Insatiable at Work Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...yes...oh god yes, fuck me...fuck me, baby...fuck me!" she squealed from having his cock go all the way. "Take it...take my pussy...yeah...yeah...yeah...use it...own it...mmmm...own that pussy!"

He fucked her slowly, at first, using long full strokes. I grabbed a little, bullet vibrator and the KY, we keep in the nightstand. I set it on slow-pulse and laid it over her clit. I was gentle with her, totally opposite of what Bryan was doing; he was pounding the shit out of her. Her whole body was lurching forward, and I was just trying to keep the bullet on target (pun intended).

Gently circling her bud, I kept it on that setting, till she started begging, "Mmmm...that...that feels so good...my two men...oh god, fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...so close...so close. Make me cum...make me cum again...please...please, make me cum!"

As he slammed her pussy, her body bounced, and her breasts bobbed forward. He couldn't possibly fuck her any harder, but I dialed it to a higher setting and worked it faster, over her clit. I think she tightened every muscle in her body when she felt the tiny toy surge.

"Yeah, make me cum...make me cum...oh yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...oh god...oh god, yeah...yeah!"

I smiled up at Bryan and then looked into her eyes, "Cum baby...cum for us...give it to us...yeah, give it to us...yeah...cum for us!"

We both knew she was ready to explode and, within seconds, her body shuddered and her pussy clenched tight, causing Bryan to moan, "That's it, baby girl...cum for us...cum for us...cum on my cock...cum on my cock...make it wet...make it wet, baby!" Pounding deep inside, he moaned, "Yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum hard...cum hard, baby...uhhhh...girl...baby girl, cum hard!"

Orgasm raced through her body, with waves of euphoria radiating from her pussy. Her eyes rolled back, her head whipped side to side, and she screamed, "Oh god...oh god...oh fuck...fuck...fuck me...fuck me...cum...cumming...yeah...yeah...yeah...yessssssssssss...yesssssssss...oh fuckkkkkkkk!"

Her body bucked wildly; it seemed to go on and on, but she pushed my hand away, when it got to be too much. Bryan held his dick inside her while she caught her breath and enjoyed the afterglow.

She looked totally serene and relaxed, but when he pulled out, he was fucking rock-solid and a little winded. He grinned, "Now, I think I need some help."

I leaned down and took it between my lips; it was red-hot and throbbing to touch. Pumping pussy-drenched cock into my mouth, I licked and sucked until I got all the pussy off. Then I felt Tara gripping my head; she bobbed it over his dick like a fleshlight.

Eventually, he took over and started stroking, "Hey, spot me some lube over here."

We watched his smooth, muscled body reach orgasm...his back...and his chest had a sheen of sweat; his muscles tensed, as he stroked his fist over that beautiful meaty shaft. I ran my fingertips over his chest and grinned. "So fuckin' hot...cum hard, bud...cum hard for us...do it buddy. Cum hard...hose her down...she needs it...give'r that load...that big load!

I watched him jerk his greased-up dick, with those big balls bouncing between his legs. They bobbed in the thin sac, and I cupped them, fondling their weight...and rolling them through the soft skin.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...ye...ah...yeah...yeah...close...close!"

The pumping got wilder, and more urgent; he was desperate to unload. When the release came, he sprayed Tara...hot, steamy sex showered her pussy. She moaned, "Yessss...do it...that's it...cum hard...cum on me...do it...cum hard...cover me...cover me...cover me...yeah, cover me!"

***************************************************

I had to get on the road early, so I got the coffee going and started my shower. Tara stuck her head in, sexy smile and all, "Mind if I join you?"

"Sure, come on in, sweetie."

"Look I know you got to get back home to Tina, but could you do me a little favor? It won't take long, and we can have coffee before you leave."

I knew it had to be good, "Sweetie, I can't turn down that look down...what do you need?"

Taking in the sight of her hot, feminine curves...pert nipples...a tight, little pussy, I think I really heard myself moan with lust. My cock grew, lifting away from the balls, and becoming more upright with each heartbeat.

"I knew you'd say that" she grinned. When she dropped to her knees and stroked it, I thought I was getting a blowjob, but she smiled, "Well, would you pee on me?" Reaching out to wrap her other hand around the shaft, "It's been a while and I've been craving pee...your pee...maybe a pee shower...even some on my tongue...please."

The shower was warm, but the erection wasn't going to help. Fortunately, I really had to go and pushed the tip down to her lips. It didn't take long, and she squealed when I let loose a heavy stream over her face...she swallowed as it splashed over her tongue and ran down her chin.

I groaned with relief, "Mmmm, that feels good...you like it?"

She rocked her head side to side, savoring the feel of warmth hitting her face, "Yeah, give me all that warm pee...pee in my mouth!"

Desperate for a thirst quenching, she wrapped her lips tight around the tip...and it spilled out over her chin, as she swallowed more. I remember my dick actually got harder, while I was pissing...it was so hot. The last pulses washed over her tongue, "Well you got it all, baby girl. Did that do the job!"

She swallowed and grinned, "Yeah, that was perfect...that was perfect...thank you!"

Pulling her up from the floor, our lips met with a deep, passionate kiss. With our probing tongues locked in a dance, I could taste piss and a yearning for way...way more.

"Can you do me?"

"Of course, sweetie," she grinned mischievously. Spreading herself and letting loose a thick stream, the warm pee splashed over my thigh and ran down my leg. I ran my hand through the warmth and smashed my lips back over hers, while she showered me...in the shower.

When our lips parted, she smiled, "Sweetie, can we do that again next time?"

"The kiss, the shower or the watersports?"

"Well, all three, but maybe you could shower both of us...like that one time on the patio...remember it was your birthday?"

"It sounds like a Thunderdome Threesome Night."

"And I thought we could do something special for Bryan," she winks, "maybe spend the whole weekend with us, but check with Tina. I know she likes to have you around." I radiated confidence and with good reason; it was arching proudly out from my groin.

My head was flooded with all the hot encounters I'd had with Bryan...the times we did it at the rink...in the locker room...or the first time he rode me (I took his cherry). The thought of a birthday fuck was hot as shit, but I calmly responded, "Yeah, that's right...his birthday's coming up. I'll check with Tina...she'll be good with it. Let's plan for a whole weekend...a Thunderdome Threesome Weekend!"

She grinned, "Don't forget...when all sexual fantasies come true."

I kissed her forehead and laughed, "Exactly...when all sexual fantasies come true...it wouldn't be the same without the tag line."

"Let's finish here and have that cup of coffee, before more fantasies come true, here in the shower. Tina's going to lock me in the house, if I don't get home, when I promised."

"She's right to lock you up...I'd lock you up, too!" She swatted my ass, "We better get you on your way, candy pants."

12