All Comments on 'Innocent Wife Seduced by the Boss'

by Firstx74

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
SikemSikemover 2 years ago

This is an odd story. A husband narrates his wife's infidelity. That is not odd. That he relates no emotion at all is very odd. Usually, the point of these stories is to express the reactions of the characters. There is grief and guilt, cruelty and humiliation, lust and loss. There is almost always jealousy and anger from the betrayed spouse. But none of these are in this story. If this was porn, there would be mechanical sex with no "money shot."

The story has no dialogue at all. Also very odd.

While we know the wife is "hooked", we have no clue as to her disposition toward her husband. The husband narrator says nothing of himself except he travelled for his job. Not only does he not seem to know anything about himself, but he tells the story of events for which he was absent. That is just weird without some explanation of how he came to know what happened. He concludes with no hint as to the impact on his marriage or himself.

For me, this story provides the background of a story. But the story itself is completely absent.

The narration is good. I would suggest the author add much more emotion and interaction of all the main characters in his next story. I do appreciate the author sharing his story and I look forward to more submissions.

roneroneover 2 years ago

as long as doesn't mind sounds good to me

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

And? what was this? Corporate whores are old news! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A horrible story on many levels. No real effort put into it, just a description of a stupid woman, apparently narrated by the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After everything is said and done, the MILF wife is a slut...LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she told him all of this and he is just repeating it back? What does his Monday travel have to do with this? So she gets hit on, big deal. Why does she accept the Boss kissing her? Just because he is attractive shouldn't make her a cheating slut yet she is? This is not a really good story, story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good for her. She obviously needed it.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Yes, we know now, the idiots are not dying out. This author and his story prove it to us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure why you wrote this in third person? It should have been from her perspective and a lot more of her thoughts and feelings along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should be retitled Tart seduced by the wanker Boss!

Thumper311Thumper311over 2 years ago

Not good. So when was she ever innocent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's nothing. I once fucked thirty seven innocent wives over five days at a medical conference. Fucking day and night without stopping.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She was hooked. No cuck, she was a common whore.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She was hooked. No cuck, she was a common whore.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Sue the company, make huge bank, kick out the cheating wife, get some good in-patient psychotherapy and move on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@mattenw you yourself are proof about idiots being all over this site. Fortunately it’s only in the comment section as stupid people like you can only whine about stories but have zero ability to write them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes light up whenever she finds a story with the words ‘wife’ and ‘boss’ in it. It was a hot piece of flash fiction that got right to the sex scene. Your story pushed all the right buttons for cuckold-hot wife couples, for example:

* “She admitted that he was a great kisser and she began to kiss him back. That type of interaction happened several times over the next few weeks.”

This heightened the suspense and created a sense of urgency; very well done. My wife has fucked most of her bosses and some of mine. It always started out gradually and eventually her panties practically fell off.

*“While registering the first morning, she saw her boss across the room. He smiled, winked and waved at her. …he told her that he would be picking her up at 6:00 for dinner that evening.”

Nicely done, the wife had all day to think about her ‘date’ with the boss that night. My wife firmly believes it is the most natural thing in the world for a wife to ‘put out’ for an Alpha boss. She is subordinate in the office and is then subordinate in the bed!

*“There he was sliding his rock hard cock in and out of her MILF pussy that had never known anyone other than her husband.”

We always love stories where the wife was a virgin when she got married. My wife was a virgin, and she believes all virgin brides should sample a lot different cocks after marriage.

*The sex scene had all the right stuff: the boss had a huge cock, he made her cum, she begged him not to pull out, and he buried his seed deep inside her. My wife is hoping that the wife in your story was not on birth control.

*They stayed in bed, fucking for the next three days – wonderful!

My wife’s first time was a three-day weekend with her boss at a resort. In 72 hours, she completely forgot she was married. He turned her into a needy slut, corporate whore, and then sent her home to me!

Your story was good but needed a second set of eyes to look it over. For example, “butt ass naked” should be “buck ass naked”. Sikem’s comments below could greatly improve you story. I’m sure a volunteer editor here in Literotica would be glad to help you.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife becomes boss's slut. So what? It happens. I guess the drama and suspense is supposed to come later? Divorce, cuckoldry, ruination, murder/suicide? What? Wait, is this it? Is this all you got?

Well, in a way that would make sense. Thanks for the effort.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

"couldn't imagine stopping."

/

This husband is going to be the loser, he will raise the boss' kids and the wife, knowing he likes being cuckold, will humiliate him and rub it in his face.

/

I can't still understand why husbands likes their wife being a cum dumpster. Don't they know what a dumpster means? Here in my third world country we know it means TRASH. No matter how they think they have a cool lifestyle it doesn't escape that literally their wife IS A DUMPSTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is much to thin and makes little sense. The only thing it has plenty of is clichés....

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021over 2 years ago

The story goes from “first person” … the husband telling the story, then third person observation.

Never really understood the motivation for the story. Was he mad, happy? I could not feel any emotion, it’s like “whatever!” Just another tale neglect/justified cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Willing cuckoldry garbage. Pathetic!-1* They just keep coming in this category.

Firstx74Firstx74over 2 years agoAuthor

Wow! I realize it was my first time writing a story. May not have been the best, may have been lacking in areas that I need to brush up on but I certainly didn't think it was worth all the needless and harsh comments that came with it. If you don't like it or it's not your thing, kiss my ass and move the fuck on. No one needs your negative pathetic attitude

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could have been her. At my husband's suggestion, I fucked my boss throughout a four-day business trade show in Dallas. I had never been so thoroughly pleasured and receptive to doing things my husband either never requested or did not want to do. Thanks for rekindling some blazing hot memories. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Mrs. and I both enjoyed this story. It was a bit of erotic fun, surely that's what this site is for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Ignore the morons. Loved the wife's attitude. Please, more. Michael

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Zero stars for this shit!

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Instead of a pay raise her boss should give her a baby bump.

weberoticaweberoticaover 2 years ago

Ignore all the comments from those who come to Loving Wives to flame stories about "Loving Wives" as described in the category description. They like "burn the bitch" stories ... they whack off to getting revenge, but think you're strange! Yeah. I know.

There are constructive comments about character development, and cliche's worth reading. A nine and a-half inch dick is pretty overboard in reality. Sometimes it's a critical feature for the story, but the more realistic you make the physical descriptions, the more realistic the story, and the more realistic the story, the more people can read and imagine themselves in it, which is a good piece of the fun.

Fucking the boss is a classic story line. So is just fucking. But every time you fuck, no matter how many times you've done it, it's still fun. Same with well-used story lines. Just change them up a little and they're still good. Don't be disheartened by that. Her staying and fucking him for 3 days is a different perspective from, say, she enjoyed the night but then felt guilty, never to repeat, but always a fond, if guilty, memory. Lot's of slight variations.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 2 years ago

Nicely done. Ignore the nitwits that know in advance the nature of the story they are about to read, then read it anyway, then write trash, some of which is unintelligible and the rest of which is just simple-minded if not retarded. I have thought about these folks. These critics have one thing in common: they are angry. Why are they so angry? It would be interesting to find a study into what in their lives has made them so angry and so foolish. But the answer to that question is one we will probably never know. I would have given you a 4 because you wrote a good story. But I added a bonus star because you have had to deal with the philistines and cretans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜)👍👍!

I really LOVED this story. It is EROTIC and ROMANTIC and REALISTIC, 3-in-1.

The author managed to tell us a compete wife sex story on less than a page.

Admittedly, I am one of the Literotica users who do not expect a sex story to have "closing" or any special ending.

We know that before this conference, Tara had sex only with her husband. We know that she enjoyed the time she spent at the conference. We know she is going back to her loving husband.

In my book, Tara is a keeper and a half. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@ Firstx74

You should not have given up writing.

Your story is erotic and true to life, 2-in-1.

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT):

"On the ride back to the hotel, she seductively crossed her legs exposing most of her thigh. He was very attentive and casually placed his hand high on her thigh and left it there. At this point, Tara's pussy began to throb. He walked her to her room and ask her if he could come inside to give her a kiss goodnight. She agreed and opened the door. Before the door could even get closed behind them, he had spun her around, pushed her against the wall and began kissing her. That was the first time she actually felt the bulge in his pants and she knew it was huge."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

❤💜💙💚💛 (5)

👍👍👍👍👍 (5)

Tara is a keeper. Period. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

Anon - 30 days ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜)👍👍!

I really LOVED this story. It is EROTIC and ROMANTIC and REALISTIC, 3-in-1.

The author managed to tell us a compete wife sex story on less than a page.

Admittedly, I am one of the Literotica users who do not expect a sex story to have "closing" or any special ending.

We know that before this conference, Tara had sex only with her husband. We know that she enjoyed the time she spent at the conference. We know she is going back to her loving husband.

In my book, Tara is a keeper and a half. Full stop. End of story.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it.

I love boss-fucks-wife stories.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Be careful. They always find out, one way or another cheaters always pay

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

I don't understand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This Loving Wife story is not bad at all.

I gave her a 4+ [4.4 = 88% = A (☆☆☆☆+)]!

First of all, this story is true to life.

The boss was flirting with her in the office. Then, when the two of them where alone, he kissed her and she kissed him back.

When a married woman kisses a man back, she is signaling to him she has the hots for him.

When she saw her boss at the conference, she was surprised.

When he asked her to meet him at six for dinner, she must have thought to herself, "girl, you are gonna get fucked tonight."

Tara is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤.

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tara is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Considering the title, the subtitle, and the story itself, what about this wife is "innocent"?

chemdudechemdudeover 1 year ago

I enjoy the premise of his story but there was very little character development. I think people are conflicted when embarking on a new experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fag pussy of a man right here lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤) 👍👍!

Tara is a 'keeper and a half'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE this story.

My kind of boss-fucks-wife story.

I gave you a 5.0 (❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤)!

I got fucked by my boss while the two of us attended a trade show with conference.

He actually made a move on me 2 or 3 weeks before the trip. We both worked Saturdays on an important project. He first kissed me on the mouth, then asked me out. I respectfully declined.

Next Saturday he gently took my hand and told me he was attracted to me very much. I got scared and ran to a corner work station. He was telling me he would never harm me and he said I knew that. He approached me. He was standing 3 feet away from me. He said he would never force himself on me. I notoced his hard-on (you could not miss it!)

I told him I did not know I have such an influence on him. With a smile on my face I jokingly said, "I hereby change my answer from no to maybe."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT.)

Quote:

He began kissing her again and slowly pushing her back toward the bed. she sat down on the bed, began to take his pants off and that's when his erect monster stood straight out........ 9 1/2 in and thick. She began to lick and suck on him, swallowing as much as she could...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment.

Quote:

He began kissing her again and slowly pushing her back toward the bed. she sat down on the bed, began to take his pants off and that's when his erect monster stood straight out........ 9 1/2 in and thick. She began to lick and suck on him, swallowing as much as she could.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: 5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥),👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tara is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really loved it. Very erotic. Excellent: 5.0!

Tara is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sorry but as I scrolled down and she got startled, but then she gave him her tongue she couldn't have been too faithful to begin with and that's a bit of a turn off for me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Tara is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... Tara would stay and work after hours from time to time to help in whatever aspect she needed to. On one particular night, everyone had left except for her and one of the bosses. He had often flirted with her...

End quote

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent: 5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆+)!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excerpt from an anonymous comment, which I liked very much.

"My wife firmly believes it is the most natural thing in the world for a wife to ‘put out’ for an Alpha boss. She is subordinate in the office and is then subordinate in the bed!"

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

THIS STORY SEEMS TO HAVE FOUND ITS READERS.

In my book this story has found its readers.

It is short but straight to the topic.

Many people were able to relate to it.

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY:

"... On the ride back to the hotel, she seductively crossed her legs exposing most of her thigh. He was very attentive and casually placed his hand high on her thigh and left it there. At this point, Tara's pussy began to throb..."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where do you say that she wondered what it would be like to be with another man? A good story with a few holes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

TARA'S A RED-BLOODED WOMAN. PERIOD.

In my book she is a keeper. End of story.

Excellent: 5 (4.8 = 96%, ☆☆☆☆☆!)

______

Hamilton ON, 03 Dec 2023

silverthorne16silverthorne16about 1 month ago

That's it? It needs a part 2 where the husband finds out and takes revenge on both of them!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Anonymous about 2 years ago

... copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

Anon - 30 days ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜)👍👍!

I really LOVED this story. It is EROTIC and ROMANTIC and REALISTIC, 3-in-1.

The author managed to tell us a compete wife sex story on less than a page.

Admittedly, I am one of the Literotica users who do not expect a sex story to have "closing" or any special ending.

We know that before this conference, Tara had sex only with her husband. We know that she enjoyed the time she spent at the conference. We know she is going back to her loving husband.

In my book, Tara is a keeper and a half. Full stop. End of story.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

This story is a tour de force!

I gave it a 5.0 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I LOVE this story![

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

On the ride back to the hotel, she seductively crossed her legs exposing most of her thigh. He was very attentive and casually placed his hand high on her thigh and left it there. At this point, Tara's pussy began to throb. He walked her to her room and ask her if he could come inside to give her a kiss goodnight. She agreed and opened the door. Before the door could even get closed behind them, he had spun her around, pushed her against the wall and began kissing her. That was the first time she actually felt the bulge in his pants and she knew it was huge.

End quote

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous