My Fortieth Birthday

Story Info
Wild fortieth-birthday present for a grumpy guy.
5k words
4.65
25.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,157 Followers

Submitted for the 2023 April Fools Day Story Contest 2023.

I was not in a particularly good mood for the few weeks prior to my 40th birthday. For my entire life I was always planning for how my life was to be, what the future was to hold but now, the future was here. I was successful, my professional services were in demand by several large firms in the area, my retirement plan was well funded, my bank account was the envy of many and the world was at my beck and call. Still, forty loomed on the horizon as a large, ominous pall. Forty was middle aged. Forty was 'old.' How could I ever look a young woman in the eyes again? She would return the cold stare of a female looking for fun and excitement and not looking for an old man.

And to top it off, my birthday was the first of April. When I was younger, friends and family frequently pulled jokes on me for my birthday. One year when I was growing quickly, I was given a bunch of old clothes which were worn and tattered. Only when I frowned did my mom give me the real present; a complete, new wardrobe. Even my father got in on the pranks. I was given keys to a used Gremlin (how could I go to high school driving a Gremlin?) when I turned seventeen but it turned out they didn't even fit the ignition. When I pointed this out, my dad laughed and threw me the real keys and pointed out a brand-new Ford Escort sitting across the street. It wasn't the sexiest car for a teen, but it was new, waaaay better than an old Gremlin, had four wheels and got me around without trouble. I drove it until after I graduated from college and could afford a nicer rig. In college I even had a girlfriend give me a sly wink and promise me a sexy evening for my birthday, only to show up to a surprise birthday party for me by about twenty of my friends. I couldn't believe how horny I was going over to her place only to be shut down by all the people who jumped out yelling 'Surprise!'

Little did it matter that my wife of ten years was loving and supportive. How could she know what I was going through? She was merely thirty-four, approaching her prime. We had a wonderful life together which was loving, fun and sexy. I never once strayed since we were engaged, but the thought always crossed my mind if I were still young and still attractive and if anything ever happened to us, I would have a chance with the younger ladies. But at forty, all bets were off. How could I compete with younger, more virile men? Men with biceps rippling, men with full heads of dark hair, men with chiseled jaws and with not a hint of a middle-aged dad bod?

My mood blackened more by the day. I tried to hide it, but Suzanne knew how much I deep down hated the upcoming day. She tried to cheer me and please me, but all to no avail. Finally, she sat me down late one evening two weeks before the big day and lectured me how it was going to be.

"First thing, Honey, you are a pain in the ass to live with these days. Second, age happens. Get used to it. And finally, I happen to think you are the sexiest thing alive, so I expect you to snap out of it. I will not live the rest of my life with some old fart who acts old before his time."

"But I am an old fart, or at least I'll be one soon."

"No, you're not. I happen to think you're the hottest thing to ever come along. And men tend to age better than women, dammit. So, learn to live with it."

"Uh, Honey, are you thinking of something big for my birthday?"

"I hadn't really gotten that far..."

"Well, good, ' don't make a big deal, OK? And please, no gag gifts or April Fool's gifts. I can't stand the thought of some big surprise party or anything like that."

"I wouldn't do that to you, but you need to perk up. Like, right now," she emphasized.

I tried to smile, tried to be good, but it was too fuckin' depressing. Once she realized this went beyond the usual temporary moodiness, she reached over and kissed me good night. Then she snuggled up to me and as I drifted off to sleep, I thought I heard her whisper, "That's just what he needs for his birthday and I'm going to see he gets it."

I had forgotten that last remark by the next morning until she approached me and told me in no uncertain terms I was going out on my birthday and she was in charge. Over the next few days, the curiosity and wonder about the birthday surprise she planned almost outweighed my depression. She declined to answer any queries about the upcoming big night, apparently preferring to smile a mischievous smile and to stare away over my shoulder. When asked, she did promise it wouldn't be some big April Fool's thing.

By the big night on Saturday, I was quite intrigued. What was going to happen? What was the big present? How could she make this a special night, as she had promised me? I was told to wear my best suit, bring a light sport coat for the next morning and we were going to the big city for the night. It was a couple of hours away by car and we often went in to the city for fancy events, so at least I wasn't going to suffer the embarrassment of a fortieth birthday/April Fool's party in our small community.

She drove the Porsche smartly through the foothills and over the flats to town. When we arrived, I was pleased to see her pull up to a well-known, exclusive hotel. The valet took our car, the bellhop took the suitcase and she took my hand as we rode up to the top floor to a penthouse suite. After ordering a bottle of wine we admired the view of the city and the mountains beyond. A night away in the big city with the one I love and I started to get frisky. I reached over and lightly stroked her breast through her blouse and she purred slightly but sat up, gave me a 'that's all' kiss and went to get ready for dinner. I reluctantly followed along. After a brief shower, I quickly shaved, donned the suit and prepared for our night out on the town.

Dinner was absolutely superb. The wine recommended was a first-rate Chardonnay from a small vineyard we had never heard of. Appetizers consisted of a mushroom delicacy I could not even begin to describe and the meal was presented with an artistic flair on huge platters painted by a local artist. Sorbet cleansed the palate between courses and dessert was a light, hazelnut torte. Cappuccinos rounded out the meal. We wandered hand-in-hand down the darkened streets back to the hotel, laughing and enjoying the evening. My birthday had never been mentioned except when she toasted me with her wine with the nearly silent words "To you on your big day, may you never forget how much I love you."

After the walk some of the buzz from the wine faded and my thoughts turned to something a bit more personal, a bit lustier. I reached over and fondled her ass as we slipped through the door and she turned suddenly and said mysteriously, "Not yet. Your birthday surprise is yet to come."

"You promised no April Fool's stuff, remember?"

"I remember, but I can still have a little personal surprise for you, can't I?"

She lit a few candles, dimmed the lights and pulled me over to the bed. There she sat me down at the foot and suddenly pushed me down. "Move up to the middle!" she commanded.

My mind started to race. Just what did she have in mind? A little domination? That was always a bit fun, but certainly nothing we hadn't tried before. She sat me up and gently started to undo my suit coat, tie and shirt. Once these were off, she pushed me over again on my back and slid over and sat lightly on my chest. She reached up along my right arm, held my hand down hard on the bed and with a sudden movement trapped my hand in something. I glanced up right as she reached over to the left hand and before I knew it, both hands were tied with Velcro straps to the bedposts. How had that happened? She must have planned this well in advance. I pulled a bit at the restraints but it was clear I was going nowhere fast.

Now this was a bit more interesting. We had played with bondage in the past. She always seemed to enjoy it a bit more than I did. One time I was tied so loosely I could have easily slipped free which ruined it for the both of us. Another time she accidentally tickled me so much I lost the desire. She, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy it immensely. On one occasion I pretended to be a masseur and told her she needed a deep massage and then provided her with one which seemed to send her off like I had never seen her before.

There was the one time, however, when she tied me down and gave me the show of a lifetime. We had been playing around with the restraints one night when she tied me up and proceeded to slowly do a striptease. Even when you've seen a woman totally naked, a strip tease is like a new experience all over again.

She slowly ran her hands over her breasts and began to unbutton her blouse. It had seemed like hours before she slipped it off and began to work on her skirt. Finally, she was in her bra and panties, cute little matching pink things. She began to toy with herself, stroking her nipples under her bra and running her long fingers up and down along her thighs. Eventually the bra came undone and her full breasts stood at attention as she started to rub the nipples. By this time her eyes were closed and it was clear she was pleasuring herself and I had been nearly forgotten. Next came the panties. Her musky womanly smell told me she was truly excited but I was completely unable to do a thing about it. I was driven wild with the sight of her right hand sliding down across her trimmed bush and then teasing, playing, stroking herself only to have her up the ante by pulling out her favorite vibrator. After playing with it and herself, she came long and hard with a pink flush over her chest and soft moans from her lips. I remember how my erection was aching for attention when she reached over and started to stroke me lightly with her still moist hand. She teased and stroked letting go right as the throbbing got intense. I was in agony, begging for release when she started to masturbate again. My agony continued until after she came a second time and dropped down on me with her silky tongue licking the head until I exploded with a force I never believed possible.

My question now was whether the same thing was in store for me again. It had been wonderful that night all those years ago, but I thought she might have something else in mind. As if she were reading my mind she murmured, "Wait here. I have something I want to show you." She disappeared into the walk-in closet and returned a few minutes later wearing a thin, dark-blue, diaphanous night gown. God, she was gorgeous. I wanted her and I wanted her right away. I begged her to let me go but to no avail. She smiled, came over to me, undid my shoes and pulled off my pants and socks. There I was, tied by the hands, with nothing on but my boxers and with a raging hard on you could see all the way to Kansas.

"Now, Sweetheart, I want to wish you a happiest of birthdays, one you will never forget. Remember, Dear, I love you so very much."

After a sweet kiss, she got up off the bed, glided over to the door leading to the next suite and opened it. I was getting mightily nervous when she rapped lightly on the second of the double doors. There was a faint squeak as the second door opened and all I could see was a darkened room on the other side. I heard a few whispers, a faint giggle from the other room before Suzanne turned back to me and walked over to the bed holding the hand of another woman.

Petite, whereas Suzanne was tall. Compact, whereas Suzanne was full. Dark, whereas Suzanne was blonde. Asian. Stunning. Beautiful. Long, silky black hair. Her doll eyes were glistening as she looked over to me. She wore a dark, blood-red, tissue-thin silk gown which draped over her curves, hiding everything yet concealing nothing. The material was so fine it revealed her nipples underneath. The neckline plunged to the loose tie at her waist and her feet peeked out from beneath the hem.

Suzanne, a half a head taller, stood behind her and gently held her by the shoulders. "Honey," she said, "meet Tina. Tina, this is Birthday Boy." I was amazed. Tina was for me. What a birthday present! I wanted so much to reach up to her but was suddenly brought back to reality by the restraints. What was this? Was I going to be able to touch her and she me? What did Suzanne have in mind?

As if to answer my silent questions, Suzanne began to act. She bent forward, nuzzled her head down along Tina's and closed her eyes. Tina stretched her head back a bit and sighed in return. Suzanne slid her hands down the front of Tina's gown until they reached her breasts. Suzanne began to slowly stroke the breasts outside of the robe and the nipples rose to the stimulation. Next her hand slid inside away from my view, but it was clear what was happening. Suzanne was starting to come on to Tina, right in front of me! They both stood there swaying a bit, eyes closed, enjoying themselves before I realized Tina's hands were not idle at her sides but had slid down behind her. She looked like she was busily rubbing Suzanne's belly, perhaps lower. After what seemed like an eternity, Suzanne broke off stroking Tina and turned her until I had a side view of them closing together. Suzanne's breasts above Tina's, their thighs were intertwined and they kissed a deep, sensual loving kiss. I wasn't jealous, but I was intrigued, envious and wild with desire. I had never seen my wife kiss another and never knew she was the least bit interested in women. Here on my birthday, I was learning fast.

After a few moments, they broke off the kiss and Suzanne reached down and gently pulled at Tina's waist tie. It slid quietly to the floor and the gown sagged open and for the first time I saw Tina's breasts; divine, small, pert and standing proud. Before I could savor the sight, Suzanne reached up and took them slowly in her hands and began to gently rub them in small tight circles. Tina again closed her eyes, her head rolled back and she took little gulps of air. I was interrupted from looking at Tina when I noticed Suzanne looking over at me with a sly smile. She was enjoying this, no doubt about it. But was she enjoying the touch of the other woman or the torture of me, or both?

The gown seemed to slip silently down and Tina was bare except for her tiny white thong. Her belly was flat, smooth and there couldn't be a straight guy alive who wouldn't love to jump on it. Tina shivered and again kissed Suzanne while pulling off Suzanne's gown. Suddenly, I was met with a wonderful sight; two gorgeous women, dark in white panties and light in dark ones. So different and both so lovely. Tina looked down to watch her hand caress Suzanne's breast, before bending down a bit further and taking Suzanne's nipple lightly in her lips! I knew how much Suzanne loved that very move and here it was being done by Tina. Suzanne's other breast was being stroked by Tina's hand at the same time. It was Suzanne's turn to throw her head back, eyes closed. Her knees buckled a bit as she sagged under the stimulation until she pulled Tina over to the bed next to me.

There they were, so close and yet so far. I could smell and feel their heat, but couldn't do anything but watch. Suzanne lay down next to me and for a second as Tina was pulled onto the bed, I got a glimpse of a dark patch under her panties and a close-up view of her tight ass near the head of the bed. All I could see of Suzanne was her long blonde hair between Tina's thighs. My analytical brain finally engaged as it dawned on me: they were planning to do sixty-nine. Suzanne's head bent forward and she started to lick Tina's white panties, right at the crotch and I sensed Tina was returning the favor. Suzanne began to moan softly between strokes of her tongue before starting to thrust her pelvis into Tina's face. Tina must have responded with more vigorous tonguing because Suzanne really began to moan. Suddenly, Tina quit her tonguing barely long enough to pull Suzanne's panties off while Suzanne didn't lose any time at all and responded with the same move. They were now both gloriously nude, poised to love and tongue again, which is what they promptly did. I could barely make out Tina's dark hair and pinkish-brownish lips between Suzanne's licking. Her tongue would tease the surface, lap around the clit and then dive between the glistening lips. It seemed to drive Tina wild and in no time she let out a deep moan, bucked wildly and her whole body throbbed as she came in wave after wave. After a few minutes of rest, Tina turned her attention back to my wife. Although I couldn't see the action from my tied-up position, it was clear Suzanne was enjoying a similar trip to the one Tina had just had. I could tell easily when Suzanne was on the brink and I stretched over and kissed her seconds before she let go. The taste of Tina was still on her lips as was the smell on her breath when she came sighing and moaning in my face.

Suzanne seemed to be in a trance for a minute or so before she stirred. She looked over to me and smiled, reached down to my still bulging erection and kissed me again. As she stirred, so did Tina. They parted and Tina, whose head was down towards the foot of the bed, turned to me and started to rub me through my boxers. She sat up, cross-legged, bent over giving me a glorious view of her still moist ass and pulled my boxers down and off my feet. My erection was there for all to see and both of the ladies seemed to want to fondle it, touch it, stroke it. Suzanne bent down and gently took Tina's hand from my penis and took me lovingly in her mouth.

She started to rake my head lightly with her teeth, a sensation which always drives me wild. Up and down, she moved on my penis, bringing me ever closer to a crashing orgasm. Right as I was ready to explode, she stopped and whispered "You aren't going to ignore our guest, are you?"

Tina rose up, straddled my face and lowered herself down to my mouth. I looked up to see the most beautiful Asian form above me, proud, small breasts, long, silky hair and a flat, taught belly. But what most caught my attention beneath her sparse pubic hair were her lips with her tiny clit peering through. As she lowered herself further, her smell became overwhelming. Next I dove in and tasted her. Amazing! I started to tease her with light strokes with the tip of my tongue, before I parted her lips a bit and turned my attention to her clit. I sensed immediately she preferred tonguing around the clit, not right on it, so I set to work. In no time at all, she seemed to tense tighter and tighter, getting more and more excited. A devilish idea came to me; if they could torture me, well I could torture them. I purposefully slowed my tongue action and a little whimper emitted from Tina's lips. She had been so close and now, by licking her more slowly, she couldn't come but didn't want to leave.

They must have been using ESP as Suzanne apparently figured out my game plan. She had nearly stopped sucking me by this time and, from her body position, I could only assume she was mainly watching us. She sensed Tina's frustration and, before I knew it, changed the game once more. I felt her get up and mount me, facing me, but behind Tina. Here I was, tied down, with two beautiful women riding me, one using my mouth, the other my cock. The sensation was exquisite, but Suzanne went even further. She leaned forward a bit, nuzzled at Tina, who turned her head back around to greet Suzanne. They were kissing on top of me and when I saw Suzanne's hands start to rub and tease Tina's breasts.

Imagine, if you can, the willpower it took. I was tied down and tonguing a most delightful kitty, whose owner was being stimulated by my wife, who in turn had my cock deep inside of her. Needless to say, I realized I was beaten. I had lost, plain and simple. As I was about to explode, so I set to work on Tina again. In no time at all, she jerked away from Suzanne, leaned over on all fours and ground herself into my face. I could see Suzanne's hands still working on those small, pert breasts as we both exploded. I can't ever recall having such an amazing and wonderful orgasm. It seemed to go on forever, sapping me of my strength. I must have dozed a few seconds for the next thing I was aware of was Tina rolling off of me and Suzanne getting off as well. We all looked at each other and smiled. I was stilled tied down and pulled at the restraints but Suzanne merely smiled. "Not so fast, Honey. We're not done yet!"

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,157 Followers
12