Insatiable Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gimme this little pony's reigns!" she called out as the giant of a woman grabbed the leather cord and yanked on it sternly. Kayden's collar tightened around his neck at her behest, just as Misaki took a fresh grip of his blonde hair and shoved her cock balls-deep in his luscious, gagging tunnel.

Spittle and pre-cum ran from his bottom lip as the raven-haired Domme held herself deep in his throat. After a long spell of sputtering around her fully inserted fuck-stick, she backed out, but Kayden only got a quick breath through his gummy nostrils before she plowed back into his sloppy maw, pulling on his hair viciously. His mouth was awash in syrupy pre-cum and cock-flavored phlegm. The pungent mixture slid around his tongue, bathing the hot member packed into his face.

Eula continued pulling on his leash as she bottomed out in his ass. She sighed in contentment as her heavy balls came to a rest against Kayden's quivering sack, dwarfing his orbs with her own inflated cum factories.

Cassandra watched in awe as the twin beauties backed out and began rutting into Kayden ruthlessly. The women's cocks, now at their thickest and most needy, went tip to balls deep in his despoiled holes without relent. The dark-skinned Goddess, in particular, bucked into him with brutal force, sending Kayden's ass jiggling with painful slaps.

Misaki and Eula's moans came louder and much more frequent as their fucking picked up speed. The wet squelching and sloppy gagging sounds of true debauchery rose above the music in the background as their lustful fucking built to a crescendo.

"Get ready slut!"

"TAKE IT BITCH!!!"

Eula hilted in his captive body first and Kayden felt her firehose unload in his depths. Waves of hot, gelatinous spunk discharged into the farthest reaches of his bowels.

"UUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

Misaki's eyes rolled upward as her spit-drenched nutsack battered Kayden's chin. She thrust home particularly hard, burying her shaft between his stretched lips and past his dangling uvula. She dug her fingers into his blonde curls, tightening her grip as wads of hot slime flooded down her sperm channel and spat into Kayden's mouth and throat.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUUUUCCCCK!!!!!!!!!"

Kayden's arms and legs pulled uselessly on their bonds as streams of hot filth flooded into his body. Misaki's balls bulged and shrank against his chin as Eula's giant sack simply shuddered, feeding the bound slave her seemingly endless supply. Thick Chosen fem-cum drizzled from the seal of Kayden's pucker all over the floor. Misaki's seed flooded his nasal cavity and began seeping from his bottom lip as he murmured cum-garbled gibberish around her spewing phallus.

When their emissions were finally spent, both women pulled free from his clogged holes. A flood of jizzum leaked onto the basement floor at both ends. As Kayden gasped for breath and rested against his leather and metal prison, Cassandra stepped forward.

*SLLLIITTTCCHHH*

*SLLLIITTTCCHHH SLLLIITTTCCHHH*

Kayden felt fresh pain across his back. They were sharp, quick bites; dipping lightly into his flesh, but deep enough that he could feel a fresh rush of endorphins, even after his long, brutal ordeal. The heat of his own blood slid across his back, flowing across his flesh in thick rivulets of red life.

Cassandra wiped her knife clean and tossed it aside. All three women fell on him, grabbing him with their hands and lapping at his wounded back. Their tongues soaked up every speck of luscious crimson greedily. Each time another strand poured free, their lips and tongues followed; sucking, licking and kissing his bleeding flesh. Each of them fought their intense urge to sink their teeth in deep; to feel their full fangs extend and drink freely from the well instead of lapping at the stream.

The moaning, oral orgy lasted several minutes before the lustful Chosen stood, one by one. Misaki stepped aside and picked up the flogger Cassie had abandoned. She folded her arms below her bosom as she watched her amorous friends move into position.

Cassandra stalked to Kayden's ass, stroking her cock in lewd anticipation. Her erection stood out fiercely from her gleaming latex catsuit, the only part of her body that kissed cool air aside from her pale face. She looked down at her slave's savaged back passage, still leaking with Eula's sticky semen. Cassandra brought her tip to his filth packed pucker and thrust deep.

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

Kayden grunted, panting as his Mistress entered him fully with no warning. She grabbed his hips and sank her latex fingers into his flesh, hammering her cock home with wild lust. A ribbon of cum spat from his trapped penis, trickling down the metal coils of his cock cage and joining the mess of sticky seed all over the basement floor.

The young man closed his eyes, moaning in forced orgasm until he felt a new source of heat encroaching on his lips. He looked up to find Eula holding her steely, spunk-slathered monster. She lined up her black behemoth with his cum-greased portal and gazed down at him impatiently.

"Open those fucking dick pillows, slave! Clean my majestic cock!"

She grabbed him by the hair and pressed her glans into his face. Kayden's jizz-splattered mouth yielded, his lips pursing into a supple ring of invitation. Eula chuckled at his acquiescence, happily doing the rest. Her slick, spongy head rammed through his soft folds, followed by a train of black, piping hot cock. Her fat member bulged back to its full girth as it slid down his semen glazed tongue to the back of Kayden's throat.

Cassandra moaned in bliss as she watched Eula go ass-to-mouth in her slutty pet. She'd never been this aroused in her life with the taste of Kayden's blood still on her tongue and his bound body being pummeled with a second lengthy spit-roasting. She closed her eyes, pumped her hips and lost herself in the rapture of unbridled ass fucking.

* * * * *

KINKSTERS

10:38 AM

EverThirsting: Hey girlfriend. How you doing?

NubianGoddess: A little stiff after last night's play, but otherwise fine.

EverThirsting: You had a good time?

NubianGoddess: I think it's safe to say we all did.

EverThirsting: You sure about that? lol...

NubianGoddess: He looked pretty happy to me.

EverThirsting: I'm kidding, of course. What do you think of Kayden?

NubianGoddess: He's cute. Seems nice. Why haven't you bound him yet?

EverThirsting: I'm hesitant to turn him. I'm taking my time with this one.

NubianGoddess: Ah, I get it. You prefer him as a cum dump.

EverThirsting: It's not just that. I like him. Also, there's something different about Kayden... I can't quite put my finger on it.

NubianGoddess: You're such a romantic. Completely hopeless.

EverThirsting: Oh, stop it! I've seen you fall for one or two! All lovey dovey and "mommy domme" with certain guys.

NubianGoddess: Only the ones that *really* impress me.

EverThirsting: Right! And I find Kayden quite impressive.

NubianGoddess: Fine. I wish you and blondie all the best. The white picket fence, matching sweaters, the whole deal.

EverThirsting: Okay, but my eyes can only roll so hard.

NubianGoddess: What's the plan for Crimson Tide? Are we staying or leaving?

EverThirsting: Staying for now. I performed communion recently. The ancestors spoke. It's not time yet.

NubianGoddess: I'm glad you're willing to do that spooky shit, cause I'm not. You know what happened the only time I tried.

EverThirsting: It's not for everyone.

NubianGoddess: Damn right. So, I guess we're going to Sadie's next bash, then?

EverThirsting: I suppose so.

NubianGoddess: You can't keep ducking the Sanctum or she'll get suspicious.

EverThirsting: I know. We'll make an appearance.

NubianGoddess: Sweet. She may be twisted, but that bitch knows how to party!

EverThirsting: Are you sure you want to leave? You seem to like it there.

NubianGoddess: Where you go, I follow. We can do better. We'll have even more fun forming our own little conclave. And we can do it while being a lot less cruel. Well, a little less cruel... I like a little cruelty.

EverThirsting: Thanks, Eula.

NubianGoddess: No problem, girl. You learn anything else from the rite?

EverThirsting: Nothing that wasn't already obvious. When we do leave, Sadie's not gonna be happy.