Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Turning Point - From No Reciprocation Top to PnP Cum Dump
6.2k words
4.75
21k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Insatiable Cum Dump Slut Arrives in Phoenix Ch. 1.

Turning Point -- From No Reciprocation Top to PNP Cum Dump Power Bottom Part Two

The fist part of this story was published as Ch. 18 of my other series, Evolution of a Cum Slut. That series jumps around in my personal timeline and describes how I started my gay sex journey as a "straight" top who liked to get sucked off and fuck guys but didn't want to reciprocate and progressed to having been fucked a couple of times and eventually discovering that "partying and playing" (PnP) made me into an insatiable bottom who craved big hard cocks and wanted to be filled with as much cum as I could get.

I decided to publish the other chapters in this new series.

All sexual acts described in this story are between consenting adults over 18 years of age.

As I mentioned in Part One, after that one time I bought what turned out to be some shitty meth from people I met in a bar, I did not have any more experience with what I would later learn was called PnP, for "party and play" until I moved to Phoenix.

I moved from Tucson to Phoenix in 1999. I got a job first serving and then serving and bartending at a very busy restaurant in Paradise Valley. I lived in an apartment in Scottsdale.

I, of course, started exploring the venues for anonymous gay sex. I lived not far from Zorbas, an adult bookstore in Scottsdale. I went there and was very happy to find that it was very busy and that the staff was very much turning a blind eye to the fucking and sucking that was going on there.

I went there often. Without the influence of "party favors" like meth I was still a mostly no-reciprocation top, just looking to blow a load, preferably deep in someone's ass. It was easy to find willing takers at Zorbas.

The video arcade at Zorbas was a large square room. When you entered there was a row of booths down the right and left walls and a double row of booths in the center of the room. The booths were pretty big, and had padded benches to sit on. None of the booths had gloryholes, alas, but they did have small, square windows between the booths at crotch height. When adjoining booths were occupied and videos were playing, the glass in the "glory windows" went from opaque to clear and the guys in the booths could see each other.

The windows were great because they allowed guys to check each other out and get an idea of what each was looking for. You could invite a guy to come to your booth by signaling.

The video booths had a large selection of videos, gay and straight. At that time (1999), as far as I was aware, there were no "mainstream" porn producers making gay bareback videos. There was starting to be some straight "creampie" videos with internal cum shots in pussies and asses, and those were the ones I would usually watch. I hated watching porn with condoms and internal cum shots were much more of a turn on that the traditional pull out-and-shoot-cum finishes that were traditional in porn.

I would find a booth, start my video, and get my cock out. I am uncut, about 8" and fairly thick. I have been complimented on my cock by many guys. At that time I was 25, and I lifted weights regularly. I am 6', and at that time about 195#, with a strong, well-muscled physique and a 32" waist. I am blonde, with green eyes and I had a goatee. I also had both nipples pierced and my tongue pierced. I never had any problem finding guys who wanted to service me when I went out cruising. I was conventionally handsome and had also had sex with about 50 women by that time, in addition to the hundreds, maybe thousands of guys I had hooked up with.

By that point, I knew what I was looking for when I went out cruising. I wanted a guy who would deep throat me and then let me fuck him and cum inside him.

At that point, if you asked me I would have told you I was "straight". I did not have any sexual attraction to men outside of being turned on by certain sex acts. I did not check out men on the street. I didn't like to kiss men. kiss men. I didn't like to cuddle with men. But I knew that there were a bunch of gay men who loved to suck cock and who loved to get fucked. And I loved to help them out with that. And even though I was not romantically attracted to men, there was a lot of things I like about having sex with men.

Anonymous sex with strangers for pure recreation was a huge turn on. It was also a huge turn on that I could find men that loved cock so much they would suck me and let me fuck their asses and then thank me afterwards. I loved how slutty men could be.

Since I wasn't physically attracted to men, when I hooked up I prioritized guys who had a good, safe vibe, had good hygiene, and who were ok with the fact that I didn't want to reciprocate by sucking them off or letting them fuck me. I didn't want to be a selfish asshole and leave a guy hanging, so I looked for guys who wanted to take my load and continue on without having an orgasm themselves. I left the guys who wanted reciprocation to find guys who wanted that too.

I got sucked by and fucked many men in Zorbas over my first months in Phoenix. As always, I was interested and sometimes surprised at how many straight acting guys loved to suck cock and get fucked. Many a married man has swallowed my cock to the hilt and then presented his ass for me to fuck.

Bareback sex was definitely common, even with the married guys. Most would ask if I was "clean" and I would tell them I was. They were eager and ready to lube up my cock and their assholes and let me fuck them without more discussion than that. It was very rare that I was asked to pull out before I shot my load. I would warn a guy when I was about to cum. I definitely didn't want to pull out to cum, but I also didn't want to cum in someone who wasn't ok with it. Sometimes a guy would ask me to pull out and finish in their mouth. That was also very slutty and hot. I deposited my cum in 5 -- 10 men a week during that time.

During one whispered conversation in a booth after I fucked a guy and shot my load in his ass, he asked me if I had ever been to the bathhouses in Phoenix. I said no. He told me I should check them out because as a good looking, well hung top, I would be very popular there.

I decided to take his advice. I looked up gay bathhouses in Phoenix online and there were two: Flex and The Chute. I went to Flex first but started going to both of them. Overall, The Chute was my favorite. It was closer to my house and I always found what I was looking for. There I would walk around naked, with only a towel, and let various guys suck my cock and ride my cock until I was ready to cum. If I was especially horny I would stay until I could cum again.

One night at the Chute I met a guy in one of the video rooms. He sucked my cock in the video room for a while and then invited me back to his room. He was older than me, probably late 30s. He looked a bit like the musician Yanni. He had dark hair, dark eyes and a thick mustache. He was shorter than me, probably about 5'9". He had very little body hair.

The regular rooms at The Chhute were about the size of a decent walk in closet, with a "bed" that was a platform along one wall topped by a narrow mattress with a industrial type fitted sheet on the mattress. My new friend introduced himself as Henry. I gave him my "cruising name" -- Jack.

He sucked my cock for a while. He was a skilled cocksucker. He quickly had me fully erect and he could swallow my cock to the base effortlessly.

"Do you like to fuck". I told him I loved to fuck. No mention of condoms from either of us. He produced some poppers and a pill bottle like a prescription would come in from a bag. He showed me that he had some Vaseline in the bottle. I had never fucked using Vaseline as lube at that that time, but was up for whatever. He smeared some on my cock and on his asshole. He knelt o the edge of the bed and I stood behind him and lined up my cock.

He sniffed his poppers as I pushed my bare cock into him. He offered me some but I declined. He was obviously an experienced bottom. And he had probably already been fucked that night. I was able to get balls deep in him with a couple of strokes. I wasn't in a hurry to cum, so I fucked him with slow steady strokes. That rhythm let me enjoy the feeling of having my cock in a tight and welcoming ass without being in danger of passing the point of no return. In the dim light of the room I could see that he had a hairless asshole and cock and balls. I enjoyed the sight of my thick cock being gripped by his ass.

After a while he asked if it was ok to take a break. I said I was in no hurry. We sat and both smoked cigarettes. He asked me if I liked to suck cock or get fucked. I told him that I mostly topped and looked for guys who were ok with me not reciprocating. I did tell him that I did suck cock occasionally and had been fucked before.

"Do you party?" I was instantly intrigued. I told him that I had partied in the past but it had been a while. He said he had some "party favors" if I wanted to have some. Feeling deeply uncool, I asked him what he was talking about.

"Crystal. Have you done crystal before?" I told him I had done meth a couple of times, but the stuff I had was more like a dirty white powder.

"That was shitty stuff. I've got great stuff. Want some?" I said I'd love to try it.

He produced a glass bong from his bag. I was no stranger to bongs -- I had been smoking week daily for years. But this one, instead of the type of bowl that would hold weed, had the glass orb with a small opening that I recognized from a meth pipe. He produced a tiny baggie and showed it to me. It contained what looked like translucent shards of broken glass. He used a piece of a straw to fish some out and put them in the bowl of the bong.

Then he used a lighter to melt the stuff in the bowl. As it melted it turned to smoke. He took a deep hit off the bong and held it, then motioned for me to kiss him. He exhaled the vapor into my mouth for me to inhale. I held it and exhaled. Even with the second-hand hit, I could feel the effects immediately. I was filled with energy and euphoria. He gave me my own hit off the bong and I shared it with him. We alternated taking the hit and sharing the hit. Soon I was very, very high. WAY higher than I had ever gotten with the stuff I had in Tucson.

He asked me if I wanted more head. I lay back on the bed and he started sucking my cock again. But this time, nothing happened. My cock stayed soft. More than soft, it was almost shrunken, like I had just got out of a cold bath. He tried for a while and then stopped.

"I don't know what happened. I usually never have a problem getting hard."

"Don't worry. It happens to lots of guys. People call it Tina dick."

"Tiny dick?"

"No. Tina, like short for Christina. It's a nickname for meth."

I realized that, like the time I was using meth in Tucson, I found myself craving cock and wanting to be slutty and please a man, I was hungry for cock again. Only this time, like the rest of the high, it was MUCH, MUCH stronger than what I had experienced before. Even though my cock was soft and useless, I was VERY horny.

"Can I suck you?" He sat on the edge of the bed and I knelt between his legs. He was cut, and completely shaved. He wasn't hard, but his cock had some heft to it. It was awake. Not like mine, my cock was in hibernation. I took him in my mouth. I thought about what men did that felt good to me when I got sucked. I ran my tongue along the underside of his cock. He said that felt good. I teased the head of his cock with my tongue and he liked that too.

He offered me the poppers again, and this time I took them eagerly. I took a couple of deep sniffs in both nostrils and handed them back. As the rush from the poppers hit, I sucked his cock entirely into my mouth. He was growing and getting hard. The head of his cock reached to the back of my throat. I bobbed up and down on his cock, feeling him get thicker and harder and longer. Now his cock was too long to take fully in my mouth without hitting the back of my throat. But I wanted to swallow all of him.

"Have more poppers. It makes it easier". It was like he was reading my mind. I had more poppers and then pushed my mouth down on his cock. I didn't stop when he hit the back of my throat, and the head of his cock pushed past my tonsils. he triggered my gag reflex, but I fought it off and managed to take his full cock in my throat. My lips were locked around the base of his shaft, and my nose was touching his pelvis above the base of his cock. I held it there until I had to come up for air.

"That feels great." I told him that I had never been able to deep throat a guy before. His cock was probably just under 7", not super thick, but definitely not thin. It was nicely proportioned with a nice head.

"Tina makes it much easier. Think you might want to get fucked?" Again, he was reading my mind. I told him I would love to feel his cock inside me.

"Lets get you ready then." He went back into his bag and produced a short length of rubber hose with a fitting on one end and a douche attachment on the other. I asked him what that was for. He said we were going to get me cleaned out. He talked me through what I needed to do to use the hose with the showers at the club and clean myself out. He told me he would be waiting for me when I got back.

I got cleaned out. I was very spun and it was a turn on to be methodically preparing my ass to get fucked.

I went back to Henry's room. He offered more party favors and soon I was flying even higher than before. If I was hungry for cock back in Tucson when I had done that inferior meth, I was now ravenous for cock. Henry told me to get up on the bed on my hands and knees. I was happy to present my ass to him. He bent over and started licking my asshole. It felt amazing.

Even when I was a "no-reciprocation" top, I had learned that I loved having my ass eaten. It always felt amazing, but this was next level. The party favors had me so completely focused on my asshole that the pleasure of his strong, wet, probing tongue was almost overwhelming.

"That feels so good. I can't wait to feel your cock inside me." He told me he had one more thing to show me. From his bag he produced a penis pump. I had seen them advertised in porn magazine, but I didn't know if they worked or not. He showed me how he pressed the rubber seal at the end of the cylinder down on the base of his cock and balls so it created a seal. Then he started squeezing the pump bulb to create a vacuum. Almost instantly, his cock started getting longer and harder than it had been before. Now he was probably 8" and thicker than before. He released the seal and snapped his silicone cock ring back into place. Then he put some Vaseline on my asshole and inside my asshole with his fingers and smeared the head of his cock with it. He handed me the poppers. I took my sniffs and got ready to be fucked.

Without even thinking about it I was presenting my ass to get fucked bareback. Not only did I not even consider asking to use a condom, I found the fact that he was going to fuck me raw to be a huge turn on.

The feeling of the head of his cock on my asshole was amazing. It was firm, but with a bit of yield to it. He expertly lined himself up with my hole and started to push in. On the first push, he put the whole head in and then gave me a minute to adjust. On the second push, he told me that this is where it might hurt a bit. As his cock sunk into me it felt great until suddenly there was a sharp pain deep in my ass. He stopped again to let me adjust. He told me that there was a second sphincter inside, and pushing past that is what made the pain. He told me to have some more poppers and that once he was past that it should feel great again.

He was right. He steadily pushed in. The Tina and the poppers helped me be able to open up my ass and let him in. The pain went away and then he was all the way in. I reached back to feel the junction between his thick hard cock and my asshole. His pubic bone was up against my hole.

He started to fuck me, withdrawing until just the head of his cock was inside me, and then pushing all the way back in in smooth strokes. The Vaseline was a different feel than other lubes I had used before. It wasn't gooey or slippery like the water-based lubes were. But it did smooth the way and let his cock slide smoothly in and out of my ass.

I was humming and groaning with pleasure. I told him I had never felt anything so good in my life. He fucked me for a good while. I was ass-up, chest down on the edge of the bed. I was reaching behind me to pull my cheeks apart so that he could get further inside me. I loved the feeling of his balls slapping against mine on the down-strokes. I was lost in the feelings of being fucked. I was aware only of his cock inside me and how great it felt.

He told me he had another position to try. There was a chair in the room. It was a sturdy metal chair. He wedged it between the bed platform and the wall. In the narrow space, the back of the chair was supported by the bed platform and the back legs of the chair were against the wall, so the chair was in a secure position tilted back about 45 degrees. Henry told me to climb on the chair and he stood between the legs of the chair. The result was me laying back, with my ass propped up level with his groin. We got arranged and he slid his cock back into me. He told me it was his make-shift fuck sling. I didn't know what he meant about a "sling" at that time, but as I have already written about in chapters in my other series, I would find out in the near future.

As he was fucking me he asked if I wanted to open the door, and see if anyone wanted to watch, and maybe even take part. I was spun up and burning with lust for cock. I told him go ahead.

It was probably about 1 am at this point, on a Friday night, and there was a good crowd at The Chute. Guys were milling about in the hallway outside the room. When Henry opened up the door, they started to stop and watch me getting fucked.

In the past I had been watched as I got sucked off in adult book store booths, and watched as I fucked guys through the booth windows at Zorbas. But for something like getting fucked myself, I would have ordinarily been super shy about being watched. But the Tina and the poppers blew those inhibitions to shreds. Being watched was a huge turn on. I suddenly found that I had an exhibitionist streak. I played to the audience.

"Fuuuuck. Your cock feels amazing. I feel like I can't get enough of it." Harry played to the audience too.

"Your ass is so tight. I can't believe you usually only top. This ass was made for cock."

Henry was standing pretty close to the open door as he fucked me. One of the guys was in front, had his cock out (he had been wearing a towel around his waist, but it was now thrown over his shoulder. He was white, maybe 45-50, and his cock was thick and uncut. He had what looked like a metal cock ring on.

Henry bent down to whisper in my ear. "This guy wants to know if he can fuck you." I was riding the wave of cock lust, Tina, and poppers.

I made eye contact with the guy. "Come on in." He and Henry traded places. Henry offered him the Vaseline and he put some on his cock.

Again, no mention of using a condom whatsoever.

Again, the thrilling sensation of the warm, firm head of a complete stranger's cock pressed against my asshole. The party favors made me yearn to be a degenerate slut, and this was very slutty indeed. I had been getting fucked, with an audience, and how this guy had his bare cock sliding up my ass. And Henry and multiple other guys were watching it happen.

"Oh man. That is a nice thick cock. It feels SOOO good. How big is it?" He smiled. I think he was amused by my spun out size queen self (I didn't know it at that time, but my PnP slutty self would be a total size queen).

12