Inns and Outs Ch. 01: Company's Coming

Story Info
The Last Hearth welcomes travelers of all kinds.
4.5k words
4.57
2.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pale moon hung in the sky, dark clouds blotting it out as they floated by in the darkness of night. Crickets chirped and in the dark, hoof beats echoed as riders on horse made their way along the roadway north. Mountains loomed in the distance, even at this distance the distant twisted spires of vampire holds were visible against the dimly lit sky.

To the east were the great troll hills, filled with the various tribes that were ever at war with the southern realms and kingdoms. To the west, the mountains sloped down to great plains and dozens of mines that produced valuable ores and gems. Knights, soldiers, mercenaries, all rode north to earn their living. Armies marched to find glory and wealth. Fortresses hung in the mountain passes and there was ever a living to earn hunting the beasts beyond the gates.

The riders approached the soft yellow light of a tavern that appeared further down the road ahead of them. Two peaked rooftops jutted up from the stone frame, wooden awnings hung over doorways and wooden shutters stood open against windows. It was a three storey affair, well constructed and appointed. There was a stable and the main doors stood open in the cool spring air, casting more yellow light out into the shifting darkness.

There were many ways to make money waging war beyond the mountains and gates. And there was an exceptional way to earn a living without approaching such dangerous tasks. Owning the only tavern and inn before entering the wildlands beyond, that was another way to earn a living.

A comfortable one, from the way the inn looked.

The riders approached a wooden sign flanked by two standing torches. The words etched into the sign read 'The Last Hearth'.

"Welcome." A shape melted out of the shadows near the stable, holding up a hand. The riders saw none of the details of their face or outline other than that of a dark cloak. "Would you like your horses stabled, fed, and brushed? A silver for the lot."

"Done." The lead rider said, digging out a silver coin and flicking it to the shape. The shape caught it and moved forward, taking the reins of the horses as the riders dismounted. The figure beneath the cloak clicked softly with it's tongue and the horses followed easily into the stable. The riders shared a look and then shrugged it off, shouldering their packs and heading into the wide open entryway into the tavern.

The interior was as well appointed as the exterior. A massive stone hearth burned brightly in a corner of the room, flanked by piles of firewood and long wooden benches. There were tables, a wall of ale barrels and wine bottles, a long bar top and the room was filled with a fresh smell of food, well worn wood, and ale. Above the bar and mounted to the wall was an enormous and well worn battleaxe, flanked by twin daggers to one side and a bow to the other. The riders looked around the room and nodded, pleased with what they saw of the tavern. The Last Hearth was well known among those that traveled for mercenary work. It was known as one of the finest places to stay.

It was living up to that reputation.

"Evening." A voice called out from the doorway to the kitchen. The riders looked and found an orc woman looking at them. She had to be over six and a half feet tall, broad and well built. She looked to be the one that had once wielded that battleaxe. Her hair was pitch black, shaved along the sides of her scalp and the rest standing tall in a medium length mohawk that ran down to the back of her head. Bone piercings studded her ears and small tusks jutted up from her lower teeth even when her mouth was closed. She wore a simple, loose fitting white shirt under a light brown leather vest. A belt was cinched around her waist and below that were matching brown leather breeches that clung tightly to her legs. She crossed her arms and her already impressive cleavage was pushed up a little higher.

"Evening, ma'am." The leader said, dipping his head to the orc. "We're heading north, looking for lodging for the night."

"Well, that's what we're here for, so you've come to the right place." The orc said, grinning. "Six of you for the night, three gold coins will buy you three rooms for the night, food now and food in the morning before you ride out."

"Done." The leader said, digging into his pouch again. "Lads, ditch the kit in the rooms. You know the drill."

"Two silver buys you a bath." The orc said, wrinkling her nose at the group. "We have a hot springs in a natural cavern beneath the building, stairs will take you down. Towels are at the entry. Another silver and we'll launder those riding clothes, if you wish."

"Another gold and we'll call it then." The leader said, setting three coins on the bar top. The orc took them and dropped them into a pocket in her apron.

"Deal." She said. She reached beneath the bar and dug out three keys, planting them on the counter and pushing them across. The leader picked up the keys and handed them out to the riders.

"Up the stairs, first left, you'll have the three rooms on the right side of the hall."

Then she smiled at them all and leaned over on the bar, clearly enjoying how their eyes drifted down to her cleavage. She winked at one of the younger of the group, who was less subtle about where he looked.

"Enjoy your stay."

The young lad swallowed hard and blushed as he ducked his head and headed for his room.

There were six of them that trekked down to the stone stairs that led into the basement. The stairs were softly lit here by iron lanterns that hung from the wall in equal spacing on the way to the lower level. At the base of the stairs was a small chamber with several doors and open passages. Two doors were for groups and led to antechambers to the baths, while the open passages led to a communal bathing area. Here the temperature was warm, in contrast to the cooler night air outside. It was humid too, almost steamy.

They had dressed down out of their armor and weapons and were left in only the riding clothes beneath. Two of them were burly and identical looking men, thick arms and thick necked. The 'bruisers' of the newly formed mercenary company. Three were leaner and smaller, more agile. The young lad, the leader, and the company's half elf healer. The sixth was a full blooded elf with a tall but thin frame, shorter and once dark brown hair that was now marred with the dirt of the road. The six of them had formed a mercenary company only weeks before and were riding to make their name in the wilds.

For now, they were just content to wash off two weeks of grime and filth that had accumulated.

"I smell like a horse." One of the burly men said, looking at his twin. His twin sniffed and shrugged.

"You always smell like a horse." The healer said. "You could scrub for weeks and it wouldn't make a difference."

The group began disrobing in the main chamber of the baths. It was a wide square with wooden benches, shelves for dirty clothing, clean towels and robes placed neatly around. It was warm but not uncomfortable. They stripped out of dirty riding clothes and laughed, letting weeks of stress fall off their bodies in the warmth of the room. It was almost intoxicating in the warmth of the antechamber.

There were three doors leading to three matching halls, each hall flanked by a half dozen wooden doors on each side. Copper piping ran the length of the halls over their heads, fastened to the stone ceiling. Behind the doors was a copper fixture and valve attached to another pipe that controlled the flow of hot water. They laughed and scrubbed themselves with provided brushes and soap, filthy black water draining into a metal grate in the floor and down into more pipes that took the dirty water away.

It was a unique experience. None of them had ever bathed in anything other than tubs filled with warm water that didn't quite give them the same sensation as these stalls. Once completed, the company filtered back out into the antechamber. They were scrubbed clean now, wrapped in thick towels and each of them seemed to have years of tension melted away by the water.

They were sitting on the benches, enjoying the heat of the room when the orc from the tavern opened the door to the antechamber and stepped inside. She tucked her arms under her breasts again and tilted her head.

"Enjoying yourselves?"

"Very much so." The leader said, nodding his head at her from his lounging position on a bench. "By the Eight, I've never felt so relaxed."

"There are rooms in the back with flowing pools from the hot springs, even more relaxing." The orc practically purred the words. She reached behind her and slid the lock across the door. "But, I'm here for something else."

"What's that?" The leader said, sitting up. The others watched the orc.

"My partner and I have a standing arrangement." The orc said. "I handle group check ins. My partner handles the individuals. This works well for us. See, I enjoy certain challenges, and the challenges I enjoy are more well suited to groups."

"What kind of challenges?" The youngest of the group asked.

"Well..." The orc said. She slid out of her vest and tossed it to a bench, beginning to unbutton the shirt beneath until she could slip off the shirt and toss it aside too. Her tits fell out of the clothes and stood proud on her chest. Orcs naturally took to fitness and she was incredibly toned, the deep lines of her ab muscles stood out on a firm belly. Her skin was a muted green and her nipples stood out as a darker still green at the tip of each breast. She was thick but largely it was muscle, and there was the unmistakable curve of those tits and her hips. She rested her hands on her hips and stared at the youngest member of the company. He blushed and shifted under the towel, trying to hide a growing erection.

"That kind of challenge, huh?" The leader said, leaning back.

"You have no idea." The orc said. "You have two options. If you're uninterested, I walk out that door and that's it. If you are interested, if any single or combination of your group can make me cum, those that participate will receive free room and board tonight and on your return."

"And if no one can?" The leader said, raising an eyebrow.

"Then we all have a fantastic time and that's it." She said with a shrug. "There's no losing."

"Any takers?" The leader asked, looking at his company. The twins shared a look and then stood, shedding their towels and letting them fall to the floor. They were both large men, layered in slabs of thick muscle. They both had short, dark hair that stuck up from their heads. They weren't as tall as the orc but they surpassed her in muscle mass, men made for wielding steel weapons that most wouldn't even be able to lift. They were both close to six feet tall.

Their cocks hung soft and thick between their legs, matching just as the rest of their bodies.

"Poole." One of them said.

"Paris." Said the other.

"Lash." The orc said in reply. "So, two takers? To start?"

They nodded in unison and began to approach her. Lash grinned broadly at the two of them, approving of their eager attitudes in the challenge. She dropped to her knees and the two large men approached. Lash took Poole's still soft cock into her mouth and began to suck him to stiffness. His cock grew between her lips from an already reasonably impressive four soft inches to at least nine and Poole watched with a glazed look in his eyes as she sucked the thickness of his cock. Paris reached down and fondled a breast as she sucked his brother, while her hand reached out for his cock and began to stroke him. Then she switched, wrapping her lips around Paris' cock and blowing him.

"Big boys." She said with a grin, lifting her head off Paris' cock and leaving a long string of spit and precum. She dragged a finger through the mixture and cleaned it off her finger with a tongue. She stood and shimmied her breeches down and kicked them off her ankles.

Then she bent over and wiggled herself at the twins. Her pussy lips were glistening with excitement, a patch of black pubic hair kept trimmed and in a neat rectangle lay above her pussy. Neither of the twins spoke, Paris simply moved behind Lash as if that was his usual role, while Poole stepped to her head. Poole took his thick cock in his hand and played the head against Lash's mouth while Paris took his and rubbed the head of his cock against her clit. Then he used the head of his cock to part her lips and sank his cock into her warm, wet, waiting pussy with a groan. Poole took a half step forward and Lash opened her mouth and his cock disappeared inside. Lash kept her tongue flat against the underside of Poole's cock and he began to thrust in tandem with his brother.

Lash moaned and Paris' gripped her hips as he fucked her, his breathing picking up intensity and speed along with his thrusts. He drove his cock deep inside Lash and she took him without complaint. Poole gripped her mohawk as he fucked her throat with his cock, but again, Lash had no complaints.

"Gods, they must do everything together." The half-elf healer muttered, watching the display with obvious arousal. She had her towel open and her legs spread, fingers playing with her own wet pussy. The leader simply watched, along with the full elf. The youngest of the group had his towel open and was breathing hard, stroking himself in the open as he watched.

To answer her observation, the twins came at the same time. Poole buried his cock, his balls against Lash's lips, as he sprayed the first load down her throat. More followed, splashing against the back of her throat until it filled her mouth and spilled out from between her lips and his cock. Paris came inside, throwing his head back and thrusting with his jerking, spasming cock. He filled Lash from the inside until both brother's were spent and withdrew their slumping cocks from Lash.

She stood upright and stared at the youngest, opening her mouth to show him Poole's cum.

Then she swallowed the remaining load and offered the youngest another grin. He shuddered on his bench.

"Nope." Lash said, shaking her head at the twins. "Good, but not even close."

The twins shrugged and trundled back to their benches to sit.

"Anyone else?" Lash asked. "How about you? Are you just going to waste it on the floor or do something with it?"

The young one was still stroking himself and he blushed again. Lash enjoyed that, immensely. She stalked over to him and knelt before him, pulling the towel away from his legs and letting it fall to the floor. Then she leaned forward and licked the length of his cock. He wasn't as endowed as the twins but his body had the lean definition of youth and his cock was eager for her tongue. She swirled her tongue around the tip and the young one leaned back against the bench. Then Lash swallowed his cock, taking it all the way to her throat in one motion. The young one gasped and nearly leaped off the bench. She held his cock there and looked up at him and even with her lips wrapped around his shaft he could see that she was smiling at him, enjoying his discomfort.

He took hold of her hair and she widened her eyes in something near excitement. Then the young one began to fuck her mouth, using his hand to control her head and bucking his hips into her. Lash's eyes rolled back and she reached down and began to touch herself, fingers gliding through her wetness and Paris' cum. Then someone's fingers entered her pussy and she started slightly. The healer, the half elf, was there, fingers dancing deftly against Lash's pussy lips and clit, while the other hand began to finger Lash. Then a cock followed those fingers and the leader entered Lash. He nodded to the healer and they worked in unison. Lash's eyes fluttered and she looked up at the young one, now the grin was fading and it was replaced with fluttering arousal. She locked eyes with the young one and her eyes sparkled and he fucked her mouth harder. Spit and precum drooled out around his cock, slick on his shaft and her tongue deftly working in tandem with her mouth. The leader fucked with steady pace, sinking his own cock inside Lash while the healer shifted and used her tongue instead of fingers on Lash's clit. The healer's free hand spread her own pussy lips and she rubbed herself, moaning into Lash's clit. The young one came first, thrusting himself up and off the bench as his whole body went rigid with the effort of the first, enormous spray of cum. Lash choked a noise as he came into her throat, surprised by the volume of each subsequent spray of warm seed against the back of her throat. The young one pumped load after load into Lash's belly until he slumped and gasped for air, cock still in her mouth. The leader came next, grunting as he thrust the first load into Lash's pussy while the healer continued to use her tongue while she came to her own fingers, moaning into Lash's clit with the waves of orgasm that shivered through her body. When the leader withdrew his cock, having spent himself, the healer dove deeper into Lash's pussy to devour the cum that spilled from between her lips. Lash gripped the bench and continued to blow the young lad's cock, even as he shuddered and tried to escape her mouth and the sensitivity she preyed on now. Then the three of them fell away and Lash was left to stand, wiping cum from the corner of her mouth and standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Close." She said, shaking her head. "Very close."

The three fell onto their benches and sucked in gasping breaths. Lash turned to the only remaining member of the company. A wiry elf who had sat watching with a disinterested look across her face. The elf looked up.

"You're not interested then?" Lash asked. The elf tilted her head up at the orc and brushed her hair back. Then she stood and grabbed a stack of towels and a few robes, spreading them out over the floor into a comfortable looking pile. Then she dropped her own towel away.

She was lithe and thin with smaller breasts that jutted firmly upward, pale skin with light pink nipples already stiff with arousal. She was a few inches shorter than Lash and half the size. She rested her hands on her own hips and pursed her lips.

"Down." She commanded. Her voice was firm and full of authority, to be obeyed without hesitation. Lash raised an eyebrow but obeyed, falling to her knees on the space that Lash had set out.

"All the way down, on your back." The elf said. Lash obeyed and lay on the floor facing the ceiling.

"You may call me Ruby." The elf said, stepping over Lash's face and looking down at her. "But for now." She settled onto her own knees over Lash's face, sitting on her shins and holding herself up only a few inches above Lash's face. Her pussy waited and Lash's eyes were eager as she drank in the elf's body from below. A taut ass and tight pussy waiting there, hovering. Ruby teased, gyrating her hips and then lowering herself onto Lash's waiting tongue.

The orc was greedy for Ruby's pussy, her tongue splitting the elf's lips and finding a waiting wetness there. Lash ran her tongue against Ruby's slit and the elf let out easy breaths in a steady cadence, maintaining an almost bored expression. The others watched and the young lad was playing with himself again as he watched. Ruby watched him stroking his growing cock and began to shift her hips against Lash's tongue, riding the orc's tongue in a gentle motion. She planted a hand on Ruby's chest, between her tits and reached up to one of her own nipples to play with it.

"Good." Ruby said, lowering herself forward until her smaller tits rested against Lash's belly and her legs were spread out to the side of Lash's head. Lash continued eating her out without pause, savouring the elf's slickness on her tongue. Ruby wrapped her arms under the orc's thighs and bent her head, her tongue flicking out against Lash's clit. The youngest watched with wide eyes. Ruby's tongue was longer than the average tongue, coming to a finer point and it moved with incredible grace and fluidity against Lash's clit and pussy. Like it had a mind of it's own.

12