Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh! UGHHH! GOD! UH! UH! AHH!" she groaned, his cock a blur as he pumped into her.

Seeing how she loved this rougher treatment, he slid his hand down her back, reaching forward to slide his hand into her black hair, gathering it in his fist, and yanking it back.

"AHHHH! YES! YES! DO IT! Treat me like a fucking whore! YES!" she squealed loudly.

Using his hand to pull her back, he was able to use the other to slide around her and cup her hanging tits, squeezing them roughly.

"GOD! YES! FUCK! Do whatever you want with me! Yes!" she moaned.

"Fuck! Fuck! So fucking good!" he groaned, his cock tingling with excitement.

Being pounded so hard was one thing, but to be pounded this hard and having her tits being groped and squeezed at the same time, brought her swiftly towards her orgasm, all the while, his cock fucked her deeply into her soaking-wet pussy.

"Fuck! Your cock is so fucking perfect! Ahhhhhhhh!" she sighed, and moaned as her cunt leaked her juices all over his thick shaft, coating it.

She was pushing her perfect butt back against him as he drilled her, and this move spurred him into further action, lifting one hand off her so he could slap her ass.

SPANK!

"AHHH! Yes!" she screamed out in rapturous pleasure, driving back into him harder.

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she groaned, as he repeated the action, moving one of his arms up her body, roughly gripping the side of her breast in his meaty paw. She loved feeling his rough hands on her soft breasts. Such a hard, rough man deserved the incredible softness a pair of huge breasts could provide.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, oh my GOD!!" Kayal moaned out, her eyes squeezed shut. Any orgasms she had had before this, would barely register in comparison. Her body twitched and jerked violently, as the orgasm slammed her, grinding into the magnificent king's body, feeling every inch of his cock inside of her.

"You like that, don't you? You love a hard cock in your pussy," Hashim demanded to know.

"Yes. I love a hard cock in my pussy," moaned Kayal. "Fuck, your dick feels so good," she said, feeling her orgasm about to hit her.

Panting, Hashim told her, "Your pussy is amazing."

"Oh fuck," she said, picking up the pace.

All of the sudden, Hashim stopped fucking her, grabbed her hair from the back, and pulled her towards the windows. One of Hashim's hands was forcefully yanking her, while the other was pulling on the drapes drawstring, opening them.

Kayal was terrified. If anyone who knew her from the party had looked in, they would recognize them! Seeing her in the most uncompromising and humiliating positions; pleasing a man for all to see. A man, who was not her husband! But she was far beyond caring about it.

Hashim wanted to fuck her by the window. He made Kayal bent bend over near the window in a standing-doggy pose across from the floor-to-ceiling mirror and a counter. He placed his hard cock at her entrance; he grasped her hips and pushed. It was deliberate and steady, but not painfully fast. Slowly, he fed his thick, long cock into her wet pussy, inch by inch. And before long, he was embedded in her, reaching and pushing into her depths.

"Look out the window," he said, "look at those people."

When Kayal turned, she saw a group of four men sitting and drinking at the hotel garden area. One of the men, who had the clear view of the Hashim's room, looked up and froze. Kayal could tell he had seen them coupling by the window. Realizing someone was watching her, naked and being fucked, was, at first, a shock to Kayal, but then-- a thrill, and an unbelievable and unexpected one at that.

Kayal found herself wanting the man to see; she was turned on by him watching her. And each thrust of Hashim's cock into her, seemed more pleasurable. But before the man could say anything to the others, Hashim pulled the drapes of their window shut.

"Well, that was fun," Hashim chuckled, as he continued fucking Kayal. Hashim kept fucking her standing, while holding the onto the counter in front of the mirror. Kayal was treated to the view of her body fucked from behind by my husband's boss. They made eye contact as he continued his thrusts into her, bringing her off for the umpteenth time. As he fondled and groped her bouncing tits, he tweaked her nipples, while staring into her eyes.

Kayal was almost delirious from cumming again. His eyes locked with hers in the mirror. They said nothing, as they continued fucking and staring. Staring and fucking. The room reverberated with the sounds of flesh coming together, the sloshing of his cock in her wet cunt, moans, and sighs.

Hashim was into full-scale dominant mode. He yanked back at her hair even harder, and groped her big tits with more fervour. Using her hair to pull her back, he drove his erect cock back and forth. Blazing with lust for this amazing woman, he twisted her hair around his fingers, and kept fucking her.

"Fuuuuuck! Fuck! Fuck! AHHH! Fuck!" she groaned, babbling, her mind and body awash with lust. But she could no longer keep up with him, and she stopped driving back at him. She could hardly breathe as she rode out her orgasm, arching her back. Finally, mercifully, he slid his manhood out of her treasure. Kayal was like a rag doll.

"Yes, you little whore... take my cock... take it deep." Hashim used his strength to lift her and manhandle her as a tool of control. Kayal felt like a toy in his hands, small and powerless. He picked her up effortlessly and tossed her on the bed as if she was a rag doll. Then he was over her, large and imposing. Yet also impressive, forceful, and demanding. Looking up at him, she wanted him to have her; to do more to her, to possess her.

"Fuck me," Kayal whispered, in a pleading manner; one that she had never used with any man before. P

And with one deliberate thrust, half of his thick and long cock sliced into her already willing cunt.

"Oh, you want it, eh?"

Oh God, did she! Kayal needed his cock to plunder her; to fuck her silly. "Yes! I do, more, fuck me," she whimpered. Actually, she begged.

One fast thrust, he rammed his thick manhood into her. All the way in... deep. Kayal gasped at the fury of it, but at the same time, her entire groin tingled from the sensation. Then his thrusting began in earnest. Hashim would withdraw half of his dick, pulling her cunt lips out, then would thrust back in. When he bottomed out, he would shove some more, pounding her insides to mush. This missionary fuck was going as smoothly as it possibly could.

"I'm close," he announced. "I'll give you some in your pussy, but the rest I want in your mouth." He momentarily closed his eyes. "Ah... here it comes!" Loudly, he groaned, as he strained against her, no longer thrusting.

She gathered that he shot his first spurts into her depths. Kayal kept legs spread and knees raised as he came inside her.

"Take it in your mouth," he said urgently, as he pulled back. "Quickly!"

Kayal hurriedly scrambled to place her mouth over his spurting phallus. Shots of warm man-cream splattered on her tits and chin, before she covered his tip with her lips and tongue. Kayal tasted and swallowed all she could in a primal erotic quest to possess her new lover's essence.

Hashim held her head to his cock, in an act of dominance, but he didn't have to. Kayal licked and sucked his cock clean willingly, lapping up every drop of his cum and her juices, until he began to soften. Even then, she licked his balls and shaft enthusiastically until he rested, like a majestic lion tended by his lioness.

"You are something else," Hashim said, as she licked his flaccid cockhead.

Afterwards, Hashim and Kayal took full advantage of the remaining hours and fucked like sex maniacs. Without thought, Kayal had raised her legs to give him access to her entrance without any question. She wanted him as much as he did her. Maybe more. Hashim fucked her. Yes, just fucked her frantically. No lovemaking nonsense.

The bed rocked from his thrusting. Hashim had left marks on Kayal's body, such as teeth marks on her breasts, a palm print on her ass, and marks on her neck, her thighs, and her tits. He manhandled her in position, as if she was a pillow or a towel. They fucked most of the night. Fucked in missionary, fucked on their sides, fucked standing with her bent over the dresser, fucked with her wrapped around Hashim's body, fucked her on her knees, in doggy on the floor, and even in the shower, too.

All they did for the two days was eat, sleep, and fuck. They called room service at odd times, to get intensely fatty food to replenish themselves quickly. Kayal didn't even bother to cover herself when the room service boys came to the room. In fact, she was still fully naked and a boy saw her bare-breasted. She felt really excited when he looked at her breasts, while taking their order. Kayal laughed and giggled like a girl after that. Later, the service boys started competing to serve her to get a sight of the crazy, naked lady.

Hashim was getting exhausted. He once had a threesome with two Swedish twin prostitutes, but even they could not match this slut, in terms of passion, and the sheer number of orgasms. Sooner or later, he was going to pass out and drown in his own semen.

After Hashim fucked himself to exhaustion, they were lying in each other's arms, talking to each other. Kayal was stroking so hard when she was telling him what a great lover he is, how much his kissing turns her on, how turned on she is by his muscular body, and how much she loved feeling him come inside her.

In the end, he asked her if they could do it again when he was back in India, or if she came to Dubai. In other words, he was asking her to have an affair with him, after giving Anand the promotion and onsite opportunity that he desperately wanted.

Kayal was in a state of deep confusion. On one hand, she could get her husband the promotion he needed, and also Hashim was the best lover she had ever had. But this also meant that she had to leave Selvam and go live with Hashim.

What she and Selvam shared was special and strong. After all, he was her first man, her soulmate. What would happen to them?

So she decided to answer diplomatically.

"I would be happy to be with you, but you should know, I'm not exclusive and a free bird, who doesn't want to be caged."

To her surprise, he answered in the affirmative, saying, "That is okay.We can keep seeing each other whenever we can. This won't change anything between us."

Hashim finally dropped her off at her home, but not before he fucked her one last time in the back of the Audi, while the driver tried to keep his focus on the road.

As she was leaving the car, and entering her home, she realised she had never gotten to ask him why he chose her, or what was the reason behind his actions.

The next day, her husband came back from Delhi, and Hashim flew back to Dubai.

12