Innocent Wife Seduced by the Boss

Story Info
I love to talk about my wife's experience with other men.
922 words
3.75
73.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firstx74
Firstx74
12 Followers

My wife Tara has an absolutely incredible MILF body. She has always had an incredible ass that has drawn attention from other guys and curves in all the right places. Receiving attention and flirting is normal and she typically doesn't pay much attention to it.

At one point in our lives, I worked out of town a lot typically leaving on Monday morning and arriving back home on Friday evening. She worked in a business office setting with approximately 50 other people. Her office had multiple guys who would flirt and hit on her constantly.

Tara would stay and work after hours from time to time to help in whatever aspect she needed to. On one particular night, everyone had left except for her and one of the bosses. He had often flirted with her and she admitted that she found him attractive. The sexual tension in the office had built to an incredibly high level that night and as she was finishing for the night, he came up behind her, grabbed her by the hips, turned her around and kissed her. Although she was completely startled at first, she found herself staring into his eyes and that's when he began kissing her again. She admitted that he was a great kisser and she began to kiss him back. For several minutes their tongues explored each other's mouths and his hands were exploring every curve of her body. They broke free and left for the night without much explanation or talking. As she drove home, her pulse was racing and admittedly, her pussy was dripping. That type of interaction happened several times over the next few weeks.

She was scheduled along with another woman in the office to go out of town to a medical conference. A few days before they were supposed to leave, The other woman backed out due to some type of family emergency. Tara still packed her bags and left for the medical conference as planned. While registering the first morning, she saw her boss across the room. He smiled, winked and waved at her. During one of their first breaks, he told her that he would be picking her up at 6:00 for dinner that evening.

She brought along several dresses and heels because normally the girls would all get together and go out to dinner in the evening. She decided that evening to wear a short black dress, no panties, no bra and red heels. She had decided that if he wanted to make out that evening, she was going to let it happen. He showed up at her hotel room promptly at 6:00 just as he had said. Once at the restaurant, the flirting began as usual and the sexual tension began to build. On the ride back to the hotel, she seductively crossed her legs exposing most of her thigh. He was very attentive and casually placed his hand high on her thigh and left it there. At this point, Tara's pussy began to throb. He walked her to her room and ask her if he could come inside to give her a kiss goodnight. She agreed and opened the door. Before the door could even get closed behind them, he had spun her around, pushed her against the wall and began kissing her. That was the first time she actually felt the bulge in his pants and she knew it was huge. Within minutes, he had pulled her dress up over her head and off. There she stood in front of him, butt ass naked with nothing but her red heels on. This was the first man that had seen her body other than her husband.

He began kissing her again and slowly pushing her back toward the bed. she sat down on the bed, began to take his pants off and that's when his erect monster stood straight out........ 9 1/2 in and thick. She began to lick and suck on him, swallowing as much as she could. After several minutes, he gently pushed her back on the bed, put her legs over his shoulders and begin to rub his thick head up and down her swollen lips. She told him that she had never been with anyone other than her husband and please be gentle. Without hesitation, he began to push his rod in her and didn't stop until every inch was buried. She arched her back, let out a moan and begged him not to stop. There he was sliding his rock hard cock in and out of her MILF pussy that had never known anyone other than her husband. Her body swelled with an orgasm that she could not contain. His pace began to pick up and he asked her where she wanted him? She begged him not to pull out. Within minutes they both exploded, him burying his seed deep inside of her. She had finally done it. She had experienced what it was like to be with another man. She loved it and couldn't imagine stopping.

He told her he would be right back and went to his room to gather his things. He brought his luggage down to her room and got back in bed with her. They spent the rest of the night fucking like two teenagers. The next morning they decided to blow off the conference, order room service and fuck all day. That's how they spend the remaining 3 days of the conference. never leaving the room, never getting dressed. She was hooked.

Firstx74
Firstx74
12 Followers