Insatiable Ch. 03

Story Info
Former hunters are tempted while Kayden gets triple teamed.
8.3k words
4.84
9.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Insatiable

Chapter 3 - Grim Tidings

"You do know what the word retired means, don't you Padre?"

Viktor removed his black, flat brimmed drifter hat and set it on the coffee table. He watched the priest bend down and fill two mugs with hot tea. He hadn't expected to see Father Enjami again so soon. It'd been just under two years since Viktor completed his service to the Holy See. The old man pouring their drinks had been a steward to him in the early days, before Viktor climbed the ranks and became one of the church's most prolific hunters. Now he found himself in the clergyman's humble quarters, meeting on an unspecified matter of urgent business.

Father Enjami righted himself and exhaled a dry laugh. "I haven't even said anything yet."

"You don't need to" Viktor replied as he watched him stroll back to the kitchen and set the teapot aside. "It's written on your face. Who died this time?"

From a glance, Viktor was a creature seemingly composed of leather; a middle aged man of uncommon height at 6'2 with striking, stony features. His torso and upper thighs were wrapped in a long, black duster coat. A thick leather belt with shiny metal buckles marked where his stylish gray vest ended and his matching dress pants took over. At the v-neck opening of the vest, a white button-down shirt was revealed with a sleek, black tie gliding down its center.

Even his face had a leathery appearance. It was a creased mass of rough skin, toughened by years of exposure to the elements. Remarkably, he bore only a few light scars on his face and arms after all his encounters with the thirsty fiends of the night. His eyes were light blue orbs that gleamed in stark contrast to his tintless garb. A day's worth of black stubble marked his chin and shaved head.

Normally, Viktor would be wearing leather chaps, a chest and torso guard along with about fifteen different weapons strapped to his back, belt and limbs. On the really dangerous missions, he'd even wear a chainmail top or some other form of neck guard to prevent the biters from sneaking up and sinking in their fangs before he could react.

He was diligent, careful and skilled; all reasons he'd lived long enough to retire with a long list of prominent kills to his name. Viktor was, perhaps, the most hated human among the Chosen in this corner of the world, but the ones that knew of him had typically only heard his name in whispers. Very few biters had seen the man and lived to speak of him.

"We don't know if they're dead, but we got two missing in action." Father Enjami folded his arms over his chest solemnly as he walked back into the living room. "Reynauld and a young woman named Rosa who joined us not long ago. They were looking for a nest. Seems they found a big one. I'm guessing they're either dead or turned."

"Most likely" Viktor replied with a nod. "Where's the nest?"

The grandfatherly priest uncrossed his arms and walked to his desk. Viktor studied him as he shuffled through some papers. Enjami looked remarkably well for a man in his early seventies, but half a head of white hair and the veiny wrinkles below the eyes gave his age away. The thin priest wore the traditional black top, pants and shoes of his order, along with the signature white collar. His brown eyes sparkled with warmth and a quick-wittedness that belied his age.

Enjami resurfaced from the desk holding a printout. He strode to Viktor and handed him the flyer he'd downloaded and printed from the web.

"The Scarlet Sanctum" Viktor read from it. "Tumwater, Washington. A biter sex club, huh? Those are always fun. To raid, I mean."

"Not so much for Reynauld, apparently."

"You sent him to do this with a rookie?" Viktor asked incredulously before tossing it on the table.

"You know how things are. Never enough agents. We're starved for resources. The church's numbers dwindle along with its coffers. This war is not going well."

"Pffft, war!" Viktor took a long drink from his mug before setting it back down. "If there's still a war going on it's a cold one. And it's going to end the same way for us as it did for the Russkies. Total collapse, eventually."

"It's true, the Chosen have grown smarter under their new leadership. Their tactics have evolved. They're blending in better than they ever have. Sticking to the shadows and waiting us out."

"Right. There's no hot war anymore. That's why I retired."

"And how's that going for you?" Father Enjami asked with a knowing smile.

"Great!" Viktor exclaimed with a shrug and an unconvincing smirk. "I watch sports. I play cards. I visit family here and there. Been down to Pismo a few times..."

"Don't act like you don't miss it."

"Miss what? Almost getting killed or turned into a monster? Getting paid peanuts while the church denies my work even exists? Nah, can't say I miss that too much."

Father Enjami settled into the chair on the other side of the coffee table. A twinkle entered his eyes as his gaze settled on the hunter across from him. "You're not fooling anyone, Viktor. I can see you've stayed in shape. The clothes you're wearing are no tourist's. Why go to the trouble if you're not prepared to head back into the field?"

"I came prepared because an old friend asked me to, but I'm still waiting to hear a good reason why I should."

"Is an old friend asking not a good enough reason?"

The hunter sighed and leaned back into the sofa.

"Viktor, please... I need to know what happened to them. If it was an operation too big for Reynauld to take down, then-"

"There's someone pretty powerful, there" Viktor finished his sentence.

Enjami pointed at the flyer on the table. "The owner of this establishment, Ms. Ruthven, is almost definitely a matriarch. Possibly an ancient."

"An ancient, huh?"

Sparks of anticipation lit up Viktor's eyes. An old fire was rekindled in the deepest part of his psyche. The siren song of a worthy foe called out to him. He studied the advertisement for the fetish den of sex and sin with renewed interest, saying nothing for a few moments.

"Alright, Padre. I'll investigate, on one condition."

"Name it, my son."

"You're going to put in a formal request to the cheapskates at the Vatican for more funding and manpower. If the diocese is denied, you'll retire as well, and we'll go down to Pismo Beach and have a few drinks after I stake these fucks."

Father Enjami rose from his chair and extended his hand. Viktor rose with him and shook it firmly.

"Noble hunter, you have a deal."

* * * * *

Rosa's footsteps echoed through the dark hallway along with the man in gleaming black leather whom she followed. The stranger in the gimp suit was the only one who'd been courteous to her since she arrived in this strange place. She couldn't see most of his face thanks to the bondage hood, but he had kind eyes. The man was soft spoken and carried himself with confidence and quiet dignity. When he came to Rosa's cell and asked her to follow him, she found herself oddly unafraid for the first time in days.

Frenzied questions tore at Rosa's mind as they walked down long corridors filled with framed works of art, ornate chandeliers and expensive furniture. How long would it be until she was maddeningly thirsty again? What happened to Reynauld? What were they going to do with her? Her instincts told her to run, but she knew better than to try. She'd never make it out of this maze-like compound before being re-captured. Besides, it seemed likely that answers were just ahead. Some answers, at least.

Her abbreviated tour of the mansion came to an end as the man ahead of her slowed to a stop and opened a pair of large double doors. He stepped in and to the side before turning and waving Rosa through.

"Your guest, Mistress Sadie."

Rosa turned the corner and walked into a lavishly decorated space. It looked like some bizarre combination of reading, receiving and throne room. The tall, wide chair at its center was fit for royalty. Red leather cushioning stuck out prominently from its sturdy frame of dark hardwood. It was situated well above the long table in front of it and a pair of visitor chairs below.

In addition to the endless rows of books, there was a fireplace on one side of the room and a work station of computer hardware with rows of monitors on the other. The room had few windows, all which were covered with thick drapes. A series of candles along the walls and a well-lit chandelier above provided all the light the room needed.

Sitting in the luxurious leather throne was the Headmistress of the house, decked out in shiny blue latex. The long, rubbery dress ran from her calves to her bust. A web of leather straps wrapped around her breasts and looped over her otherwise bare shoulders, holding the dress up elegantly. Her arms, likewise, were sunk into gleaming blue arm-gloves that ran all the way to mid-bicep. Her dark hair hung freely from her head in a silky, midnight wave.

The woman was engrossed, reading in the lofty chair. A thick gown of blue rubber drooped from her crossed legs, leading to her shiny black boots. Upon hearing them enter, she closed the tome and set it aside before rising from her esteemed perch.

"Excellent. Please, come in dear! Don't be shy."

Rosa walked forward, passing reading tables and display cases housing artifacts that looked like they belonged in a museum. As she grew closer to the throne, Sadie's amber eyes came into focus. The woman placed her hands on her hips as she studied the approaching prisoner.

"Leave us, Tristan. We're going to have a chat, woman to woman."

"Yes, Mistress" he replied before bowing and turning to exit. The large wooden doors closed behind him with a gentle thud.

Rosa felt completely inadequate, dressed in the same dirty clothes she'd been wearing for days. She gazed up at the rubber-wrapped vixen, her perfect curves outlined in vibrant latex. The rare golden color in Sadie's eyes glowed in the wake of the room's many ceiling lights. Whatever fear Tristan had relieved in Rosa, this woman was reviving without even trying.

"Please, have a seat" Sadie invited her. "We have much to discuss."

"Where's Reynauld?!?" Rosa demanded, refusing to move an inch further until she got an answer.

Sadie's eyes narrowed briefly, but her expression softened as she studied the girl up and down. "The hunter lives. He is safe. You have my word. Now, sit." She took her hands off her hips and pointed at the chairs below.

Rosa reluctantly walked to the seat. She slid into the armchair gingerly. Sadie offered her a thin smile before lowering herself back down onto the decadent throne.

"If you'd drank but a little longer, he would be dead. You showed admirable restraint, for your first time."

Rosa's head spun as the memory came flooding back. Her voracious hunger. The giddiness tingling through her body as she tried to stave off the urge. Her will collapsing. The viciousness of her bite and the godly sweet taste as she drank hot, red vitality from the neck of her mentor. It was the most intense experience of her young life; as intoxicating as it was frightening.

"I could feel his heartbeat. Surging strongly at first, but then slowing to a whisper. I knew if I didn't stop..."

"You care for him, obviously, or you would've drained him dry. The hunger is not easy to control, especially during one's first feeding."

"So, Reynauld. He's now...?"

"Mmmmhmmm" Sadie replied with a nod and a smug grin.

Rosa closed her eyes and hung her head. She gripped the sides of the chair as the full realization of what she'd done took hold.

"Why not just kill us?" she asked through gritted teeth.

"You mean, like you were going to do to me? To us?"

Rosa's eyes opened as she looked back to Sadie. Tears trickled from them. The cruel woman was making it clear that Rosa could claim no high ground.

"Well, you would try to and fail" Sadie continued. "But it didn't have to be this way. I had no desire for this to escalate."

"You kidnapped me!" she shot back bitterly.

Sadie leaned into her opulent seat as she gazed down at the angry waif. She spoke her next words with stern conviction. "The man who did that acted on his own. His instructions were to follow you and observe. He's been punished severely, and I'm not done with him yet."

Rosa's eyes widened as she listened. Her words had the ring of truth, but she noted that Sadie had specifically not mentioned who it was that bit and turned her. Was it her attackers? Or had the woman now sitting above Rosa given the order? Perhaps even done it herself?

"I suspect you already know who I am, but introductions should come first. I am Sadie Octavia Ruthven, owner of the Scarlet Sanctum and Headmistress of the Crimson Tide. Your name is Rosa, is it not?"

Rosa nodded. "Rosa Morales."

"A pleasure to meet you, dear. I'm sorry it had to be under such dire circumstances, but perhaps we can make the best of a bad situation."

"What is it you want from us?"

"From you, I want only one thing. To give your new life a chance. You are one of the Chosen now. I know you've likely heard a thousand terrible things about our kind, but you've only heard one side of the story. I'd ask that you hear our side with an open mind."

"And Reynauld?"

"His fate is sealed. He will be a servant of the sanctum, one way or another. If you stay, he could be your pet. If not, he will become one of mine. I always have room for another!" Sadie followed her last statement with a throaty chuckle.

"Why am I being given a choice, but not him?" Rosa asked with concern in her eyes.

"Well, for one thing, he's male" Sadie answered dismissively. She said it like it was the most natural thing in the world that men should have no freedom. "Beyond that, he's too dangerous to go free. You, on the other hand, are new to all this, unless I miss my guess."

Rosa inhaled deeply. She didn't want to leave Reynauld behind, but if there was any chance of helping him, she had to escape. Would her old contacts even listen to her after this? Not likely. They would test her first; discover she was one of the Chosen and kill her.

"So, if I choose to leave, what then?"

Sadie shrugged. "That's for you to decide. You may return to your old life if you wish, but I think you'll find there is no going back. Not really. You will always thirst, for the rest of your days. Here, you may feed without guilt. Out there... Where will you find sustenance, if not the innocent? On top of that, you will be hunted by those you once called allies."

The grim reality struck Rosa to the core. This was no choice at all. She could report her findings to the Holy See and die or endure as a Chosen under the Crimson Tide's tutelage. If she remained, she could at least look after Reynauld. Perhaps she could even find her brother, if he still lived.

Those were the primary factors, but not the only ones she had to consider. Rosa was less than confident that Sadie had been telling the truth in the final part of her little speech. Why would she let Rosa go and risk other hunters being drawn to her home? If Rosa declined, what was to stop Sadie from drinking every ounce of her blood and burying her remains somewhere on this massive compound? Nothing, that's what.

Rosa felt new strength and vitality flowing through her body since tearing into Reynauld's neck. Yet, there was no way she could challenge Sadie. No chance she would successfully fight off a powerful leader of the Chosen on her own. At least, not yet. If she stayed and bade her time; learned their ways, perhaps some day...

Possibilities or finality. Again, not much of a choice.

Her brown eyes shimmered with resignation, but within those glossy portals hid the slightest flicker of defiance. Rosa bowed her head and spoke the words she least wanted to. "Headmistress Sadie, I humbly accept your offer. I will join the Crimson Tide, if you will have me."

A single enthusiastic clap snapped out as Sadie grinned and rose from her seat. Her thick rubber clothing meshed with the premium leather as she slid off the throne. The folds of her latex skirt creaked as they shimmied around her legs. For a moment, Rosa thought she glimpsed a protrusion in the crotch of Sadie's outfit, but it disappeared just as quickly; obscured by the rippling fetish attire.

"Well said! I knew you were a smart one. Exactly the kind of woman I seek to bring into these hallowed halls. We need more like you to help run this ship and keep the men in line."

Her boot heels clacked off the floor as Sadie descended the few steps from her royal chair. The imposing woman closed in on Rosa, her smile beaming.

"Thank you, Headmistress."

"Just Sadie, my dear. You don't need to use my title all the time. You are no slave. I'll have Tristan prepare a room for you. In the meantime, let's get you out of those rags and find some clothing more befitting a woman of your charms."

* * * * *

Kayden's leather and metal adornments jingled as he walked down the hallway to Cassandra's office. He was naked aside from the leather collar lined with dangling metal O-rings and the steel cage that housed his flaccid manhood. That's the way Cassie had kept him so far, though he suspected it was mainly due to a lack of fetish clothing in his size. That would be rectified soon. Cassandra had ordered many outfits for him that would arrive by mail any day.

As he approached her den, the sounds of upbeat 80's pop rock grew louder. If there was one thing he'd learned about his gorgeous Domina thus far, it was that her musical tastes ranged greatly. She would often listen to classical music in the morning, a wide range of genres from pop to metal in the afternoon and usually jazz or easy listening at night, when they weren't fucking. When she was in the mood to rut and dominate, it was often club music or industrial rock in the background.

He ran a hand through his blonde locks, making himself more presentable before stepping into her office. His raven-haired Domina was sitting behind the desk, her dark eyes fixed on the monitor as her fingers typed away. Kayden strolled to the front of the desk and stood at attention, placing his hands behind his back. Cassandra ignored him at first, finishing her conversation over instant message while he stood in the background. Finally, she removed her hands from the keyboard and looked up.

"All done?"

"Yes, Mistress. Both bathrooms have been cleaned and are awaiting your inspection."

"Good. I have more tasks for you, but first some news! I just got done chatting with my friend Misaki. We're on for tonight! You'll be entertaining her, myself and another friend of mine. We've been besties for a long time. While we're in Misaki's home, I expect you to obey and please them as diligently as you would me."

A dark red blush entered Kayden's cheeks, accompanied by a flutter of anxiety. Keeping up with Cassandra's overwhelming appetites was difficult already. If her friends were anything like her, it was going to be a wild night.

"Yes, Mistress Cassie. It will be my pleasure."

"There's a couple things you should know before we go tonight. Misaki, Eula and I have much in common. Do you recall seeing blood play on my list of kinks?"

"I do."

"That's something we'll be indulging in tonight and you're the feast. Since this is your first time, I promise we'll keep it mild. Just a few nicks on your back so we can have a taste."

Kayden chuckled. "I'm not worried. I trust you not to bleed me out."

Cassandra smiled and leaned back in her leather lounger. Her eyes softened, pleased to see how open he was to the experience. "And that's not the only way we're similar. We're also much the same down there." Cassie glanced down the length of her body before her eyes darted back to Kayden.