Innocent Mom to Slut Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To avoid her from getting panicked I said, "Don't worry dear slut mom, this pain will be there only for some time. In no time you will start loving it slut." I enjoyed abusing her and calling her names made me hornier.

I continued thrusting my cock into her anal making her scream again and again. She was trying to say something, as I could hear her mumbling from her stuffed mouth. "Please stop!! Stop it hurts sooo much!! I guessed that's what she was trying to say.

But I had no intentions of hearing her out, so I just slapped her butt and said "later bitch, whatever it is can wait but I can't stop now."

I was having way too much of a good time. To the dismay of my mother I increased my intensity and pumped my dick into her ass even harder.

Right before I was about to ejaculate I shouted, "I'm coming inside you mom, I'm coming." I again filled my mom with my cum, but this time it was her sexy asshole filled with my cum.

After I did this I went to work on her ass again with my tongue. I split her ass cheeks and licked her raw and beaten asshole again. I did this until I felt like I had enough sperm recovered to get a good fulfilling blowjob from my hot mom.

I got her to sit up and said "Come on mom slut, we are almost done now, just suck my cock, and make it nice and slow. I know it's been a while but I'm you still remember how to give a good blowjob."

With both her hands and legs tied up, she hardly had an option and she got her mouth near my erect dick and put her gorgeous lips around my penis and slowly engulfed it.

"Good slut, now look up at my face while you are sucking my cock." She did this too.

Her big brown eyes filled with tears and fear. The pleasure of looking into her beautiful brown eyes while she did this was almost as pleasurable as the blowjob itself. Her mouth slowly went up and down my shaft.

I gave her a slap in the face and told her to start slowly and gradually increase her speed. She moved to medium speed and then gradually started going full out. She looked down momentarily so I gave her another hard slap on the cheek and told her to keep eye contact. Finally I released my cum fourth time in the same night and this it was her mouth that was filled with it.

"I know it is a lot of cum but I want you to swallow it all" I told her which was more like an instruction.

She looked reluctant to swallow cum, as she may have not done that ever before.

So I pulled her head backwards by her hair and said, "Look mom if you spit it out, you will have to clean all the mess by licking it yourself. So better swallow it and we will be done for today."

She swallowed it all like a good little slut while making weird faces. But after all she looked glad and happy that she had done everything she was expected like a good slut and slave. And relaxed that today's night was finally over and she can now go to sleep.

I asked her to lay down on her bed and gave a slap on her sexy tities and told her to get some rest. I actually had no care whether she got rest or not but I needed her boobs and ass to lose their redness and go back to their normal natural skin color or the pictures I was going to take, would look like they were forced and not taken voluntarily. And if they looked forced then they would have no use in blackmailing her into becoming my sex slave. So I waited a bit and let her sleep for about an hour until I checked her assets. "Yes!" I thought to myself as her breasts and ass recovered to their original fair skin color.

After all the redness had gone off her skin, I took off her handcuffs, untied her legs, fetched my phone and woke her up.

"Mom I have untied you because I couldn't stand to see you in that condition anymore" I lied to her.

"I am sorry for all of this mom but you are just so sexy, I promise I will never do anything like this again. But to resist the temptation I need something that I can refer to whenever I feel like doing inappropriate things to you. Like a smoker and nicotine gum."

"Like what?" she questioned cautiously.

"Like naked pictures of you." I said as I showed her my phone.

"Ok, but promise me that you won't do anything like this again."

"I promise mom" again lying to her.

"Oh honey you really had me scared there, but I knew you weren't that evil. I know boys your age have these urges and if I can help you to not resort to this level again by taking nude pics of myself then I am all for it" she said as she even flashed me a smile. She looked so much beautiful that I wanted to rip off all her clothes and again fuck her like earlier, that night.

"Alright, thanks mom, but I will need a lot of pictures though from a lot of different positions" I said to make sure she won't back out.

"Ok sweetie, whatever it takes" she nodded still smiling at me.

This is where my years of looking at porn helped. I got pics of her from every angle imaginable, all kinds of ass pics of her bending over, doggy style and sticking it out, boob pics of her playing with her tits and licking them, vagina pics of her playing and toying with her snatch and tones of her showing off her sexy body in various positions. And most importantly she was smiling and looked like she was having a good time in every picture. I even got her to hold my dick up to her face and pretend to suck it. All in all I had about 300 pictures. To top it all off I got her to do a 10 minute video of her stripping and playing with her boobs, ass and pussy.

"Wow alright thanks a lot mom, I'm going to go to my room and jerk off to these pics. Sorry for everything, love you, goodnight" I said.

"No problem honey everyone makes mistakes, I forgive you and I promise everything will be back to normal in the morning" she said wishing me Good night.

Oh how wrong she was, things would never be "NORMAL" for her again. I went to my room and did jerk to her hot pictures and her amazing video, but after that, I uploaded them onto my laptop, logged into her mail account (as her mail account was created by me and I only taught her how to use it) and drafted a mail, that I would use to blackmail her with. It looked like this,

"Hey you, it's me Jyoti. And I just want you to know that I am very horny and am tired of not having sex with my husband. If you haven't seen me in a while I still have a smoking body. I have 40-D tits, healthy and fluffy stomach, long legs and a smokin' ass. I am desperate for sex and will fuck anybody, just show up at my house or call on my personal number mentioned below and I will satisfy you the way you want. My pictures and a video are attached.

My personal number XXX-XXX-XXXX

Yours Loving Personal Slut,

Ms. Jyoti

In the morning before she was awake, I took the laptop into my mom's room and placed it on her bed besides her. I climbed up on the bed, took her night gown off, ripped her bra off and started playing with her beautiful breasts again.

Waking up to my actions she said "Honey what are you doing? Remember, I took all those pictures for you, so you would be able to resist your urges."

"Yeah but still pictures are just not as exciting as you" I said as I continued squeezing her melons.

"Well what about that video I made for you son?" she asked trying to reason with me, to stop me.

"Yeah that was really sexy and hot mom, but it just made me want the real thing even more." Now she started fighting back and pushed me off her. She then quickly put her bra back on her tits.

"Well that is too bad mister, this is wrong, and I am not gonna let you just play with my breasts so you better just stick to jerking it to what I gave you" she resorted.

"You really are a stupid bitch, why do you think I asked you to smile while I took the pictures? I did it to black mail you." I showed her the email I had drafted and watched her beautiful brown eyes wide in horror.

"If I press this send button, this mail and all of the pictures and the video will be sent to everybody that you know, including all of your siblings, parents, your friends and their husbands, also your husband's friends and their wives. You will become a social pariah to all of your women friends and all the men that you know will think of you as nothing but a hot slut that they will be able to fuck anytime they want. So you can either put your clothes on, watch me send this email and ruin your life or..."

She cut me in between and exclaimed "No no no anything but that, what's the other option?"

"The other option is that you can agree to become my personal slut. You will be expected to please me in any way I want and whenever I want. You will address me as Master now on. You will only ever be allowed to leave the house to do your regular exercise and morning walk unless permitted for other required purposes. You will keep your body in impeccable condition and try to lose some weight and undesired fat. If you gain even 2 kilograms in undesired areas, I will just hit the send button on this mail and your life will be ruined. You will not refuse any of my sexual desires. My wish will be your command. And finally, you will be my slave and a keep for all your life. So what do you say mom, will you become my sex slave?" She listened to me with her eyes wide open and full attention.

A tear came out of her gorgeous eye and rolled down her cheek. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, she bit her lower lip and nodded saying "Yes."

"Yes what? Slut" I raised my voice, trying to teach her how to speak to her master.

"Yes master, I will be your sex slave" she finally said while lowering her head, showing her obedience towards her new master.

"Good, good, don't worry slut, you will grow to love being my slave. This calls for a congratulatory blowjob, so get naked and give me the best blowjob that you've given in your life".

"Yes Master" she responds, which gets a smile on my face.

She stripped off her bra exposing her masterful boobs, then she slowly walked towards me, stripped off her sweat pants revealing a black thong. She slipped it off and stuck her incredible pink shaved pussy right in front of my face. I rubbed it with one hand and pinched her nipple with the other and took a deep whiff. Then she got on her knees, unbuttoned my pants, and slid down my boxers to reveal my hard 6 inch penis. She slowly placed her lips around my penis and started massaging it with her mouth, moving up and down my shaft. She then remembered to look at me with her beautiful eyes. The look that she was giving me this time was much different than last time.

Last time it was a look of sadness and fear, this time her eyes had no tears, no fear or confusion, instead it was replaced by a look of defeat, understanding and submission. She understood that I was no longer her son but I was her master and that she could never escape this life. She accepted that now her sole purpose in life would not be to raise me, but to please me.

I took my hand and stroked her silky soft black hair and said, "You are doing a great job, I Love you my beautiful sex slave." She said nothing, and continued to suck my dick.

To be continued...

12