Innocent Wife on New Year's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moments and scenes drew out tortuously as she and I teased each other's body.

During that time on the video, Stan and Greg had swapped positions several times with Jennifer. She, apparently, was an energetic fuck and loved to be thrown around and manhandled. She encouraged the guys to use her body and her holes, which they gladly did.

In the living room, my hand had made slow progress up Maddie's leg and the bottom of her skirt was now up around thigh level.

Her eyes were glued to the TV as she ground against me.

Taking the opportunity, I moved my left hand to stroke the side of her left breast through the dress as my right inched higher to her crotch. I was amazed by the heat coming from her sex as she melted deeper into me under my ministrations.

Her next gasp caught me off guard and I looked at the screen to see what had caused it.

As it turned out, the video hadn't changed much.

What had changed was in our living room here and now. The change was Stan and Greg. They were no longer watching the movie. Instead, they were watching Maddie and me.

Chapter 7 - Focus Change

Maddie's gasp had indicated her realization that they were watching us.

She might have been about to say something, but I chose that second to slide my hand up and cup her crotch.

She was fucking soaked.

I grasped her panty clad pussy firmly and if she was about to say something, it stopped.

Her head lolled back against my chest and she moaned out loud.

Maddie and I had always been affectionate, but even our friends had not seen us like this. Their eyes saw Maddie anew as she wiggled against my lap. At the same time, I'm positive her dress was no longer hiding the fact that I was rubbing two fingers up and down her wet slit.

"Fuck man, this isn't fair." Greg stammered.

I just smiled at him. Then, showing off, I grabbed Maddie's left breast and kneaded it as I pressed my fingertips against her clit.

She moaned. Her eyes were closed, and she was really enjoying what was happening to her.

I said, "Maddie, the guys say this isn't fair."

She replied, "Mmmm, this feels too good to stop baby. Please don't stop."

Her eyes opened dreamily, as I continued mauling her through her clothes.

She looked briefly at the television and then at Stan and Greg who were now completely focused on her and sporting obvious erections.

I could hear the smile in her voice when she said, "We're all friends here and it's not like I haven't see them already." She nodded toward the TV before continuing, "pull them out and jackoff if you want. I'm too hot right now to be bothered by it."

This was all surreal to me, but I was so heated up that I didn't care. I mean, we'd been watching them fuck Jennifer on video, what's the difference?

Greg was first to pull his meat out and he never stopped looking at Maddie as he began to stroke his cock.

Stan let out a relieved groan as his big hunk of man meat was tugged from his jeans and protrude lewdly outward and upward.

There was a sharp visual contrast between the guys as Greg's hand covered most of his cock while he jerked. Conversely, Stan's hand had a good distance to travel up and down his shaft which left plenty of cock showing above and below his grip.

From my angle, I could see Maddie looking back and forth between them before settling on Stan's. "Damn Stan, that thing is big."

She then looked at Greg's and said breathily, "I had no idea penises came in so many shapes and sizes."

Maddie jerked as my hand slipped down the front of her panties, snaked through her neatly trimmed bush and began to diddle her clit.

"Oh my god baby, they are still watching us!"

I rubbed harder. "I know baby, let them watch."

Greg stroked and I saw his focus on my hand positioned inside my wife's panties. "Come on man, this isn't fair, she's seen ours, we should get to see hers."

Maddie was in ecstasy. Her eyes were closed again, and she humped hard against my ministrations.

Breathlessly, she twisted her head around and brought my mouth to hers in a long kiss. She was super excited, but I felt this might be part show for the guys too.

I found myself happy to give them one.

I dropped my left hand down and lifted the rest of her skirt up. Then I hooked my fingers in the crotch of her panties and pulled them aside exposing her little pink pussy lips to the guys as the fingers of my right hand moved up and down between them. I knew both her pussy and my hand were glistening with her juices.

Her reaction was to kiss me harder as I pulled my right hand out of her waistband and went over the material to slip a finger into her exposed slit.

For a time, there was just the noise from Jennifer on the TV, again being fucked and I think having an orgasm. I don't know. I wasn't watching anymore. Nobody was.

Maddie was squirming in my lap and we were kissing breathlessly.

Stan and Greg were stroking their cocks and watching.

Chapter 8 - Full Exposure

I really enjoyed exposing my wife to our best friends and wasn't really thinking about future consequences. For that matter, I wasn't even thinking about an hour from now. I was in the here and now only.

When I quit fingering Maddie and let the crotch of her panties snap back into place, her response was a short sigh of disappointment and a breaking of the kiss.

When she did, I reached up under her skirt and hooked my thumbs in her waist band.

She knew what my intentions were. Without hesitation, she lifted her hips and let me remove what was left of her modest defense against full exposure to our friends. Her only vocal reaction was another sexy moan.

When I got the pesky garment down below her knees, she lifted her right foot through, leaving them to dangle there sexily before eventually falling down around her left ankle.

I wasn't done.

I pulled her skirt up around her waist and she splayed her legs over the outside of my own. Her pussy and ass where now lewdly exposed.

"Fucking A." Stammered Stan as he stroked himself faster to my wife's exposure.

I still wasn't done. I tugged the shoulders of her dress down and helped her remove her arms through the sleeve holes.

She then wrapped her arms around the back of my neck again with her dress bunched at her waist from the top and the bottom.

Only one step was left. I reached my left hand down and stuck a finger into her hot gash. Simultaneously, I expertly reached up and unclasped the front of her bra.

Her chest heaved as her bra snapped to either side showing us her pert breasts and rock-hard nipples.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." She chanted as I fingered her.

My cock was being tortured as my wife squirmed her now naked ass all over my lap. I couldn't take any more and reached my hand between us to quickly unbutton and unzip.

I barely got my shorts down my ass when my hardness again nestled wonderfully into her the gap between her ass cheeks.

With both hands free now and my cock happily skin to skin against my wife's ass, I let my hands roam freely as I switched between squeezing her breasts, tweaking her nipples and playing with her pussy. I knew exactly how to keep my wife heated up.

Admittedly, somewhere along the line, Maddie and I both lost track of anything but ourselves.

Suddenly, Maddie gulped and froze all movement, which caused me to again pay attention to our surroundings.

Chapter 9 - Ready For Your Close-Up?

She had opened her eyes to find that Greg was now standing only a foot or two in front of us with his cock jutting out in front of him.

As an explanation, he said simply, "I had to see closer, you are so hot Maddie."

Her eyes moved to focus on his cock as he slowly stroked it right there in front of her.

She remained silent but held her focus as she slowly began to move against me again.

As my hands again continued to work on her, I felt her relax before finally, she said, "It...it's okay, I suppose. You just startled me."

Greg smiled and looked at Stan, "Come on over man, you have to see how awesome this is close-up."

Maddie squeaked, but I'm not sure if it was due to Greg's comment or the fact that I just twisted her left nipple and put a second finger inside of her pussy.

She didn't say anything as Stan moved over. I then began to use my grip on her body parts to slide her ass cheeks up and down my cock.

The guys were close now. Almost right over us.

Maddie's focus was all around. She would look at me and we'd kiss, then she might look at the TV screen and then her eyes would switch between looking at the cocks in front of her.

She sounded on the verge of orgasm when she stammered a bashful question, "Am I, am I as hot as Jennifer?"

In unison, all of us guys said, "Hotter."

Stan followed-up with his big meat being stroked faster, "So much fucking hotter Maddie."

Maddie being encouraged followed-up, "But, but she's a slut, she did things with you both. Oh my god, you did things with your cocks to her."

Greg instigated by getting a little closer. "You are the hottest woman I know Maddie. Jennifer loved the things we did to her with these cocks, and I want to cum just watching you."

Then with a congenial grin he said, "But, you can touch my cock if you want too. You know, just so you know what Jennifer felt."

Maddie didn't reply immediately, but I swear she humped me faster.

"No, no, I can't."

Stan moved up beside Greg. Both of their cocks just right there in front of us.

Greg coaxed, "Please Maddie, just help us out. This is too much to handle."

Maddie definitely picked up the pace now. I knew I might cum if she didn't slow down.

Directed at Greg, she stammered out, "I... I shouldn't. That is too far."

She switched her words to me and continued, "Luke... baby, I thought they were only going to watch, but they... they want me to touch their cocks. Jennifer did, but should I?"

Chapter 10 - Use Your Words Asshole

I admit that I had problems of my own trying to stave off orgasm and I really needed to be inside my wife's hot pussy. I quite possibly wasn't listening to the conversation and was completely overwhelmed by it all.

I didn't say a word, and urgently needed to fuck my wife. Consequently, I pushed her forward and lifted her hips to get inside of her hot tunnel.

What I actually did though, was seemingly push her toward the cocks she'd just asked me if she should touch.

Apparently, she thought that meant yes. In reality, I was just trying to fuck her.

The next sequence happened so fast that it was almost a simultaneous event.

I push her forward and lifted her hips.

She believing I wanted it, tentatively reached out and grabbed handfuls of man meat.

Both of our friends groaned and gasped as she began stroking their hot rods with her little hands.

I saw what she was doing, but my confliction wasn't enough to stave off my own need. I dropped her down onto my full length and groaned in relief, "Oh, fuck yes."

Whether Maddie thought my comment was due to her stroking our friends or my cock entering her pussy, I'll never know for sure.

All I know is at the moment Maddie screamed and had the biggest orgasm of her young life.

Usually, I would stop and let her finish cumming before going on, but I was too in need of this myself. Selfishly, I hammered up into her cunt repeatedly as it spasmed in orgasm and clamped down on me like a velvet vise.

In truth, this just made her cum more and she went nuts. Completely... fucking... nuts.

She jacked Stan's and Greg's cocks for dear life as I hammered up into her. I was going over the edge myself when Greg gasped and exclaimed, "I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming for you Maddie!"

As my beautiful, innocent wife, jerked and spasmed through her own orgasm, our friend put his hand on her shoulder to seeming support her. Instead, he held her close to his cock so she could be sprayed fully in the face with his first squirt of seed.

I watched in exquisite horror as jet after jet of his sperm squirted onto Maddie's face and into her open mouth as she gasped through her orgasm.

I came hard. I slammed her down all the way on my cock and began filling her with a load like I'd never given her before.

I had what seemed like an out of body experience for a moment as all my muscles relaxed after releasing what felt like a gallon of cum into my wife's pussy.

My hands remained on her waist as I leaned back on the loveseat and let the warmth of it all flow over my now languid form.

Chapter 11 - Too Late to Stop It Now

It was the noises that snapped me out it. Much closer and different than the noises coming from the TV video, which I glanced at briefly. On it, I saw a close up of Greg's cock in Jennifer's ass on the screen.

Forcefully, I focused on the here and now. I had expected Maddie to lay back on me after her own orgasm subsided; however, instead, she was still forward.

She was still stroking Stan's big meat, but the noises that drew my attention were the slurping and sucking noises she made as she now sucked on Greg's messy cock.

He groaned, "Yes Maddie, suck my sperm all out baby. Oh fuck, your mouth is amazing."

Maddie pulled off with a popping noise as the suction was released. She looked back at me with lust her eyes.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry, he stuck it in my mouth while it was open. I... I just couldn't stop myself."

I looked at Greg and his reply was only, "Sorry man, but her mouth was right there and open."

Stan groaned and said. "Oh fuck, I'm getting close. Please Maddie, take it in your mouth."

Maddie looked at me with an almost pleading expression. "Baby, it's only fair that I do the same for Stan, right?"

I was speechless. I had not seen any of this coming. Now with my orgasm over, and my mind clearer, I wasn't sure what to think. Though, in hindsight, I could certainly see how I had given her the impression that I wanted her to do this for our friends.

Nevertheless, I took too long to answer and apparently the look on my face was not one of abject horror and disapproval. Maddie just smiled and said, "Okay, you're right."

I thought she might quit, but instead, she pulled Stan closer by his cock and began to suck on the tip.

He didn't say another word but looked at me and shrugged as my wife wrapped both hands around his big shaft and start stroking and sucking him simultaneously.

I could only watch. Still somewhat out of body, I saw everything in the room at once.

I saw the TV.

I looked down and saw my wife's cooch ensconced on my penis. It was red, puffy and sticky with the cum leaking out between our sex organs.

I saw Greg standing there and stroking his semi-hard cock while watching Maddie.

I also watched Maddie, as she did her best to hoover Stan's big meat.

Soon, Stan couldn't hold out any longer. "Maddie, Maddie, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum."

Maddie pulled and jacked him faster with her little hands. "Yes Stan, cum for me, cum for Maddie."

With that said, she opened her mouth and engulfed him again.

"Ooooohhhhh fuuuuccckkkkk!" Stan groaned and his face turned to one of pure ecstasy as he began to cum in my wife's mouth.

I watched his big pole yank and jerk almost out of her hands as my Maddie clamped her lips down about half way down the shaft.

I saw her cheeks hollow out as she sucked his load from his tool.

Once, she gagged and I thought she'd pull off, but she didn't. She seemed determined to hold on and managed to do just that.

I looked at Stan's face and knew what he was feeling. Maddie didn't always swallow my cum, but when she did, she was enthusiastic to say the least.

Again, Greg chimed in, "That is so fucking hot Maddie."

Stan's eyes were wide open as my wife, his friend, sucked him dry.

When finished, she finally fell back onto me.

She turned her head to look at me, smiled contentedly and said, "All of your guys' cum taste different."

I found myself enraptured by all the sperm on her face, as it dripped down her cheeks and chin.

Greg had really unleashed on her and I could see some of Stan's recent load dripping from her mouth.

Continuing to betray me, my cock twitched inside of her messy pussy. Apparently, I had hardened again during her spectacle.

Feeling it, Maddie continued to read my body language and not what was in my mind.

Licking her lips messily, she said, "Oh does someone else want to be sucked? Mmmm. Okay then. One more."

Chapter 12 - Inference Leads to Occurrence

Lifting herself from my burgeoning cock, she flipped over stomach-to-stomach with me and kissed me hard, getting our friends' cum all over my face and into my mouth too. I'm not sure she was even thinking of it that way, but that's what happened. Like I said, we'd never done anything like this before.

Slipping down my body, she left a gooey trail as she settled between my legs and began sucking me with vigor.

She stared at me the entire time as I wiped the mixture of cum from my face. There was no denying that my cock was rock hard, and Maddie didn't let me go down. She attacked my cock with a ferocity I'd never seen, or felt, before.

The video was still playing and the guys stood to either side of my wife's body as she kneeled between my legs and serviced me.

Maddie stopped and looked back at the video to see Jennifer getting spit-roasted again.

Her eyes flashed when she looked back at me and said, "Now I see why she's a slut, that looks amazing."

With that, she dove back down on my cock.

I looked at the TV and then at Stan and Greg.

They stared back and I said nothing. I didn't even shrug.

Greg just smiled and nodded before stroking Maddie's hair as her head bobbed up and down on me.

No words were exchanged, but I felt a message transfer between them. Maddie never stopped sucking but moved he lower body from the kneeling position, to where she was fully on her knees with her ass in the air.

Greg and Stan exchanged glances again and Greg ran his hand down Maddie's back as he moved behind her.

She shivered at his touch and when he settled on his knees behind her, she looked me dead in the eyes.

I knew what was going to happen. I had let a lot happen, but up until this moment, my wife's pussy was still my own. I'm not sure how this all would affect our relationship, but I could choose to stop it right now.

Maddie was staring at me and Greg was poised behind her awaiting some kind of signal.

My cock again made the call. With a huge spasm, I began to cum again.

Maddie's eyes glittered in delight at the inferred signal and Greg readily sank his cock into her pussy.

There was no stopping it now. I groaned and convulsed as my wife sucked me dry while one of my best buddies hammered her pussy from behind.

After I came for a full minute, Maddie released my softening cock from her mouth and said, "Yes Greg, do me just like that, just like that."

Greg, apparently not satisfied with that, pulled my wife away from the love seat and for the first time, I no longer had physical contact with my lovely bride.

Unceremoniously, he rolled her over before crawling between her legs in the missionary position. He simply said, "If you liked that, you'll love this," and shoved himself back inside of her.

And she did.

I sat alone and impotent. I simply watched as his cock with that pronounced upward curve apparently hit the same spot on Maddie as it did on Jennifer.

She went nuts as he fucked her. When I didn't think she could love it any more, he threw her legs over his shoulders and pounded her until she screamed with another orgasm.

Her body was still jerking sexily in ecstasy when he had his own orgasm and unleashed his load inside of her. I saw his balls clinch and release over and over again as he pumped his seed into her.