, but he wasn't satisfied.

"Good start, but you can do better," he said. "Take it out and do it again."

She obeyed her new master, and this time, she took seven, then eight inches. He let it rest in her throat for a minute. Then, he pushed deeper. Kayal started to choke again, but this time, Hashim's strong hands held her in place.

"Breathe through your nose," he said. Hashim began pummeling her throat with his dick, sawing in and out, his heavy balls slapping against her chin. Hashim panted, "SUCK MY BALLS!" and Kayal complied.

Still jerking the shaft of his cock with her hand, she moved her mouth over to his cum-filled balls and licked at his scrotum sack. Then, she sucked one of his balls into her mouth. His prick tasted of raw sex. Her tongue and lips worked to devour one of his sperm-filled testicles, then switched to the other. When she thought she had sucked on his balls enough, she kissed and licked each one gently before returning her mouth to his cockhead.

Once things got going the way he wanted, he grabbed her head again, with both hands, and started fucking her mouth with long, hard strokes.

As his cock passed back and forth between her lips, her tongue flicked at its underside. Hashim began fucking into Kayal's mouth faster and faster. With each stroke, he pushed more of his cockmeat down her throat. He fucked her mouth for a long time, driving his cock deep into her throat.

Kayal's hands were now holding onto his ass cheeks for dear life, her mouth filled completely with the cockmeat. Her tongue licked and flicked along the underside of his cock, as he rammed it in and out.

Then, grabbing her head by her long hair, he roughly moved her head back and forth along the length of his cock, ramming hard into her hungry mouth. Kayal's lovely, young lips tightly pursed around his aching cock, sucking voraciously, trying to milk his cum from him. Her married pussy was soaked.

"IT'S TIME TO DRINK MY CUM, DARLING!" Hashim panted, as he felt his balls swell in anticipation of bursting forth with a heavy load of sticky, white cum. His hands grabbed her head and he shoved it down hard onto his jerking cock. His prick exploded in her mouth, sending jets of boiling-hot cum down Kayal's throat, filling her mouth to the brim with his sperm until it could hold no more, and Kayal was forced to swallow it down.

After that, Hashim picked up Kayal by her shoulders, and quickly removed her bathrobe and threw it aside. Soon, Hashim forced his tongue down her throat, while he grabbed her tight ass. She responded, and the two pushed their tongues together. Kayal moaned and she could feel his cock against her thigh, and she felt her pussy get even wetter. Soon, his lips landed on her tender neck, gently caressing it with his slightly parted lips. He showered her neck with small kisses, while he gently squeezed her breast. She kissed him on his cheek, beckoning for his lips. Their tongues snaked around each other's, as he hungrily her lips and mouth.

Hashim quickly removed all of his remaining clothes. He turned to her, parted her shapely legs and stared at Kayal's naked cunt. He took a deep breath of her cunt's scent, savouring its aroma. The next minute, he was on top of her, using his knees to push her legs apart and planting himself firmly between them.

"Mmmmpphh..." Kayal whimpered, as he cupped her right breast and gave it a squeeze. His hand switched from one breast to the other; cupping them, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. He started sucking on her nipples. Her nipples stood erect, as Hashim alternately sucked between the left and right nipple.

Hashim was hungrily sucking on her breasts. His mouth was latched firmly on her nipple, pulling it with his mouth. Kayal could feel his warm, heavy breath on her soft skin. He lowered his hand, pinched her clit and rolled it in his fingers. Kayal groaned, as an unbelievable surge of pure pleasure coursed through her body.

He kissed Kayal on the lips, and said, "YOU WERE MADE TO BE FUCKED, AND I AM GOING TO DO JUST THAT." He slowly moved his cockhead up and down her wet slit. He inserted his tool lovingly into the Kayal's mushy lovehole. Slowly, he pushed further and further into her, her little pussy expanding to its limit to accommodate that monster cock.

"Hawwww..." she moaned, and arched her back. She clenched her fists tightly, a jolt of raw pleasure surged through her body, as he started fucking her in the missionary position.

Soon, Hashim settled into a steady rhythm; his cock slid in and out of her with ease from all of her wetness. Her body started shaking as the orgasm started manifesting itself. Hashim realized it too, and started fucking her faster. Hashim was all the way into her cunt, his muscular chest crushing down on her breasts.

Kayal was moaning incoherently. "Aarrgghh... Aaahhhh... Aaahhhh..." she moaned, as the orgasm drew closer and grew stronger.

Ever so slowly, he pulled his prick out, and then rammed it deeply down into her cunt in one savage stroke.

That was the trigger! "Aarrrrrgghhhhhhh...!" Kayal moaned, as she was lost in this deep sea of ecstasy.

This did not stop Hashim as he just kept fucking her at the same pace minute after minute. His hands were on her hips, guiding the movement of her cunt, just the way he wanted. He lay on top of her, his cock buried to the hilt in her tender pussy, as he savoured the sensations of his total control over her body. As he slowly pistoned his cock in and out of her hole. She began to respond, her quivering body was then moving in unison with Hashim's strokes.

"AAARRGGHHH... OH... OH... OHHH.. OH NO... NOOO... YESSS. FUCK MEEE... FUCK ME, HARD..." Kayal screamed, as she felt her cunt betray her once again, and the quivers of an orgasm beginning to develop deep in her cunt.

Hashim raised her legs and placed them on his shoulders and leaned over on her chest, allowing his cock to slide deeper inside of her. Then he pushed her legs down his shoulders, and Kayal locked them behind his back. His one hand sneaked under her, and grabbed her supple butt while the other went across and under her back. Kayal wrapped her arms around Hashim, as he banged her. He started moving his hips, gathering pace with each stroke.

Kayal's knees were almost touching her breasts, and her ass was raised up, allowing Hashim to go deeper inside her. In that position, he could push his cock all the way inside. He pushed his cock completely inside and gyrated his hips. Kayal's moans grew louder as another orgasm approached. He kept nuzzling and kissing her neck, while continuing to fuck her. She was meeting his every thrust. She was moving her cunt muscles, trying to milk his cum from that fucking prick. Her hands were on his ass, trying to push him deeper and deeper inside of her cunt.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Please, please, let me cum. PLEASE LET ME CUMM!!!" Kayal screamed. Hashim wasn't about to stop. He was almost there and was going to give her the load. With a loud groan, he started ejaculating inside her.

"Aarrggh... aarrgh..." Hashim groaned. He had thrown his head back, and closed his eyes. The feel of his seed spurting into her cunt was what Kayal needed to reach her own climax. She began to shake uncontrollably, as a devastating orgasm tore through her body.

"YES!! YESS!!! YESSSS!!!" Her legs wrapped tighter and tighter around his waist as her body shook from the orgasm.

Finally, he flopped over her, his cock slowly deflating inside of her pussy. Quickly, he rolled off of her and brought the cum-coated cock up to her mouth to lick clean. By then, Kayal was so wanton and horny that she needed no second invitation. She grabbed his balls with one hand, and squeezed his cock with the other, zealously licking off every single drop of our juice off his rod.

He left the room to go to the bathroomX, while Kayal lying on his bed with cum oozing out of her pussy, was recalling the tale of what had transpired that morning and the evening prior. Kayal looked intensely satisfied and exhausted; she just curled up in a fetal position. When Hashim came back into the room after cleaning himself, he saw that Kayal had fallen asleep, and he decided to let her take some rest while the day was still young. He got a damp cloth from the bathroom and cleaned her of all the sex juices.

"Well done, my little slut," he whispered, kissing Kayal gently on the cheek, as he got on the bed behind her. "I'll let you rest for a while, but the day is still young."

Kayal fell asleep in a matter of minutes. Hashim put one arm around the young wife's waist, and slid closer, spooning her.

After an hour or so, Kayal woke up to the sound of 'ummm...' as Hashim's tongue played with her clit. He ran his hands on her boobs, as his warm palms and thumbs swirling over her nipples. Kayal whimpered, as she realised that she loved having her nipples squeezed and played with. P

"You are really wet!" he said, shoving two fingers in her cunt while still licking her. Hashim had his lips on hers, kissing her gently. His tongue teased into her mouth, but she replied not with a tease, but a hard shove of hers into his mouth. Hashim loved her aggressiveness, and they started kissing hard. Hashim also moved one hand up to her breast, squeezing it gently over and over. Then, he pinched her nipple between his thumb and middle finger as they continued kissing.

Kayal moaned loudly, and she was incredibly excited. When he pinched her nipple, she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. His other hand was busy playing with her pussy. She started moving her hips in and out, fucking her with his finger. She stopped kissing him, and threw her head back. Hashim slipped in another finger and stroked in and out. Kayal continued her own thrusting, pushing against him when Hashim pushed in, and pulling away when Hashim pulled out. Kayal was whining constantly, feeling incredible pleasure. "OH GOD! YES! OH GOD! YES!" Kayal screamed, "KEEP GOING!" As the speed of his fingerfucking picked up, Hashim moved his thumb over Kayal's clit and started quickly rubbing it, back and forth.

Both of them were breathing very heavily, squishy sounds filled the room, and Kayal started grunting. After another minute, Kayal let out a long, slow groan, as her orgasm started. When he noticed that Kayal had finally woken up, he moved his knees so that they were on either side of her shoulders. His semi-erect dick slapped on the her cheek as it fell.

She understood what was to be done. And they started sixty-nining.

Hashim shoved his stiff tongue into her pussy.

"Oh, shit!" she yelled, half from surprise and half from intense pleasure. He flicked his tongue up and down between her lips, first concentrating on the left and then the right. She continued her sweet, quiet moans with each lick. But there was nothing quiet about the sound she made when Hashim wrapped his lips around her clit and flicked his tongue up and down. She let out a loud moan, as she grabbed his dick and pulled her mouth hard against it.

Kayal swirled her tongue around the head and sensitive spot just behind it. She used very short strokes, as she closed her lips and just moved them over the head to the spot just behind, and back and forth. Hashim sucked in a deep breath while continuing to lick her. He stopped sucking her clit and started circling his tongue around it. He also rubbed two fingers just below and on each side of her clit, stimulating the hidden portions. Kayal was involuntarily gently bucking her hips, lost in the incredible pleasure she was feeling. When Hashim went back to flicking his tongue directly on her clit, this time in a left to right motion, Kayal stop sucking his dick, and got even louder

"UGH! UGH! UGH!" she kept shouting. The pleasure was intense, and her mind was unaware of anything except for the incredible feeling. When Hashim slipped a finger back in her pussy and tapped at her G-spot, Kayal exploded. "FUUUUUCK! HOLY FUUUUUCK!" she shouted, as her entire body shuddered. At a moderate tempo, his fingers fucked her little pussy. They were nice and thick and her pussy gripped onto them as if they were small cocks.

"You want me to use my hard cock to make that pussy cum and cum?" Hashim asked.

"AHHHHH! I need to be fucked!" Kayal screamed, as she could no longer hold in her feelings.

He quickly threw her on the side, and got on top of her in a missionary position. He said, "You want me to use my hard cock to make that pussy cum and cum?" He held his cock, and in one motion, he inserted it into her wet pussy.

When she was level with him, they stared into each other's eyes; all the while, she couldn't keep from moaning. He kissed her softly; his lips so tender. She felt his tongue enter her mouth and the passion was released. As tongues lashed at each other, Kayal tasted her own pussy on him. She squeezed her pussy tightly trying to take in even more.

He started to move in and out of her, and his cock slid out a little. Hashim started feeding it inside her harder. Kayal squeezed it as it slid out of her, and he slammed back down on it. His face was lost in a look of lust. Their bodies were so close; he was rubbing against her clit, with his fingers pinched tightly on her hard nipples, and his other hand in her hair.

"UUUHHHHH! I'm cummmming!!" Kayal screamed, as She she squeezed Hashim's cock even tighter. As she came down from her climax, he stopped moving and withdrew his dick from her pussy.

He told her, "Get up. I'm not done with you."

Her body felt weak, but her pussy was still hot. She was staring at his dick as it was slick and covered in her cum. She stared as his rock-hard cock that she had just fucked. She wanted to taste herself off of him.

As if Hashim was reading her mind, he said, "Go on. Clean your pussy off my cock. I know you want to." He was right.

She got on her knees again, and licked all her pussy juice off his amazing cock. She moved her tongue from his balls to the head, she licked it like it was her favourite lollipop. She loved tasting her pussy off of his cock.

He didn't want her to get him off and stopped her after only a few minutes. "On your knees with your hands against the wall. That's right, my slut."

She was half in the doggy-style position, half kneeling against the wall. Her ass was facing him. His face was serious and sensual while his hand was wrapped around his still-hard cock. He got on the bed behind her. She felt his cock slap against her ass.

SMACK!! SMACK!!

He spanked her ass hard. Kayal felt his hands on each side of her waist as he ran them up her stomach. His fingertips trailing a gentle path to her breasts. By then, his cock was pushing its way between her cheeks, as his hands cupped each of her breasts. Each of his hands pinched her nipples hard again.

Instinctively, Kayal pushed back against his cock. This time, it slid between her legs, up against her wet slit. She began to rock against it, feeling its hardness and making it wet again with her dripping hole. His hands went down to her hips; his touch was perfect and smooth. She could feel his cock brushing harder against her puffy lips. She arched her back and pushed her ass harder against his cock trying to give him better access.

"Oh, baby." With that, he found her little hole and slammed his cock all the way inside with one deep thrust.

"OHHH GAAAWD!" she screamed, as his cock tore into her pussy.

With his hands still on her hips, he started to fuck her against the wall.

All Kayal could do was push her ass against him, as he slammed back into her wet hole; each time, feeling her pussy grip his cock harder and harder, as he pounded into her pussy faster and faster. Kayal had never been fucked so wildly in all her life. In and out, in and out, his cock slammed into her pussy. His groin smacked against her ass, causing the cheeks to ripple upon impact. Every inch of his manhood was engulfed in heat, and her entrance squeezed around the base like an elastic band.

"Unh!" she grunted, the sensation of suddenly being filled up, overwhelming her. She leaned down on her elbows, bending even further and sticking her bum up into the air.

Holding the soft sides of her ass in a death grip, he began to fuck this gorgeous, exotic wife like there was no tomorrow. He drilled his rigid pole deep inside her, as hard and as fast as he could, smacking against her ass over and over. Her pussy squeezed tightly all around him, as he continued fucking her without mercy. His groin ricocheted off her bum, again and again.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Her breasts were swinging back and forth, as he fucked her using long, hard strokes, pulling his dick nearly all the way out of her, before slamming it right back inside. He squeezed her hips and gritted his teeth, thrusting as hard as he could. He bounced his groin off her bum relentlessly. He then grabbed her by the hips again, fucking her even harder, making her babble with pleasure.

12