All Comments on 'Innocent Pawn Ch. 10'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
KatLadyKatLadyover 19 years ago
OMG!

Brilliant! I loved it! Now I'm dying to know, what happened with the bastard known as her father? What will happen to Marie? How big will their wedding be? I'm so glad you are not rushing the story. I would be happy to see a dozen more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A true love story that just happens to be erotic

This love story continues to be amoung the best on the website. Please keep the story line going to resolve all the unanswered questions.

Keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent ending

Briilant writing. A superb ending. I look forward to future writings.

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Thank you! Thank you!

This is one of my all time favorite and thank you very much for the update. Another excellent chapter.

But it’s not really the end, right? What happened to Bella’s father? And Marie?

tagyourittagyouritover 19 years ago
i loved it

it was definently fantastic but how did bella and leonn get away from her father? one minute theyre both unconscious and the next shes tied to a tree in the middle of nowhere and he starts off somewhere else and finds her it confused me

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
I agree

I agree with the other comments.

I loved reading this episode, but I'm dying to know what happened to the evil father and the wicked Marie.

Don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
!

AWWWW I loved it! It was a bit confusing, but I'm assuming you're explaining things in the next chapter. great work!

Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desireover 19 years ago
Thankyou sooo much

Thankyou for not ending it yet! That was a superb chapter. I don't know what you were talking about cuz I loved it ;) It was sexy, delicious, and thrilling. Just for the record I hate her asshole of a dad. But excellent writing. Loved it! And can't wait for the next chapter. Plz don't make us wait too long =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
that was lovely

Dearest WT, thank you for this story! I've spent an entire morning reading each chapter and loving every minute. I can't wait for my husband to get home tonight so that I might share my excitement, if you know what I mean. WT, I really appreciate your talent and should you ever become published, I'll be first in line to buy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!

This is a great series of excellently woven stories and plots. WHENNNNNNNNNNN is the next chapter coming out??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Innocent Pawn Ch.1-10

BRAVO! you have entralled yet again...as i expressed before i happened upon your stories by chance in doing a search in bdsm and added few different keywords and found your submissions, I'm so so very glad i did...as in you other story...i can't wait to read on and pray it never to stop...just as i love this story. Your lines are crisp, well written, well thought out and oh so very tantalizing,you add just enough spice to make it over the edge without being obscene. What a gifted writer you are. Please continue on. I will search for all new stories. a fan in Texas waiting with baited breath.

fyrekittynfyrekittynover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful. Simply wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing!

more more more more more more more PLEASEEEEEEEE. Keep writing!

WeepingguitarWeepingguitarover 18 years ago
Fantastic

I laughed my ass off when she had him tied up. That was great to see the role reversed even for a few moments. I am curious to know what happened with her father, but I guess we can assume that they live happily ever after for the moment. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

That was amazing, i couldn't pull myself away. THank you for writing a story that played so closely to all of my secret fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

I loved every chapter (which I just read tonight 1-10) But I'm confused about why her father tied her to a tree and left??? (I was hoping that they would have killed him for real this time) Can't wait for the next chapter... Thank you for sharing your talent with us... I loved "The Novice" even more than this one and can't wait for more on it. Hugs.. Now, get to writing!! lol

--joy--

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please Continue

Absolutely loved this story read it all tonite and couldnt get enough of it, please continue the the story and hopefully this time the father is finished off for good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Breathtaking....

Your whole story was quite impressive. I couldn't stop reading from the first marvelous part to the last. You are such a talented writer, I'm looking forward to your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Had to read all 10 chapters in one go!

Look forward to reading more of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is beautiful! I'll be sure to go back and read the rest of the story - I love your style and the emotions and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Such a beautifully written piece loved it from beginning to end

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Hmmmmmm

ok so what happened to Marie and what about her fathers threat ???

evonnaevonnaabout 11 years ago
What are they thinking?? Oh yes, sex.

Why is Bella not telling Leonn about her father's plan to kill him after the marriage vows??? Why is she not telling him about his father's plan to let them consummate the marriage before killing him??? Why are they both completely at ease with the fact that her father is alive after all, and that Leonn is crap at figuring out who's dead and who's alive???

Oh well. The sex is good. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is more than a little bit confusing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lol!!

Bella favorite words through out the story.. "Please"..."Leonn"..."oh"

joodlejoodleabout 9 years ago
Please Leonn Oh

Yes, I am partly in agreement about the crumby dialogue for Bella. "Leonn" and "Oh" are getting VERY old. They make her seem like such a weak floozy. BUT, I took a moment to consider how I would be if captured by Leonn. A man this sexy, this exciting, this confident, and this amazing in bed would find very little complaint from me. I would not be saying much at all to deny him my body. Maybe a little protest to keep up appearances, but other than that, nah. My opinion now is that "Leonn" and "Oh" are the modest and innocent ways of saying "Fuck me harder, again and again!". I can respect that. If it pleased Leonn, I would go weeks with a gag, or be the most talkative slut in history. I am giving Bella a pardon on her weakness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

can anybody here tell me if there was any anal sex at all or was it just anal teasing /playing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous