Insatiable

Story Info
Man going home ends up in the clutches of a forest monster.
6.3k words
4.35
15k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a quiet world winter was. Not even another car rode along the same frosty roads Benny drove on. The only company he had was the low hum of the car's engine, a dull yet soothing ambience that filled the pervasive silence of the night. Darkness had taken over only an hour ago (around 5:30PM he believed?) far sooner than fall had accustomed him to. Only the frail beacons of his headlights pierced through the seemingly endless gloom, lighting up only a few feet of the highway before him. Unfortunately, the glaring reflection of the falling snow and ice threatened to blind him if he chose to turn on his high beams, but that did little to dissuade his urge to push the uncomfortable intimacy of the night away.

It was at this point he regretted not choosing to stay the night in his parents' home; they did everything they could to convince him to not weather the dangers of the night, and they did have a guest room specifically set aside for him... But he was desperate to get out, to escape. Even after he moved out, he found their presence just as suffocating as the pitch-black that surrounded him. They were always overbearing, too judgmental, even if they were trying to be kind. They always were trying to find a reason to make him stay, and he didn't want to spend an entire day out in the boonies.

Regardless, it was too late to turn back anyway. The reddish hue of his dashboard glared at him, nagging him constantly of his quickly depleting fuel. Luckily enough, there was a gas station ahead, not too far from where he currently was. He could go there and refill his tank before continuing his journey home. Benny was familiar with the spot: a rural store out in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by trees and the like, surprisingly modern for the area. There was certainly a market for it, considering there wasn't another place like it for around a hundred more miles. He figured it should still be open. It was still pretty early after all.

Eventually, he arrived and not a moment too soon. He had spent a lot more gas than he expected making it here, and it was clear his car was on its last legs. As he stepped out of the car, the harsh lighting hanging overhead stunned him for a second, filling his vision with white as his eyes slowly adjusted themselves to the brightness that stood in sharp contrast to the evening. The shining lights inside the store implied it was still open, thankfully, and he felt like he could use a little pick-me-up.

As he stepped into the establishment, Benny was overcome with the earthy smell of coffee, dark roasts mingling with the sweeter, seasonal blends: exactly what he wanted. Waving a small greeting to the blonde woman behind the counter, he took his position at the coffee machines and began to serve himself, filling up his cup with one of the seasonal blends, a little something for his sweet tooth. The man knew that his father would definitely glare at his choice. Actually, he swore that he could be hearing his father expressing his dissent right now.

... No, that was something else entirely. A pat on the shoulder quickly snapped him out of his stupor, causing his head to pivot towards what he soon discovered to be the blonde with her arms crossed and lips pursed in consternation. "I know you're not deaf, Ben. You could at least answer me one of the first three times," she chastised. "What are you doing out in this snow?"

"Huh? She knows my name? Then... why don't I know her?" His eyes began to dart around at her, searching her chest for some kind of identification.

The woman's brow furrowed as her expression grew considerably less warm than before, and worry quickly replaced annoyance that snatched away his gaze. "Wow. I can't believe you've forgotten me... again." She sighed and kneaded at her forehead. "No, never mind... I can believe it. I just wish you were better than this." Begrudgingly, she stepped away and pointed at her nametag.

"Kristine? Wait, do--"

Benny flinched as the realization hit him, blinking the confusion away and offering a vivacious grin to her. "Oh! Kris! You changed your hair again! It looks just, just great. How's the family?"

"You know? That won't work a third time," she grumbled back at him. "And here I thought I made a good impression on you..." In an abrupt manner, her expression shifted to ambivalence, though her eyes betrayed the resentment she was holding back. "Anyway, what are you doing out in this snow?"

Similarly, the man's jubilance faded into an awkward smile as he rattled off shamelessly: "So, funny thing. Mom just decided to talk my ear off, and she wouldn't shut up, so I--" He caught himself and cleared his throat; the proverbial eye daggers were already digging into him. "I mean, she was trying to stall so she could keep me for the night. I... I just wanted to go home; you know?"

Her right cheek curled into a faint grimace as she stared the man in the eyes. "You should've stayed. Didn't you check the weather forecast? It's gonna get worse if you keep going."

Benny shrugged in return and picked up his coffee, grabbing onto a lid and locking it into place. "Hey, I got this far. This isn't anything I haven't done before."

Kristine folded her arms firmly across her bosom with a conflicted expression on her face, frustration and worry battling with each other. "Ben, keep this shit up, and you're gonna die alone. Do you want that?"

The man's face scrunched up in distaste as he looked down at the blonde. "Jeez. Why so doom and gloom? I'm just here to get some coffee."

"Yeah, you know what? Forget I said anything in the first place." With defeat filling her face and her hands thrown up in the air, the woman scoffed and turned away from Benny to settle back behind the register.

As he approached, Benny fiddled with his pockets and set his coffee down on the counter, pulling out his wallet and a card free, keeping his head down at its contents. "I'm sorry. I'm just tired of hearing that kind of stuff all of the time."

"Yeah, whatever, man." She rang up the coffee and took his payment wordlessly, her eyes similarly remaining on the screen. "Just drive safe, okay?"

"I'll be fine," came his flippant reply. He pivoted back to the doors and walked back out to his car, sipping idly from his coffee. But something was off. He just couldn't place his finger on it. Taking a few more contemplative samples from his coffee, the man let his eyes drift over his fuel cap as he tried to identify what it was. Oh wait! He forgot the peppermint creamers!

However, upon turning around, Benny found that wasn't all that was off. Staring back at him were two white, luminescent circles gazing at him from within the depths of the forest, and a few fangs glimmered in the pale moonlight, obscured slightly by the lamplight. Benny's breath hitched at the sight. His heart jolted into a full sprint, pounding against his chest. In a panic, he quickly threw open the passenger door and slammed it shut behind him, awkwardly shuffling over into the driver's seat, setting his coffee down, and cranking his car to life.

It was no exaggeration to say that he nearly swiveled into a crash just trying to leave the pump, but thankfully, he was a way better driver than people gave him credit for. Back on the road again, Benny found his hands tightly clenching the steering wheel, his knuckles whitening from the effort. With a jittery hand, he grabbed onto his cup and sipped its contents once again, letting the bittersweet taste soothe him. What even was that? He'd been along this road several times before, and never before had he sighted a wolf, much less whatever that was. At least, he thought wolves didn't have glowing white eyes. Whatever it was, nobody was going to believe this story. That was for sure.

After roughly a half hour of driving, the car began to slow to a crawl until rolling to a full stop. "Shit. Out of gas already? I thought I--" At that moment, he began to curse his forgetful mind, internally screaming at whatever cruel god had brought him to this fate. No. No, it was fine. It was only 7:17PM. Surely that was early enough for someone to come to tow him. Grabbing his phone from his back pocket, he dialed the number for his roadside assistance and let the phone ring. After about three rings, there was a click and a robotic woman's voice buzzing her tinny voice through the ear speaker. "Great. This is going to take forever," he internally moaned.

And right he was. More than ten minutes later, he was still playing around with the endless loops of the maddening, plastic voice on the line. Fortunately, that was all cut away by a sudden smash of glass and the guttural growl of an unearthly creature, accompanied by a long, gangly limb. Uttering a very unmanly screech at the top of his lungs, Benny quickly grabbed at his door and collapsed out onto the road to avoid the long claw's swipes. The frigid wind greeted him upon his exit, blasting away at the warmth he had built up, but it was of little concern. The adrenaline was more than enough to push him back onto his feet and send him scurrying through the endless trees, and he wouldn't stop until those deathly yowls faded into the distance.

Still stumbling through the forest, Benny was starting to realize that he wasn't exactly the most fit person ever. His breathing was starting to turn into ragged pants, and the blistering cold did his lungs no favors; it wasn't long before he had to stop altogether. So much for hoping those eyes were all a part of his imagination. There was nothing his psyche could do to comprehend the encounter, much less explain it. It was certainly nothing like he'd never seen before, at least from what little he saw of it. Those savage, ravenous sounds it made were beyond what any other beast could make, but they were uncanny in their familiarity. Frankly, he felt like he was better off pushing his mind away from it. Adrenaline and exhaustion weren't playing well with the caffeine in his system.

His body continued to tremble and quake as he stood in the snow, which had grown so thick that the landscape around him was naught but pale gray. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Kris was right. He should've stayed back with his parents. That would've been better than whatever the hell was going on now. With a stiff, cold hand, he reached into his back pocket, digging around for his last piece of salvation only to discover it was no longer there. No, he couldn't have. He shouldn't have. "Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Damn! Fucking shitting--!" His mind kept swarming with an endless torrent of swears, and he clutched at his head in frustration, clawing at his hair and stomping in the snow, sending small splashes of it around his feet. "If I didn't drop my damned phone in my damn car, I could've just called my fucking parents!"

It took a while before he regained the wherewithal to calm himself, clutching tightly at his torso as he swept his gaze about deliriously. He just had to make his way back to the road, find his car, and grab his phone again. Hopefully that monster had moved on by now. But he couldn't help expecting that his hopes would be dashed instantly. Judging from the luck he had tonight, there was a very small chance that any other plans could go smoothly. Though, it wasn't like he had a choice; it was his only chance of survival. So, with the flurry at his back, he continued his regretful trudge through the winterscape, holding his head down and clutching tightly at his body to insulate himself.

"Wait. Where did my tracks go? I could've sworn I came from here." Benny began to whip his head back and forth, returning back to his panicked state. He circled around in a small area, looking desperately around for any trace of his path, but alas, there was none. Worse still, his vision was starting to become more obscured as the winds whipped themselves up into a blizzard, causing his body to rock against the buffeting gusts. His legs were shaking violently, although he couldn't tell if it was from the exhaustion or the cold. At this point, they might as well have been the same. "Shit... She was right... They all were. I just--"

Without warning, he found himself blindsided, pinned, and smothered under the weight of a massive black creature. He spat furiously, trying to free his tongue of the stringy mass that found his mouth. Its hands were locked firmly around his wrists, halting his struggle. Was this fur? It had hands!? What unholy being had stumbled upon him!? The implications of the mystery caused him to writhe frantically under its weight, trying to free himself of its clutches but to no avail. He was a stubborn man though, and he wasn't going to let this thing get the best of him.

Or so he thought. With his already tired body and the energy of his adrenaline quickly running out, his body eventually slackened, unable to muster up any more strength to fight back. Every part of him dully ached, both through the chilled touch of the snow and his depleted muscles. It was at that moment the monster sat up atop him to reveal itself.

Lo and behold, the beast was far from anything that he had expected. For starters, it was unmistakably womanly in its figure, voluptuous in its hips and well-endowed with its melon-sized chest. However, that was at odds with the soulless gaze of its marbly, pupilless eyes and the lipless deer head that hosted it. The emaciated limbs that sprouted from its body provided an even sharper contrast to its thick proportions. Shaggy, black fur covered every inch of its body, save for its extremities. Unnaturally long claws sprouted from the digits that ended each limb, almost as lengthy as the fingers themselves, and laying on the creature's visage was an unsettling half-grin, puppet-like in its stillness. Just as Benny's mouth opened to scream, its hand clasped over it, fitting his face with an unsettling grace. It leaned its face over his own with a finger to its muzzle, and a soft hissing sound left its teeth.

After what seemed to be an eternity, it released its grip, leaving Benny paralyzed in fear as he stared up at the abomination straddling him. A strange, deep sound left its throat -- what he could only described as a "coo" -- and it traced a claw along his cheek with threatening tenderness, and he understood its message. With his arms splayed openly at his sides, he submitted himself to what would happen next, knowing it was his only chance at safety and freedom.

He felt a sharp flash of pain as the creature swiped its claws along his cheek and a sticky warmth began to drip down. In a sensual fashion, it dragged its freakish tongue against its claw, shivering atop him as it savored the taste of his essence. For a second, he swore its skinless grin grew even wider before it forcibly seized his hair and dragged its heavy body up his chest and then to his face. Finding himself staring into the abyss of its lower lips, the man began to realize what this thing had in store for him, and frankly, if it weren't for the sake of his own life and not with an undead freak of nature, he might have been excited. Instead, he recoiled in revulsion at the musky smell before him, terror creeping into him once more. The mere thought of being used by this thing was more than enough to disgust him, but it made sure to remind him it wasn't about what he wanted.

Mashing its loins against his face, the creature began to drown the man under its juices and mass, grinding his lips with a predatorial fervor. Benny found himself assaulted by a myriad of scents and tastes, all of them thick, heavy, disorientating. His eyes darted to and fro, trying to latch onto a semblance of recognition as his vision rapidly flashed between white and black. His head started to grow lighter and lighter as his lungs urgently tried to take in whatever air it could. Strangely enough, the longer he found himself underneath this beast, the sweeter began to taste, to smell. His tongue darted out to sample the monster's fluids, finding itself basking in something far better than the coffee he had. He felt his sweet tooth tingling inside of him. He wanted more.

Hungrily, he began to dig his face into the cervine snatch, moaning out as he lapped up more of her saccharine taste. His body found a renewed strength, latching onto her powerful thighs and pulling himself closer to fill his mouth. Once again, it let out that unsettling coo, slowing its grind to roll its hips in leisurely but firm circles that buried him back into the snow. Despite himself, he eagerly continued to drink from her goblet, eliciting sounds of ecstasy that rushed between the two. Tension began to build up within his core, straining against a cage he desperately wanted to free himself from. His wish was promptly granted; a snap rang through the air, and to his relief, all of that restriction ceased to be. He felt his shaft awkwardly dangle about as it twitched openly in the air. The hostile chill bothered him though, battered his loins in an unpleasant manner. Would it catch frostbite? Did it matter to this thing?

All of those thoughts and worries were squeezed out as soon as they came, the endless depths of her thighs prevailing over them. He continued his mindless indulgence in her form with her hips kneading around his head. He felt her hand wrap around his member, giving it a tender but firm squeeze and then beginning to pump along his length. Pre began to pour out from him, coating the beast's hand in his own fluids and making the experience all the more slick. The man found himself further ascending into the throes of bliss, member pulsing harder with each minute passing, and his mind was filling with nothing, nothing but pleasure that sought to control every fiber of his body.

Caught between her shapely body and the ground, Benny felt a pressure building up within him, screaming to be let out. However, he was reminded again that the monster was in control here. Letting the man pant feverishly and jut his hips underneath itself, the creature had released its grip on his length. In that brief respite, clarity had returned to his mind, and abhorrence began to claw into his heart once again. But that damned sweet scent continued to cloy at his senses, muddy his thoughts. It reminded him of the absolutely lovely sensation of her plush legs wrapped around his head, his need for her, that hunger.

However, even that was taken from him with her legs leaving him. A soft, pitiful whine left him, and he reached up at her in desire. But she seemed to only retreat further away, her rump settling atop of his legs before rising up, up, up... He could feel the careful pricks of her claws as she steadied his pulsing pole. She hung there for a few moments before unceremoniously dropping back down onto him, submersing him in the lukewarm depths of her tunnel.

The overwhelming sensation caused his arms to ragdoll at his sides and for him to instantly explode within her, coating her insides with his seed. His mouth hung wide open, his eyes rolled upwards, and his body continued to quiver while his balls let loose a few more shots into her. He vaguely felt one of her nails tracing along his chest, dizzied from the stimulation, and his eyes struggled to refocus on her. But everything faded back into a blur as her hips gyrated around his sensitive flesh, and those pleasant tingles sparked throughout his body.

A raspy laugh grazed his ears and his mind, but he was too far gone to even care anymore. It mattered little that the beast was toying with him; the ecstasy, the attention she gave his somehow stiff organ, was more than enough to keep him under. Soon enough, she began to bounce on top of him in earnest, riding his girth for all its worth. Another surge of bliss overcame him, making his hips weakly push up against her, only to be slammed back down to the ground with the power of her pumps. All he could do was surrender himself to her and enjoy himself with a dopey smile plastered across his face. Of course, he couldn't endure her assault for much longer. Once again, his body seized up, and his spunk began to flood her, blanketing his shaft in an even thicker mix of their juices.

12