Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was this little vixen that had opened his eyes to a whole new world.

"Fuck yes." He says, helping her climb on top of him. He marvels at her youthful body, so slender and toned unlike that cow of a wife back home.

As his cock thrusts up into the girl, he feels himself letting go.

He sighs in bliss as she rides him.

Right now he's not married, devout, and overburdened by responsibilities. All he needs to focus on is fucking his girl.

If only he could stay up here forever...

*****

"Where are you going?"

Casey freezes as he walks past me in the kitchen. He's dressed in tight jeans and a black shirt that looks so tasty on him, while I'm in grey sweatpants and a loose blue shirt with 'Super-mom' printed on the front.

"I... Um, shouldn't you be at work?" He doesn't meet eyes.

"Oh, I took a leave of absence for a few weeks. You know, stress and all that."

"...I see." He rubs the back of his neck, looking really uncomfortable.

As he should. He's probably dreading the reckoning he's sure is on it's way. There'll be one of course, just not the one he's expecting.

"Well, I have to—"

"Join me for lunch. I made your favorite; lasagna!" I cut in, bringing two plates to the table.

Casey squirms around, eyes darting between the living room and the backdoor. "Actually, I really—"

"Sit down." I say sternly.

"...Yes, Mom."

"Good boy." I smile as we have a meal together for the first time in a while.

The clinking of forks on plates echo in the silent kitchen.

I'm sure it must be extremely awkward for my son, sitting across from me, waiting for the axe to drop.

I wonder how a normal mother would handle what he did...

Scold him...?

Kick him out...?

Get him professional help...?

I just don't know. Nor do I need to.

"Enjoyed it?" I ask, gathering our plates.

"...It was delicious, Mom."

"I'm glad. Thought you wouldn't like it."

"Of course I'll like it! You're cooking's the best, Mom. There's no way..." Halfway through he recalls our situation, averts his eyes, and falls back to silence.

Honestly I'm surprised he hasn't gotten up and left already. Not like I'd have let him.

I walk around the table and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thanks, sweetie. That makes me happy." I say and go back to cleaning up.

He brings a hand up to his face and looks conflicted, guilty even.

Guilt is something I'm intimately familiar with, given what I have planned.

For the hundredth time I question whether I can really go through with it...

...And for the hundredth time, I realize that I can...

I reckon that it's only fair. He's the one that started this.

I could've lived the rest of my life without stimulating my condition... maybe. It's his fault for cumming on his mother and—

"I'm so sorry..." Casey says, looking down. "I don't know what I was thinking... It's just..."

Here we go...

I dry my hands and walk back to the table, sitting next to him this time.

"I don't understand, baby. What are you sorry for?" I do my best to sound genuinely confused.

He looks up.

Ah, so beautiful...

His facial structure is more feminine, so angelic, unlike the ruggedness of his father and older brother. His hazel eyes and pitch black hair are also different from theirs. All traits inherited from me...

"You know," he says timidly, "for the other day...what I did..."

"Did you do something?"

"I..."

"Does this have anything to do with why you've been avoiding me lately?"

"I haven't been... yes.. I mean no, I..." The poor boy looks completely lost, his face changing between relief and fear. It takes a few seconds before he settles on relief.

"I'm sorry I've been so scarce lately. School has just been keeping me busy and then there's still midterms..."

Smooth. Really smooth. He must get that from me.

"Oh, I get that honey. Sometimes you just get lost in the work."

"Yeah..." He finally lets go of his tension and we fall back into our regular routine. Like nothing ever happened.

All according to plan.

We talk about school, his future plans, anything really. I'm reminded again of what a sweet boy I have.

He actually listens and responds appropriately to what I say, showing genuine interest. It's such a stark difference to the nods and grunts my husband usually makes when I ramble on about this and that.

The conversation takes a turn when the subject of girls come up.

"I... Um... No, no girlfriend. Girls don't really go for guys like me..." My son says self-deprecatingly.

"That's nonsense, baby!" I say instantly. In my heyday, I would have eaten him up the moment I laid eyes on him. "With your looks, you can have any girl you want. They'll be lucky to have you."

My son blushes and then returns to being somber. "Too bad they don't know that. I always just end up as a friend, or they go for the bad boys."

"That can't be true."

"It is. And that's not all. It's also hard to find my type of..." He trails off and widens his eyes, as if he's said too much.

"Your type...?" I ask curiously.

He fidgets with his hands and shifts uncomfortably in his seat. Finally he sighs in resignation. "I'm kind of into... well..."

"You can tell me."

"Older women." He says.

Oh my...

"And a lot of the girls are also too...skinny."

"So they have to be... fat?"

"Not fat, exactly... Just..." His gaze covertly wanders all over my body.

Oh my my my...

I suddenly feel naked in front of him.

My heartrate spikes and my pussy tingles.

Control yourself, woman!

I fight down the urge to assault my son right then and there, closing my eyes and clenching my teeth.

Stick to the plan...

"Are you okay, Mom? You're pale." His concerned face meets my eyes when I open them.

I breathe deeply.

"I'm... fine." I say, getting up and pouring myself some water. When I feel my body cooling down, I walk towards the living room. "Want to catch a movie with me?"

Casey smiles for a moment, then frowns. "I'd love to, Mom. But there's an assignment I really have to finish before tomorrow."

"Is that so? Too bad." I say, taking off my slippers in the doorway, leaving me in my socks.

My son gulps. "I might be done in a little over an hour so..."

I can't help but giggle a bit. "I'll be waiting."

He hurries up the stairs and presumably gets started on his assignment.

I get started with mine.

He'd really caught me off guard with his type of women...

It makes sense.

He's always been the indoor kind, preferring to hang out with me, rather than go out with friends. I've been the closest female to him throughout all his childhood. Is it any wonder that it had an effect on his preferred woman?

Then it strikes me.

My son is a virgin!

That thought excites me more than anything. It explains—in a perverted way—why he'd fondle his own mother.

He's frustrated.

All his friends and classmates are already having sex and probably flaunts that in his face, leaving him irritated.

Well, hopefully Mommy can do something about that.

In the living room I proceed with the next phase of my plan.

I lay down on the couch and peel off the sweatpants, draping them behind me. Before I had that talk with Casey, I would have been super insecure about my thick and curvy legs. Another rejection would've destroyed me. But now...

Scrolling through the movies, I settle on a generic action flick and mute it.

It was maybe thirty or forty minutes later that I hear my son's footsteps coming down the stairs.

I close my eyes.

"Mom?" His voice calls out. I hear him walking towards the couch and then gasp.

A thrill goes through me as I imagine him gawking at my panties and legs.

Now what will you do?

I lay on my stomach with my ass on display. My pussy throbs in anticipation.

Will he taste me again?

Go further?

Neither, it turns out.

Feet again?

I feel his breath on my feet, a little ticklish.

His zipper opening is loud in the quiet room.

My socks are slowly peeled off and not a second later I feel his tongue licking my soles. The sensation is strange at first, but gradually becomes more enjoyable as he sucks on each toe.

I suppress a moan as tingles travel up my legs, wetting my folds.

Wow...

My son slobbers all over my bare feet, savoring the taste. The way he worships them makes me feel like the most important person to him.

His tongue leaves my feet and is quickly replaced by his warm cock.

Oh yes...

He squeezes my feet together and slowly starts stroking in and out.

As much as I enjoy it, I wish he'd move up and give my pussy some much needed attention. She can sense there's cock nearby and wants to fuck.

I endure for the next couple minutes, desperately trying not to make a sound as my son fucks my feet.

All too soon I hear him grunt and his warm cum gushes all over my soles.

He really has a lot of semen...

I moan in delight as the last few drops hit. He doesn't panic this time.

A cloth wipes off my cum soaked feet.

My snack...

Casey quickly finishes up and disappears out the front door.

Sigh.

At least it's a start.

I'll keep growing him until he's nice and ripe. That's when I'll strike and let him experience the full weight of all my lust.

But until then...

I drag my body to my bedroom to get relief.

*****

Dinner was nice.

Casey wasn't awkward and the conversation never stopped flowing. There was no sign of what had happened earlier.

We just felt more comfortable around each other.

After watching a movie we were off to bed.

And now here I am, furiously masturbating for the next orgasm.

"...It's just not enough..."

No matter how much I cum, or how good it feels, I need more.

I know I have to be patient but I can't help but think about my son in his bedroom across the hallway.

Is he thinking of me right now?

Is he stroking his cock to thoughts of his mother?

I could simply walk in there right now and take his virginity for myself.

And I will have it...

The thought of him giving it to some random slut infuriates me.

His first time will be with his mother.

You're sick...

Shut up!

"Mom? You still up?" Casey knocks lightly on the door. I stop pumping my fingers and control my breathing.

I open my mouth to answer but no voice comes out.

Could this be it?

One minute goes by.

Two.

Three.

The door opens.

Light from the hallway bleeds into the dark room. My son's silhouette is outlined in the doorway.

I don't move.

He sneaks over to the bed.

"...Oh god..." He whispers.

I'm completely naked and sweaty, the whole room smelling of my sex.

"Mom?" He softly calls out.

When I don't answer he leans on top of the bed.

He pulls down his boxers.

Fuck!

I can't make out anything in the dim light.

His breath on my pussy sends sparks racing up my body.

He starts stroking his cock while sniffing my pussy.

Lick it!

His breathing gets heavier and he strokes faster.

Please lick it...

He quickly covers his cock with something and grunts, signaling his climax.

And just like that, he's gone. Leaving me a horny, wet, and frustrated mess.

*****

"Still?" Casey asks doubtfully.

"Yes. Apparently he's the only that can do the job, so he won't be coming home for a while."

My son is quiet as he washes the dishes.

I admire his ass in those tight jeans from the table.

"Do you miss him?"

"No." He says instantly before adding, "I mean just a little."

I smirk as I know exactly what he's thinking. Wouldn't want a nuisance to interrupt his fun...

And what fun he's had the past two weeks.

Almost everyday I'd 'fall asleep', either on the couch or in the bedroom. It wouldn't be long after and my son would get busy, licking my bare feet and then fucking them.

Occasionally he'd move up and sniff my pussy, even giving her a tentative lick or two.

At night he'd continue where he'd left off during the day. Except he'd recently decided to show up naked. I can just about make out his broad shoulders and slender body in the dim light. Even those glimpses are enough to keep me awake for hours.

Every time, I would hope he'd take the plunge, but then he'd pull back. He was being careful. I haven't felt his cum on my skin again since that first day.

Honestly I don't know how long either of us will last. We both lack proper sleep and it shows.

"You're father is really doing his best up there." I say. "All we can do is support him."

"And while he's up there, who's going to take care of you? Isn't he just being selfish?"

My heart fills with love. I get up and hug my boy from behind. He stiffens for a few seconds before relaxing.

"Aren't you taking care of me?" I ask seductively.

"I... yeah."

"And of course I can count on you to take care of all my needs,right?"

"Sure, Mom. I'll help however I can."

I'm a little disappointed that went over him.

No matter.

"I think I'll go watch a movie. Join me later?"

Casey perks up, barely able to hide his excitement. "Definitely."

On the couch, I don't even bother switching on the TV this time.

We've reached a plateau.

Clearly my son won't escalate things on his own without some kind of impetus from me.

Okay, baby. Mommy will provide you with one.

This time I pull down my panties along with the sweatpants, leaving them on the floor.

I shove two fingers inside me and work myself up, juices leaking out.

Seconds before I cum, I pull out and writhe in pleasure as my body calms down.

As I lay on my side, back facing the TV, I feel my fluid leaking down my right thigh.

"Mom? You awake?"

Like clockwork.

"Oh fuck..."

I smile.

In almost no time, I hear my son taking off his jeans.

My toes curl involuntarily as I await his tongue.

But he surprises me yet again.

I groan as Casey licks up the juice that's trailed down my thigh. His mouth keeps going, like he can't help but find the source of that nectar.

And he does.

Finally he licks his mother's trimmed pussy, really sucking the lips clean before plunging his tongue inside, prompting more delicious juice to escape, which in turn causes him to lick even more.

At this point my hips are wriggling on their own and moans keep leaking out.

I bring a hand to my engorged clit and slowly start rubbing.

So good.

As my son eats me out, a familiar hot fire builds up from my core. Sweat pours from my heated up body and my breathing is ragged.

With the way my hips move, there's no hiding that I'm awake. Whether he notices or cares I don't know. All he's focused on is his mother's tasty vagina.

Finally, the fiery tension snaps inside me and I'm overtaken by a violent orgasm, numbing the mind.

I quirt into my son's mouth, and I can hear him gulping down my juices.

Fuck that's hot...

My body keeps trembling for a few more minutes before settling down.

Just when I think Casey made his exit, I feel it. His hot cock slipping between my inner thighs.

Is this it?

His shaft splits open my folds as they hug him closely. He pulls back and push back in. The tease is unbearable, his cock brushing between the thick wet lips.

It occurs to me that he might think he's inside me, not having had any pussy before.

I want to guide him inside, but...

He cums.

"Oh, Mom..."

His warm semen splashes all over my pussy and thighs, causing another climax to ripple through me as well.

I thrash around in ecstasy, riding the oncoming orgasms.

Casey has disappeared. His thirst quenched.

I'd say he's almost ripe... Not long now...

*****

Ever since then, we had a new routine. No more prompting from me or even him asking if I'm awake.

I'd simply lay down half naked on the couch, and he'd use my feet to get off. He'd also developed a real taste for his mother's pussy, as he'd always eat me out whether or not he came.

Such a sweet boy.

He'd also push his cock between my thighs to get off sometimes. I'd realized he didn't penetrate me on purpose, holding himself back for some reason.

The best part of all? He no longer cleaned up. His yummy cum stayed on my feet, legs and pussy after he was done. A delicious snack...

As my husband spends more and more time away from home, my love for him slowly getting overridden by the love for my son. And it's so much stronger... The love for a child is combined with the love for a man, creating this unstoppable burning passion.

We'd started going out on dates, late night walks, or just 'innocently' playing around in my bed as we talked for hours on end.

We never openly mentioned our little game, afraid it might break the spell.

Even so...

It kept escalating...

*****

Casey is taking late night classes because he missed the morning ones.

Overslept.

I'm playing with the kitty as usual.

What's not usual, is that I've reached my limit. I can no longer keep my urges in check.

The moment my son walks through that door I'm jumping him.

Just the thought of taking his virginity for myself boosts my orgasms, adding more flame to my lust.

I fall asleep with fingers inside my pussy.

It was maybe past midnight that I wake up.

"...What?" I ask groggily, not sure what woke me.

"...Mom."

Casey stands by the side of my bed, naked, stroking his massive hard-on.

My mouth waters at my first sighting of his cock.

Such a work of art...

That's when I realize I didn't switch off the lights, not like it matters at this point.

"I'm sorry..." My son says as he grips my head from behind and pull me towards his throbbing erection. My mouth is barely open when his hard cock slides inside.

I gag a little as my son keeps pushing my head, forcing his meat down my throat.

Tears roll down my cheeks and my pussy squirts juice...

Ah cock... Finally after all these years...

Casey roughly fucks his mother's face, swinging his hips faster and faster, chasing the urge to cum. I drool around the delicious fat cock in mouth and throat. My body burns with raw carnal lust I've been holding in since my son stirred it weeks ago.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum."He says and unplugs his shaft from my throat.

He quickly climbs on top of me, separates my heavy ass cheeks, and shoves his hard cock deep into my wet cunt.

I scream in bliss as he explodes in orgasm, dumping load after load of hot cum inside me.

"Mom..."

A final shackle breaks within me, and I enter a frenzied state.

"You're mine!" I growl and flip him over on his back. His cock is in my mouth again as I lick off the delicious cream. I'm delighted to find out that wasn't necessary as he's still rock hard.

My son's eyes are wide open as I straddle him.

I grip his shaft and guide it into my wet cunt, screaming as my walls clamp down on him, urging him to keep cumming inside his mother.

I wildly ride him, leaning back, grinding my hips back and forth.

"Of fuck! You feel so fucking good inside me, baby!" A slovenly smile is on my face and drool leaks out as I'm assaulted by white hot waves of pleasure.

I fall forward and plunge my tongue into my son's mouth, twisting around and swapping saliva. Fire travels up from my groin and burns at my nerve endings. I whimper into our kiss and break away, bringing my tits over his face.

In no time at all, Casey finally wakes up to the fact that he's fucking his own mother right now. Immediately he gropes and sucks on my sensitive nipples, evoking my maternal instincts which only mix into my lust.

I cum on his dick, squirting fluids that leak down onto his hips and stomach. When I stop bouncing up and down, Casey starts thrusting up with tremendous force.