Insatiable: Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hastily sheds his shorts and top, standing fully naked just feet from me. Taking his hard dick in his hand and stroking it just as slowly as my fingers are moving against me. I'm on fire with wanting. Watching him watching me. Brazenly I slip my middle finger just inside my sopping slit and slide it inside, knowing how much he wants to replace it with his big cock makes me bite my lip and groan. I need him now. Teasing his head with his thumb he takes a couple of steps closer till he's right next to the bed. Close enough to give me what I desperately need.

"Baby please..." I whisper huskily, pushing my head into the sheets and swaying my hips playfully. "I need you to fuck me."

He grabs my hips and roughly pulls me back, I move my fingers to my throbbing clit and wait, every nerve ending alight with anticipation. I gasp as he fills me, one long hard stroke stretching my tight warm pussy so completely that it's almost enough to push me over the edge. His cock buried in me for a second before pulling out torturously slowly all the way to the tip. I'm straining to stay still, but my body betrays me and I push back as he slams into me, the force knocking me forward. I grab the sheet with my left hand and push back harder, my body aching for release. Rocking my hips as he pounds into me over and over, clenching my pussy against his girth, I'm pure sensation. The pressure on my clit, plus the relentless motions of his thick cock sending me into a spiral, my pussy gushing as I feel the wave of my first orgasm crashing over me. Not giving me a chance to recover, he pushes deeper and harder, grabbing at my hips to attempt to hold me still as my muscles contract onto him.

Throwing me onto my back he continues his assault, pushing my thighs back into my chest with his palms. I replace his hands with mine, holding my legs up, being so open and exposed makes me feel so wanton, so alive. I look into his eyes as he teases my entrance with his tip. Tiny motions so tantalising I can't help but moan deeply. He takes his cock in his hand and rubs the head against my swollen clit, back and forth roughly, the frantic movement bringing me to a swift release. The juices gushing from me like a hose before he thrusts back in deep. His smirk makes me shake my head as he surveys his handiwork.

I love watching his face while we fuck. The low accented moans intertwined with the occasional 'fuck' make my head spin. His strong sexual energy feeds mine and sends me further into the abyss.

Leaning his hands back on my thighs he angles himself just right and slides into me, low slow pressure on my gspot, I'm finding it hard not to wiggle up against him. The intensity growing with every movement. Momentum building as his thrusts become faster, slamming against me in a frenzied motion. My body is on fire, the heat emanating from me like a radiator, his sweat dripping onto me as he moves. I clench against him as I fall into another release.

He flattens my legs, and slows his pace. I wrap them around him instinctively, pulling him close as he leans onto me. The full contact making my body ache. Such a simple position but the closeness heightens the pleasure. He rocks gently into me, his face close enough for me to kiss him deeply, I love the intimacy. I feel my body rocking against him. He moves faster. I can't resist the motion. Every move taking me higher. My hand moves to his face, stroking his cheek as he thrust faster, kissing him torturously slowly, our tongues entwined as the passion builds. It's so intense I can't think. I'm a bubble of pure ecstasy. Ready to burst. We rock faster, our bodies moulding against one another, his cock enveloped within me so deep my pussy is throbbing. I can feel the pressure so strong I fight against it. His cock is pressing against every nerve ending and I feel him start to soften as his orgasm is building alongside mine. Our breath in unison as we reach the peak. Clinging to him so tight as he pulses into me. So close it's as tho we are one person, rocking towards oblivion. The intensity like an out of body experience. Collapsing against me as we both lose ourselves, his cock twitching as he unloads deep inside me, sticky and satisfied.

I smile, so content in this moment. Kissing him lightly he rolls away, laying next to me, breathless. I snuggle into his chest for a moment, breathing him in. This is home. Exactly where I belong.

12