Innocent Lacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A large part of your job will be to find and train willing additions to my collection."

I pouted a little at the idea of sharing Mr. Anders with anyone. But he was my Master, and bringing him pleasure was my whole existence—whatever he required.

"Yes, Master," I said meekly.

"But we'll start with something easy. There's a product inspector coming tomorrow at three. She's an old friend. Your task will be to help her into the outfit I'll provide, and escort her to my office, after the inspection."

That didn't seem fair at all. Here I was, hot and wet and ready for him, and he was going to ignore me and fuck someone else? But it was his choice. I had given up this choice when I became his. And this complete loss of control only aroused me more.

"Yes, Master."

The next day I found myself sitting behind the reception desk in the brightly lit lobby of Lingham Industries, wearing a little black lace outfit that could just barely be called a "suit." The skirt just covered the tops of my thighs, and the jacket plunged so low that I couldn't bend over without exposing my nipples to the whole flood of employees streaming in toward the elevators.

To make matters worse, I was still forced to wear the vibrating chastity belt, and Mr. Anders had left it turned up full blast, so each pulse shook me slightly. Not everyone noticed, but some of them did; after all, they worked with vibrators all day, and some of them had probably designed what I was wearing.

No shortage of handsome young men stopped to introduce themselves and flirt a little. They were circumspect, I'm sure Mr. Anders was very possessive and they didn't want to risk his anger, but their desire was obvious. I reveled in the attention, and that combined with the constant vibrations drove me to distraction. I was sopping wet and at my wits end by the time the inspector showed up at three o'clock.

To my horror, I recognized her. For a while after Mom left, Daddy had gone on a "dating bender" and brought home a succession of women intended to replace her. Scarlett Ash was one of those women, and she had been horrid to me in the brief time she and Daddy were together, stealing all his attention and affection away from me.

Scarlett wore a short lab coat over a slate grey skirt suit. She was drop dead gorgeous, with silky red hair and glittering green eyes. I hated her even more than ever from the moment she walked up to reception. She greeted me warmly, as if we were old friends.

I returned her greeting stiffly and showed her to the product room. I tried to leave her there and sneak back to my desk, but she kept me with her, asking for documentation on certain items, an extra stylus because hers wasn't working, oh and how about a cup of coffee?

I was livid by the time the inspection was over. And still aroused as hell, because Mr. Anders had left the vibes up full blast the whole time. My thighs were slick with moisture dripping around the edges of the belt.

"Mr. Anders would like to see you in his office," I snapped as I checked her out and coordinated for her to email the results of the inspection. "He wants you to wear this."

I handed her a garment box.

"Oh, does he?" she didn't seem too surprised, and I wondered suddenly if they had done this before. "Well, I guess I have time for a little face-to-face. Come help me change, darling, his outfits can be somewhat difficult to get into."

I shimmered with rage and jealousy, but I had no choice but to follow her to the bathroom down the hall. In the disabled stall, I held her lab coat and suit as she pulled a cherry-red satin bustier and sheer red thong out of the garment box. I helped her lace the bustier tight over her ample bosom. She put the lab coat over it, and no one would guess what she was really wearing underneath.

While she changed, she talked, and my discomfort grew. "Have you experienced his lovely cock yet, darling?"

I shook my head bitterly.

"Oh, well, perhaps someday you'll have the pleasure. My, he's magnificent! The last time I inspected here, I came so many times I lost count."

Her use of the word "came" brought me dangerously close to the edge. The belt prevented me from pushing myself over, but even if I could, I dreaded how I might be punished for coming without permission, if this was my punishment for merely touching myself.

I trailed after her back to the lobby, up the elevator and down the hall to Mr. Anders' office. I hadn't been up here yet, and I was surprised to find it dim and smoky, smelling of old leather, oak and cigars.

"Ah, Miss Ash!" Mr. Anders stood and kissed her hand, evidently pleased. He ignored me completely, and I shrank inside. But Scarlett, after kissing him warmly in return, turned to me. "Kneel in the corner, darling. Watch and you just might learn something about pleasing a man."

I bit back a retort about all I'd learned in the Princess Club. I looked to Mr. Anders for instruction, but his attention was all on Scarlett. I went to the corner, meekly, and stayed there. The vibes continued to torment me, and now I had the addition of the pornographic scene unfolding before my eyes. I tried to tell myself it didn't turn me on because I hated Scarlett, but I was lying to myself. My torment increased dramatically.

Scarlett shrugged off the lab coat and stood before Mr. Anders, displaying her statuesque beauty. He came around the desk and bent her over it, felt her plump ass all over with his big hands, then reached forward, pushing his bulge against her ass, to feel her cleavage. He pulled her tits out of the bustier and they hung over his desk like ripe fruit.

He pulled down the thong and explored her slit with his fingers. I could see the wetness on them. Scarlett moaned. I wished with all my might it was me leaned against the desk, me being spread open by Mr. Anders' huge hands.

I watched with mounting torment and also a bit of curiosity as Mr. Anders unzipped his slacks and placed the tip of his huge member against Scarlett's wriggling ass. I'd watched some porn as part of my Princess training, but I'd never actually seen a pussy penetrated up close like this. I was surprised by how small and tight Scarlett's slit was, even though she must have had sex a lot.

I was more surprised by how easily she opened around Mr. Ander's thick cock as he slid slowly into her slit. She gasped and moaned and crooned, "Oh, Michael! It feels sooooooo gooooood!"

Mr. Anders began thrusting hard, slamming her against the desk. She reached between her legs and touched herself while he fucked her. I trailed my fingers despondently over the hard satin shell protecting my chastity.

After what seemed to me endless moaning and squealing, Scarlett cried out, "I'm coming! Oh god, I'm coming!"

I reeled with jealousy as she thrashed out a long and vocal orgasm on my Master's desk and on his cock. He pulled out and sprayed cum all over her ass and up her back.

Scarlett sagged against the desk, and Mr. Anders gripped the edge to hold himself up. "Come here, Lacey," he commanded.

Some tiny part of me hoped to finally get release, although I couldn't see how that would happen, with him now spent. Instead, however, he ordered me to clean Scarlett. At his instruction, I licked every drop of his cum off her back and ass. Some of it had dribbled down into her crack, and I had to lick that up too. She wriggled under my tongue, clearly becoming excited again.

At last he was satisfied with my work, and he reclined in his chair. "Show Miss Ash out, Lacey."

Desperately aroused, I helped a dazed Scarlett into her lab coat and led her back down to the lobby. The vibes continued to tease me at full power.

My torment continued like this for several days. I sat at the reception desk all day in silent aroused agony, and each day I watched Mr. Anders thoroughly satisfy another woman. I spent the nights in his guest house, just steps away from my old life, tossing and turning with unfulfilled desires.

On the eve of the third day, I returned again to Mr. Ander's house. Instead of being led by Jack to the guest house, I was taken to the master bedroom where I was first collared. The bed was scattered with fresh rose petals, a fresh, fully thorned rose on the bed-stand. Mr. Anders was fully naked, reclining on the satin sheets.

"Come here, Lacey," he ordered in his deep, commanding voice. His erection stood proud over his hard stomach, and he was stroking it absently. I obeyed, standing beside the bed. He reached over and slid the tiny keys into all the locks on my belt. He turned off the vibes, and the contrast of the sudden lack of stimulation nearly brought me to the brink. He slid the belt off and threw it on the floor, coated in my juices. For the first time in three days, I was completely bare.

"Lacey, my beautiful little rose. Kneel over my stomach."

I obeyed, straddling his hard body. The lips of my sex hovered just above the bulb of his cock. He reached down and felt their moist softness. He stretched them wide and angled his cock to nestle between them. "Rub yourself on my cock," he commanded.

I rubbed the length of my wet slit along his huge shaft, back and forth. As I worked my pussy lips swelled with desire. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and I begged, "Please put your cock inside me."

He gripped me by my hair and pulled me off him. He turned me around and pushed me down on hands and knees before him on the bed.

"I'm going to fuck your little virgin pussy so hard, Lacey."

"Please," I squealed. "Please fuck my little pussy."

"You're so wet for me. You're just a hot, wet slut, Lacey."

"Yes." The words shuddered through me like an orgasm. "I'm your slut, wet for you, a slut for your cock. Please!"

He positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy and pressed the huge tip slowly into my tight slit. I moaned with the blossoming pleasure and pain as he tore open my chastity with his swollen manhood. I burrowed my face into the satin sheets, biting them hard to cope with the pain.

"Am I hurting you, little Lacey?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," I whimpered.

"Should I stop?" he asked.

"No, Master. I need your cock inside me."

He started working in and out of me slowly. The pain crested and receded again and again, with each gentle thrust. I could feel every inch of him inside me, pushing into places within me I hadn't known existed, opening me completely.

As he fucked me, he picked up the rose by the bed and gently ran the petals over my back, up my neck, across my breasts, down over my clit. The soft, teasing touch contrasted with the painful thrusts and drove me wild with pleasure.

After a while, the pain in my cunt faded. My lust kept me well-lubricated, and each new thrust brought only waves of rapture.

"Does it still hurt, Lacey?"

"No, Master," I moaned. "It feels so good now! Please don't stop!"

Still thrusting, he began striking me with the thorny stem.

With each inward thrust, he brought the stem down hard across my back or my ass, leaving a welt of pain in its wake. Sometimes he struck me in the same spot, and doubled the pain. Each blow contrasted with and heightened the sensation of pleasure brought by his deep thrusts.

"Please, Master, please!" I begged shamelessly with each strike and thrust. "Please let me come!"

Just before the combined sensations grew unbearable, I felt him stiffen and pause behind me, holding his cock deep inside my threshold.

Finally, he roared, "Come, Lacey!"

I exploded at his command. My entire body rippled with the deepest orgasm I'd ever had. As my pussy contracted on his cock over and over, he began to shoot his load of hot cum into my deflowered cunt. I shuddered with a second orgasm, and then a third that seemed to go on forever.

I was in a daze when we collapsed together on the bed. He held me close, and I nestled into his sheltering arms. My pussy was dripping with his cum. My whole body felt extra sensitive.

"That was amazing, Master," I whispered. "I'm so glad you bought me."

"You're a good girl, Lacey," he said. "You've pleased me very nicely. I'm going to enjoy fucking every one of your holes, whenever I want to."

I pressed closer, excited at the thought of my new life, existing for his pleasure. I just hoped I wouldn't have to wait too long before he took me again.

12