Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelp and scream as he fucks me for all his worth. I feel his cock throbbing and unleashing another torrent of cum that fills me up, dripping from my cunt.

"Oh Mom... Mom!" The look of rabid lust in his eyes is so familiar. Like mother like son.

It's his turn to roughly flip me over.

I'm on my hands and knees when he shoves in hard from behind me. His hips slap against my ass with every thrust.

The bed squeaks and hammers against the wall with the force of our fucking.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck your mother!"

"Mom, Mom, Mom!"

At that moment we're no longer even humans. Just wild animals consumed with lust.

Why does it feel so goooooood!

We change positions again and I'm on my back, legs in the air as my son keeps fucking me. Sweat flies everywhere and my hair sticks to my body.

Casey licks and sucks on my sweaty feet, the sight and feeling makes me cum over and over again.

We fall into delirium as my son slides his long cock in and out of my pussy. The walls cling to the shaft, unwilling to let go.

Our compatibly is unbelievable. Nothing before compares...

How much time has passed already? Minutes? Hours?

Time becomes irrelevant. Everything becomes irrelevant... All that matters is that I keep fucking, keep cumming, and drown in even more pleasure.

So much time to make up for.

When one of us loses steam, it's the other's turn to keep moving their hips.

The raw odor of sex hangs heavy in the air, the room feels stuffy and hot, and our creamy incestuous cocktail squirts out of my pussy with every tired thrust of my son's dick.

I roll over and lay on top him, still connected but unable to move.

The morning sun is shining through the windows.

My last orgasm drags me into unconsciousness as I feel my son cum inside me one last time... Barely a few drops.

*****

The next few days were... sex, sex, and more sex.

Eat.

Fuck.

Sleep.

Fuck.

My pussy ached and I felt restless unless I had my son's cock buried deep inside me. I'd say the feeling was mutual with the number of times I woke up to an intense fucking. We'd stopped wearing clothes in the house; there really was no point anymore.

Every single room in the house was broken in.

Casey is currently sitting on kitchen table. I'm mounted on his lap as we slowly come down from a lustful high. His cum is running down my thighs as he's softening inside me.

"...What happens now?" He asks as he breaks off from a kiss, saliva strings still connecting our lips.

"We take a break and continue in my bedroom." I say, knowing that's not what he meant.

"Very funny. But I still have college... and I'm seriously behind."

I sigh.

"I know. I also have to get back to work in a couple of days."

"Besides that... What about us?"

"What about us?" I tilt my head curiously.

"Dad will be back eventually... and just..."

"Tell me."

My son looks up shyly. "I need this..." He squeezes my ass.

I can't help but laugh.

"That wasn't meant to be funny..."

"I'm sorry, sweetie." I say when I see his concerned face. "You don't have to worry."

"Why?"

Instead of a direct answer I take his hand and drag it to the left side of my chest over my heart.

"Yours."

He looks at me with wonder in his eyes.

I drag his hand on top of my right breast.

"Yours."

To above my pussy still dripping with his cum.

"Yours."

And back to my ass.

"All yours."

"You mean..." He says, shockingly.

I lean my forehead against his.

"We can't ever go back, baby. I'm yours forever." I whisper softly. "Your father failed me, depraved me of my needs for too long. And you aren't going to do the same, are you?"

"Never!" He says, almost insulted.

I peck him on the lips. "That's a good boy."

He laughs and it's my turn to be confused.

"I never knew it would come to this when I entered your room that first time."

"I don't think anyone could have known."

He grins. "I knew you were awake!"

"Yep. You caught me." I stick out my tongue. He licks it.

"But what you didn't know, Mom, is that it started out as a prank."

"What?"

"I came into your room that night with the sole intention of playing the most elaborate prank I'd thought of. It had itching powder, markers, clown makeup, the complete works. But then... Seeing your beautiful sleeping figure..."

"You just couldn't resist...?"

"I just couldn't resist."

I think back a little to that night, and then smirk. "The thought did cross my mind though..."

"No it didn't."

"It did."

"Liar."

I let it go and look into his eyes. "I'm glad your 'elaborate prank' went to waste..."

"Me too..."

We start making out, slowly teasing each other and savoring the moment before Casey breaks away once more.

"But Mom..."

"Mm?"

"You said that you belong to me..."

I nuzzle into his neck. "Yes, I did."

He doesn't say anything for a few moments.

"Then... I belong to you."

I pull back. His words echo in my mind, threatening to bring tears to my eyes.

"...Do you know what you're saying?" I ask in a small voice.

"I do." He says with conviction.

"I love you, Mom." Words spoken to a lot of mothers in the world. But the meaning is different.

No.

Not different.

They carry more weight.

I close my eyes as I accept those words in my heart.

Another laugh almost spills from me. I literally gave birth to my perfect lover.

I kiss his face all over...

His eyes.

His cheeks.

His nose.

Forehead.

Chin.

Lips.

When I come to his left ear, "And I love you so very much, my baby boy."

*****

It's months later.

I'd gotten back on birth control, not like I was ever on it. I'd certainly love to give my lover a child or two, but that would be... complicated. I've looked into alternatives like IVF, but I'll worry about that later.

Keith... His travels up north had grown more frequent for longer periods of time. I suspect he's having an affair...

Honestly, not so long ago that would have broken my heart. He'd have sex with another woman and not me?

But my darling boy has completely replaced his father in every way.

We still have to be careful whenever he's around, and even when he's not around. Quite a few times we'd gotten some dirty looks from people for our public displays of affection.

It wouldn't be strange if some of those people had recognized us.

When Casey finishes college in another two years, I'm thinking of having us move to another town. Someplace where nobody knows us.

If Keith hadn't divorced me by then, I'd have to start the proceedings myself.

Thankfully my oldest son has his own life in another city, so we don't have to worry about him.

My family and the community...

Fuck... I'll shelve that too.

Now if I can just work out this freakin'—

"What are you doing?" Casey leans in the doorway of the living room, his arms crossed and looking amused.

"Yoga." I say nonchalantly.

"Really...? Cause to me it looks like—"

"Don't say it!"

"—you're fornicating with the floor."

Sigh.

"I mean don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm jealous of the floor or anything..."

I giggle and collapse. "Now look what you made me do..."

"Sorry, sorry. But seriously, why yoga?"

I get back into position. "I heard it's this wonderful secret that gives all women toned and sexy bodies, allowing them to maintain it throughout their forties."

"You're not in your forties though...?"

"I'm well aware."

"And I'm not one to brag but... I'm fond of your body. I think it's perfect."

I scoff. "Until some younger slut comes along."

He narrows his eyes.

"What are those poses called?" He asks.

I raise a brow. "It's a combination of the cobra pose and the downward-facing dog..."

Casey covers his mouth to suppress a laugh. "Downward-facing... who the hell comes up with these names... Anyway, show me that downward one again."

I smile. "You're going to prove you're into my body type?"

"You know it, Mother-dearest."

I pull down my tights to above knees, exposing my naked ass and wet pussy to my son. I get down on my hands, feet still planted to the floor.

"See something you like?"

Instead of an answer, I hear my son unzipping his jeans.

"Oh yes...baby...." I sigh in bliss as his cock slides into me for the millionth time. "You've really learned control, haven't you?"

"We both have."

He spends the whole night proving to me thoroughly, in no uncertain terms, that he absolutely loves my body the way it is.

fin.

Thanks for reading. Love it? Hate it? Let me know with votes and comments. They make me cum, ya know? ;)