Innocent Mom to Slut Mommy

Story Info
Son sets trap for mommy to make her, his slut slave.
6.1k words
3.74
146.5k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About my mom and me: My mom's first name is Jyoti, she is 47 years old, very sweet and innocent and I don't exaggerate in this story at all. I'm Siddharth, 27 years old.

Her looks: My mom is an unbelievably sexy woman. I will start with her face. She has sharp beautiful features and gorgeous full lips. Her sexiest facial features are her eyes and her beautiful long hair. Her eyes are big round & brown in colour. Her hair are thick, strong, long till her waist and black in colour, just like those women in shampoo commercials have. These eyes and the beautiful hair were the reason that made me fall in love with her sexually. Her other sexiest feature is her flawless, radiant, fair skin. Her breasts are absolutely gorgeous, looking at which anybody would be tempted to squeeze, suck and play with them. They are of size 40-D, with absolutely no excess gap in between them and absolutely 0% sag. They are round and full and have big gorgeous nipples. She has a healthy body like most of the Indian women of her age with a height of 5'7". Her stomach is a thing of beauty; it is little fat, fleshy and smooth, which she has been trying to tone into a relatively fit body by regular walking and jogging. Even her legs are fleshy but very long. Most of my mom's height of 5'7" is covered by her sexy legs, which are waxed and smooth most of the times.

Her ASS: My Mom's ass is so sexy and magnificent that it deserves a section to itself. It is another part of her body that I'm attracted to and fantasize about. I got my first boner at a younger age by looking at her butt in tight sweatpants, and now anytime I look at her ass I get an instant boner, even if my mom's wearing loose chudidars or sarees (Dresses of Indian Etnicity). It is impossible to do justice to her ass with words but I will try. It is quite a big butt so looks proportionate to her healthy body. While it is really big, it is by no means ugly or too soft. It is a little firm and little soft as well (if that makes any sense). You could squeeze the hell out of it but at a certain point the muscle would take over and would stand its ground. It's a thing of beauty, a miracle actually. I haven't felt too many asses but I think it would be fair to say that my mom has the nicest ass in the world.

If I had to compare my mom to any other woman it won't be wrong to say she is no less than any actress of her age from film industry or may be even from porn industry. Because of her skin color, breasts, body shape, legs, stomach and ass are almost identical to those women. My mother however has quite much nicer breasts and ass, and her face is not even comparable to the beauty of anyone else's. I am just using this comparison to give you an idea of what my mom's body roughly looks like, but in reality my mom is at least 10X hotter than any other women. In my opinion my mother is the sexiest woman in the world. She is in terrific shape on the account of her being a health nut lately that works-out at least 1 hour a day. She has voluptuous black silky hair up to her lower back (or waist), big round brown eyes, sexy fair skin, gorgeous facial features, big natural 40-D breasts (with no sag) and a sexy fatty figure. However her best feature by far is her incredibly sexy ass. It is big and has some softness to it but is hard as well due to her constant working out. So you can very well enjoy reading how I raped and fucked her to my pleasure.

And to add to all of this she is 47 because she got pregnant with me at an early age of 20! She was married off early to a man (my father) from rich and powerful business family. As per tradition she had to move away from her home and stay with her husband and his family for rest of her life. So she moved away from her home which was in a rural area at age 19 to an urban city area in Mumbai, India where they lived in a big house. Despite being pregnant at a very young age, my mom raised me with a lot of care and did a very good job. She was very innocent and would never go out to clubs or parties in her teens before marriage and mid 20's because she never trusted a babysitter to take care of me. Also because of the rich family she got married into, she never had to work either so we had a lot of time together. After few years of staying in joint family post marriage, my father bought a separate house nearby and we (my mother, father and me) moved to the new house. My father was always out of city on work trips for most days of the week. So for most of the time it was me and my mom alone in the house, which got us both very close to each other. Being very close to her we would talk about everything just like best friends, from school to friends and girlfriends.

However being a horny male I noticed how truly beautiful my mother was and I found myself getting into a habit of fishing through the laundry and sniffing her sweaty bras and panties after she would put them aside for laundry before going for her bath. This quickly escalated into masturbating using her silky underwear. By the age of 19, I thought more and more of my mother as a sexual object and not as a mom. I knew these thoughts were wrong but I couldn't help it, she was just so sexy. And what made it worse was she seemed to be getting hotter and sexier as the years went on. The sight of her ass would get me an instant boner, even if she was wearing loose jeans or traditional dresses. And whenever she bent over and inadvertently showed me some cleavage I would almost explode instantly. Since my mom was so innocent and naïve she never suspected me of thinking of her as anything other than my mom.

I knew I could abuse her naively and start touching her more. So I started giving her long and random hugs and kisses throughout the day and would even squeeze her ass cheeks playfully. Of-course she didn't expect anything and would simply respond most of time with an "awe I love you too my son." The next thing I started to do was offer to give her massages after she came back from her routine morning exercise. Or also head massage at night before bed, when she is tired of doing her daily household chores. I would sit on the couch and she would sit on the floor in front of me in a loose top unknowingly exposing her cleavage. These extensive looks at her cleavage is when I discovered that her 40-D breasts just might give her gorgeous ass some competition to be her sexiest body part. They truly were a sight. On most women, 40-D boobs look weird, saggy and would fall apart like eggs. But as I mentioned earlier, her tits were perfect. They had no gap and no sag at all, whereas most women need bras to hold up their breasts, her tits would probably be positioned exactly the same even if she didn't wear a bra. After some massages with her top on, I knew that I needed to see more so I got a bit bolder.

So one day while I was massaging her back, I asked her "Mom I think it you would feel better if I was massaging your bare skin."

"Yeah probably, so what should we do?" she enquired, looking bit confused on what should be done.

"You can take off your top if you are comfortable" I suggested with my finger crossed.

"Hmm" she thought for few seconds and said "okay, I would like a nice massage directly on my skin. You know you are really sweet giving me all of these massages, I know a kid your age probably has a lot better ways to spend his time."

"No problem mom I would do anything for you" saying so, I kissed her forehead from behind where I was sitting.

"Awe I love you my son", she said as she stripped off her top. I would have said I love you too but the sight of my mother's magnificent breasts being covered in nothing but a bra had me speechless. What had me even more surprised was how naïve my mom was. So after a few more minutes of massaging her I decided to push my luck.

So I went on "Mommm... these bra straps are really getting in the way, could u take your bra off" again expecting her reply going my way.

"uhmm, no dear" she said a little more cautiously. To my disappointment she got up to avoid any further awkwardness and went in her room to get ready for her bath.

"Fucking bitch." I thought to myself. I was getting angry; I was so close to seeing my dream woman's boobs and she denies to show them to me.

I recovered my poise and said to my mom, "I'm heading upstairs, so will put your top in the laundry." I also asked her, "Mom, if you could put your other clothes as well outside the bath, so I will take those too with me, so you won't have to, because I know you're tired from your exercise."

"Awe thanks son, you are such a good boy" said my mom who was now reassured of her son's good intentions.

So I picked her top and other clothes and took them upstairs. I put her top and pant in the laundry, while her bra and panty in my room for my pleasure. This was the first time that I was smelling her sweaty bra and panty.

After this day I controlled my urge to see her naked for few days and continued massaging her back with her top off, but bra on. There was nothing different or new happening for many days, neither was I getting chance to see her tities. So finally, I decided to do something for this. I orchestrated a plot to rape my mom when she is asleep at night and make her my sex slave. I started making preparations for the same. I order all required stuff like, kinky handcuffs, duct tape, ropes and blindfold from online websites. All these things were delivered within 2-3 days. The day I received all these things I decided to put my plan into action. After our dinner at night, first I offered her a nice head massage with coconut oil which would allow her a peaceful sleep after whole day of household chores. She was so pleased to hear that and quickly got ready for it.

Sitting on the floor for massage like always she said, "Aww son, thank you so much. You always think about me and my comfort."

After I was done with her head massage she started feeling dizzy and wanted to quickly go to bed, just what I was looking for. I walked her to bed, helped her lay down, covered her with blanket and adjusted her pillow. Did all of this to make sure she has sound sleep and does not wake up by what I was going to do to her. I waited for another 30 minutes to let her get into deep sleep. By that time I collected all the things that I had ordered for that night and went towards her room.

I opened the door, I had goose bumps, I was shaking slightly, after being obsessed with doing one thing for so long, when one's about to do that thing, it's a special moment. I lifted the covers and there she was looking more beautiful than ever. She was wearing her regular silky night gown, which was very smooth and soft like her fair milky skin. She looked more beautiful than any women in the world would in sexy lingerie or even naked. I admired her beauty for what felt like hours before I decided to begin.

This is where I had a thought to back down, I was unable get forward with my plan to rape her. She looked too innocent. I thought of her round beautiful brown eyes and looking at her silky soft black hair, round big tities and again I couldn't control my urge to see her naked and fuck her like she is my sex slave. So I swallowed up all my fears and feelings of being nervous and decided to go ahead with my plot.

The most important part was to handcuff her and tying up her legs without waking her up. If I could do this then the rape would be easy because she wouldn't be able to defend herself. I slowly took her night gown off revealing a white lace bra. Then, I slid off her shorts that she was wearing inside her gown, revealing a matching white lace panty. The underwear made her look like a sleeping angel. She yawned loudly and flipped her body on the bed. I couldn't believe how easy she had made it for me. So I took advantage, I unhooked her bra and then removed her long and fat graceful arms from them. Then I brought her arms behind her back and applied the handcuffs. Then I turned her body around revealing her perfect round breasts. Then I put the blindfold on her eyes, so she won't be able to see who it is when she wakes up. Further I slowly and cautiously removed her panty and kept it aside. To my surprise, her pussy was completely shaven, which looked pink and so tempting that I wanted to lick it. Her clean shaven pussy assured me that, yes I want to fuck my beautiful mom. Continuing, I spread her legs apart from each other and tied both the legs to two sides of the bed with an extra length of rope, so that she won't be able to escape and her legs are flexible for me to move them the way I want. After I was done with all preparations I looked at her. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. However I decided that I wanted her awake for the whole experience so I pinched her nipples until she woke up.

"What are you doing and who is this? Why are you touching my breasts? Get off me!" she started screaming and moving her hands and legs.

I could not respond as I didn't want her to know it was her son, so instead I kept on rubbing her breasts.

"What are you doing to me? Get off me I said" she kept trying to stop me. I did not answer again, I lowered my mouth and passionately kissed her while continuing to feel up her tits.

"Get off me, what you are doing?" she said now finally coming to the realization that someone was raping her.

"Whether you like it or not, I have to do this, so don't make it difficult." I said still feeling her tits and kiss her.

She started to squirm her body, but without her arms free it didn't matter how healthy and strong her body was, she wasn't getting out of this rape. Tears started pouring out of her blindfolded eyes. This sight made me want to go back in time and never attempt this plan, but it was too late now. I started biting her soft tits, making them turn purple.

"Owwww stop it!!" she screamed in pain.

"Stop moving then bitch! And let me kiss you, my slut mom" I responded. Hearing the word "mom" in my voice this time she got realized that it was me.

She enquired, "son is that you?" I realized I should have kept quiet instead.

But now I had no option other than confessing to her, "Yes my beautiful mom, it's me, your son" I spoke out while removing the blindfold from her eyes.

"What you are doing son? I'm your mom and not your girlfriend. And doing such a thing with your mom is not right dear" she screamed at me in a raged voice.

But at that moment I was in no mood to listen and I continued to kiss her. She kept moving, trying to free her hands and legs. Her actions were disturbing and annoying me.

I pulled her by her hair and said, "Look bitch, I'm not going to stop, that's for sure. So it would be easy and enjoyable for both of us if you co-operate. And if you don't I will get what I want in my own way, which could hurt you even more."

She complied to me now, and I kissed her passionately, forcing my tongue down her throat. I kissed her for what seemed like forever, even though she was crying her eyes out, I was in heaven. Then I moved down to her tits again and sucked them and occasionally bit them, just to hear her moan and scream. Her pain turned me on even more.

Then I turned her body over and said, "You know slut, I have wanted your ass for a very long time."

She tried to use this opportunity to her advantage and kicked me hard on my chest and tried to get off from the bed and run away from there, but soon to realize that her legs are tied to the bed and she has no chance to escape in any way.

She desperately started jumping her body on the bed but to no avail. I was angry now, I got up, slapped her repeatedly and pushed her with force on the bed, making her scream in pain. Then I picked her up by her hair and again slapped her repeatedly and once again pushed her on the bed and got on top of her. I started throttling her tits to punish her for what she did. This mauling of her breasts made her lay still and accept that there was nothing she could do. I turned her body around and made her raise her butt upwards and started spanking the sexy big butt of her. The sensation of spanking my mother was making by penis go even more berserk. I loved it. I kept spanking it faster and harder each time, making big red handprints on her beautiful fairest ass cheeks. Each time I made contact I could hear her let out a soft scream. I finally stopped. I split her butt cheeks and started sniffing her asshole. It was intoxicating. I started to lick her ass. I licked every square inch of her magnificent big butt. I loved the taste and the aroma of her ass. Then I turned her body around again and started licking her beautiful shaven pussy. Even though my mom wasn't, her pussy was have a great time as it was oozing fluids after being licked.

I finally decided it was time to fuck this babe. I unzipped my pants and took my hard 7 inch cock out.

But before I did anything I leaned over and kissed her on her cheeks saying, "You know mom, I'm only doing this because you are so gorgeous and I want to make you mine."

She didn't respond, she simply closed her eyes to try and stop the tears from falling down her cheek. I wiped the tears off her cheek and kissed her again, this time on her gorgeous lips. While I was kissing her I started slowly pumping my penis into her tight pussy. My penis in her pussy was the best feeling I had felt in my life. I started to pump harder and harder, my mom's breasts were rocking to the rhythm of my dick, and I could hear moans escaping from her mouth. I knew that even though she was horrified, her primal urges were forcing her to enjoy this. After sometime of fucking her I finally climaxed and filled her with my sperm.

I kissed her and asked "That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

"Just get off me!!" she screamed trying to push me away.

"Oh I'm just getting started Slut, you are nowhere near done yet."

I played with her breasts a bit more until I was ready to fuck her again. I turned her around, leaned her against the bed so she wouldn't fall over, and started pumping her pussy again. In doggy style this time. This felt even better than before. Her big ass globes were there to cushion my penis as I penetrated her pussy. I pulled her full silky black hair back and used it as leverage. As I started going faster and faster her hair would no longer suffice so I grabbed her tits. The faster I went, the more tightly I gripped her big tits and the more I yanked them. This made her scream in pain/pleasure. At this point I had no care in the world what she was going through, it was all about me and I was having the time of my life. Also I was sure that this would satisfy all her sexual urges that were anyhow unsatisfied since long time, as her husband was always out of town busy with work. I went harder and harder until I finally exploded in her pussy for the second time. She turned around to lay down on her back as I laid her down and looked at the big red hand imprints that I had left in her big perfect boobs. My mom was breathing very hard, all of this getting fucked had made her very tired. I didn't give her much time to recover as I got her up again and started to thoroughly lick her asshole.

This time it wasn't just for my pleasure, it was to prepare it for anal sex. Once I shove my dick into her ass, I knew she was going to scream at the top of her voice. So I used her underwear to stuff it into her mouth and sealed it with the duct tape I had ordered so that she can't spit her underwear out to scream at the top of her voice. I poured some lube into her asshole and rubbed it with my hand to make sure it has all gone inside her asshole. Without a fight or an argument she let me do everything I was doing. She had no idea, what was going to happen next. And without any warning I shoved my cock into her asshole making her exert the loudest scream yet. Good thing I had stuffed the underwear in her mouth to succumb her loud scream. We lived in an urban city area, very close to our neighbors. Because if I hadn't stuffed the underwear in her mouth, everybody and I mean everybody would have heard the scream that my mom let out. Her scream of pain only turned me on more.

12