Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About 8" on a good day."

"I hope this is a great day then." The guy fucking me and a couple of guys in the audience laughed at that one.

He was fucking me with long, deep strokes. Occasionally he would push every millimeter of his cock inside me and then flex his cock. I would answer with a friendly squeeze with my asshole. We were passing a bottle of poppers back and forth. Henry was standing next to the guy fucking me. They whispered back and forth. Henry leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"He wants to know if he can breed you."

"You mean cum inside me?"

"Yes."

I made eye contact with the guy with his cock buried inside me and said the sluttiest thing I had ever said to that point in my life. "Do you want to cum in my ass?"

"I'm going to cum. Do you want my cum?"

"Fuck yes. Shoot it inside me. I want to feel your cum inside my ass."

A few more short strokes and he groaned, balls deep in me. I could feel his cock twitching and pulsing inside me. A gooey slippery feeling started deep inside me where the head of his cock was lodged in my guts and then spread along the length of his cock as he fucked his load into me. As the spasms in his cock stopped he stayed still inside me until his cock started to soften.

Then I said the new sluttiest thing I had ever said. "Let me clean you off. He brought his cock to my mouth and I licked and sucked his cum off of the cock that had just been in my ass.

And then Henry did the sluttiest thing that had ever been done to me. He knelt between my legs and started licking and sucking the guy's cum out of my ass.

We had an audience watching that too. Henry came up and whispered in my ear.

"More?" I could smell cum on his breath. This was so raunchy. I was in slut heaven.

"Maybe one more and then..." I didn't want to be greedy and ask for more party favors.

"One more and then a time out to recharge?" Again we were on the same wavelength.

"Yes please."

I looked at the guys in the door way.

"Who wants to be next?"

"I'll take some of that fine ass." The voice came from a middle aged black guy. He looked like he used to be in great shape when he was younger, but now had gone to seed. He had a gut, but still had broad shoulders and muscular legs. He opened his towel to reveal a cut cock that was already at half-mast. He asked me to suck him first to get him hard. I motioned for him to come stand where I could reach his cock from my reclined position in the chair.

I took his cock in my mouth and started working it to get him hard. I remembered how well the vacuum pump had worked on Henry's cock and I tried to recreate that effect by sealing my lips around the base of his cock and creating a vacuum in my mouth to draw the blood into his cock and get it hard. It seemed to work. Soon he was too large to just fit in my mouth. He had a large purple-black head and a thick shaft. I was eager to see how bit it would get.

Henry came over to whisper min my ear again. He indicated a guy standing in the door.

"That guy has to leave, but he needs to cum first. He says if he can go now, he can cum quick if you are into that."

Again, I found myself saying the (new) sluttiest thing I had ever said.

"Tell him to come put it in and give me his cum."

I motioned to the guy I was sucking.

"Will you be offended if I let this guy go real quick while I suck you?"

"Will you let me fuck you long and deep and take my load too?"

"I promise."

"Then I don't mind sharing."

The guy who was in a hurry was between my legs. He was a white guy, probably in his early to mid 20s. He had a slender build. I looked at his cock. It was pretty average size, but with a nice head and decent girth. I would guess about 6". He was very hard, so that was hot.

By this time no further lubrication was needed to let him inside my ass. I had cum and Vasoline in their already. He lined himself up and slid home in one push. I gave him a squeeze with my ass muscles. He groaned.

"I'm going to cum soon. I was already close for a while."

"Don't hold back. Give it to me." He was fucking me with short, fast, urgent strokes. He was quiet as he came. He just plunged deep and sighed. He stayed in me until he finished pumping the cum up my ass and then he withdrew.

"Thank you. That was so hot."

"Thank you." Was it super slutty to be proud that a guy wanted to flood my guts with his load before he went home? Probably. I loved it.

Now the black stud was ready to fuck. He told me to get on my knees on the bed. I was eager to comply.

"Do you want this cock?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"Please put that amazing cock in me. Please fuck me." Was that a new sluttiest thing I ever said? Probably not a new best ever, but it was up there.

By the time I got on the bed, I had sucked him to about 80% hardness. I thought it might get harder but it was definitely hard enough to get inside my ass.

"How big is it?"

"Probably about nine inches, maybe more."

"OMG. That might be my biggest so far."

How many guys have fucked you tonight? I was pretty spun out and was trying to remember. Luckily Henry was there with the facts.

"I fucked him, but didn't cum. Two guys bred him before you."

"Wow you are a slutty one aren't you?"

While we were talking, he was rubbing his cock on my hole, pushing against it with the head, but not really going inside yet.

"You are teasing me and it feels amazing, but please give me your cock."

"Since you asked so nicely..."

Ooooffff. He pushed the head and some of the shaft inside me. That cock was BIG. Even after having three other guys inside me back to back, he was ploughing new ground. The first guy who came in me was thick, but this guy was THICK. I took a snort of the poppers and focused on relaxing my ass and opening up for him.

"That's right. Welcome me in." He could obviously feel what I was trying to do. More of his amazing cock went inside me.

"Holy fuck. Your cock is amazing."

"There is still more to go."

I reached back to feel his cock as it entered me. There were still a couple of inches to go.

"Put it all the way in."

He bottomed out in me and I could feel him flexing his cock. I told him I could feel him flexing inside me. I squeezed him back.

He started fucking me. At first he would pull out until just the head was inside and then slowly push back inside until his whole cock was inside me. Then he would pull all the way out and slap my asshole with the head of his cock a couple of times and then slide back inside me until his balls were resting on mine. Eventually he started to pick up the pace. He was a fuck machine. He kept up a steady pace of long, strong strokes.

"I just got here. Usually I like to fuck a bunch of guys before I cum." Oh NO! I wanted his cum. I tried to think of how I could get him to breed me rather than saving his load for later.

"If I told you my birthday would you give me your load?" Maybe a new sluttiest ever?

"Is it your birthday?"

"No. But I really want you to cum in me. I just took the first ever load in my life earlier tonight. If you would cum in me it will make this night something I'll never forget" It wasn't quite true that this was my first time taking cum in my ass, but telling him that it was the second time I got inseminated wouldn't have the same ring.

Now the stud stopped fucking me, cock still buried in my ass. He leaned close to Henry, who was sitting next to us on the bed.

"You guys partying?" He whispered so that he couldn't be overheard by our audience.

Henry started to say something, but I cut him off.

"You're not a cop are you." I think he might have thought I was serious for a second until I looked over my shoulder and winked at him. He laughed.

"If you give me a few hits, I'll shoot a big load in your ass." I looked at Henry.

Henry went and closed the door. There were still two guys watching. He told them we were taking a break but would still be around later.

Out came the bong. Now there were three of us that were taking turns hitting the bong and sharing the smoke between ourselves.

"Good shit." My nameless fuck master was impressed. "Good dope gets me so hard." He was right. His cock was huge and hard and the veins were prominent.

"Do you cum a lot." He said he did, especially when he hadn't cum for a while. I asked how long it had been since he came.

"Five or six days. I don't jerk off. I only cum in a mouth or an ass."

I must have looked super eager. He asked if I was ready to get filled with his seed.

I got back on my knees on the edge of the bed. Once again I had this gigantic porn-quality cock buried in me. My top was true to his word. He got down to the business of fucking without playing around. He fucked me hard and fast and told me he was ready to cum. I took a big hit of poppers an begged him to fill my ass with his cum.

I could feel his cock swell in my ass as his orgasm started. I reached back to feel his cock in my ass. I could feel the pulses along the bottom of his shaft. SPURT SPURT SPURT, three quick jets of cum inside me. Then more, but slower, a few more distinct pulses. then he stayed in me. I imagined more cum oozing out of his cock inside my ass. Even though my asshole was stretched tight around the base of his cock, I could feel some cum oozing down my balls. I guess there wasn't any room for it to go anywhere else.

Finally he pulled his cock slowly out of my ass. I spun around to take it into my mouth to clean him off.

Our new friend thanked me for a good time and Henry for the party favors and left. Henny closed the door behind him.

"That was amazing. I can't believe what a slut I am being." I was trying not to babble, but probably not succeeding.

I asked Henry if he could hook me up if I wanted to buy some Tina. He told me that his time at the baths would be up in a couple of hours and then he was going to head home. He said that his connect got made if he called him before mid-morning but I was welcome to come home with him and hang out and we could call his guy in the morning.

I figured out that my time would be up about the same time as his. I told him I would love to come hang out after. Henry asked me how much I was interested in getting. I told him I was a complete noob and that I didn't know prices or anything else. He gave me a brief rundown on how dope was sold and usual prices. I had put my wallet in the safe up front but I knew that I had about $300 in cash with me. I told him I wanted to get about $200 worth, or whatever amount was close to that price.

Henry seemed to be excited by the amount I wanted to purchase. He told me he had been going save what he had left but that he would share it with me if I would pay him back when we got hooked up later. I said that sounded like a great plan. He asked if I wanted some more. I said yes. He said that he was fine for now but he loaded me a bowl and I smoked it.

Newly spun up and already horny again, I asked him if he wanted to open the door or go take a walk around to see what was going on. He said that he was going to chill for a while but I should go out and have fun and then come back in time for us to leave.

TO BE CONTINUED

12