All Comments on 'Innocent Wife Tricked Pt. 01'

by bad_friend69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Point of View (POV) is wrong on numerous ocassions

You start out with Steve commentating from his "friends" body BUT... make comments that could only come from the friend ie "My Wife..." The friend still hasn't woken up yet from his restrained position and cannot be talking from his POV. This type of thing occurs numerous times. As for Melissa and her dream... just ridiculous unless she is in on it from the start.

Then you comment as if you are watching your wife wake up when that is impossible and you know her thoughts.

When you are watching your wife take a cock into her mouth it is YOUR body, YOUR cock, not Scots. So it's your size, not his cock size. Mate, this is a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This belongs in Sci-Fi & Fantasy

With the whole premise of body swapping, this belongs in Sci-Fi & Fantasy.

kaysbfkaysbfabout 4 years ago
Continue!

I love it, can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Such a good start. Hubby and I fantasized about this a few times already, makes me soooo wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

scott stood looking at the candle on the single cupcake smiling at Melissa and then me.

Go ahead make a wish, scott smiled and then blew out the candle. The next second I was looking at a cupcake in front of me and staring at my former body and wife grinning at each other.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too confusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous