Insatiable MILF Tames Young Studs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It excites me terribly, but I must still admit that receiving these 2 good diameter cocks at the same time, there is actually a problem with space in my mouth! But, well we do what we can: I open my lips as far as possible and their glans rub against each other. These guys seem 100% straight to me, but isn't there a gay side to rubbing their cocks against each other so outrageously?!

Still, I quickly hear them emitting virile grunts and feel the pace of the assaults of their juvenile cocks accelerate. Warning signs of their very next explosion.

So, I am not surprised when they shoot, except for the amount of cum they pour into my mouth, on my face, in my hair... it really flows everywhere. Their sticky juice drips down to fall on my breasts. I lick my lips and clean their cocks diligently. They laugh and come to kiss me full on the mouth, tasting their own sperm.

After a quick shower, I wanted to finally have a drink. But they directed me towards my room, their young cocks once again stretched towards the ceiling and throbbing with excitement.

"Now that we have made some room in our balls, we will be able to calmly take care of your wet pussy!" Ethan talks to me like a whore and it excites me deeply.

"Come to my room and use my body however you want! Take me in every hole! Flood me with your juice!"

"We are here for that! You just have to ask!" Adds Tristan, who jerks his long cock while looking at me wildly with the piercing gaze of a horny animal.

During the next hour, we tested everything. My room smells of sex, of sperm; My bed is wet with our sweat and their jets of cum; my holes are enlarged and sore after the forceful passage of their big pricks.

What turned me on the most was when I was lying on my back, with Tristan underneath me, his long cock buried in my ass and Ethan fucking my pussy missionary. Feeling these 2 young cocks of large caliber, very hard, very hot, sinking in me with all the energy and the force of their youth... it made me cum several times. I also felt the pleasure that my 2 lovers felt in increasing my pleasure and preparing theirs by rubbing their pricks inside me and finally practically against each other!

"Damn, you rock as a MILF! But now I no longer have a drop of juice: my balls are empty!" Ethan is unhinibited and I find that cute.

"It's a shame because I would have liked to have more!"

"Me too, all my spunk stock is gone!" Tristan smiles, before adding, "But since you're very thirsty and you have 3 holes, we can come back next Friday accompanied by Adama - he's a black guy from my college and, according to what I see in the locker room, he also has quite a monster in his boxers..."

I confirm: Adama has nothing to envy of my 2 other lovers. At no level: cock size, endurance, cum ration, sexual appetite...

My Friday evenings are a treat: with my 3 well hung and juicy studs I am the happiest MILF!

But, not a word to Laetitia, please!

THANKS FOR READING!

12