All Comments on 'Insatiable Ch. 02'

by RelentlessOnanism

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
x_pac6969x_pac6969over 4 years ago
More please

Great reading but what happened with Katy and her father?

I want to read more and may be the family al get back together and and live happily ever after.

10.8/19

johnb110johnb110over 4 years ago
No more for me

I sometimes enjoy longer stories and while the sex was good, the rest was quite torturous and none of the characters were in anyway likeable. A sequel? Well it’s up to the author of course, but not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well...

While I don't like wham bam stories, your's is the exact opposite. I believe you like to "hear" yourself on paper. The sex was undoubtedly secondary. Incest fantasy is one thing, but Maggie is 100% delusional, and you've dragged the son in to her psychosis. I read both parts mainly to see how Katy's involvement came into play as it seemed to have promise. However, she became nothing more than a diversionary character. While this site is designed to be fantasy, or at times self confession, this story is more Twilight Zone. I'm glad you've decided not to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I'd love it if Elliott gave in and fucked Katy, taking out his anger and frustration on her and gets her pregnant. Then she introduces him to her harem and helps him breed them too.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
well

i liked many parts of the story, and the storyline was believable in many parts. But i agree with an earlier comment - none of the characters had any redeeming qualities, and all of them were unlikable. You could argue Elliott had some level of morality, but he failed with his wife because he was too consumed making $$$$. so no one has any happiness. i didn't rate it. its well-written - its a 5 on that basis - but the story left me cold in the end. so.........

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Great read

I love a good incest romance and babies make it even better. I would hope Katy ends up living with her Mom & brother and once the baby comes along she gets clucky too and wants to have her brothers baby to make them one big happy family.

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

A reasonably well-written story but very short on character development. The only thing the reader learns or knows about the characters is that the mother is a nympho, that has created a self centered spoiled brat of a son, and a badly ignored daughter. Along with a husband that helped create the situation with his aloofness and total blindness to what was going on under his nose. At no time did any of the family become really likeable, and the son even when faced with fatherhood, continued on being a spoiled prick. With a little effort and creativity, this could have been different and far more enjoyable read. I definitely was not a love story by any stretch of the imagination.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a bunch of selfish assholes they all are. Not a likeable character a,ongrst the lot.

If they all fell off a cliff and died no one would miss them.

But nevertheless a good tale. I just ended up hating the characters

Scores 4/5 because of this.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Oh yes, to even things up in a future chapter it would be good if Elliott and Katy were found to have got together and also had a child or two. A boy and girl. To match Maggie and Terry’s two kids, a boy and girl.

Then the offspring of the two families can come together, brothers and sisters and cousins.

That would make an excellent further series. What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
dumped 1 star

d/d ALWAYS gets dumped and a 1 star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lo0ved this story would love to seen sister have his child also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Tres Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super dark, very twisted. I've never seen someone flesh out the this type of fantasy so fully. You really grounded it with logic and real anxieties. Actions do have consequences 9/10

funtime581funtime581about 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story immensely, but one thing that seriously bothered me throughout was the excessive use of italics. It didn't always seem to fit in context, and often where it was used to imply emphasis it wasn't necessary. I know that may sound overly picky, but readers have their styles they like, as do writers. Overall an enjoyable read, 5*, but I found that particular device to be an almost too -distracting point by the end. I'd very enthusiastic delve into more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRelentlessOnanism@RelentlessOnanism
***UPDATE, 8/1/24*** I have a story I was writing that has stalled a bit, and I’m going to try and resuscitate it at some point, but there's no timeframe on that. When I have more to tell you, I will. *** If you want to get in touch, email me at: relentless.onanism@hotmail....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Insatiable Previous Part
Insatiable Series Info