Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
PnP power bottom harvests cock at gay baths.
7.3k words
4.73
4.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sex is between consenting adults 18 or older.

Finally, my shift was almost over. It was Saturday night, and I was waiting for my last table to leave so I could cash out and leave. The shift had gone very well, considering that I hadn't slept at all the night before. I had been up all night getting fucked by every hard and willing cock I could find at the Chute. And I was planning on doing it again tonight.

Of course, I could not have stayed awake that long and still been able to work without some chemical assistance. I had been partaking of some of the very potent meth available in Phoenix during that time. As I describe in earlier chapters, the meth made me crave cock and fueled my slutty pursuit to find as many guys as possible to fuck me.

As I ran around fetching drinks and food and chatting up my customers, I thought about why being slutty turned me on so much. I was no stranger of being an object of desire for men. I was fortunate to be a conventionally attractive guy. I was 6' and 190# with a 32" waist. I lifted weights regularly and had a muscular build. I got frequent compliments on my green eyes. I kept my dirty blonde hair short and had a goatee. I had pierced nipples with blue titanium hoops and my tongue was pierced.

Before I became a PnP cum slut bottom, I had had been having sex with men since my freshman year in college. I had usually been a "straight" no-reciprocation top type, looking for guys who would suck me off and let me fuck them without expecting me to suck them or get fucked in return. When I wasn't partying with meth my uncut cock was 8" and the men I hooked up with loved deep-throating me and having me fuck them. Although I started out playing safe, I had discovered the pleasure of fucking a willing ass bareback long ago and I loved shooting a load of cum inside a horny bottom.

The first time I got spun I was seized with an overwhelming craving for cock and cum. The meth made me switch roles completely. Now I was constantly thinking about big, hard cocks. I loved sucking men to get them hard and then bending over and presenting my willing asshole for them to fuck. I got a huge thrill from having men cum in my ass.

As young, attractive guy with a nice cock, I had definitely been an object of desire for the men I hooked up with. And that was flattering. But some how being desired by the horny men who fucked me was more thrilling and more erotic. I don't know why it was different to be desired as a bottom instead of a top, but it was.

Earlier in my gay sex journey, I looked for guys that didn't expect or want reciprocation. Once I because aware that there were cocksuckers who would happily swallow a load without ever wanting me to touch their cock and guys who would let me cum in their ass and then pull up their pants, thank me and walk away, I looked for those guys.

Now I was the guy looking for the no-reciprocation tops. Because Tina rendered my cock useless I just wanted to pleasure their cocks. I didn't want anything in return. And that was what made it so incredibly slutty and taboo and thrilling. Especially since I had once been the "straight" guy getting my cock wet and now I loved finding those guys and milking their load out of them.

I was also a total size queen. I chose my partners based on their cocks, not their looks or their bodies. I think part of that was that I wasn't romantically attracted to men. Early on I identified as a straight man who happened to have sex with men for fun and convenience. Then meth turned me into a cock hungry slut. At that point I felt like must be bisexual (its hard to continue to claim to be straight when you have been begging guys to fill your ass with cum), but it was really the cock that I was chasing. I would take a hung guy with a plain face and an unremarkable body over a handsome guy with a smaller cock any day.

There was something very primal and addictive about bring sexual pleasure to a horny guy with a big cock. Part of it was the complete role reversal. I had been a no-reciprocation type top. I didn't want to suck cock in return. I didn't like to make out with guys. When I started out, I just wanted my cock sucked and to fuck a hot and willing hole and to cum and go.

I was also very turned on by the power of being an attractive slut. Apparently, I was already getting a reputation at the gay bathhouse The Chute as the hot guy who took on any and all horny tops. It was intoxicating to be able to give myself to a horny guy and drive him wild with lust and then let him drain his balls in my ass.

I also got a taboo thrill from the double life of being a closeted bareback slut. I was at work with the remnants of cum from a bunch of guys in my ass. I was going to go out and find a bunch more to fuck me and it was my dirty secret. That was hot.

I was going out for more PnP (party and play) after work. If all went according to plan, I would have a buddy to hang out with. Before work I had connected with a ... "purveyor of unlicensed pharmaceuticals" who was a friend of a friend. We had hit it off and planned to go out after I finished work and go to the gay bathhouse.

I clocked out and went to call my friend from a pay phone (this was 1999-2000 and I didn't have a mobile at that time). I crossed my fingers that he still wanted to hook up. Fortunately, he seemed as excited about it as I was and told me that he would come pick me up.

I short time later Daniel pulled up and I hopped in his car. I had finished my shift earlier than usually would have on a Saturday -- it was about 11:00 when Daniel picked me up. As we drove, he asked me what I wanted to do that night. I told him that I was horny as hell and just wanted to party and look for cock. He said that he had some ideas for us. But first, he suggested that we stop by his place. He said I could take a shower and get cleaned out if I wanted. I thought that was a great idea.

Daniel lived alone in a nice apartment. We went in and he offered me a drink. I accepted a Gatorade. Meth completely eliminated my appetite for food, but I was thirsty and wanted to stay hydrated.

Daniel got out a very nice glass bong, a torch, and a baggie of meth. He told me to check it out. The crystals were huge and translucent. He said that he had a new supplier who produced the best stuff he ever had. He filled it with fresh water and loaded a large bowl full of shards. We took turns taking deep hits and sharing the potent vapor back and forth as we kissed. Daniel had porn playing on his big screen TV. It was bareback porn. Daniel said that it was about a cum dump bottom who was trying to collect 50 loads in a weekend. It was very hot. The guy was getting fucked in cheap hotel rooms, in adult bookstore video booths, and in outdoor cruisy venues.

Daniel said I could take a shower and get cleaned out. He had a hand-held shower attachment in his bathroom, and he showed me how I could take the shower head off the hose and attach my clean out hose instead. I made sure that I was squeaky clean inside and out. This time I had remembered to bring deodorant and my toothbrush, so I was nice and fresh when I was done. I went out to find Daniel.

He was working at his coffee table in the living room. He showed that he had a baggie of empty gel caps. He said that he was going to make some meth "pills" that we could take if we were somewhere we needed to be discrete. He also had a bunch of baby syringes and he had loaded them up with shards as well. He had a little squeezed bottle of what he said was distilled water. All that had to be done was add some water in the syringes and we had booty bumps ready to go. He also had a travel bag with pipes and a torch.

I asked Daniel what was on the agenda. He asked me if I wanted to go to the Chute or if I wanted to go to Flex. He said that Flex would probably be super busy on a Saturday night. I said that wherever I could find a bunch of guys with big cocks to fuck me was where I wanted to be. Daniel said we should go to Flex. He said that he had some customers that would probably be there and that we could party with them.

I had been to Flex a couple of times, when I was only looking to fuck and seed a willing ass. I had tended to prefer The Chute, but Daniel told me that we would have fun at Flex tonight. As we drove there, he told me that the crowd at Flex was more geared towards "pretty boys" and kind of more upscale. He said that there was kind of a cliquey vibe sometimes and that guys that weren't as conventionally "hot" could tend to be ignored. But, he said, it was the place that guys from out of town would go to. In part, because it was a chain, with locations in other cities and had good online advertising. He said that, since we were in the height of the tourist season for Phoenix, there should be a lot out of town visitors in addition to the usual local crowd.

Daniel said that there would probably be other hot bottoms who were partying and wanting to get fucked. I realized that with the PnP scene being apparently prevalent in the gay casual sex community, I would not be the only not young guy who got high and decided he wanted to be fucked over and over again. I joked about having to up my game if there was going to be that much competition. He said that I should do fine.

"From what you tell me and from what I've heard from my friends you have a very strong sexual charisma. You don't have any of the bitchiness that hot bottoms often have. There will be hot guys there who want to get fucked, but they also tend to think their ass is gold and that it should only be giving to the most deserving tops. They are like, invested in only being fucked by hot guys, like that makes them special. You have a much different energy and I think that you will be very popular." I told him that I hoped that he was right.

We arrived and got checked in. Daniel said that we could rent a small room and a locker or if we got a big room it would have its own locker and we could share the room. We chose the big room. It was about 12:30 AM when we checked in.

When we got there, I was happy to see that the big room had a big screen TV with porn playing. I had a channel selection button like the screens in the booths at Zorbas. It also had a bathroom and a queen size bed.

We got naked and stowed our clothes in the locker. Daniel got out a pipe and loaded it up and the little package of per-prepared booty bumps. He put a booty bump in for me and I put one in for him. We smoked a bunch as well. Pretty soon I was flying high.

Daniel opened the door to the room. I started cycling through the channels on the TV and was very happy to find multiple bareback videos. There were a few vintage per-condom videos and a couple of new bareback videos. I found a modern video with a guy in a sling getting gang-banged by a bunch of tops with huge cocks. I told Daniel I wished I could be that guy.

"There is a sling room at The Chute. We could get that some time." I told him that we should absolutely do that.

Daniel said that people tended to kind of keep track of who was checking in and that we should go "do a circuit" and then come back to our room and see who might follow us. Our room keys were attached to elastic bands so they could be worn on the wrist or arm. Daniel told me that bottoms wore them on their right side, tops on the left. He said that not everyone knew the code, but I should wear mine on the right. I was happy to have learned something new.

I followed Daniel and he gave me a tour of the club. The part of the building we were in had the "big" rooms off to one side and windows on the other side that looked out onto an outdoor pool. The pool was in a courtyard, surrounded on all sides by the building. This was sometime in late January, so it was too cold (even in Phoenix) to swim. Daniel said the pool was fun in the warmer weather.

After the hall with the big room there was a large area with the "small rooms". We walked around and I could see that there were rooms off to both sides. Daniel said that the corridor made a rectangle and came back to the same place. We walked around. Some of the doors of the small rooms were open and we paused to look in the open doors as we passed.

There was also a glory hole maze, and we walked through there. It wasn't too busy at that time.

There was another room with padded fuck benches, similar to the one at The Chute.

Daniel said there was also a dark room and showed me a closed door off to the side of the fuck bench room. I said all the rooms were pretty dark.

"The dark room is pitch black. No light whatsoever. It can be fun but its not for everyone. I resolved that I would definitely check it out.

There was also a weight room that nobody was using. Then, back near the main entrance and inside lobby, was the locker room. It was larger than the Chute, with multiple rows of lockers and changing benches. Daniel showed me the showers. There was also a door that led to an indoor hot tub and a steam room. Daniel said that the steam room could be fun. I told him that I hated steam rooms and saunas because I got too hot and felt claustrophobic.

As we walked we Daniel saw a few guys that he knew and we stopped to say hi and chat for a minute. He said that I was a new friend of his who usually went to The Chute, and he wanted to show me how much fun Flex could be. He told them what room we were in and said that we were taking a tour and would be back in the room in a bit.

I was also making eye contact with guys and making it obvious that I was trying to check out their packages. At The Chute I had developed the habit of walking around with my towel thrown over my shoulder rather than wrapped around my waist. It let me show off my ass. And, for those in the know, it let me "show off" that I had Tina dick. For tops who knew what was up, it was another signal that I was a bottom looking for cock.

We made our way back to our room and left the door open. Daniel saw that he had a few voice mails and was checking those. I had brought my dildo and got that out. Daniel and I already had our lube bottles and poppers on the nightstand by the bed. The dildo was 9", thick, and realistic. It was shaped and colored like a thick cock, with balls as part of the flared base.

I asked Daniel if I should warm up with the toy. He gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up.

The porn video was now showing a guy getting fucked through a glory hole in a booth at an adult bookstore. I had seen other similar scenes where it was obvious that the "booth" was a set somewhere, not in a real store. This was in a real bookstore. The bottom when back and forth in between booths as the camera followed him.

I lubed up the dildo and my asshole and got my poppers. I worked the silicone cock up my ass and took some hits of poppers to help me open up my ass. The stuff we smoked, and the booty bump had me flying and I couldn't wait to get a real cock in my ass. I wouldn't have long to wait.

Two of the guys that Daniel had introduced me to during our "tour" showed up and Daniel invited them inside. Rod was a light-skinned black man with a shaved head. Phil was a white guy. Daniel asked them if it was getting busier. Phil said it was definitely getting busier. He had been to the desk at the inside lobby to get some sodas and he said there was a line in the outside lobby to get checked in. He also heard the staff say that there were only a few rooms still available and then it would be lockers only. This put a big smile on my face.

Daniel told Rod and Phil that I was as slutty of a bottom as he had ever met.

"Tell them how many loads you took last weekend."

"About twenty in my ass and I swallowed about ten more." They were impressed.

"All at The Chute?" Phil asked.

"Mostly, but some at Zorbas too." Phil said that if I liked Zorbas there was a bookstore near downtown Phoenix that I should also check out. He said that had a bunch of booths and two theaters (one with straight porn, one with gay). He said that it was pretty crazy there and if I liked the "straight" guy crowd, I would probably like it there.

"Lots of horny construction worker and day laborer types too, if you are into that." Rod added. I said that I was a terrible size queen and a total slut and that sounded very hot.

"If a guy has a big cock and wants to fuck, I don't discriminate." Rod and Phil and Daniel exchanged glances. Being high and uninhibited, I asked what the glances were about.

"You are going to be popular tonight." Rod said. Phil said that he had some of the more notorious PnP bottoms here tonight. And some guys who think that they are entitled to their pick of men to fuck might be annoyed to have the competition.

"Quentin is here. So is Alan. But you know them. They are almost as bad as women. They think their ass pussies are gold and should be reserved for only the hottest guys. They only want to fuck guys who spend all their time in the gym and tanning salon." There was some bitterness in Phil's voice. He wasn't ugly, but he was a pretty average looking guy. He had a mustache and a decent haircut. There was nothing wrong with him at all. But his looks were average. He had what is now called a dad bod. I'm guessing that he was not the type of guy who would get to fuck Quentin or Alan.

"Besides those picky queens, there are always the inexperienced guys who haven't come to terms with the fact that they want to have sex with men. Some of them want to get fucked, but they don't know how to clean out properly. They are picky about using condoms. And most of them can't take a really big cock anyway" Phil said. "The closeted bottoms who don't know what they are doing are amateurs and guys who know what they are doing shouldn't fuck them. They can find other closeted guys who worry about safe sex to fuck them.

Rod said. "A friend of ours fucked you at The Chute last weekend. He's an older black guy, looks like a football player who stopped working out, huge cock." I knew who they were talking about.

"He said that you were awesome, amazing ass, strong sexual chemistry, and all about the cock and the sex, not about looks or status. Just about trying to please a horny guy who wanted to fuck."

"Speaking of horny guys who want to fuck lets get Jack's night started." Daniel announced. Phil and Rod put their towels aside and stood up. Rod had an already hefty cut cock and large balls with a black silicone cock ring. Phil was uncut, also with big balls, with a stainless-steel cock ring.

I knelt and started sucking Rod. Daniel knelt and started sucking Phil. Soon we had them both hard and ready to fuck. Rod was probably about 8" and thick, a great cock. Phil had was not quite as long, but even thicker.

Daniel and I each lubed up our partner and got knelt on the side of the bed. We both had our poppers and were ready to take cock.

Rod worked his way into my ass while Phil worked his way into Daniel's ass. It was hot getting fucked while my new friend was getting fucked next to me.

"You feel great. Your cock is amazing." Rod told me that my ass was even better than he thought it would be. He was thick and hard and fucking me with a nice rhythm, stopping sometimes to grind around while buried to the balls to hit my insides from different angles.

Daniel was enjoying his fuck. He had his eyes closed, concentrating on the feeling of Phil fucking him. We were all trading the poppers back and forth.

After a bit Phil and Rod switched places and I got to feel Phil's thick uncut cock glide into me.

"I love uncut guys. They just slide in easier somehow." Phil also said that my ass was amazing.

After a bit Phil and Rod said they needed a break. We all sat on the bed. I offered cigarettes around.

They both said that they didn't want to cum yet, but that they would save their loads for me. They wanted to play around first.

12