Inquiry and Inquisition - Katelyn

Story Info
A young track star's world is opened up to potential.
5.6k words
4.32
11.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: You Really Only Do Live Once

Katelyn was a model college student.

She was naturally brilliant, a budding track athlete, always volunteered for fundraising campaigns, and studiously maintained her 4.0 GPA through the first three years of college.

It wasn't uncommon to see her supporting youth groups in any way she could in her spare time. Katelyn had worked hard; she dedicated her life to her academic and athletic successes. In her own small community, she'd even become a local celebrity having seen her accomplishments make the small-town newspaper, and her philanthropic endeavors had occasionally been recognized.

She was also an avid anti-smoking campaigner. Being raised in a town that took it's D.A.R.E. program very seriously, a young and impressionable Katelyn latched on to the program's teachings, and she absorbed everything the program had to teach about the dangers of drugs, alcohol and smoking. Katelyn took this through her life, and she lived a clean life making an excellent impression on those around her.

This isn't to say she was a Mary Sue. Katelyn oftentimes wondered what she was missing out on by not going to any of the dorm room parties, or out to the night clubs with her girlfriends. One day, after economics class, she decided to catch up with her girlfriend Ana to see what she was up to on the weekend. Katelyn and Ana were somewhat close, but not the best of friends. They lived very different lifestyles. Ana maintained good grades and was a gymnast, but when the weekend came around, Ana was known to bust loose and disappear on what everyone assumed were wild misadventures. She had no objections to getting in people's faces when disrespected and was even known to get into fights with guys who'd gotten just a little too friendly with her. She was a badass on the weekends, business on school days. Katelyn respected her though and knew that although different, they were both very good people.

"Ana! Wait up!" Shouted Katelyn as Ana was rushing out of the seminar. "Hey Kate, what's up?" Ana turned, a little caught off guard. Katelyn was a little bit nervous, perhaps concerned about tarnishing a squeaky-clean reputation with her curiosity. "Oh nothing, hey, listen.... I've been thinking about how we're in 3rd year. I haven't really...well, I haven't even got to bust loose once, and it's starting to weigh on me that I haven't even hooked up and found a boyfriend. This is college, and I was hoping this weekend you could show me around the city?" Ana smiled with a devilish grin: "Why now Katelyn Ross, this IS a surprise. We certainly can! And you're right, if you don't get a little wild from time to time, you could end up in a mid life crisis later, wondering about all that you may have missed."

Katelyn blushed sheepishly. Ana's words cut deep to an underlying insecurity, and she felt a degree of trust and confidence in what Ana was saying. Maybe it was okay to go out for a couple drinks? Maybe it was alright to go out dancing just to see if she'd like it? One night of experimenting wasn't going to hurt. It was just one night.

"So what's the plan?". She asked. Ana, continuing to grin at the thought of introducing just an ounce of corruption into her innocent friend said: "Swing by my house tomorrow night at 7PM. Make sure to get a full meal before you come out, I'm going to show you the best time of your life girl." Katelyn smiled and said "tomorrow night at 7. See you then. And Ana? Thank you."

Chapter 2: Indulgence.

Katelyn arrived at 6:55 PM and texted her gf that she had arrived. Ana ran out of the house, dressed in leather boots, tight jeans, and throwing a skinny jacket on quickly as she ran. Katelyn was amazed by how chic she looked, no wonder why all the boys fell over one another to do whatever she said. Ana had power, and that enthralled Katelyn. Hell, Katelyn felt tempted herself.

Ana, in a hurried fashion hopped into the car with her typical frantic energy. "Hey girl thanks for driving tonight, don't worry about rides home if we get a bit tipsy, Mark offered to come pick us up. Also, you didn't feel like dressing up?" Ana said with a bit of confusion in her eyes. "This is what I always wear" Replied Katelyn, realizing that her white dress might be a bit out of place at a night club." Ana reassured her friend that it's cool, she might even stand out in a good way.

"Mind if I smoke?" Ana flashing a pack of Export A golds at her friend, hoping to spark a bit of curiosity out of Katelyn and sporting that mischievous grin she loved to flash. "Umm, yeah it's okay but can you roll the window down further? And Ana...you....don't smoke often, do you?" Katelyn was worried that she might come off prudish, but she didn't want to see her friend jeopardize her gymnastics career with something as silly as smoking. She couldn't even understand why girls these days still smoked, most were secretive about it, but they couldn't hide it from their concerned friend.

Ana thought about her response: "Only when I'm out on the town with someone I know.... or when I'm stressed. Trust me Katelyn once in awhile it takes the edge off and even makes social circumstances a bit easier to deal with. I also think men kind of like it, I always catch them looking at me smoke, but they freak out when I catch'm and they never make eye contact. Don't worry though girl, I won't pressure you, I'm just saying keep an open mind."

"Thanks Ana, I appreciate your input and I'll do my best to be open minded, but I won't ever smoke. You can though, honestly it won't bother me." (Well, that's progress) Ana thought to herself, dangling the cigarette out of her mouth as she grinned at her friend lit up. Katelyn watched inquisitively as her friend lit her cigarette, and took a long drag holding the smoke in. Ana's thick-rimmed glasses didn't conceal the lost and drifting look of pleasure in her eyes, and something about it sparked of arousal in Katelyn. Katelyn hated smoking and felt a bit ashamed of her unnatural thoughts. "God, I needed this cig... this fucking week Kate." Katelyn smiled; nervous Ana might catch her looking every time she exhaled. Ana wouldn't have been bothered, she liked attention after all. Katelyn snapped out of it, put the car into gear, and the two ladies drove off to the city together.

Chapter 3: The Club

Ana and Katelyn had been at the club for a couple hours. It was around midnight and Ana was doing an excellent job at monitoring her rather naive and innocent friend on her first night out. Katelyn was having an absolute blast; she'd been able to manage to down 3 drinks tasting of vodka and lemonade. On top of this, she had attracted the attention of a couple of guys too. Katelyn didn't have a lot of experience with the opposite sex, but she seemed to be getting a thrill out of teasing the boys, then dancing away to see if any would follow.

All of this was so new and unfamiliar. Despite being one of the most attractive and athletic women in college, she never could figure out why she never had a boyfriend. She was self-aware about her wide blue eyes and amazing body, but always assumed she was viewed as a prude because they all seemed to get nervous and shy away from her. Not tonight. Tonight, was her one chance to prove that notion of being a prude wrong, she might even wrap a boy around her finger and take him home if one were so bold enough to follow as she danced away.

A little while later, Katelyn had followed Ana and some random guy outside for a smoke. Katelyn was offered one by the guy. "Sorryyy BUT I don't smokeeee." She slurred. Ana laughed and proceeded to drunkenly flirting with her new friend whispering into his ear. As the two finished up and were ready to make their way inside, when a man approached the group with eyes locked on Katelyn. The man was well dressed, in his early 30s, with a quiet confidence, and a very hypnotic presence. "You'll have to excuse my interruption, I just came out for some fresh air and felt I must come over and introduce myself. My name's Gene. And I was hoping I could buy you a drink and we could get to know one another. I hope I'm not being an imposition on you three?"

The man's eyes were so calming amidst the chaos of the night, Katelyn felt immediately disarmed by them and she couldn't look away as she stammered to introduce herself. Nervous, she shuffled her glasses and looked back at Ana and her friend. Ana clearly read the room and motioned at Katelyn that she would be inside - drunkenly waving bye as she leaned into her new friend.

"Stay outta trouble Kateyyyyyy".

Kate looked back at the man; eyes locked again. "Yes, umm...I'm Katy; I mean Katelyn. and I'd love to grab a drink.... but can we go for a coffee? This is my first time out in awhile and I think I'm done with the night club. I had a lot of drinks, and you can't hear a thing in there." This was a guy she really wanted to get to know.

"Of course we can, why don't we go to the shop down the street? Come with me Katelyn." Katelyn nervously followed the man's lead as he gestured for the street. She was finding herself turned on by his quiet assertion and gentlemanly demeanor. This kind of thing was rare these days. Her experience, well the experience she'd heard from other girls, was that guys these days were either too soft or too selfish. This man seemed too mature to be either. Being about 10 years older than her, this made sense.

At the coffee shop down the road, the two spoke back and forth developing a chemistry and listening to one another. Gene had offered to pay for each cup and as expected, proved to be a total gentleman - cleaning up the empty cups and coming back with fresh ones. Katelyn was feeling quite disarmed and realizing that dating and seeing boys might not be so hard after all... maybe she was just meant to date someone older?

- and there was something about him as well - a hypnotic feeling. His piercing and affectionate stare, the power of it, his eyes had her enthralled. At one point, Katelyn had gotten so flustered that she had to rush to the bathroom to "freshen up". In the stall, she found herself teasing her soaking wet pussy a little ashamed of being such a horny college girl. "I guess those vodka drinks really pack a punch eh Kate?" She said to herself as she restrained before cumming".

Returning to the table, a bit flustered and edged, she took a sip of water that Gene had offered her. Gene's disposition seemed to say he was aware of what she was up to, but she pretended anyways.

They spoke for another 5 minutes...or was it 10? "Wait..." she thought to herself. A wave of euphoria slowly crept over Katelyn. She thought she noticed a feeling in her toes, but it crept up her body with different feelings everywhere. She'd been shy, nervous to meet his gaze, but now she felt uninhibited and ready to stare back. Gene's piercing stare dug deep into her soul. Their eye's locked, Katelyn felt suddenly like a deep love was being projected at her - absolute love. "Whattttt whoaa this is niceee. What am I feeling?" Gene smiled, ignoring her inquiry but wiping a bit of drool from her mouth which sat a bit open. She was so blissful that anything he was going to say was going to feel like euphoria. Instead, he made a quick call, motioned her to the door, and outside was Gene's limousine driver, a young beautiful woman. Katelyn couldn't make the faces out, but the door opened for them as they departed the coffee shop.

Kate was feeling foggy, a bit confused, and her eyesight was blurry, but everything also felt soooooo good. Her pussy was pulsating, and her brain was swimming in a way she'd never felt before. "Are you taking me away to your castle my sweet prince? I'll be a good girl for you." She teasingly giggled as she leaned in and rested her head on Gene's shoulder staring up at him.

"I'm sure you will Katelyn. I'm sure you will."

Chapter 4: The Car Ride

30 minutes had passed after departing the coffee shop, but Katelyn would never have known. She had developed rings around her eyes, and everything happening in her body felt like an intense absorption of stimuli. "Katy, Katy... do you hear me?" "Yessssssss" she responded. "Good, I want to be honest with you Katy," he whispered into her ear while placing his hand on her inner thigh. "I've given you something tonight to help you understand your true self, currently happening inside of your brain, is a large release of oxytocin, serotonin, and dopamine. It's a bit of a concoction of different drugs we tested in the military, and it is now your medicine. This may sound scary, but I want you to know that everything I am doing is to help you become the best you can be." Katelyn, focused on the feelings his hand was producing in her inner thigh, would agree to anything he said if he would just motion his hand a little bit. "You want to please me, yes? I saw it in your eyes Katy, a yearning for complete and absolute submission to me. Say it."

Katelyn paused. "I.....I've missed out on so much..." Her borderline idiotic drooling grin suddenly turned to an uninhibited release of regret. Tears began to roll from her blue eyes. Gene was a bit caught off guard. "It's okay sweetie." Gene reassured her as her removed her thick glasses and wiped her eyes. "You HAVE missed out on so much, there will be plenty of time to discuss that. Therefore, I am here; and I will guide you to happiness. I know best, and for now, I want you to place this headset on and lay your head in my lap."

Katelyn with a stoned and inquisitive look, almost like a cat seeing a shiny silver dollar. She grabbed the VR set and proceeded to place it over her eyes. Gene helped her by inserting pair of noise isolating earbuds into the vulnerable stoned girl's ears. On some subconscious level, Katelyn was aware of what was happening, and there seemed to be some very distant voice yelling to run, but her inhibitions seemed to be gone due to whatever was in the coffee, and she couldn't run away from the intense feeling she had. She was okay with it. This was what girls do for love and love required sacrifice. Gene seemed to understand her on a deeper level and maybe she'd been living on the wrong path after all? How could this euphoria be wrong?

Within moments, the VR activated. A kaleidoscope of colors, fast moving images, and blinking words filled her vision. "Relax Katyyyy Relaxxxx."

"Mmm ohhh" she moaned as the once unfamiliar hand began motioning. It was borderline orgasmic to her, but the reality is that Gene was only gently rubbing her thigh back and forth. The girl was clearly sensitive as she laid her head down back on his lap. The earbuds then turned on, following with a heavy dose of binaural beats and inaudible voices overlapping one another. Katelyn felt tired, her mouth still opened just a bit as she absorbed all the strange and mysterious stimuli. A sober Katelyn would have found the experience exhilarating, but in her wasted, drug induced euphoria, her subconscious was completely overwhelmed and blindly absorbing everything she was seeing, even though it was all just a blur to her.

Gene, seeing the beautiful track star clearly taking it all in so easily, turned on by her innocent moans and oh's, pulled a vile from his jacket and dripped four drops into Katelyn's mouth. She didn't even seem to notice, and she never would have known, but this was twice the dose she'd had earlier. "Time to go to Wonderland, sweetie."

The feelings enveloping her hit ten-fold within minutes. Her brain was slowing down, the brunette was mindless. Mental images of Ana smiling at her with a cigarette in her mouth started manifesting in the imagery playing in front of her eyes. "Ana...can I light...I love...." Katelyn whispered. Gene enquired; Katelyn confessed. He discovered that Katelyn not only had repressed and deeply rooted sexual feelings for her friend, but her friend had incidentally seeded a potential smoking fetish into Katelyn. This wasn't the only thing, she started to think about Gene, there were images where he was disappointed, and she'd get visibly emotional. He would ask, she would tell what she was seeing. Other images of her being praised as she would kneel before him. Again, Gene would ask, and she would beg to give him a blowjob. It was an emotional rollercoaster, and she was loving how rich and diverse the colors and visuals were becoming as time went on. Meanwhile, Gene took down notes, learning about this girl's deep-seeded vulnerabilities.

The car finally arrived at its destination, where the driver parked inside a large residential complex along the river valley, she worked to help Gene bring Katelyn out of the car which turned out to be no difficulty at all. Katelyn walked slowly, and took direction blankly, and was completely compliant. Gene was a bit surprised she still had motor functions, her second dose had been fairly significant.

Though she had completely overwhelmed by the drugs and headset and was having a very hard time making sense of things, she did have an awareness of sound and sensation: large deadbolts locking as they moved along, an elevator making short descent, a tight steel collar being gently and carefully welded around her neck, and the sting of what might have been a small tattoo being made behind her right ear. She was confused, but eventually the headset removed, her glossy and bloodshot eyes were revealed, and caught a glimpse of two figures deep in discussion - they spoke seemingly about her, the attention made Katelyn happy. She was wasted, but she smiled knowing who it was, feeling the love between him and herself. "Geeeene" she said, as she drooled and passed out with a smile.

Chapter 5- Reimagining of a Girl

The three were settling into a routine of Katelyn's conditioning. Katelyn herself, was starting to lose touch with time, so how long it had been? Gene was amazed by how Katelyn had to her conditioning and behavior modification. It was clear to him that her connection to him had had a larger than expected impact on her. He'd never see this type of reaction before and contemplated if Katelyn was more socially isolated and lonely than what she had led on.

While under observation of her VR and sensory deprivation training, he watched as she voluntarily began repeating some of the more subtle mantras echoed into her ears by the earphones. "All that I am is for my Master. He owns my mind, body, and I will serve to help him own my soul." She started to say it over and over again, seemingly completely unaware of the fact that she had been drugged and kidnapped by someone who didn't seem to have her best interests in mind.

Gene, having interrogated Katelyn during her sessions, adjusted the VR headset to feed her images of smoking women, women in submission, bondage, images of happy couples, and subliminal messages encouraging the Katelyn to be a compliant, obedient, good girl, while also berating her for not being worthy as a single girl". On occasion, Katelyn would giggle and say, "I'm a good girl!" and a very innocent smile would come across her face as the VR bombarded her with subliminals and imagery. Gene watched, pensively, stoic, and a little entertained when this side of her would come out. She also showed signs of arousal to the bondage, squirming in her chair and trying her best to rub her pussy on the chair. She'd even rub her legs together pleading in frustration.

Midway through a rather long session, it all stopped, the driver came in with a bit of aggression and authority in her stride both surprising and annoying Gene.

"You know it's been enough and it's time to test her responses." The driver said to Gene.

She helped Katelyn out of her restraints and into a chair at a table sitting across from Gene. He waited patiently, staring into the girl's lost and mindless bloodshot blue eyes. He knew he'd put her through a lot. He'd have to watch her for hours as she dried up if he wanted to get responses from her that were her talking and not the euphoria. They'd removed her restraints, except for the fact that her collar was locked and pinned firmly to the back of her steel chair. Being immobilized by the neck only would help instill a spark of fear in her so that she knows in absolute what their control over her was.

12