Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plus I'm pretty raunchy. I want to seed you when you already have a bunch of cum in your ass from whoring around all night." Rod said with a wicked grin. Phil said he agreed that there was nothing hotter than dumping a load in an already well fucked hole.

"I'm going to hold you guys to that. And I'll do my best to have a bunch of loads in me when you are ready to cum."

Daniel told them to let other guys know that I wanted to get as much cum as I could tonight. They promised they would.

When they left Daniel suggested that I go see what was happening in the public areas of the club. He said that he had some calls to make some customers that were at the club that he needed to meet. He said that he would spread the word that his new hottie bottom friend wanted his ass filed with cock and cum.

He offered me one of the pills. I washed it down with some water and went off to look for cock. I took my best poppers and my bottle of silicone-based lube.

I was already about higher than I had ever been, and the pill hadn't even kicked in yet. I went to the glory hole maze. It is very dark. There were some low lights along the floor that made it possible to navigate the maze of partitions without walking it to them or running into other guys, but other than that it was impossible to see what the other guys looked like. They were just bodies moving around.

Loud techno music playing over the sound system made it hard to hear anything else. I found a place between two partitions. Like the spot I had found in The Chute there were two glory holes lined up with just enough space in between for a guy to suck cock through one and get fucked through the other. I made sure there was plenty of lube in and on my ass and crouched by the hole. A guy on one side heard me and stuck his cock through. I started to suck him, lining my ass up with the other hole. Almost immediately I had a probing finger searching for my hole. Less than a minute after entering the room I was deep-throating one guy and getting fucked by another.

I could taste lube on the guy I was sucking. I assumed that he had already been fucking that night. Sober, that would have probably grossed me out. But with meth and poppers in my system, sucking this cock after it had been in one or more guys' asses was a raunchy turn on.

The guy in my ass wasn't huge but he was super hard. I hoped he wasn't trying to save his load for later. I got lucky and was happy to feel him start fucking to cum. I squeezed him with my ass, and he plunged deep as he shot his load in me. He pulled out quickly and disappeared.

I turned around and pressed my ass against the glory hole that I had been sucking cock through. With no hesitation that guy found my asshole with the head of his cock and pressed in into me. I pushed my ass against the hole and spread my cheeks for him and let him use my hole for his pleasure. He did the slower "I'm taking my time to enjoy this" type fucking for a while and then he too started fucking to cum. Soon the second load of the night was deposited inside me.

There was already a hard cock at the other hole. It was bigger than the first two. I took it up my ass. Cocks kept appearing and I sucked them and letting them fuck me. I collected two more in my ass and swallowed two as well.

My back and legs needed a break from bending over between two glory holes. I went to check out the room with the fuck benches. There was a guy on one of the benches getting fucked. I remembered that this was where the entrance to the dark room was. I opened that door and went inside.

The room was hot with body heat. I had to work my way between two guys as I went it. I stood still for a second, trying to get oriented. The room was truly pitch black. No amount of letting my eyes adjust would let me see anything. I put my hands out and very cautiously walked forward. I felt some other bodies. I reached down to see if I could find their cocks. I felt a couple of hard cocks on either side of me. Hands found my ass and a finger penetrated my asshole.

"Nice" more hands, feeling my shoulders, chest, legs. Someone gently pulled my arm. I took a couple of careful steps forward. The hand on my arm guided my hand and I felt a padded surface. I explored it with both hands. It felt like one of the fuck benches like in the outer room. I bent over it. Hands were spreading my cheeks. A mouth on my hole, a tongue inside my hole. A murmur of approval as the tongue tasted cum.

There were no speakers in this room. The techno music that was loud in the other rooms was muffled and distant in here. I listened and could hear the noises of sex and murmuring of voices.

Now two hands spreading my cheeks wide. A hard cock against my asshole and then inside my ass. Someone else's hands near my face with an open bottle of poppers. I guided it to me and snorted from each nostril a couple of times and through my mouth" Now I was flying on strong poppers and the highest I had ever been on meth.

"I love your cock. I want your cum". The guy fucking me didn't reply but he fucked faster and harder. Soon he gave me my reward for being a wanton slut who took cock from anonymous stranger in complete darkness. The most anonymous sex it was possible to have.

Another cock took his place. I heard whispering.

"This one has a tight ass and wants cum." There were guys on either side of me. Several times hands found my cock and tried to stroke it only to give up when it stayed small and lifeless.

"Tina dick. He just needs to be fucked."

"Please give me more cum." More guys crowded around me. I was lost in a trance of sensation. With the complete darkness I was even more focused on the sensation of the hard cocks in my ass. I could feel cum running down my legs. Several times someone licked out my hole. And then there were more cocks. I lost count. I thought that at least five guys shot their cum in me but it could have been more.

Eventually I needed a break. My legs were cramping from being bent over a bench and fucked continuously.

"Absolutely amazing. But need to take a break. Thank you." A hand on my arm guided me to the door. I don't know how those guys found their way around in the dark, but I was grateful for the help. As I made my way out of the outer fuck bench room and to the hallway, I saw that a couple of guys had followed me out of the dark room.

"He is hot! I figured that he must be ugly if he wanted to get fucked in the dark. But he is pretty!" One guy was talking to another as they followed me. I think they made sure I could hear them. I stopped to let them catch up.

"How many guys fucked you?" I said I wasn't sure. At least five, maybe more."

"You left before I could get a turn." The other guy said him too.

"I just needed to stretch. They were regular looking guys. One had the gay "accent" the other was more "masculine presenting" Both in their thirties.

"I still want more if you guys are up for it." The one with the accent said he had a room and I and the other guy followed him.

He had one of the small rooms. He let us in, and we followed him. I knelt on the side of the bed. It was nice to be able to put my lube and poppers down. I had been afraid to let go of them in the dark, thinking I would never find them again.

The one without the accent was ready to go. He had about 6" of cut cock that was hard, and he pushed in in my ass.

"Lots of cum in you already. It feels good." The other one was stroking his cock. It was bigger, not huge but nice. I snorted poppers. The guy who wasn't fucking me tried to stroke my cock. Like the guys in the dark he gave up quickly.

"Definitely Tina dick" He moved around so I could suck him while I got fucked. I got him hard so he would be ready to take his turn.

"I'm close."

"Give it to me. I want you to cum inside me." He granted my wish.

They switched places. I licked the first guy clean, and the other guy impaled me with his cock.

The first guy thanked me and left. The other guy gave me a good hard fucking and eventually shot is load in my ass as well.

I thanked him and went back to my room. Daniel wasn't there. I spread my towel on the bed and smoked a cigarette while watching the porn. I could feel cum oozing out of my hole. Soon I was laying in my own wet spot.

I zoned out watching the hot bareback porn and fingering my hole.

The door opened and Daniel came in. He had a shaving kit bag with him.

"I took care of my customers. How did it go for you? I told him about the glory hole maze and the dark room and the two guys who wanted their turn after the dark room.

"How many loads?"

"Four in the maze, in my ass, two swallowed. I think at least five in the dark room, then two more after that."

Daniel checked the time.

"Holy shit man. That's thirteen loads in all, in a little over two hours. You are like a porn star! That is legendary. How is your ass? Sore?"

"Not sore. Full though." I showed him that I was laying on a towel in a puddle of cum with more leaking out."

"Let's smoke. I want to get super high and suck that cum out of your ass."

As we smoked Daniel said that after he sucked as much cum as he could out of my ass, I should do another booty bump. I asked him if it would work if there was still cum inside me.

"It will work if you keep it in and don't let it drip out." I said I could definitely do that."

After we smoked a large bowl Daniel started licking and sucking my hole like a starving man. He had me lay on my stomach and told me to relax and he sucked cum out and licked my hole.

Then he lay down on the floor and had me squat over his face, holding on to the bed for balance. Squatting pushed cum out of my ass and into his eager mouth.

He got as much as he could out of me and then put in a booty bump.

"We could do two if you want." I said lets do two. He added another.

"Hold it in." I promised I would.

"I just ate so much cum out of your ass I can feel it sloshing in my stomach he said. He kissed me and I could taste cum on his lips and his tongue.

"I have some fiends coming to find us in a bit. You will like them. Big dicks, nice guys."

"I can't wait."

He asked me about my job. I told him about my restaurant. I told him that I had the next couple of days off so I could get wild all weekend and then still have time to recover after that.

He said that our time would be up about 6:00 AM or so and that we could renew for another six hours or go do something else. I asked him if there would be people here early on a Sunday morning. He said essentially the same thing the guy at The Chute said -- that there was a definite morning crowd of guys wanting to get their balls drained or their ass fucked while they were supposed to be somewhere else.

I asked what the other options were. He said there was a park with little walking paths that was notorious for being a cruising location and that he had gotten good cock there on weekend mornings and that we could go to bookstores when they opened up. He did say that the park was was maybe better to go two when I wasn't so fucked up, since you had to be alert to be able to watch for cops, etc. I agreed that that was probably true.

We decided to see how we felt when our time ran out.

There was a knock on the door. Daniel told he had invited a couple of his customers to come by and check me out. There were a couple of guys at the door and Daniel invited them in and left the door open.

I had been lying down but I sat up to greet our new visitors. They were both in their early 40s, and they were both bear types. Big-framed guys that each had a bit of a gut, lots of body hair, but also powerful looking.

"Jack, meet Carl and Vince. We are party friends and I thought that we might all hit it off." I said it was nice to meet them. They took off their towels. Carl had a completely shaved pubic area, which looked a little funny because the rest of his body was hairy. But what caught my attention was his beautiful cock. It was uncut and about 75% hard, It was thick and amazing. Vince was cut and didn't shave, and he was uncut. Both had metal cock rings. Carl was carrying a small gym bag.

Carl leaned to whisper to Daniel "That stuff is fucking amazing. I got hard as soon as it hit my system.

I as sitting next to Daniel and overheard. I leaned over "It is absolutely amazing. It hit me the opposite though. As soon as it hit my system, I got Tina dick worse than ever." I pointed to my cock that looked like I had just got out of an ice bath.

I was over being shy about my Tina dick. Partying with Tina may have reduced my cock game to 0 but it sent my ass game off the charts, and I was happy about that. Most tops could only once or at least they would be out of commission for a while after they shot their load. I could get fucked again and again and again all night and all weekend.

Daniel told the guys that I had been having a legendary night.

"What counts as a legendary night for you?" Carl was asking me. I was far too horny and spun to be even a little bit shy.

"I took at least eleven loads in my ass in about two hours and swallowed a couple of more."

Daniel described how he sucked a bunch of cum out of my ass.

"So, your thing is that you look like a prima donna bottom but fuck like a pig bottom is that it?" Vince had put his finger on it nicely.

"Pretty much." And I'm still horny as fuck.

Daniel told them that I had a double booty bump in me. Carl asked me if I was still wanting a bunch more cock.

"Absolutely."

"We have a couple more friends here. We might be able to get a legit gang-bang going for you."

"I'm up for it if you can make it happen."

"I have two guys with big cocks in mind. Think that you could handle more than that." I thought about it for a second. I asked Daniel if he thought that Rod and Phil would follow through and come back to fuck me at the end of the night. He said that he thought that they probably would.

I said if they did, that would make six hung guys. "I could maybe do one or two more." I said, hoping my mouth wasn't writing a check that my ass couldn't cash.

"Give me a few. I'll be back." Vince wrapped his towel around him and left.

Daniel said that he was going to go look for Rod and Phil. He left as well.

"In the meantime, we can get started said Carl." He opened the bag that he had brought with him and took out a penis pump. I was excited to see that because I had seen what they could do.

Carl pumped up his cock. Soon, it was a truly amazing example of manhood.

"How big is it do you think." I wrapped my hand around the base to do my finger to thumb measurement. There was an almost two-inch gap as I tried to circle his cock with my thumb and middle finger." Carl guessed maybe 9". I had a sudden idea; I grabbed my dildo and held it next to Carl to compare. He was thicker than my dildo by a significant amount. And he was close to an inch longer.

"This is a nine. Inch. Dildo. Holy shit Carl. You belong in porn. I waved my hand at the TV. Another bareback porn was on. This time an 1970's era movie. Several guys with huge cocks were fucking twink looking guys in a bathroom.

"How do you want to fuck me." Carl lay down on his back on the bed and arranged himself so he could see the porn.

"Come ride me reverse cowgirl so we can both watch the porn. I'm in no hurry to cum. You can just ride my cock while we wait for everyone else."

I straddled him I put a bunch of lube on him and more on my ass. I used a hand to get the tip of his cock just far enough into my ass to hold him in place and on target. I grabbed my poppers and took some deep hits and started to settle down on his cock.

"I think you mean reverse cowboy, right?" I looked back at him and winked.

"Nope I meant cowgirl. Now ride my cock bitch!" He slapped my ass hard enough to sting. I was startled and lost concentration and sat back. Half of his gigantic cock disappeared in my ass in one stroke. He groaned.

"You better smile when you call me bitch." I was looking over my shoulder at him again. "Because a bitch couldn't do this." I sat the rest of the way down on his cock, taking every millimeter of it until my small shrunken sack was smashed against his big bulging sack.

"And a bitch definitely couldn't do this." I gave him three quick squeezes with my ass. He groaned again. I hit the poppers and let my ass adjust to him. His cock was a giant, hard presence inside me. It felt amazing.

"Now be quiet and fuck me like a man."

I wasn't really offended that Carl had tried to be dominant with him. But it wasn't really my thing. I knew that there was a submissive aspect to taking cock and begging for loads, but part of the thrill for me was the power that guy's lust for my ass gave me.

But I also didn't want to be a jerk.

"Your cock feels amazing and you can fuck me anyway you want until you are ready to give me your cum."

I didn't know what to call it yet, but I had discovered the power in being able to take any cock. I was a power bottom.

To Be Continued.

12