Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maid: She's not here. She's downstairs, in her office.

Hunter: What are you doing here? Stalking me?

Maid: No... I mean I..

Hunter dismisses the maid and she goes back to the kitchen. Hunter slowly opens his mother's bedroom door, walks inside and finds everything in perfect mint condition. No random panties on the floor, no wet spots on the bed, no black shiny belt creeping out from under the closet door. Hunter was still curious about that belt. It didn't seem like a bathrobe to him. He had never seen a silky, shiny bathrobe before. "Should I open the closet door? If Mom finds out....Would she mind? I mean, I know it's not ok" He opens the door. Turns the light switch on, looks around, his eyes searching for that black shiny belt. But he couldn't find it. What he did find was a box on the shelf with a lock on it. Hunter didn't know what it was, but was confused to find a box that size with a lock. He returned back to his bedroom to join his friends, but before leaving, he took a picture of the box on his phone.

Jacinda ends her work day and retires to her room around 5:30pm. As she gets to the closet to change into her comfy clothes, she notices the light switch was turned on. Growing up conservatively, she always had a habit of turning off the switches in every room as she'd exit. So she was surprised to see the light in the closet on. She didn't think much of it, got changed into her night wear, which was just a comfortable loose t-shirt and shorts. She still had a bra on, because she didn't like her boobs swaying everywhere in public. As a private person, her bedroom was her inner sanctum.

That evening, at dinner. As the maid is serving Hunter and Jacinda, the mother and son have brief trivial conversations about their days and college applications for Hunter. After finishing their meals, Hunter asks,

Hunter: Mom, why do we have maids?

Jacinda: Well, honey... What do you mean? We've always had house help. They help out around the house so much.

Hunter: Yeah, I know. I mean, I know, we're wealthy, thanks to grandpa, and obviously you. Coz you do so much for me, but I just don't think we need them. The house-help I mean.

Jacinda: Well, okay and who do you think will cook around here?

Hunter: I can. You can. I've always loved your cooking mom, you rarely cook nowadays.

Jacinda: Oh you're such a sweetheart. I know, I miss it too. You know, I'll start cooking for you more. But the maids also help clean and tidy the house.

Hunter: Yea, but you always keep your room so clean and tidy. I swear you have ocd or something, you don't even let them clean your room.

Jacinda: Yeah I guess, but our home isn't just my bedroom Hunter. What about this huge living room, the kitchen and your bedroom, and my office? We have quite a big house for just the two of us.

Hunter: That's what I mean, Mom. It's just the two of us. We don't need to have maid servants. It's not like we're a huge family of 20. We don't eat that much, we don't dirty the place as much. I just think they're a waste of money. And besides it kinda feels like they're invading our privacy.

Jacinda: Hmmm I do see your point. Well what about Laundry,

Hunter: We can take turns and tag team it.

Jacinda: Dishes??

Hunter: We have a dishwasher mom, the maid doesn't even do the dishes herself.

Jacinda: Okay... gardening? Watering the plants?

Hunter: Well, they can still do that and not be in the house all the time. Besides, we'll only need them to do that once a week.

Jacinda realized her son was not wrong. She just didn't bother to change things around the house, since she inherited it all from her father in law. She could use some privacy around the home too.

Jacinda: Okay, Hunter. Let me think about it, maybe we don't need the house help that much after all. But, I will call them back if you keep dropping lemonades on the rugs....

Hunter: Oh yeah, Hahaha😂, hey it was more than just rugs, you got some lemonade on you too.

Jacinda: I did hahaha. How reckless of you.

Hunter: Oh Mom, I haven't even begun to get reckless.

Jacinda: Oh really? And how do you plan on getting more reckless?

Hunter: You dont wanna find out mom, I don't think you'd like it very much.

Jacinda: You can certainly banter, couldn't you. Isn't that how you get the girls at school?

Hunter: I wish. I'm actually the only one among my friends who doesn't have a girlfriend.

Jacinda: Nothing wrong with that, some boys find love later in life.

Hunter: No it's not like that, I mean. All my friends have done it, and I have not.

Jacinda: You mean, sex?

Hunter: Yeah, I don't feel bad about it. It's just that, I don't know, I feel I should have a girlfriend but I just don't know how to talk to girls at school. I feel like I don't have any confidence.

Jacinda: Hey no sex, isn't a bad thing. You should save it for your special someone. You don't need to mess around. But I understand honey, it would be nice if you had a girlfriend. And why don't you have any confidence?

Hunter: Well, it's kinda hard to talk about Mom. But you're a counselor, so I guess you'll understand. You know, I've grown up hearing these stories from you about Dad. And I know they're not stories, they're true. It's real. He is a loser and a piece of shit. And that's why I try too much to not be him. I know how hard you've worked to raise me. And I just don't want to disappoint you Mom. I try not to drink, I don't chase after girls, coz that's what made my dad lose everything, and most importantly You. And I don't want to lose you Mom.

Listening to her son vent, makes Jacinda extremely emotional. She tears up and hugs her son in a tight embrace. Jacinda felt as though it was her fault that Hunter doesn't feel confident talking to girls in school. Her pessimistic side blamed herself for everything. She felt this enormous guilt, and didn't want her son to lose out in life experiences because of her.

Jacinda: Oh no Hunter, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I should have never told you about him. He's toxic and a bad influence, I just wanted to protect you from those vices. You'll never lose me honey. You'll always have me. I'll do anything for you my son.

Hunter and Jacinda hold each other in embrace. Hunter was still seated in the dining chair and Jacinda had got up to hug him. Hunter's head was crushed into his mother's bosoms. He could yet again feel the fabric of her bra on his cheeks. Despite it being a non sexual, emotional moment for them, he could feel the growth in his groin. Jacinda, unaware of the monster she's causing in her son's pants, continues hugging him tight. Right as the sexual tension was growing for Hunter, the maid enters and begins cleaning up the dining table. Jacinda pauses, sniffs in her snot, wipes her tears, and politely asks the maid to now come in tomorrow. At least for a week or so. She looks back at Hunter, smiling and he smiles back, gets up out of his chair, hugs his mother tight and lifts her in his arms, up in the air off the ground. Jacinda, surprised and impressed by his strength, at how easily her 18 year old son could lift him, playfully pats him on his shoulder.

Jacinda: Put me down oh my god hahaha. Wow, look at you, you've grown so strong, lifting up your fat mother like it's nothing. Put me down hunter, I'm heavy, you'll hurt your back or pull a muscle.

Hunter: Fat? Really? Come on Mom, no way. Look at you! Your body is perfect. You look so good. You're definitely the hottest mom among me and my friends.

Jacinda: Oh shut up Hunter. Besides, it's not cool to call your mom hot.

Hunter: I didn't say it, my friends do.

Jacinda: Ah! Teenagers these days.

Hunter: Hey, I'm one too. And I agree.

Jacinda: Agree to what?

Hunter: To what my friends say about you. You're definitely hot!

Jacinda: HUNTER!! AGAIN!!!

Hunter: Okay, I won't call you hot.

Jacinda: Good!

Hunter: But hey my friends never said you were sexy, but I definitely think you're sexy!

Hunter playfully teases her and runs off to his room, leaving his mother with her jaw on the floor. She had just heard her 18 year old son call her sexy. She felt weird, didn't know what to think of it. It was definitely inappropriate, This is not how she raised him, but she also remembered what he had just told her. It's her own fault, she thinks, that Hunter doesn't have a girlfriend. And at 18 years old, teenagers are bound to have pent up sexual energy. Lost in thought, she walks into her room, and just as she had entered, she heard a knock on her door, still ajar. It was Hunter.

Hunter: Uh Mom. Is your bruise better?

Jacinda: What bruise?

Hunter: That thing on your shoulder from yesterday. It looked gnarly. I just wanted to ask if it's still hurting you. And if you need any help with it?

Jacinda: Oh that. No, that's not such a big deal. I'm fine.

Hunter: Okay, you sure you don't need my help?

Jacinda: And how do you think you can help?

Hunter: I don't know, maybe rub some moisturizer or lotion on it. You'll feel better.

It was an interesting proposition, she could use some moisturizer on that bra strap mark. But the problem is, those marks run all the way along her back, side of her breasts and shoulders. May not be appropriate for her son to do that. She didn't want to expose herself like that to her son.

Jacinda: Oh thanks honey, I think I'm good though. You go get some sleep. Goodnight.

Hunter left the room wishing his mother a goodnight. Upon entering his bedroom, he couldn't believe he had just called his mother sexy. For how conservative and closed minded she is, she didn't seem to mind much. Hunter had not thought about his mom sexually before yesterday. But lately, with no work, no school, not having a girlfriend, waiting for colleges to get back to him, he was bored a lot and always horny. Hunter had a secret. He watched porn to masturbate. That's not the secret, everyone does that. But Hunter had been watching porn for a few years now. And overtime vanilla porn just didn't do it for him. He would frequently watch hardcore, brutal, bondage, bdsm, and extreme porn. He had even paid for some websites. It was his kink, his fetish. But being a virgin he had only imagined doing those things. And the last couple of days, the subject of these imaginations, is just a bedroom away.

Hunter began surfing and jerking off his meat. Across the wall, Jacinda still reeling from guilt, somehow also felt a tingle of excitement. Yes she feels bad for her son not being able to expend his sexual urges. Yes, she feels guilty for telling him about his fathers past, but it was all she could have done. This was the first time a man had called her sexy in over 16 years, to her face. That man happens to be her 18 year old teenage son.

Jacinda, as usual, forever lost in her overthinking head, again felt a tingle in her shorts. Tonight, she did not wear any panties. Her bra was still on. She got undressed, again, this time taking her bra off. Looked at herself in the mirror. Completely naked. She turned to the left, and noticed quite the red mark left behind by her bra on her shoulders, across both sides of her back, and to the side of her boobs.

She also feels a conflicting taboo thought of somehow helping her son get his release. She feels guilty for her son missing out on an experience other boys his age enjoy. She wants to give her that, but doesn't know how. Yet selfishly, his sweaty teenage musk, his soft inadvertent brush, his rough touch across her shoulder, all brings her a tingling anxious sensation. This feeling of taboo, anxious, scintillating tingle, is something she had never experienced. The sensuous nature of this gorgeous woman's body, was asking her already sold heart to convince her uptight brain to let go a little, to live a little, to let loose a bit, to free a bit, to submit to the temptation, to give in, to lose her inhibitions, to loose control, to let a man conquer her.

Jacinda, now convinced within herself, that she has to be the retribution for her own doing. She has to right her wrong. She will take the responsibility of making her son feel better about himself. It's her job to make him feel self confident. And that begins by giving him more control. Making him make some decisions. That for Jacinda, starts with Hunter getting some power. The more forward and assertive he is, the better his chances of landing a girlfriend.

Jacinda didn't know what or how she was going to do it. But she prayed to her God and asked for a divine blessing to fulfill her wish. Her only wish, being the fulfillment of her son's wishes.

As she opened her eyes, it was dark outside. And it was beginning to rain. Jacinda put on her bra again. No panties. An old pair of short shorts, something she hadn't tried on in years. These shorts were about 5 inches in length. They started at her waist and ended just under her buttcheeks. She had a bit of flab around her hips, and it took her some effort to pull them up her waist. If she bent down or stretched, her buttcheeks would get exposed. She picked out a dirty, old, dull, olive colored, ribbed tank top to wear on top of the bra. Jacinda walked over to her son's bedroom. Standing outside the bedroom door, she saw the light reflected on the floor. So she knew he's awake, watching TV. She knocked. No response.

*knock knock*

No response

*Knock knock knock knock*

No response.

Jacinda presumed he had passed out for the night and thought she'd turn the TV off so her son can sleep peacefully. She softly twisted the door knob, and opened the door. What she saw next, was a mental image Jacinda could never get out of her mind.

There was her son, facing the other direction from her, watching a pornographic clip of a man, brutally slapping a woman's ass, barehanded. Hunter had his headphones on and didn't hear his mother's knock, or enter the room. He was busy stroking his cock, completely immersed in the giant screen displaying brutal, hardcore porn. Jacinda seemed dazed and confused at the sight. But her head tilted to the right to get a look at Hunter's hand. That's when she saw it for the first time. It was the biggest dick she had ever seen in her life. And she only had one point of reference, Hunter's father's. It was definitely bigger than his father's. Hunter's cock was long, thick, girthy and veiny. He had his entire palm around his shaft, and it still peaked at least 3 inches over his hand.

Jacinda, didn't know what to do. She wanted to keep staring at that penis, but she also didn't want to embarrass her son. It's the opposite of how she wanted him to feel. She wanted him to be more confident, more assertive, and take control. Jacinda slowly tiptoed out of her bedroom, closed his bedroom door. And stood outside of it. She just stood outside his bedroom, for seconds, minutes. Watching the reflecting light off of the tv on the floor, just waiting for it to end. But why was she waiting? She didn't know either. She was confused, startled and excited. She just saw a huge, beautiful, cock. The first phallus she had seen in a long time. She wanted to continue looking at it. Staring at it. She wanted to touch it. She wanted to hold it. She wanted to feel it. But this wonderful penis happens to be her own son's.

Jacinda waited for a good 22 minutes outside Hunter's bedroom before the light turned off. She waited. Stood in discipline. As if someone or something was forcing her to. But nobody was forcing her. It was her own will. Jacinda now noticing that the light was off, innocently knocked her son's bedroom door. She heard a stumble and some quick movements before Hunter finally opened the door.

Hunter: Oh hey mom. I thought you'd be in bed.

Jacinda: I thought you would be too.

Hunter: Well, if you really did think that, you wouldn't be here knocking...

Jacinda: Hah! You're right. I was just wondering. I will take you up on your offer.

Hunter: Which offer mom?

Jacinda: You know that offer, to put some of this moisturizer on here. (pointing to her shoulder)

Hunter: Oh! OHH! yeah uhm of course... yeah I'll be right there Mom. Just uhm, just give me a minute okay?

Jacinda: Sure sweety, take your time. Don't make a mess...

Hunter wondered, what did she mean by that. Did she know? That Hunter had just masturbated and before he could clean up with paper towels, his mom knocked on his door. The timing just seemed too good to be a coincidence. Hunter's dick was still oozing some post jizz fluid. But he put on his basketball shorts, no underwear and no shirt, and walked over to his mom's bedroom. Knocked on the door. Jacinda was laying in her bed, face down, still wearing the olive green tank top, bra and short shorts.

Jacinda: Come on in honey.

Hunter walks in and couldn't believe what he was seeing. The moonlight in the distance emanating through the window displayed drops of falling rain. The sound of raindrops hitting the window, rooftop created quite the vibe. An occasional thunder and lightning Illuminated his mother's bedroom. This was in contrast to the warm, soft light from the fixture above her nightstand.

His hot milf of a mother was laying on the bed, wearing short shorts, he could see the bottom of her buttcheeks bursting out of that thin fabric and the rest of it looking like two perfect round bread buns. She points at the moisturizer on the nightstand highlighted by the warm glow from the night lamp. Hunter picked it up, and squirted some of it in his palm, and just waited for his mom to give him some instructions.

Jacinda: What are you waiting for Hunter?

Hunter: Uhm I thought you were going to tell me what to do next.

Jacinda: Well, it was your idea honey. You offered it, so you should know what to do, right?

It didn't seem as much of an invitation, as it seemed like a challenge to Hunter. Those were the last words, Hunter got on top his mother's body. His knees parted on either side of her back. His nuts landed right on her lower back. His ass on hers.

He looked down at his mother's prone head, looking to her right, out the window into the rainy night. She looks so beautiful, no make up, all natural, just pure beauty. Her perfect skin, so soft, her cheeks with a rosy high, her neck, bundled up in three folds. Her shoulders, heaved as she breathed. And her breathing was soft and relaxed. Her eyes were closed.

Hunter got bold, slid his moisturizer doused hands under his mother's tanktop strap across her shoulder. He begun massaging her lower neck, shoulders, but the strap was clearly an obstacle. So without asking for permission, or inhibition, he gently pulled both the tanktop straps off her shoulders, letting them fall by the side by her elbows. His mother's sexy back now half exposed in front of his eyes.

The red marks left by her days of wearing bras, was quite visible. It was quite the turn on for the horny teenager. For some reason, he enjoyed watching her perfect skin crack slightly and turn red. He wanted to touch it, feel the texture, sense her skin. He took another dollop of moisturizer and begun massaging her left shoulder. Going from her neck, to her shoulder, to her forearm, to her upper back. And again, there were two major obstacles. When Hunter took the tank top straps off to the side, Jacinda didn't say anything. He was slightly wary this time though. This was her bra. He looked at her cute, innocent face, which had a gentle, calming smile on it. Even though she was not responding, she wasn't asleep.

Hunter decided to push his luck and slowly slid off the left shoulder strap of her bra. Now, her left shoulder, neck, forearm, and upper back was exposed. It looked absolutely beautiful. Jacinda's breathing had gotten heavier. The seamlessness of her upper left back was like a piece of art molded by the Gods themselves. Then there were the red marks of the devil, that damn bra. But maybe Hunter had a devil within himself. He began exercising the same act on the other side and slid off his mother's bra strap off her right shoulder too.