Inquiry and Inquisition - Katelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours passed, and she became more aware of her surroundings and had a moment of panic when she realized how she'd been bound. Any ounce of struggle was extremely unpleasant, she tried to look down, her white dress was gone, and she was completely naked - short of a warm steel collar and the cuffs around her wrists and ankles. She was aware of how she'd been dehumanized, she started to ask: "Where...where..." Gene's driver, the beautiful young woman came over, grabbed Katelyn by the arm, and crudely got the helpless girl with an IV drip.

"What is your purpose in life Katy?" When Gene finally spoke, a wave of conditioned submission and reverence fell over her - but she unconsciously resisted "I....I don't know. Why am I..." This was short-lived. Whatever was in the IV was like the feeling she'd have before, except it seemed like a slower introduction to the dose - and it felt more controlled. Katelyn felt more aware of everything happening around her and was less wasted. It now felt different, like a steady acceptance of the situation, and she couldn't help but feel like she was meant to be here.

"Your purpose Katelyn, is to serve me. We are moving you to the next phase of your development and your medicine will be administered slowly and at a lower dose. You are not useful to me as a junkie, you are my property, my servant. Your entire life, you've served the agendas of others, you've been such a good girl for them, now is our time to turn you bad."

"N...no, I'm...I'm good girl...and...name is Katelyn...." Spoken with fear and remorse.

"No Katy, you want to be a bad girl, you want to be like your friend Ana, just like you told me. You are going to smoke, and drink, and you will take your medicine when given it. All that you are is to serve ME. I own your body and mind, and you will work so that I own your soul." Katelyn's blue and bloodshot eyes went wide as she heard that distant mantra.

"Be....Gene's.......yessssss sirrrrr I'm your bad girl."

Her pussy started aching and becoming soaking wet. Suddenly she felt so horny.

"Gooooooooood girl" he said attempting to confuse his new toy. "Now Katy, take this pack of cigarettes, they're your friend's brand - but they're king size. They're going to take some getting used to, so I recommend starting now and slowly increasing the amount you smoke each day, do you understand?"

All those years of abstaining from drugs and alcohol, all that anti smoking campaigning she had done, THAT conditioning was still under the surface. There was a war of wills suddenly arising in Katy's head as she slowly opened the pack. "I... I can't sir". She pouted at him as she almost started to cry.

"Yes you can sweetie, make me happy, make me proud. Remember how sexy Ana was in the car, you want to be like Ana...everything you are is for your Master"

Katelyn became confused, why was she resisting? He was right, and she was in love with this man. She lit the cigarette, and smoked half of it until she felt sick. Katy apologized to Gene for not being able to finish and felt ashamed of herself. Gene, however, was understanding, and he let her know how proud he was that she'd taken so many first steps within the past few weeks. "Weeks?" She momentarily thought. Then suddenly became disinterested in how long it had been.

Gene continued to work with her, providing positive reinforcement throughout the rest of the week. Reinforcing her triggers, and breaking down her will with drugs, praise, and rewarding her with cigarettes - a reward Katelyn had quickly gotten used to and was starting to hunger for.

Fast forward another week, Katy had no idea how much time had passed as she was constantly on the IV and her conditioning was more than a full-time job, it consumed every hour of hers and Master's day. She was so thankful he invested so much time into her and it really made her feel loved for the first time.

She was beginning to openly crave, even begging, to be transformed into the perfect image seen fit by her master. He had honored her with no clothing, and she was so proud to show off the body she'd worked so hard for. One day, the driver came in during an IV session where Katy had been left alone to make her realize how life felt when Master wasn't around. She had removed Katy's VR set to which Katy became out of control with anger - lashing out against her restraints and swearing at her keeper to 'put the damn headset back on.'

The driver spoke calmly, like a parent talking a child out of a temper tantrum, to the irritated Katy to calm her down. Though similarly aged, Katy felt this girl was an authority over her. The driver hinted her that her Master loved short brunette hair with a blonde streak in it, and suggested she allow her to cut it, or the driver would leave.

Katy's long hair had been her defining physical trait. It was something she had kept as "her thing" since her childhood, but Katy's annoyance subsided at the risk of the driver walking away. "I'm sorry" Katy said, still agitated but more compliant.

The woman, curious about this recent tantrum, leaned down and looked inquisitively into those angry and wasted blue eyes. She pulled a pen from out of her hair and placed it in front of Katy's mouth. "Want a smoke sweetie?" Katy, not even realizing it was a pen, took it into her mouth and started dragging on the pen and chewing it feverishly. Her visible irritation only subsiding ever so slightly.

The driver chuckled and thought to herself as she started cutting the brat's hair. "This anti-smoking crusader had had her first Nic-fit! That's cute, poor thing. Maybe we should leave her this way for a day or two." When she finished Katelyn's hair, she put increased the IV dose, put her VR goggles back on, and gave the withdrawing college girl a sucker to suck on. "This is what you get, and you'll get your cigarettes back tomorrow morning if you have no more tantrums today, understand Katy?"

Katy stayed quiet, annoyed, and just took her medicine and watched her training videos.

It wasn't much long after this event that the glassy blue-eyed brunette lost her identity. All Katy could think of was her medicine, the cigarettes, being Master's favorite pet and keeping her mind free of thought.

It wasn't even a consideration if it was right or wrong anymore, it just was what it was. She knew though that she had never felt happier. For the first time in as long as she could remember, life seemed simple and not consumed by worry, overthinking, achievement, and reputation. All that really mattered was practicing ways to make her Master feel aroused and she did this in her room oftentimes by smoking in the mirror, practicing submissive poses, and reading the books left to her on how to be a perfect submissive sexual partner. "I'm a bad girl, but I'm your good girl, and all that I am is for you, my Master." She was starting to make her own mantras and she had even self-taught herself to use cigarettes as a reward for the days Gene seemed happiest. If she had done something to disappoint him, she only allowed herself 3 that day. If her tactics of teasing her Master led to a sexual encounter, she'd accomplished something and was allowed as many smokes as she wanted." She'd noticed that he would let her keep a couple vials of medicine on these days - so they were what she strived for.

By this point, the medicine that was being given to her, cutely coined Katy's Candy by herself, was hitting her less hard. It seemed to have settled in her body into as a very simple, very mindless, bliss. Never too happy, never too sad, never defiant, and never anxious. Everything she had ever dreamed of. But if she went without it, panic and anxiety would take over. She would overthink about things, and she couldn't have that - it would upset the love of her life! So, she vowed to take at least the minimum amount of medicine prescribed to her for the rest of her life from here on in. It was good for her and made her future husband happy.

Chapter 6: Conclusion

Weeks more had passed; the missing persons reports on the news had started to die down and not a clue was left behind as to the whereabouts of that innocent college girl who'd gone into the city one night. Gene had gotten something of a thrill out of watching the news as her friend Ana would make pleas for the return Katelyn and for any information on her whereabouts.

"He chuckled, if only they saw 'Katy' now"

"I don't know why you like watching this crap." His driver walked in the room from behind and sat down on Gene's lap staring deep into his eyes. Gene responded with a stoic look as she saddled and attempted to tease him.

"I enjoy watching those acts you put on when in front of a camera, you really seem to have won her parents over, you've also garnered a lot of sympathy for yourself too. Nobody is the wiser, you did good here Ana." She smiled at him; Ana loved the praise, but it seemed always so sparse. "While we're on the topic, lay off on the aggression towards her, some day Katy might be your competition as my number 1. But for now, she's OUR property, not just mine, there is a hierarchy here and I hope you know your role. There's no need for jealousy, you're my true love."

Ana looked back at him, she had a defiance that wasn't seen in Katelyn, but she knew full well that she was his too - the sessions just hit her differently. She knew she was almost as beautiful as Katelyn, and she hoped it was her attitude that would keep Gene's attention. She didn't respond to what he had said. Instead, she pouted her eyes and put a smoke between her lips hoping she might leverage a light out of her Master as something of a power play.

She waited patiently, but he wasn't stupid to her games. "Why don't you go down there and have some fun with her? I've been thinking we can deify you in her eyes, turn you into her Goddess."

Ana smiled at THAT thought. She knew she was jealous of this new girl getting all the attention, and she relished the idea of becoming her Goddess. With the unlit cigarette in her mouth, staring into her master's eyes, she lit it herself. "I'm gonna light her fire, Master." Momentarily breaking her defiant character quickly before snapping back into it. Ana hopped off her rock-hard master and looked over at the high-definition CCTV footage where they both saw innocent little Katy in her room - practicing her kneeling poses, practicing her smoking poses, comparing how she looked with and without glasses, and yearning for the hour that Master would bring her back to the training room for more of her candy.

"It won't be 'Master' this month Bitch. It's time to worship and pray at your Goddess's feet." Ana grabbed one of the boxes of vials, drank a whole vial to herself, and proceeded towards Katelyn's room. Gene saw from a distance the inquisitive look in Katelyn's confused eyes, as Ana slammed the door behind her.

Katelyn, a beautiful and innocent track star, anti-smoking advocate and role model for every kid in her small town, had finally found meaning in life, and she was so lucky to be just at the beginning.

12