Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 16

Story Info
Mom is Pregnant with son's baby. What does the future hold?
10.9k words
4.49
19.1k
34

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM, male domination, fem humiliation and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.***

Please read all prior parts for the story to connect and make sense.

...Continued from Part 15

Son Breeds Mother

Jacinda: I was at the Doctors and ...and..

Hunter: Yes I know. Are you okay? What did they say?

Jacinda: I told them about me throwing up yesterday and feeling nauseous and sick and my stomach hurting and...and...

Hunter: And what mom?

Jacinda: They...asked to do some tests.

Hunter: okay...What was the result? You're scaring me....

Jacinda: Hunter....I'm pregnant.

As soon as Hunter heard those words out of his mother's mouth, in her sweet, innocent voice, he instantly had a huge smile on his face and a bigger boner. He hastily hugged his mother in an extremely tight embrace. Hunter was overcome with emotion and love. Ever since he had begun this incestuous relationship with his mother, he wanted to put a baby in her. She was the one and only woman in his life since day one and he wanted her to be his partner forever. This is why he had asked his mother to divorce his father (Ch.8), this is why he had proposed to his mother on the cruise (Ch.14). He wanted her all for himself and to be together forever.

He was beyond overjoyed as he was crushing his mother's small frame deep into his strong torso with his muscular arms. Jacinda also hugged her son back but she was heavily weeping and panting for breath. Hunter had planned on breeding his mother all along. He wanted to plant his seed in his lover's belly. He wanted a symbol of their love. He wanted to procreate with the one woman who he loved dearly. And that woman was his own Mother. The same woman who birthed him, 18 years and 8 months ago, was now going to bear his own child. She was pregnant with her son's seed. The same womb that carried him was now going to host his own baby.

They had several discussions about the risks, the repercussions and the circumstances if Jacinda was to ever get pregnant. Hunter had made sure to cum deep inside his mother as much as he could every time they had sex and it finally took. Jacinda initially was concerned but thought with her ripe age of 42 the chances of her getting pregnant were as good as none. Jacinda's concerns were correct, since a pregnancy at her age would come with a lot of risks. She was surprised with the fact that she was even pregnant. But her son's manly, masculine seed was just that strong. Jacinda was overwhelmed with emotions and so was Hunter, who had a rare tear in his eye. But Hunter's tears were tears of joy. He had managed to procreate and impregnate his own mother.

There were many questions running through their minds. With their upcoming move to Jacksonville for Hunter's university, how would they manage Jacinda's pregnancy. It was a lot to ponder upon. Jacinda couldn't comprehend how her life had drastically transformed after that fateful night when she allowed her son to massage her shoulders and back with moisturizer. She could have never imagined such a small decision would lead to this day. Once a traditional, conservative, religious, classy suburban mother, was now her son's sex slave, lover, fiance and now the bearer of her son's child.

She was going to be a mother again, after 18 years, she was going to give birth to her own son's child. This was going to be her child and her grandchild, Hunter was going to be a father and a brother. It was a fucked up situation, but Hunter wasn't thinking about labels. He was already thinking about how much he was going to love his soon to be born child. He had a lot going on too, with learning the ropes of his grandfather's business, college and his new life with his mother as his fiance. Now with an added responsibility of being a father.

Hunter did not have a good role model for a father or a fatherly figure, growing up. The closest to an ideal man he could look up to was Mr. Gomez, but he wasn't family. For Hunter, his mother was everything to him. She played both roles of a mother and father. But with her advanced age, he knew he had to step up and be a good father to his soon to be born child.

Still engaged in a deep, soulful embrace, Hunter slowly dragged his hand along his mother's back, bringing it forward to her slightly plump belly and caressing it.

Hunter: Mom, you have just given me the best news of my life. This is the happiest moment of my life. You have given me so much mom. You've been the best mother to me growing up. You were my Mother and my father. You are my everything. You've given me the happiest moments in my life. First, when we confessed our love for each other, as more than just mother and son, when you agreed to be my sex slave, the first time I felt the depths of a woman's vagina, your vagina, the first time I had sex, the first time I entered your ass, the first time I punished you, when I peed on you, when you accepted my proposal on the cruise, to marry you....and now....this takes the cake. You're pregnant, with my child. My mother, Jacinda, is pregnant with my own child. I love you Mom.

Jacinda: I love you too Hunter....This is just all too much for me to take in. I...I know we haven't been careful while having sex but ....I didn't think I could get pregnant. But now that I have... I want to be a mother again. As you said honey, this is a symbol of our unconditional, infinite love. I want to give birth to our child. I'll be a good mother to our child, just like I have been for you.

Hunter: And I'll be the best father for our child Mom. With your first child, me, I know you had a rough time. You had to do everything...but unlike my asshole father, I'll be there for you forever. I want our child to have the best upbringing and a happy life. We'll do it together Mom.

Jacinda: We will honey. We'll figure it out. I love you so much.

Hunter: I love you too Mom. And soon to be....Granny..

Jacinda: (Chuckled) hahahah shut up! You know just how to make your mother laugh.

Hunter: Enough with the tears. Just accept it and be happy. I want you to be happy.

Hunter held his mother's face in his hands and licked her tears off her cheeks.

Jacinda: I am happy honey. I'm just also scared about everyone else. What are we going to tell people? My friends, your friends...Mr. Gomez...the world?? I mean, everyone knows I haven't been with your father for years. I don't want them to find out about us...It's very risky. And...I don't want people to think I'm some slut who got pregnant on a fling.

Hunter: I don't want that either mom. You're my slut. Only mine.

Jacinda: And I love being your slut baby. Gosh..just saying that is getting me worked up..

Hunter: I have an idea. You said you wanted to be a mother again?

Jacinda: Yes honey. This is your child. My son's seed. You impregnated me. I know how much you want this. And for your happiness, I want to be a mother again.

Hunter: Some women want to be mothers but they can't. And they seek other treatments and outside help to get pregnant. We can just tell the world, you wanted to get pregnant again and give me a little brother or sister. We can tell everyone, you got a donor and did IVF treatments.

Jacinda: Oh. I hadn't thought of that. How do you come up with this stuff?

Hunter: I know you Mom. I feel you. And throughout our chats over the last few months, every time I brought up having a baby with you, you've mentioned how scared you were if you got pregnant and what people would say. I've been doing my research online. It's the only solution.

Jacinda: Oh Hunter. You're so thoughtful. You care about me so much. You already know everything and thought about all my concerns. How do you do this?

Hunter: I'm your son, remember? You birthed me. You made me. I came out of you. We have a special bond. I'm made out of your skin, your flesh. We know and feel every bit of each other. It's why our love, our bond, was inevitable. We were meant to be together Mom.

Jacinda: You know honey, for years, I cursed my destiny for not having the partner I thought I deserved. I had prayed for all these years for something in my life to change and bring me happiness. I never imagined, at this stage of my life, I'd find the perfect partner, the best lover...Just the kind of man I needed in my life. And you're a gift to me baby. My own son, my partner, my lover, someday, my husband, my Master, and soon to be the father of my child. I love you baby.

Hunter: I love you too Mom.

______________________________

With the fresh news of Jacinda's pregnancy, the mother and son were emotional but filled with joy. Hunter knew he would have to be more careful when having sex with his mother. He loved roughly ravaging her body and using her like a ragdoll. Jacinda was now getting used to her role as her sex slave and had given up most inhibitions. Just like her son, her love language was rough, she was the perfect submissive painslut and liked being treated with no regard.

That evening, after dinner, Hunter laid in his mother's bed, which was now his bed too scrolling through social media. Jacinda was cleaning up in the dining room and kitchen. A few minutes later, Jacinda went upstairs to her room wearing a thin salmon-pink camisole and short shorts. As she walked in the bedroom, Hunter put his phone down and locked eyes with his mother walking towards the bathroom swaying her hips. They made eye contact and Jacinda had a naughty smile on her face. She knew she was going to be roughly fucked and ravaged that evening. This had become their nightly routine now. They fucked every day, most days multiple times a day. Hunter had immense strength and stamina and Jacinda couldn't get enough of her son's dick.

Hunter stayed in bed wearing a t-shirt and shorts waiting for his mother. Jacinda opened the bathroom door and emerged out, standing completely naked. Her hair loose and falling freely over her shoulders. She slowly walked towards her son in a straight line like a model. Hunter couldn't take his eyes off his mother's nude body. She looked on as his eyes devoured every inch of her taking in the majestic beauty of this woman. His eyes paused at her inner thighs, which now read his name in his own signature, thanks to the tattoo he made her get recently. He removed his shirt up over his head as he watched Jacinda get down on her knees by the side of the bed, still naked.

Jacinda kneeling down next to Hunter's side of the bed, locked her arms behind her back, pushed her breasts out and looked down.

Jacinda: Master, your slave is ready for you. Please rough her up Master. She needs to feel you inside her.

Hunter was so turned on, he stood off the bed in front of his kneeling, naked mother, took his shorts off to bring his massive cock in view as it hung a few inches away from Jacinda's face. Hunter was horny and took his dick in his hand, placing it on Jacinda's forehead, slowly dragging his pink cockhead all over his mother's face, stopping by her lips. Jacinda instinctively parted her lips to take her son's penis in her mouth and began blowing him. While she was sucking her son's dick, he spoke,

Hunter: Mom, now that you're pregnant. I think maybe I shouldn't be so hard on you.

Jacinda: *gluck gluck* mmhmmgmhggh.mm..(Continued blowing him)

Hunter: You may speak, bitch!

She took him out of her mouth with drool hanging across her chin,

Jacinda: Honey, you can still fuck me the way you want to. We can be more careful later in a few months. For now you can have me anyway you want, baby.

Hunter: So you're okay if I picked you up and threw you on the bed like this..

Hunter bent down, put his hands under his mother's arms, lifted her entire body by her armpits and planted her roughly on the bed with force, as he said those words.

Jacinda: Ahh...yes..baby

Hunter: And you're okay if I pulled your hair like this...

Hunter grabbed his mother's hair roughly and pulled her up towards his face, arching her back awkwardly.

Jacinda: aaahhhrh...yessss...yess baby I like when you pull my hair.

Hunter: And you're okay, if I slapped your face hard, like this...

While holding on to her hair with one hand, he swung his right hand hard on his mother's left cheek, slapping her face with disdain. Jacinda's head flew to her right upon impact but was held in place by her son's fist grabbing a handful of her hair, furthering the stretch on her head. Her eyes dazed and rolled before settling down back on her Master who looked back at her like a hungry animal about to devour his prey.

Jacinda: Yes....Ahhhh.Yess honey. I love it when you slap me. Slap me all over. Use me. Beat me. Hurt me Master.

Hunter: Shhshhshhh......

Hunter pulled his mother's hair roughly bringing her face closer to his, as he observed her left cheek which had four red fingerprints from his slap a moment ago. He gently kissed her left cheek feeling the warmth emanating from her smooth skin.

Hunter: So you're saying, tonight, it's okay if I punish you, and use your body for my pleasure?

Jacinda: *panting* Yes...Yes...Please baby. Hurt me. Punish your slut. Spank your slave, Master.

Hunter: Good Girl.

Jacinda smiled, as soon as she heard her two favorite magical words from her Master. She was now grinning ear to ear, as she felt her son's hand grip her neck tight. Hunter held his mother's neck in a tight, vice like grip and let go off her hair. While still choking her with his right hand, he dragged her body like a ragdoll across the bed out towards the bedroom door. Jacinda's legs flopped lifelessly off the bed, hitting the floor. She was literally being carried, suspended mid air by her neck. She couldn't breath, was choking and her face was going pale with her limbs going limp as her son dragged her down the stairs, naked, holding her by nothing but her neck. Her entire body was suspended and carried by her son's hand around her throat.

Jacinda's brutal choking and humiliation was turning her on and her pussy was getting wetter every moment. She was curious where her son was dragging her like a ragdoll as the pain in her throat muscles was now growing beyond anything she had experienced before. Still holding his mother's entire body weight by her neck, Hunter dragged her like a ragdoll towards the main entrance of their house, eventually walking out in the crisp open night. He finally stopped by their front yard, among freshly mowed grass and threw his mother on the grass with force.

Jacinda fell flat on the ground and tried to catch her breath, coughing vigorously. She could finally feel the blood and oxygen pump to her head. The mother and son now were naked out in the open under the dark blue night sky. Jacinda layed on the grass, awaiting her next order from her Master. Hunter went close to her, pushed her down so she was laying prone, face down in the grass. The moist wet grass now stuck to Jacinda's skin as the front of her body now laid on it. Hunter came behind his mother and pulled her hips up, placing his foot on her head from behind with his hard cock dangling between her buttcheeks.

He shoved his fingers in his mother's vagina from behind and felt her natural juices oozing out. He took his dick and penetrated his mother from behind straight in her vagina. He fucked her senseless while occasionally smacking her back with his bare palm while shoving her head deep in the grass with force from his foot. Jacinda was now yelling and screaming in passion and pain as she was getting fucked hard from behind by her son. After a few more thrusts, she felt his cock exit her vagina. She thought he was done having sex with her but was surprised since he hadn't cum yet.

Jacinda turned her head to try to look back to once again feel her son's bare foot on the side of her cheek, further pushing her deep into the earth beneath her face. Hunter then slowly brought his dick near the entrance of his mother's anus and buried his cock in it. Jacinda screamed in agony when her son began sodomizing her. Her asshole was being raunchily ripped apart by his massive cock and this time, without any lubrication. Hunter kept fucking his mother's ass mercilessly occasionally slapping her buttcheeks hard while still pushing her head down with his foot.

After several thrusts and feeling the depths of his mother's rectum, Hunter finally was getting close to cumming. He bent forward and got a hold of his mother's hair and pulled it back like a horse's leash. This caused Jacinda's torso and spine to stretch beyond her limit. The reverse force of her son's foot pushing her head deep into the grass, with her hair being pulled in the opposite direction caused her immense pain, not to mention he was still pulverizing her anus brutally scratching his dick across the insides of her rectum.

Jacinda's painful screams made Hunter more horny as he finally ejaculated his semen deep inside his mother's bowels. Jacinda could feel the hot, sticky cum shooting inside her anus straight from her son's dick. Hunter was tired and spent and let go of his mother's hair and finally released his foot from her face to stand up back behind her. Jacinda was fucked and ravaged roughly out in the open air under the moonlit sky. She enjoyed her brutal penetration in both her holes and laid there in the grass, motionless. She had lost count how many times she orgasmed. She could feel the warm sticky mess oozing out of her anus as she slowly flipped over to face her son and look up at the night sky.

Her body was glistening in sweat and covered in grass sticking to her gorgeous smooth skin. Hunter looked down at his sex slave mother with a smile on his face.

Hunter: I could never get tired of fucking you mom. You're so hot, you turn me on all the time. My sexy bitch.

Jacinda: Me too honey. I love the way you fuck me. All the pain, the pleasure, these new experiences...Thank you, Master.

Hunter: Do you like the cum in your ass Ma?

Jacinda: Its uhmm...Its a different feeling haha..

Hunter: Now that I got you pregnant, I figured it's time to start filling the rest of your holes.

Jacinda: mmmhmmm All my holes belong to you baby. You can use them anytime, anywhere. You own me.

Hunter held his penis in his hand, as he looked down on his mother lying naked in the grass, staring back at him with a content, satisfied look on her face.

Hunter: You got really dirty in the grass. It's time to wash and clean my slut.

He aimed his dick at her and started peeing on his mother, making sure to get rid of all the grass, leaves and twigs that stuck to her skin. He finally aimed his stream of urine directly on her face. Jacinda closed her eyes and willfully opened her mouth to allow her son's piss to directly land in her mouth. Once her mouth was full of her son's urine and it foamed, she gulped it down like a good sex slave and said...

Jacinda: Thank You, Master. Can I have more?

Hunter went closer to his mother's head and made sure to empty the last few drops of piss directly down her mouth. Jacinda's thirst was quenched as she swallowed her son's golden shower down her throat. She got closer to his penis and took it back in her mouth to suck the last remaining drops of pee from his dick. Hunter's dick had gone soft after the long, rough fucking and Jacinda still continued sucking on his semi-limp penis. He pulled out of his mother's mouth and picked her up off the ground. Jacinda stood up next to him as they walked back into the house to her bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, Jacinda wanted to relieve herself and pee too. Just as she was about to sit on the toilet seat, Hunter stopped her.

Hunter: Wait, get down on your knees.

Jacinda: Baby I really need to pee.