All Comments on 'Insatiable'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
philteephilteealmost 4 years ago

Could have been a *****

Great story until the end, then you ruined it. You could have thought up a better ending in line with the story. Now you make the father an asshole and took away the reasons for his earlier actions. Now he is just a perverted guy taking advantage of his daughters.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 4 years agoAuthor
God damn it!

Yeah, you're right. Sorry. I wasn't happy with the ending but I wanted to get it done so I rushed it. I'll fix it and get it re-written ASAP. Thank you.

gordo12gordo12over 2 years ago

Decent story. Personally not a fan of anal but it was well written. 5*

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

How can you NOT be fan of... Never mind. I'm glad you liked it and thank you VERY much for the 5. I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i didn't make it past the first page before erupting into my own orgasm. so obviously, the ending is still eternal for me.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

Jesus. And I thought I was a sick bastard.

Seriously though, I'm glad you liked the story. Thank you for commenting. :)

brownlabbrownlabover 2 years ago

Another great one thanks I will keep reading all of you excellent works now.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you brownlab. I appreciate the support and I think you'll enjoy the other stories too. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
336 Followers
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...