Insatiable

Story Info
Witch meets erotic new patron.
2.7k words
4.4
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a medium is difficult and weird and different for every practitioner. That's what she told people when they asked. Some people see signs in their alters, some people free-write to receive messages, Mara had different experiences. It began when she was twelve, she would see something out of the corner of her eye, but when she looked nothing was there. She would dismiss it until the dreams began. Dreams of faces she'd never seen, of people and their whole stories would unfold before her like a roadmap. She would wake up and write them down, assuming it was just her imagination. When she started getting into things relating to the occult, she learned about witches and mediums. Finding it strange she dove in, realizing that the things she'd seen, the dreams she'd had, they had been something. Something connecting to her, something that wasn't fully here.

Mara sat up, her legs hung off the side of the bed, she felt tired, like a weight hung on her even though she'd just gotten up. She stood and stretched and went to her alter, it could use a cleaning and a little update. She took everything down, tidied, cleaned, cleansed, and put fresh offerings out before going to her desk. She had two clients coming today, she should get ready. She pulled out some clothes to change into but as she pulled off her pajamas she saw a mark on her thigh. Finding it curious she went and looked in the mirror to see if any more marks had appeared during her sleep. She looked at the expanse of flesh, pulling and contorting, but saw no more than the one on her inner thigh. It was a crescent shape, lightly pink. She looked in the mirror again, wondering.

--

After her first client she felt more exhausted so she set about making some tea. Her first one ended after an hour so she had time to kill before her next one. She did tarot and palm readings as well as cleansings and sold crystals, general witch stuff. She put the kettle on and turned to see her phone buzzing. It was Matt, her boyfriend, she answered it, but the room was cold. She barely heard him, it felt like she'd been dropped in an ice bath.

"This isn't working." He was saying. "I just wanted to tell you before word got around." Word? "I've been seeing her for a bit now." Her? "A man has needs, you know." His voice sounded annoyed, like she was at fault. She hung up and turned back to the kettle. There was a tall man taking it off the stove, someone she'd never seen before. She blinked at him before the door broke her attention. She turned to see her next client, she looked at her phone. It was already 5pm, what happened? She looked back at the stove, it was quiet, and empty. She checked the kettle, it was vaguely warm.

"Mara? Are you okay?" The woman asked. She was a regular so she knew some of what was expected.

"Sorry Kyla, I was making tea and lost track of time." She pushed all that had happened to the back of her mind and sat down with Kyla but they got little done. Mara just couldn't seem to connect to anything and any answers she gave were unhelpful. She promised to give Kyla a discount next time she came in, and after seeing her out, she locked the door and went upstairs. The best thing about working out of your home is that you can drop in bed as soon as you're done. She didn't even change, she just felt like a bag of rocks.

--

The next morning when she woke it was to a feeling of freshness. She still felt tired, but not like the day before. She cleaned up, took a long shower, and then went to the closet to get new clothes. The mirror on the back of the door greeted her with two new marks. The one on her thigh now had identical friends, one on her neck, and one on her hip. She put some medicine on them and got dressed, checking her phone. She had several messages from Matt, but her calendar had no meetings listed. She went down to her 'office' and began making tea. The kettle was still there from yesterday, she wondered what that had been about and who that man had been. She put the kettle on and then turned back to her phone. Matt was saying things about how she needed to take him back, it was a mistake, the girl meant nothing. She vaguely remembered what he had been saying on the phone yesterday.

"Again with the kettle?" A voice asked. She looked up to see the man from before looking at the kettle. It was screaming, the water was hot. He took it off and turned the stove off.

"Who are you?" She asked. Did he distort time or something? That would be new, but she supposed not out of the realm of possibility.

"A friend. Make your tea." He turned to walk away. She turned to the kettle, the water was lukewarm. What was going on? She went upstairs and saw out of the corner of her eye the man sitting on the edge of her bed rolling up the sleeves of his shirt but when she looked no one was there. She sat at her desk and pulled out a notebook, scribbling wildly on it. A hand touched the back of her neck, she nearly lept out of her skin.

"It's late. You should get to bed." The man from before said.

"Who are you?" She frowned. It was a demand this time. He moved towards the bed. She followed, not letting him out of her sight. She reached forward, grabbing at him but nothing was there. Falling she landed with a huff on the bed.

"A friend." He said softly from beside her. She turned and got her first solid look at him. She sucked her breath in, but his eyes looked askance. "Rest." He said in a gentle tone. He had a chiseled jaw, perfectly coiffed hair, and this look in his eyes, that he was trying to be very gentle so as not to scare her. He was wearing a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow, and slacks. His skin was ivory, it was so pale it was practically iridescent.

"What's your name?" She asked, tone matching his. He looked at her, his eyes were pools of unending darkness.

"Lucifer."

--

When Mara woke up she checked her phone to more messages and some missed calls from Matt, and three meetings today. She got dressed, noting that there were no more marks, and the one on her thigh was mostly faded. She went downstairs and made tea, the first successful time since this whole strangeness began. Her meetings went fine, things seemed normal for the first time in days. And that's when it all went to shit. Halfway through her third meeting the door opened and Matt walked in. He looked annoyed.

"Why haven't you been answering me?" He held up his phone. His face was pinched in anger.

"I'm with a client. Please leave." Mara replied coolly.

"I don't understand why you're acting like this." He said moving towards the table.

"I'm going to call the police if you don't leave." She frowned.

"What, your little spirit guide or whatever can't save you? Get over yourself." He rolled his eyes.

"I can come back later." Janie stood and gathered her things.

"I'm sorry Janie, I'll give you a free session next time." Mara was going to go out of business if she had to keep giving discounts like this. She shot a glare at Matt.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Done what?" She crossed her arms.

"Being a bitch. Get over yourself."

"Look Matt, I'm not sure what you think is going on here, but you need to leave."

"Why are you acting like this?" He moved towards her. The room felt like ice. The temperature dropped abruptly and things seemed to go painfully slowly around her. A man walked out of nowhere. The man from before, Lucifer. She stared at him with wide eyes. He was frowning, and his strindes were long and swift, bearing him to Matt with expediency. And just like that they were both gone. The temperature returned to normal, things seemed to be at normal speed, Mara looked around confused.

When she got in bed that night she closed her eyes, willing things to stop being weird. Opening her eyes she saw a man's back. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, back hunched. She reached out and put her hand on his back gently.

"Did I wake you?" Lucifer asked, tone apologetic.

"What's going on?" Mara asked.

"I lost my temper." He sighed.

"With Matt?" She asked. His silence was her answer. "Can you just talk to me?" She tugged the fabric of his shirt gently. He turned to her with a sad look on his face.

"It's you that makes it cold." She said. Again, silence. "And time distorts around you."

"Depending on my mood, it's an inconvenience." He said softly.

"Do you know anything about these marks?" She pointed to the fading mark on her neck. He looked down at the blankets.

"When I first started visiting you, I'm not sure what it was but you were insatiable." He said, looking anywhere but her.

"You mean-"

"It wasn't like I would turn you down." He said in a small voice.

"Are these hickeys?" Her voice rose and he sank back, fearing her anger. She sighed and laid back. "Is Matt dead?"

"No." He replied, tone bitter. "I suppose you can say I put the fear of gods in him." Mara laughed.

"So why do you make me so tired?" She asked.

"The time distortion taxes your body. Being with you makes me happy but that makes time go faster." He said.

"Why me?" She asked. He seemed puzzled by this. He had no answer for that. After a moment she smiled. "You said I was insatiable?" He looked at her with a smile revealing two small fangs.

"You'd think I was a succubus." They both laughed. It was against the rules to have a relationship with a patron, especially one like this. But he wasn't really one of her patrons, although he did take care of Matt for her. She broke from her thoughts to realize that she had pulled him over her. Maybe he was a succubus. He leaned in, peppering kisses and nips along her neck. His body was cold, but when his fingers danced across her stomach it felt like fire. He pushed her tanktop up and latched his mouth onto one of her nipples.

"We shouldn't." She said breathlessly. He stopped moving, her nipple still in his mouth, one hand hovering by her thigh. He released her nipple with a wet slurp.

"I'll stop if you ask me to." He said, still imobile.

"Please don't stop." Her hands began frantically undoing his buttons. He needed no more encouragement, diving two fingers into her as his mouth returned to her nipple greedily. His fang grazed the tender skin of her areola causing her to moan and arch into him. He pushed another finger into her, the noise wet and sloshing as he moved to her other nipple. His free hand pinned her wrists above her head. "Please don't stop." She began bucking her hips into his pumping fingers, earning a chuckle. He pulled his head back to watch her face as she tipped over the edge. The words repeated, falling out of her mouth in barely controlled murmurs as her body clenched and then came to a shuddering stop. He pulled his fingers out and gave them a curious sniff.

"Insatiable." He said before licking his fingers clean.

"I'm not done." She, still with the occasional tremor, began fumbling with his belt. He raised an eyebrow at her, but made no move to stop her. When she got it undone she unzipped his fly and reached in to fish his member out. It was empty inside. Like reaching into a void. She looked up at him with confusion and frustration.

"I'm not a man in the way you know them, I'm a manifestation." He said, still licking his fingers clean like a kid enjoying an ice cream cone. She frowned and he chuckled. "Maybe I could be persuaded to manifest what you seek." He suggested.

"What do you want?" She grumbled. He hummed thoughtfully for a moment.

"Get on your hands and knees and beg." He said. She glared at him a moment. "I can always keep pleasuring you with my fingers." He said. With a huff she lowered herself onto her hands and knees, looking up at him with anger in her eyes.

"Please."

"You can do better." He smirked.

"Please master. I want you to fuck me." She said softly. "I need you to fuck me."

"How can I say no to that?" He laughed and moved to kneel behind her. She felt something spreading her pussy lips and prepared herself. What came next was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. It felt like she was being split in two, he just kept going, pushing more and more into her. It was a mix of his cold skin and her steaming pussy, his hands were on her hips, moving her, using her, she was at his whim. When his pelvis connected with her ass he stilled. It was like all of her senses were on fire, she was desperate to buck back into him, but at the same time, the sensation of being so entirely full was something she never wanted to lose.

"Please don't stop." The words spilled from her lips like a plea, like she would die if he didn't wreck her right then and now. He slowly pulled back, and it felt like her stomach was being sucked out with it, but then he slammed back in, the force pushing him deeper than he'd been before. She felt every part of her, he didn't stop to let her catch her breath or get her bearings, he was hammering in and out of her with no regard for her. She was a tool to be used, she felt her body go limp, but still he continued. She felt like he'd torn her open and flipped her inside out, every part of her tingled and every sensation she'd ever experienced ignited within her. But still he continued. He pulled her body against him. Her sweat slick skin seemed to glide effortlessly against him as he bounced her up and down. Pulling out slowly with a slurping noise he lifted her up off the bed and carried her to the tub. She was vaguely aware of him running the water, but it wasn't done yet. He leaned her face against the cool tile wall and spread her legs from behind. Slowly he pushed back into her, she felt her legs go limp. He pinned her against the wall as he resumed fucking her. One hand snaked around her to fondle her nipple while the other pressed the small of her back to the wall, keeping her arched.

"Insatiable." He breathed in her ear. Shivers and shockwaves cascaded down her body. He sank his lips to the nape of her neck, peppering kisses. Some part of her registered the gentle caress, but her mind was lost in oblivion as he had not stopped hammering in and out of her.

Her eyes fluttered open. She was in the tub, the warm water felt nice, but her whole body was exhausted. Lucifer sat on the toilet, his monster cock gone, he was just as he always had been to her. Soft smile, unable to meet her gaze. "I may have pushed you too far." He said softly.

"I'm not complaining." She smirked. He reached over and pushed her wet hair out of her face, his hand was cool and the pad of his thumb caressed her gently.

"I'll know for next time."

"Already planning next time?" She laughed. He smiled softly at her.