Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she lay almost topless, on her front. Her back, half exposed. Hunter took some more moisturizer and started applying it along the red marks left behind by her bra straps. He continued massaging her skin. He was really enjoying it, and it was clear with his cock growing again. It was now resting on his mom's lower back. But Jacinda was loving every bit of it too.

She liked the fact that her son was taking the lead, but what she enjoyed more was feeling his rough hands along her back and neck. Every Hunter's fingers softly touched her earlobes or cheeks, she would smile and let out a little gasp. Hunter was now getting bold and there was one last obstacle left. The clip. The clip that holds the bra together. That, and the dull, old, olive, tank top. It was uncomfortable getting to the bottom strap, which was hiding behind the tanktop. And that's the strap that had done the most damage to his mom's skin, since it was directly on the opposite side of her breasts. Hunter wasn't sure what to do. He asked his mom, and she didn't reply. Jacinda kept silent because she wanted to see how he would react and what her son would do.

Hunter: Mom, uhmmm I'll have to take this off. (Pointing at the bra strap in the back). I can't get under it.

Jacinda: Your idea hon. Your choice.

Hunter: But,...hmm. Okay.

Jacinda did not expect what her son did next. He was atop her back, but now he slid down lower, so as his crotch is directly facing her barely covered buttocks. She thought he would undo the bra and continue on. But no, Hunter had other ideas. Seeing as his mother had almost surrendered to him, without protest. He decided to try his luck.

Hunter put four fingers at the top of the tanktop, pulled it down, tucked his thumb at the bottom helm of the tanktop, so its entirety is bunched in his hand. The straps were already off on either side. Hunter pulled it towards him with force which made his mom, now seemingly trapped in this tanktop, literally get off the bed in the air. He pulled it so hard that the dull, olive green tanktop, completely tore off her body and was in his hands. The remnants of its rags lay under Jacinda's torso.

She was rather startled by his audacity, but shocked by his strength. The sudden roughness made her feel some sort of way. As much as she liked him taking control in this situation, she enjoyed being lead. This is something she had never experienced. Now, where this was leading, was still uncertain. But Jacinda hesitantly kept playing along with her son, encouraging him to be more confident and assertive. Hunter on the other hand, was like a mad king. After ripping off the tanktop off his mom, he had a huge boner again. Just minutes after nutting to some brutal porn. He was still faced by the gorgeous view of his mother's body, now almost half naked. All that was left between her and nudity right in that moment was that thin bra strap in the center of her back, and five inches of thin shorts.

Hunter instinctively tried to undo his mother's bra. Her arms were still trapped to the sides by the bra straps off her shoulders by her elbows now. Due to his inexperience, it was taking him longer than expected to undo the bra. This made Jacinda chuckle sweetly under him.

Hunter felt embarrassed, and maybe it was rage, maybe it was haste or pure lust, he pulled the bra in the same way as he did with the tanktop. But the bra was stronger and wouldn't give in. Hunter was so strong at his pull, that his mother's entire torso now was lifted in the air, and she was arched from her lower back to her shoulders in a C-curve. Hunter had her ass and hips firmly pinned in bed with his own weight acting as an anchor. Jacinda let out a soft "Aaargh'' in pain, but Hunter didn't care, he tugged at the bra once more, with a jerk and this time the clip gave through and flew across the bedroom. As his mother fell and bounced lifelessly on the bed.

Her breasts now, no longer covered by any piece of clothing, but still buried under her in the mattress. Jacinda was now breathing heavily, and gushing fluids down her vaginal walls. She was beyond wet. The combination of her son's rough force, along with his touch rubbing across her shoulders, neck and back, had turned her on more than ever. Hunter, sporting a huge boner that now rested firmly along his mother's buttcrack, was back to massaging his mother's back with moisturizer.

It was at this time, without his mother's knowledge, he pulled his cock out of his shorts. It was hard and standing in attention, defying gravity, pointing straight to the headboard above his mom's head.

He ran his thumb across the red, stress mark left behind by the bra. He gently ran his fingers across her neck, her left shoulder, down to the middle of her back, to the side. And as he was about to slide further down, he felt the soft mounds of his mother's heavenly breasts. He wasn't sure if that's a line he wanted to cross with his mother. He was tempted, but he could excuse himself of tearing her bra and tanktop as means to give her the moisturizer massage he promised. "Feeling up her boobs, may not have an acceptable excuse." He thought to himself. His horny train of thought was interrupted by his mom's sweet, innocent voice.

Jacinda: Are you done?

Hunter: Not really, I could go on a bit longer.

Jacinda: Hunter.....but...

Jacinda was interrupted by a feeling that made her pussy want to erupt. Hunter brought himself down on his mother's naked back. He was already topless. Jacinda could feel his manhood rest and press against her butt. He lowered himself, so his chest was now in complete contact with her back, her face still looking to the right. It had formed beads of sweat. Hunter used his fingers to slide some hair off Jacinda's face. The frequent pull and tug with force had made her hair messy and stuck to her moist skin. He could feel the heat emanating from her body. She could feel his teenage musk, and his breath get close to her neck, her ears, her cheeks. Hunter bent down, and kissed his mom on the cheek. An Innocent, sweet little kiss. But he didn't stop there. He kissed her forehead.

Hunter: You're beautiful Mom.

He kissed her ears.

Hunter: Thank you for this.

He kissed her earlobes, and gently brought his tongue out and started nibbling, sucking on his mother's earlobe.

Jacinda: No, Hunter, Thank You. You have no idea wha...

Hunter left his mother's earlobe alone and as she was speaking, put his mouth on her lips and began kissing half of her lips from the side. Jacinda had nothing to say, and didn't know what to do. Hunter kept kissing her, alternating between sucking and licking, occasionally biting her earlobe and gently smooching his mother's lips.

Jacinda: Oh Hunter. I think you should go back to sleep.

Hunter: Mmmmmhhmm (Still nibbling in her ears)

Jacinda: Hunter, ok that's enough (chuckles)... Hunter it tickles (giggles) stop it....

Hunter, in an animalistic sexual frenzy, quits nibbling on his mother's ear, places his entire palm on the side of her face, almost pushing her head into the mattress, and directs his attention to her back again. This time, with his mouth. Hunter followed the same mark left by his mom's bras over the years, and started licking it in the same pattern as it appears on her back. His tongue could sense the foul taste of the moisturizer, but his tongue could also feel the skin of a woman. This sent a tingle down Jacinda's shorts.

Jacinda, this 42 year old beautiful, sweet, innocent, conservative, uptight, religious, hot mom, had her head buried in the mattress with pressure, her face and back licked and kissed by her 18 year old son. Her own flesh and blood was feasting on her. As much as Jacinda enjoyed being used and sexually wanted, the taboo fact that it was her son doing it to her, turned her on beyond anything she'd ever felt. As Hunter kept licking his mom's back, Jacinda exploded through her vaginal walls and squealed in pleasure under her son's strong hand. His hand firmly pushed her head down into the mattress. He may not have realized how strong his arms were. Hunter, unaware that he had just made his mother cum, felt that squeal sounded very familiar.

Hunter: Oooh so that's what I heard yesterday. I was wondering, a bug wouldn't get you to scream like that. What were you doing mom?

Jacinda, already spent by her intense orgasm, was getting questioned by her son. She had no answer for him. She remained silent. She felt her juices oozing out of her pussy soaking her shorts.

Hunter: Mom... answer me... Tell me, what were you doing yesterday?

Jacinda remained silent. But she did give a slight, satisfied smirk. This annoyed Hunter, and he asked again. He thought she was teasing him.

Hunter: Come on ma. You can tell me now. What were you doing yesterday when you screamed?

Jacinda, still silent, wouldn't answer him and kept breathing heavily. Hunter gently grabbed a fistful of her hair, and in a sudden motion, roughly pulled her up towards him. This completely shocked Jacinda. Her big beautiful eyes turned wide and almost popped out of her head as she was once again suspended mid air, back arched. Except this time, the pain was intensely felt, as unlike prior attempts, the thing by which her son was hoisting her torso up, was a part of her body, her own hair. As he grabbed her hair and pulled her up towards him roughly, she blurted out

Jacinda: I... I... I.. was playing with...myself. Arrgghh...(Wailing in agony)

Jacinda was now giving into her son's questions, as he clearly overpowered her and was manhandling her body. He still kept her body arched by holding her hair. Hunter had never been this hard before and he noticed, when he had her lifted up in the air like this, her breasts were wide open and exposed. Until this point, her boobs were crushed under her into the mattress, or covered by that godforsaken bra. Hunter hastily grabbed a handful of his mother's right breast with his right hand while still hoisting her up disdainfully with his left hand. He was now massaging and playing with her boobs.

Hunter: Playing with yourself? What does that mean?

Jacinda: Aaaahh I was... aaayye I was masturbating.... Honey please, that hurts.

(Hunter still kneading her breasts roughly)

Hunter: Oh so you lied to me?

(Jacinda remains quiet.)

Hunter: Mom, did you lie to me?

Jacinda was now enjoying the pain in her back, her neck, her hair being pulled and the way in which her son was treating her. But she didn't have an answer to his question. Jacinda remained silent. The last time Hunter didn't get an answer to his question, Jacinda found herself in the position that she is in. Topless, hair in a bunch used as a pulley to suspend her torso mid air, arched at her back, pinned by the butt.

After repeatedly meeting with silence, Hunter now paused from kneading and playing with his mom's right breast, and Smacked it hard from top to bottom, like a slam dunk. *CHHAP* The sound of his palm, smacking hard against his mother's breast, sent soundwaves across the bedroom. It sounded like a clap, but it was one sided. The smack was heard loud and clear, and woke up Jacinda from her trance of getting in unison with the pain.

"What's one way of escaping pain? Experiencing another" She thought to herself. She was not expecting her own 18 year old teenage son, who she raised to be a thorough gentleman to smack her. Let alone smack her on her sacred, tender breasts. The same breasts she once fed him with. She did not expect her taking up the offer of moisturizing her shoulders would lead to this point. But they had crossed some lines. Lines she would never have imagined could be crossed. These were boundaries, beyond her timid imagination, now well and truly abolished. To her, it was a power play, but it had now gotten sexual in nature. Her shock was now slowly devolving into a trivial surprise. Right as all these thoughts were going through Jacinda's mind, her son Hunter swung another firm slap across her right breast, this time causing a louder clap *Chhap!!*. She realized her silence meant more smacks.

Jacinda: Yes, yes. I'm sorry, yes I lied to you son. I'm sorry.

Hunter acknowledged her admission and apology. And yet, landed another hard smack *CHHAP* on her same right breast. Her tender medium sized boob now sported some soreness, some redness. She was dazed and confused. But Hunter was extremely aroused. As soon as the third smack landed, the sound of his palm meeting her skin, caused Hunter to ejaculate. And because of their position, Hunter's semen was aiming straight at his mom's back. He shot ropes and ropes of cum on his mother's back. Jacinda felt a warm, gooey liquid on her lower back. Hunter while cumming had let her go and she fell flat and lifeless back in her bed. Now the bed sheets wet with her sweat, and orgasmic bliss.

Hunter was done. Jacinda was spent. They both realized what they had just done. Both mom and son didn't know how it happened, but they knew they both enjoyed it.

Was it Hunter's fault for offering to moisturize her shoulder? Was it Jacinda's fault for going over to his room, waiting for him to finish masturbating and handing him the moisturizer? These were questions they both didn't want to answer. Jacinda laid breathless, and gasping on her mattress. Hunter gets off her, puts his dick back in his pants. Took a couple of steps back and looked at this gorgeous view.

His own mother, his hot 42 year old conservative, uptight, religious mother, laying half naked with his cum on her back, dribbling away off to the side of her belly and hips. Rags and torn clothes hanging off the bed, half a bra on the floor. Her hair covered her face. The sweat made it stick to her face. She looks beautiful, in the night light. So pure, so sexy, simply gorgeous. Jacinda kept her eyes shut, she could hear Hunter's movements in silence.

He almost walked out of the door, turned back, bent down, and got close to his mother. Her eyes still shut. Jacinda could smell his sweaty, teenage musk as he got closer. She could not feel his breath on her face. Hunter slid the hair covering her face off her, placing it behind her ears. Got closer, and kissed his mother firmly on the lips. She doesn't reciprocate. He's still kissing her lips, trying to use his tongue. Jacinda lays there still. Unsure of what to do, how to react. Hunter kept smooching her lips.

Hunter now had learned a trick or two. He grabbed his mother by her neck, held her in a tight vice grip, which made her open her eyes and gasp for air. He brought her face close to his, and began kissing her mouth roughly. This time, she reciprocated. Jacinda kissed him back. Jacinda was kissing her own son. She felt embarrassed, "taboo, wrong, so wrong, I'm going to hell" she thinks. "But he is too. As long as he's there with me, my son. Hunter''. She thought as she was now wildly kissing her son. Hunter was now surprised by the sudden burst of passion in his mother. They both kissed, saliva oozing and drooling all over both their faces. Their lips were drenched in saliva. Mother and son had become one. Jacinda felt the guilt. The guilt of turning her son into a boy with no game, no confidence. But tonight,she was proud of his ability to take control. Hunter pushes her back on the bed. And Jacinda deeply gasped for breath as her windpipe now had free flow of oxygen. Hunter whispered to his mom.

Hunter: Hey Mom, No more bras for you from here on out.

Jacinda: Yes honey. (She smiled, as she looked into his eyes)

Hunter: And I'm disappointed in you mom. You always taught me to speak the truth. I spoke a very difficult truth to you today. I opened my heart out, I was vulnerable. But you lied to me. And you know what happens when people lie, right mom?

Jacinda: (Confused) They uhmmm. They get punished. (Her sweet, gentle smile, instantly turning into a slight frown, as her eyebrows tensed up and dropped from each side of her beautiful face)

Hunter: So, mom, do you think your lie deserves a punishment?

Jacinda: I don't know Hunter.

Hunter: Yes it does Ma.

Jacinda: And you're going to punish me?

Hunter: Yes. Tomorrow. Please dont lie to me again. Now get some rest. goodnight.

Jacinda watched as Hunter got up, turned around and left her bedroom. Leaving the bedroom door open. She slid her hands behind her back. Some of her son's cum had now dried out on her back. But she was able to scoop up some gooey goodness in her fingers. She brought it to her mouth, tasted it. It was intoxicating. Jacinda had just tasted the fluid that came out of her son's penis. She felt dirty. Yet so complete. For the first time in forever, she felt fulfilled. She was "satisfied".

Jacinda realized, as wrong and taboo as it was, she wanted this more than anything else. And if it helps her son become a better man, so be it. Jacinda was mentally, emotionally in submission to her son.