All Comments on 'Innocent Massage Seduction'

by BritWriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tallone47tallone47over 11 years ago
Sweet

Very hot story. Had my cock dripping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better write part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was awesome and a total reminder of this gay boy who seduced me and brutally fucked me in front of all our friends at a party during freshman year of college last year!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very very nice

I love this story . . .still, still, still waiting for pt 2

CSKCSKabout 9 years ago
Delicious!!

What a fantastically delicious story and a perfect way to start out my day. I do hope you write more some day!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
This made me so hard!

My cock is hard and oozing pre cum inside my latex catsuit. I love this story! I'm no virgin but my Buddy always cums inside me. I can so relate to what you said about how horny it is to know a guy is shooting his cum inside you. There is nothing in the world that feels as good as a hard cock in your ass, but when he starts to cum inside you it is sooo wonderfully naughty, hot and kinky that you wish you could have a load inside you at all times!

69stroker6969stroker69almost 6 years ago
Great story.

I would love to have been with them. I love the feeling of a cock getting hard from the action of my hands on his body. I love taking a cock into my mouth and down my throat and receiving a mouth full of cum. Thanks again for the great story. I am craving having a cock to suck or play with as I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
holy shit

got me as hard as a rock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous