Innocent Wife Tricked Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife doesn't realize my friend has swapped into my body.
2.4k words
3.71
43.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned, his head pounding, his vision completely blurry. He felt like he had been thrown through a brick wall. He moved his arms around, clutching to the soft comforter and steadied himself against the headboard of the bed. He took some breaths, reached up, touched his temples and felt two sticky pads which he then ripped off. He looked around. This wasn't in his bedroom. This wasn't his bed. He looked down. These weren't his hands. As he lifted his head again, he saw the door on the wall across from him open. Steam flowing out of it. My wife Melissa stepped out, drying her hair, standing in a tank top and small purple panties.

"Morning, sleepy head," she smiled and walked over. "How are you feeling?"

"I— I—" his voice stuttered.

She crawled into the bed, towards him and whispered "happy birthday." And then kissed him. Her soft lips on his. And he thought 'it worked! I can't believe it actually worked!' My wife started to lean back but he pulled her in for another kiss. She giggled and kissed him. She giggled more as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. If she had opened her eyes and looked into his, maybe she would have seen. Maybe she would have noticed that those weren't the eyes of her husband but the eyes of her husband's friend Scott.

Melissa sat back up in the bed to the right of Scott as he admired her. She was 32, but looked younger. Black curly hair, an adorable face, fat pouty lips, large glasses that Scott thought had always made her look like a hot nerd character from an 80's movie. And then his eyes continue down my wife's mocha body. He took in her half asian half middle eastern features and thought to himself she's such a delicious mix of both worlds. The tank top barely covering her perky titties. B cups. 32b to be exact. Scott knew this because he had gone snooping through her underwear drawer when he had been watching over our house while we were out of town one weekend.

Her tits look so delicious, he thought. And with this thin of a tank top he was finally seeing the color and outline of her dainty dark brown nipples. His cock throbbed, getting a closer glimpse of what he had downbloused all these years.

"What time is it by the way?" my wife asked as she turned, her pantied ass facing Scott.

He sat there and stared. 'This' he thought 'this is her middle eastern half.' He thought that because she had such an unbelievably plump and spankable brown ass. All of my friends stared at it. All of my friends wanted to touch it. Scott glanced in the mirror and saw my face looking back at him. He smiled. All of my friends wanted to touch my wife's ass. And now he could. For the next hour.

Scott couldn't believe the body swap had worked. He had spent a minor fortune to get it to work. But he had a plan to make that money back. He scrambled to the side of the bed and found my phone. He unlocked it with the phone's facial recognition and downloaded an app. He kept glancing back at my wife. 'Good' he thought 'her back is still turned.' His fingers raced as he signed in. A green checkmark appeared. He gulped. He tapped a button that said "blank screen" and the screen went dark. He gulped again and then sat up and positioned the phone to face my wife's ass hoping the app worked. He then started reaching out his hand.

**************

Somewhere else, I woke up. Just like Scott, I felt like I had been hit by something or that I had washed up from a shipwreck. With all the energy I had, I lifted my head. "Hello," I croaked. Three guys turned to me. One of them, who was eating takeout food from a container, nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw me and put down his food. He raced over and peeled two pads with wires attached from my temples and tossed them aside.

"Hey man, how are you feeling?" The guy asked.

"Not great... where am I?" I answered and asked. I looked around. It was some sort of ramshackle laboratory. Computers and computer equipment everywhere, wires, boxes full of devices. It was dark which was good because the bright screens near the other two were hurting my eyes.

"I'm Greg. Those two are Ken and Roger. How's it going, man? Hey, happy birthday."

I tried to move but my arms were restrained. I was tied up.

"I... I can't move my arms" I said.

"I know," Greg replied, "you're gonna be stuck for a bit but don't worry, you'll be back in an hour. By the way you have a beautiful wife."

"What?" I asked.

"A beautiful wife," repeated Greg.

"Yeah, seriously beautiful," added Ken. He turned a screen to face me. It was my wife. It was her ass. On the screen next to it was her name: Melissa Lake. And an eyeball icon with '57 viewers' and a money symbol with '$164' although every few seconds it'd pop up another dollar or so.

"God that's a nice ass," Roger sighed. I sat there petrified and confused, as a hand entered frame and crept towards my wife's precious ass. It was then that I nearly passed out. That was my hand.

**************

Scott's hand crept and crept towards my wife until his fingertips made contact. He let out an audible moan. It was so soft. So warm. So perfect. He would have bit his finger with his other hand if he didn't have to hold the phone steady.

My wife turned around as Scott's hand grazed her left cheek.

"Haha someone's feeling frisky this morning," she grinned.

Scott just kept staring at her ass. "It's so perfect," he managed to say. My wife chuckled and turned around and kissed Scott again on the lips. She then raised her lips to his ear.

"Got any requests, birthday boy?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"S-so many," stuttered Scott.

"Tell me each and every single one," my wife whispered back.

"Let me see your tits," Scott stammered.

My wife noticed a change in tone and voice. But she figured I was doing a fun little game. And she as in the mood to play. She leaned back grinning like a devil, took the bottom of her tank top into her hands and lifted as Scott held up the cellphone.

**************

The three cheered. My wife's tank top lifted and on their large screens I saw my wife's perky half asian tits. She dropped her tank top and smiled at Scott, completely unaware of the phone in his hand, the phone that was beaming this view to the three strangers before me and what was now 104 viewers.

I sat there, tied up, still confused, but in my gut a deep sense of dread started to form like a cement block.

**************

Scott couldn't believe it. Melissa's tits. The tits he had dreamed out. Right there. In front of him.

"Go ahead," she said, "give them a kiss."

Scott licked his lips and leaned forward. He angled the phone to the side of him while he put his lips on her breasts and he licked. My wife moaned. Scott started kissing them more. And then sucking them. And then covering them in saliva.

My wife took his chin in her hand and made him look up at her.

"My turn," she said as her eyes darted down to Scott's cock. It jolted. She began to lower her head.

"W-wait," Scott stammered, "wait before that, please could you... take off your panties?"

My wife smiled. She liked this game. It was interesting. She stood up with her back to Scott and curled her fingers into the band of her panties. Her ass jiggled with the tiniest of movements as she shimmied out of them.

"That's it, Melissa," said Scott under his breath, "that's it, show all the guys watching at home."

**************

I sat there tied up looking at my naked wife on the screen. Her perky tits. Her exposed stomach. Her shaven tight pussy. Her thick thighs. Then her fat ass. The viewers were now well over a thousand. And money was coming in. I sat there as I watched my naked wife climb onto Scott, leaning towards him, as men watched. And I felt my cock get hard.

**************

My naked wife kissed Scott on the mouth, sliding her tongue into his mouth. He moaned. She then grinned and lowered herself, kissing his neck. Then his chest. And then down his stomach. And down his to his hips as she curled her fingers into his pajama pants and slid them down. His cock sprang out. She then lowered her head. Scott's cock disappeared behind my wife's head. All he saw was the top of her head. Then he felt a nice soft warm kiss. And then the kiss grew. Soon his whole shaft was in her mouth. Her tongue ran up and down. It licked his tense balls. Her mouth traveled around. She was feeling filthy today. Like an animal. Scott positioned the phone.

**************

I watched my wife with my cock in my mouth, knowing it wasn't me she was kissing down there. I watched it twitch. I sat there helplessly as the guys cheered and touched the screen as if they were touching my wife's hips and legs and tits and face.

Still my cock kept getting hard.

**************

Scott reached down and pulled my wife's chin up so she was looking at him, his cock poking her cheek.

"I think..." he said, "I think I need to fuck you now."

She smiled and moaned and slid his cock out of her mouth and rubbed it, getting it nice and hard. She climbed up until her face was an inch from his.

"Then do it," she grinned.

He grabbed her hips. "I've waited so long..."

"So long? But we just the other night..."

"I can't explain," he interrupted, "but Melissa... I've thought about this every day since we met. I've thought about it so much. It's driven me wild. And now I get to put my cock in you."

He looked her directly in the eyes.

"I..." he said, "Melissa, I am going to fuck you. I am going to fuck you so hard you are never going to think about anything else."

My wife gulped.

"Do it then."

He looked right into her eyes. Into her.

"Get ready for the best fucking of your entire fucking life, Melissa."

He grabbed her hips, his hands slid back, touching her plump ass, he lowered her right above his cock. The head of his cock tapped her pussy. She moaned. He tapped her pussy again.

"Oh please for fucks sake put it in me!"

He lowered her body as she felt his cock inch by inch slowly enter her. It seemed to go on for forever. It was so big! It was huge! It was in her. It was going right through her. She felt electric. She felt on fire. Oh fuck, she was going to— oh god she was— her body was— oh fuck oh fuck oh—

**************

Suddenly my wife woke up. She looked around confused, as if she had been thrown into another world. She had just been... but she was... she looked around. She was in our bed. In our bedroom. So it must have been... it must have all been a dream.

She sat up. She thought about everything that had just happened to her. She was naked, on top of her husband's friend, in her husband's body, unaware that she was showing her beautiful figure to so many leering eyes. It was such a perverted thought and yet... she felt so turned on. Like her body was on fire. And it had all gotten interrupted. She wondered if she could go back. If she could fall back sleep and go back to that moment. If she could close her eyes and feel her husband's friend's cock, another man's hard dick, slide in between her married legs.

But she couldn't. She tried a few times but couldn't. She sighed. She felt empty. No, not empty. Hungry. Starved. Famished. She didn't know if it was the thought of Scott or the thought of being exposed but something, some switch had flipped from the dream and she knew that until she got this dream out of her head, she'd never feel satisfied. The thought made her sad.

She got up, grabbed a robe, and headed downstairs. She made her way to the kitchen and sat down. I turned around and smiled.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning," she said back. She sat down, collecting her thoughts.

"Hey, just a quick reminder, we have that thing tonight," I told her while pouring some coffee.

"What thing?" she asked.

"The birthday thing," I answered.

She shook her head. Her mind was still swimming. "What birthday thing?"

I handed her a cup of coffee and turned my attention back to the pancakes.

"Scott's birthday drinks," I clarified.

My wife felt a wave wash over her. Her lip trembled. "Oh..." she said "oh that's right. Thank you. I um... I should go shower to get ready."

"Okay," I said, "just make sure you close the blinds in the bathroom, they're open right now."

My wife nodded and walked upstairs in a daze. She was going to see Scott tonight. Why was that weird? Because of the dream? What was happening to her? What had come over her?

She turned on the shower and then grabbed the string to close the curtains. She looked out into the street. Anyone could see if she didn't close the curtains.

Scott...

Scott on top of her...

With all those men watching...

Her hand left the string and instead went to her robe, which she slipped off. She stared out at the street through the open curtains.

All those men...

Lusting after her...

She slipped out of her pajamas, standing there with the open curtain. Naked.

Scott...

She turned, stepping into the shower, curtains still open. She felt on fire. She felt alive.

Scott...

In the shower she lowered her hand.

That night Scott would be there... oh god... she thought about Scott in the dream...

Scott's throbbing cock so close to her...

She touched herself...

She knew how she could feel good again.

She decided that that night, she was going to fuck Scott.