Insatiable Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple minutes of her pussy trying to get my balls to give up more of their liquid gold to my surprise they do just that when another wave of pleasure washed over me and two more ropes of cum erupt from my one eyed monster. "Fuck," I grunt, "That's never happened before."

Our breathing has slowed enough that we can hold our kiss while our tongues caress each other. I start slowing my hips and Kathy quickly brakes our kiss, "don't stop," she demands before smashing our mouths back together. I have to admit I'm not eighteen anymore and despite her pussy's best efforts after another ten minutes I started to soften, but her pussy has also stopped it's magic. A couple minutes later my now soft cock slips out accompanied by both our groans, I roll onto my back dragging her upper body with me so she lands with her face on my chest. For the next twenty minutes ever few minutes a shiver runs through her body causing her to moan softly. Her soft moans and our breathing are the only sounds until she brakes the silence. "I was wrong before, that was the best orgasm ever."

I stroked her damp hair, "me too."

Within minutes we were both asleep.

12