All Comments on 'Innocent Invitation'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
sigh_of_summersigh_of_summerabout 20 years ago
Wow!

That was really imaginative and original! Thank you... spectacular story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent story!!!

You are an exceptional storyteller. I love your way of entwining such emotion and, at the same time, lust into your stories. I am a romantic at heart and you have definitely "rubbed" those cobwebs away. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow and Wow!

Excellent -well written, no spelling or grammatical errors and above all - extremely erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
awesome

this was a really good sex story i cummed so much n it felt so good

thickandjuicythickandjuicyover 19 years ago
more

you should make another chapter ...that was great ...write about the growing love and sex of course lol that was great

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Experienced Response

I really thought this story was exceptional. I like most of your work but this was a bit special. Please ignore the people that ask for endless sequels. One of the best features of your writing is that you know how to finish a story.If something is left to the readers imagination - well good.

calamitiecalamitieover 19 years ago
so sweet

wow. so hot and sweet.

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
I agree with others. No sequel is needed ...

This story stands on its own merits but I would love to see you write more in this genre. The ending was sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible!

This story got me in way no other has. Its raw and sexy, and i felt every part of it. Keep these awesome stories coming. Oh man... Excellent.

Jorel1455Jorel1455almost 19 years ago
YES!!!

Again, more brilliant writing. Wonderfully written with just the amount of tenderness needed

sexy_virgin18sexy_virgin18over 18 years ago
sooo good

i loved it, more than words can say, u really have a knack 4 this keep it up, u dont need a sequal its fine the way it is, i wish my first time wud be like that thnx!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Compelling

I just reread "Wrath of a Writer" before coming over here to reread this. It's exceptional. I could *feel* the love.

tcmusetcmuseover 17 years ago
lovely

beautiful, hot, and somehow haunting...i keep returning to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
excellent

Very well written - wish it was longer - maybe you have the second chapter ready.

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!

This story was great! I loved how you fit in the conflict. Please make another chapter!!!!

MTHudsonMTHudsonover 15 years ago
Hot, Sweet and Real

Love the characters, love the emotional element. Good writing and good sex; very tender and passionate but still HOT. Justine has the kind of moxy I wish I'd had at 20. LOL.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Nice story

Very sexy story. Some of those who left comments said they'd like a sequel and some didn't. I'd vote for a follow on story, describing how their relationship deepened and they eventually fall in love, and their sex just gets better and better along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Professionally done...

This was an extremely well done story you've created. Your grammatical expertise is very obviously above the par of most on this site, while you're way with words really brings across the emotions and physical actions of these two characters. Even though this is an erotic short story, the way you've written it here wouldn't look out of place within a novel.

Very professionally done; I would recommend, if you have not already done so, trying to write a longer novella or even a full length novel. You have the skills to do so, as is plain.

Five stars from me. Excellent work, excellent work indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautiful writing.Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sensually Erotic

I like the way you have brought the two together. The hurt Brendon felt & why was very real. Justine's desire for a man, not a boy, made the story interesting as well.

Nicely Done! 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice telling of an eternal truth—love is the ultimate balm for brokenness. 5 stars.

chariotschariotsabout 1 year ago

Sublime, soft, sensuous. Ang.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful, 10 stars! Maybe in a couple months she'll tell him, he's going to have another family; a wife and the twins his wife is carrying...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous