Insatiable MILF Tames Young Studs

Story Info
Mélanie is not afraid of getting fucked by 3 big cocks.
4.3k words
4.29
24.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Only to you, Mélanie, can I say these kinds of things. I'm so tired of only having my dildos to give me pleasure since my divorce that I've come to want my own son!"

"No! I can't believe it, Laetitia... But Ethan is still a child!"

"He turned 18, 3 months ago... And he's changed a lot since you last saw him... Did you know that he left school and is now an apprentice to a plumber... He above all also became a very handsome boy, well developed through sport. The other day, he was by our swimming pool with his diving buddy, Tristan, who is 1 year older than him... I can tell you that they have become men! Real ones, with muscles, hair and a quite filled speedo!"

"At this point?!"

"Ho la la, I was all excited. Even when they came out of the water, nothing had shrunk! I had the impression that their Speedos were going to break... To be sure, but please keep that to yourself, yesterday morning I went to wake Ethan up around 9am... He sleeps in on Saturdays. He was still sound asleep and, the sheet having slipped to the floor, he unknowingly exposed me to his morning wood... My little angel has really really grown up! His fully erect cock rested on his abs. The glans reached the navel and leaked precum which wet the hairs of his navel. This very thick cock, I really wanted to suck it..."

"Did you do it?!"

"No... I shook his shoulder a little... He opened one eye, then stretched and yawned. When he noticed that the sheet had slipped, he blushed... I told him not to worry, that I have seen this kind of thing before and that his dates are very lucky to know a such a well-endowed boy!"

"I wouldn't have dared... And then what happened?!"

"He was of course proud that I complimented him on his big dick, like all guys are! But he admitted to me that he didn't see it just as an advantage because most girls his age are frightened by the size of his cock..."

"The little cunts! They don't know what's good!"

" Yes really! He also told me that his friend Tristan has the same problem as him... Even worse, he told me... He admitted to me that they had happened to masturbate together or, not sure, even each other... All the girls being scared by their big cocks!"

"But it's really not possible to leave these young men in this state!"

"Ah, I'm glad to hear you say that! I can't take care of, well you know what I mean, Ethan personally... But I made the decision to give poor Tristan a helping hand!"

"That's really nice of you. And how are you going to do it?"

"I have my own idea, Mélanie. But I'll tell you about it once it's done: suspense, suspense! And your Clément must have developed well too?!"

"Yes of course... But he's not a sportsman, he's more of an intellectual type. He's more like his father was: not the type to have a lot in his undies! Since Philippe's death, things have also been very calm for me sexually: I will soon have cobwebs in my pussy!"

"We have to stay positive. As soon as I have news about Tristan, I'll call you back! Ciao Bella!"

"I'm counting on you, Laetitia... I kiss you!"

Laetitia is a former colleague with whom I have maintained a close friendship. We only live 2 or 3 miles from each other, but we don't see each other very often. But we call each other frequently. Our 2 sons are the same age, but are really different styles. One of the things that brings us together is our sexual misery: she divorced, 44 years old, and I widowed, 42 years old; even if we take care of our bodies, we have little success with men our age. And we're not yet ready to fuck with people aged 60 or over!

It didn't take more than a week for Laetitia to call me back!

"I am the happiest of women, my little Mélanie! Ethan was telling the truth: his friend Tristan has a real baseball bat between his legs..."

"Tell me... Give me details! I want to know everything!"

"On Saturdays late in the morning, Tristan used to join Ethan at our house for apnea exercises in the pool... I just put a little sleeping pill in Ethan's coffee when he got up around 10am, his morning wood unmodestly visible in his boxers: my little cutie quickly went back to bed; I had peace of mind to take care of Tristan!"

"Did he come?"

"Yes, as usual. Around 11am. I saw him take off his shorts to reveal his speedo and wait for Ethan by the pool... And I entered the scene! In a swimsuit but without the top, pretending to have heard a noise and asking "Ethan darling. Is it you? Where were you?" You should have seen his eyes!"

"At least the $5,000 you invested in your breasts is worth something!"

"The poor boy stammered incomprehensible sentences... I told him to calm down, that Ethan had told me he had to leave urgently, that he would probably come back quickly and that the swimming pool is his... Well, his and min, because I was getting ready to swim a little! If you had seen the storm going on in his tight speedo!"

"He had a hard-on?"

"The bulge was obscene: his cock was trying to escape from all sides! The poor guy was trying to readjust... But the business seemed really hopeless... So I took the next step!"

"Did you suck him?!"

"Yes, but not right away! I played with him a little by telling him that he had probably taken his little brother's speedo by mistake! He blushed: I thought it was cute... Then I pulled down the bottom of my swimsuit and told him that I preferred to swim naked and that, if he were a gentleman, he would join me in this nudity..."

"What did he do?"

"His cock having found its own exit route upwards, he just shrugged his shoulders and finally kicked out that ridiculous little speedo! And, when he stood up and said to me "Please excuse me, Madam" while trying to hide his big cock, I asked him to call me Laetitia and not to make any fuss. Since I naturally showed myself naked to him, he must do the same and I found what I was finally seeing very exciting!"

"Was it that big?!"

"Almost as big as my black dildo! His cock jutted straight out of his pubic hair, showing the sky. The large glans, completely freed from the foreskin, reached higher than his navel... I complimented him and asked him if I could come and take a closer look at this beautiful cock which I really wanted and which my pussy wanted to know better..."

"What happened then?!"

"It was he who took a few steps in my direction. His beautiful baton swayed in front of his abs; going from right to left with each step. A great show that made my pussy all wet! He kissed me, caressing my breasts. Meanwhile I gave a few large strokes on his throbbing cock, hot, hard and soft at the same time..."

"You know that your story makes me wet like never before: I'm going to go get my black dildo (the same as yours) in my room..."

"Don't go too hard because I still have things to tell you! I got on my knees in front of him and started sucking him. Thoroughly as I know how to do... But the poor guy is not used to it and, after barely 2 minutes, he sent so much cum on my face, hair, breasts that my husband gave me for a whole year! I told him he had real bull balls and that really turned me on!"

Laetitia told me in detail what happened next: Tristan with an uninterrupted erection; Tristan eating her pussy; Tristan who fucks her with all his passion and fills her pussy with another big dose of juice; Tristan who is still hard; Tristan who finally jerks off between her big tits and makes her drink a good mouthful of ball juice!

I climaxed especially thanks to her story and also a little thanks to my dildo. The carpet in my room still has traces of it!

The following week, still excited by her stories of young guys with big juicy cocks, I decided to take action too, knowing that Clément was spending the week with his grandparents. I went to the home improvement store and bought a pot of pottery clay. I diluted it a little with water, but not too much, and poured the mixture down my sink...

"Hello, Laetitia? It's Mélanie... I'm sorry to bother you a little late, but I have a favor to ask you. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a 3-day seminar and my sink is clogged... I don't want to leave it like that for my poor Clément; but I also don't want to be fooled by one of these dishonest plumbers who take advantage of the emergency... If Ethan agreed to come, I would reward him generously. Finally..."

"We just finished dinner. He is near me and has heard our discussion... He tells me that he will be at your house in 10-15 minutes. I'm sure he'll unclog all of this for you very easily!"

So I go and put on a slightly short pleated skirt, a bit in the high school style of the 60s and 70s, put on my stilettos and take off my panties.

When the doorbell rings, I open the door and have a little difficulty recognizing Ethan, "Wow! How you have grown, Ethan! You've become a tall, handsome young man... It's very kind of you to have agreed to come and unclog my pipes. Come see it all up close!"

"It's quite natural, Mélanie. Clement isn't there?"

"No, he's at his grandparents' house. Do you want to eat or drink something or do you want to take care of my pipes right now?"

"Work first! We'll see for fun later!" He says to me, blushing a little.

He runs water in the sink: nothing comes out. He tells me that he will have to dismantle the siphon. Soft as a worm, he slips under the sink. I approach under the pretext of lighting, taking care to remain standing: I know that he then has my blond-haired pussy in his sights.

Ingenuously, I ask him, "Do you see where the blockage is? Do you have the right tool to unclog all that?"

I see drops of sweat beading on his forehead: is it the stress of not being able to do it? Excessive heat in this small space? Or the sight of my pussy that I expose to him indecently?

Probably all three at once...

Smarter than I imagined, he says to me, "I see there's quite a bit of moisture in there. I think I have precisely the right tool on me to unclog all this!" When at the same moment, probably not concentrating enough on his work, the siphon comes loose and the clay flows on him: his clothes, his hair, his arms, his face are full of it...

He laughs like a kid his age. I give him a towel from the kitchen to wipe his face and arms and say, "These are the risks of the job! I think a good shower will do you good... I'll help you take off your clothes so we don't get this mud all over the house!"

"Thank you Mélanie. I'm sorry. I was thinking of something else..."

"Me too, by the way! Come on, raise your arms" And I take off his t-shirt stained with clay. He shows me his toned body: a well-shaped torso, broad shoulders, muscular arms, a well-shaped 6-pack with a few brown hairs sticking out densely from his shorts and rising, thinning, to his navel.

"As for the bottom, I'll take it off in the shower..."

"You really want to put dirt everywhere! And you know, at my age, you won't be the first man I see naked!" And without giving him time to respond I bend down, slip my fingers into the top of his shorts and deliberately pull down both the shorts and the boxers at the same time, even if they get kind of stuck on the way down...

I almost get his already fully erect cock in my face. He presents me with a large cylinder of flesh, very thick and which continues to grow and come to attention. The foreskin gradually lets his beautiful glans show itself.

"Wow, Ethan! You are clearly no longer the little boy I knew! You've become a real guy, with all the attributes that go with it!" I tell him, grabbing his big cock and giving it a few strokes. He smiles at me and lets himself be handled with obviously a lot of pleasure...

"You seem to like big cocks, too! As much as I have little success with girls my age, it's a festival for me in terms of the MILFs I meet thanks to my new job as a plumber!" He is laughing.

"With such a tool, I understand that you are successful with mature women who have dilated and burning pussies! Out of curiosity, your measurements?"

"A client recently measured me: 9'' in length and 6.5'' in girth! Plus, I feel like I'm growing every week down there!" He tells me proudly.

I get up and take his big cock in my hand, but this time to pull him towards the bathroom. He is forced to follow me, out of obligation.

I put him in the shower and tell him, "Be careful, no handjobs in the shower! I want you to save your juice for me!"

"Don't worry: I have balls that produce a lot!"

5 minutes later, I see him arrive in my room: he is drying his hair while walking, his big cock still at full stretch jutting from his dark pubic tuft. With each step, his large gun sways from right to left.

I am sitting completely naked on the edge of my bed. He moves like a feline. He drops the towel and comes directly to place his glans against my lips. I open them ajar. It pushes with all the enthusiasm of his youth and sinks a little, before emerging almost entirely, then returns a little deeper.

I feel that he has technique and know-how, even if he is still a little clumsy. But we are ready to forgive everything to a horny and well-hung young dude, right?

He withdraws completely, allowing me to say to him, "Your tool does me good: it comes out well wherever it goes! Go ahead, Ethan, fuck my mouth and empty your excess!"

I jerk off his beautiful sticky candy cane with my saliva and his precum. It makes him moan with pleasure. I stop before he sends his ball juice too quickly!

He resumes his back and forth in my mouth, sinking almost to the hilt. With all the power his well-muscled ass gives him, he picks up the pace. He begins to roar like a lion and with a cry withdraws his cock which begins to spit out real ropes of sperm which land on my face, my hair and my firm breasts.

I get up and kiss him to make him taste his own sperm. Then I pick up the towel he threw on the floor and wipe myself of the rest of his sticky spunk.

His cock is still stiff and throbbing. At this age, what energy they have!

"I really wish I could stuff your pussy, Mélanie! You see that my cock still wants it and I feel that my balls still have some reserve..."

"Asked in such a romantic way and to somehow do you a favor, I can't refuse!" I lie down on the bed, legs wide apart to show off my wet pussy...

"From your lustful gaze, I feel that your pussy really wants it!" He says to me, getting down on his knees so that his glans is placed between my vaginal lips.

His cock is as if sucked by my pussy: effortlessly, it fills it. His slow and powerful movements give me the impression of being pierced by his long, very thick thing. If he pushes further, he will reach my heart! He groans. Me too: it feels really good where it goes. I'm more vaginal than clitoral and his big rod sends me to 7th heaven!

I climax, releasing all my intimate juices on his young cock. He slides into me harder and harder, further and further and faster and faster until, with a wild growl, he pours another good ration of creamy jizz into my pussy. There's so much that it's dripping onto my bed, but I don't care because I'm satisfied.

"Thank you for unblocking my pipes!"

"The next time you feel like it, call me directly... Without having to block your sink first with clay!" He says to me with a wink.

"Come back whenever you like! But be discreet with your mother..."

"Next time, I'd like to introduce you to my best friend, Tristan. My mother finds him very charming: he tells me that she is addicted to his cock! He's like me, built a little large down there, and we're looking for a MILF capable of taking care of both our dicks at the same time. Are you up for it?!"

"I'm always ready to help 2 young jocks who want to honor me with the monsters they're desperately trying to hide in their speedos!"

At the idea of soon receiving a visit from these 2 young stallions, I was really excited. A little anxious though by the prospect of getting fucked by the monsters who serve as their penises. A little ashamed also to give myself to 2 young guys whose combined ages are lower than mine.

But, after all, why deprive yourself of having a good time with these guys with very full balls who are trying to empty them? Why also let these sex gods suffer that girls their age are afraid to let into their tight cunts and who risk scratching their cocks with their virgin teeth? I am finally just doing human charity!

We agreed with Ethan that he would come over on Friday evening to have a drink with his friend Tristan. Around 7pm.

At 6:59 pm, the doorbell rings and I go to open it: it's already them. They didn't waste a minute and must be eager for me to take care of them!

I shake Tristan's manly hand and prepare to do the same with Ethan; but he sticks to me, enters his tongue in my mouth, puts his hand on my buttocks, which makes me feel the contact of his already swollen cock. I have a feeling it's going to be a hot evening!

I regain my senses a little and suggest we sit in the living room for a drink.

When I come back, they are sitting on the sofa. They're already shirtless and the bulges in their shorts are more than obvious.

"Come and sit between us!" Ethan says to me, smiling and readjusting his shorts a little.

"You are right to have made yourself comfortable. It's so hot in here that I'm going to take off my blouse too!" Immediately putting my breasts in the open air, while sitting myself in between them.

Their eyes are fixed on my firm breasts; my eyes move from left to right to guess which one is better endowed. It must be a very small matter, because I really have an eye for this kind of thing!

"You can touch if you want!" I tell them, laughing. You don't have to tell them twice: immediately their hands each grab one of my breasts, caressing them, massaging them, their fingers pinching my hardened nipples, which makes me let out little moans.

Seeing their cocks waving in their shorts I say to them, "How about you free your cocks from these shorts that are much too tight for them?!"

Their hands leave my chest and they stand up to pull down their shorts and boxers: I find myself with in front of me 2 throbbing young cocks at full stretch, proudly aiming for the ceiling. Wow, that's a really great show they offer me!

"Do you think you're going to be able to take care of our 2 cocks at the same time?!" Ethan tells me by moving his pelvis, which makes his stiff cock sway.

In response, I take each cock in hand and begin to jerk them diligently. My wide movements make their foreskins release their big pink glans.

Their columns of flesh stand at attention, very rigid, hard as rock, showing the ceiling. They are both banana-shaped, which I imagine are juicy given the 2 beautiful kiwis associated with them. Ethan's cock is clearly the thickest. Tristan's is a little thinner (well, a little less thick, I should say!), but much longer: at least 1'' longer; It's starting to do a lot!

I see drops of precum coming from their piss holes and I feel that my handjob is starting to really heat up my young fuckers: I slow down the pace a little so that they don't squirt too soon...

Tristan takes the initiative to force my luscious lips with his hot cock: I let him enter with pleasure, playing with my tongue and my lips on his love stick. He sinks deeper and deeper, without being able to fit everything in. And yet I make an effort, but 10'' is still something, right?!

He goes almost all the way in and comes out of my mouth, with flexible and ample pelvic movements, my hands placed on his very round and slightly hairy buttocks. I let my fingers enter his crack and tickle his hole: he seems to like it.

"When there's room for one, there's room for 2, right?!" This is the question of Ethan who was left all alone, his dick in the air. He also wants to participate and brings his big dick to my mouth, making a place next to his friend's!

12