Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda breathed her last at the age of 61. Once an Innocent Mom, who vowed to breath and live for her son, eventually became her son's sex slave. She was owned by her son as her Master and he kept her happy. Made her feel like a woman again. Jacinda Johnson lived a happy, fulfilling life and was surrounded by the two people she loved the most in the world during her last moments. Her 18 year old daughter, Aleina. And her 37 year old son, her lover, her husband, father of her daughter Aleina, her Master, Hunter.

...to be continued in *A Twist of Fate*

(Thank You everyone for the love, support and feedback for this series. As you can read here, I had to end it somewhere and received a lot of messages and emails over the last few months to finish the story of Jacinda and Hunter, Mother and Son. The story however, never ends. This story will now continue as a spin-off based on these characters into a new series - "A Twist of Fate")