Inns and Outs Ch. 01: Company's Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lash began to writhe and moan and she made a muffled noise of surprise into Ruby's pussy. The elf giggled but didn't let up. Her tongue rested against Lash's pussy and swirled and Lash moaned again and began to quiver. Ruby lifted her eyes and smiled at the youngest one and then Lash tilted her head back, free of Ruby's pussy and the orc came. She cried out in gasping yelps and ragged breaths, her legs quivering violently and her fingers raking over the stones of the floor as she reached out behind her. Lash's back arched and she came again and again into Ruby's tongue. Then she collapsed into the pile of towels and robes and sucked in great heaving breaths, while Ruby lifted her tongue and sat upright again. She shifted so that she faced Lash's head, still straddling the orc.

"You didn't finish." Ruby said. Lash lifted her head and with glazed eyes nodded, arousal leaving goosebumps over her green skin and an eagerness in those dopey eyes as she looked up at Ruby. Ruby shifted forward until her pussy was again on Lash's tongue and then she rode the orc again, rubbing her pussy over Lash's tongue and bucking her hips gently. Then she lifted a hand and pointed at the youngest member of the company.

"Come here." She said. He obeyed, rising from his bench in a stupor, his cock in his hand. He walked closer until Ruby could reach him and she pulled him to her by his cock. She stuck her tongue out and the tip was past her chin, and with a wink Ruby began to rub the tip of his cock against her tongue. Then with nearly impossible fluidity, her tongue began to swirl in a spiral around the tip of his cock. He let out a yelp and a gasp and his eyes fluttered back in his head. Ruby teased him with her tongue and continued her gyrations against Lash's tongue until she began to draw her own ragged breaths. Then she took the young lad's cock into her mouth and he grunted in surprise when her tongue moved under his shaft while she sucked his length.

"Gods!" He gasped. "I - I - fuck!"

Ruby let his cock fall out of her mouth just as the first spurt jetted out and across her face. She stroked the rest out, spraying across her own chest and splattering Lash's face. Then Ruby came, leaning back as cum spurted over her and she gasped her orgasms into Lash's tongue. Ruby let out a slow breath when she was done and stood, offering a hand to the orc. Lash stood, standing over Ruby and smiling down at her. Stubborn threads of cum clung to Lash's face and over Ruby's tits and belly.

"You." Lash said, licking one of those threads of cum off a finger. "You stay for free. Forever, or until someone takes your spot in the hall of fame, of course."

Ruby leaned forward and pulled Lash down into a kiss. When they parted, Ruby whispered four words.

"Good luck with that."

It was mid-morning when the company rode off, well rested and smiling. They waved at the innkeepers in the doorway, having been fed and their horses watered and brushed. They rode to find their fortunes, or their deaths, to the north.

"So?" An elf in the doorway asked of Lash. "Everyone seemed happy this morning, including you."

"A new one for the hall of fame." Lash said, leaning against the door frame.

"No shit?" The elf said, nodding vigorously. "Been a while. Which one? Couldn't be the boy, looks like he would struggle to eat a pussy if it read him instructions. The big ones? Doubtful, I suppose. Ah. The elf."

Lash nodded, picking at her teeth.

"Rori, it was something else. Got a tongue like you wouldn't believe."

"Huh." Auroria, or Rori, said back. She was short for an elf, five and a half feet tall. She was petite, except where her shirt was pushed out atop a leather vest laced beneath her cleavage. She was rather fond of displaying her tits, often saying 'tits for tips' with a shrug whenever Lash brought it up.

She wasn't wrong.

The red headed elf with the freckles across her cheeks was quite the draw for many of their guests. Bright green eyes peered out watchfully and Lash was one of the few that knew Rori was a wildly capable fighter with those twin blades, having slashed their way across plenty of mercenary contracts together.

"Well, hopefully she comes back. It's always a treat to walk your hall of fame."

Lash chuckled and looked south, to the horizon. They had a perfect view here, being situated on a rise. They could see the mountains to the north and watch riders make their way to their fortunes. And they could just as easily watch the newcomers ride in.

"Rider out there." Lash said. Rori looked to the south and squinted.

"Huh." She said. "Wonder who it will be?"

"Lone rider or no?" Lash asked. Rori shook her head.

"Can't tell yet. Could be either." She said. "Only time will tell."

If you enjoyed the story, drop a comment with a suggestion for the next travelers to The Last Hearth. Fantasy races. If there any specific physical attributes or sex acts you'd like to see, include them!

12