Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
PnP power bottom meets new fuck buddies.
4.6k words
4.83
4.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a second consecutive weekend of intense PnP (partying and playing) at the gay baths in Phoenix, I was very worn out. I got back to my apartment early Sunday afternoon after not sleeping on Friday or Saturday night. Fortunately, I had about 48 hours before I had to work again so I had time to sleep and eat (I ate essentially nothing while I was partying). The meth that I was getting was very potent and it made sleep and eating seem irrelevant.

I decided I would continue to arrange my work schedule the same way the next several weeks. I was a server at a very busy restaurant in Paradise Valley. I was very good at my job, so my general manager let me write my own schedule. I asked to work Tuesday -- Saturday nights and have Sunday and Monday nights off. That meant that I could work Friday, go out partying and searching for cock on Friday night and Saturday AM, then back to work on Saturday night, and I could party all night Saturday and as long as I wanted Sunday morning and still have time to recover and go back to work on Tuesday night.

As I described in the earlier chapters, using meth made me completely unable of getting an erection. I had met plenty of guy who could get hard while partying. Some even said that getting high got them hard. Not me. I would get what was sometimes called "Tina dick" -- my cock would stay small and inert, even if someone sucked and stroked me. I didn't mind. In return for the Tina dick, I got incredibly focused on the erotic potential of my ass. I loved getting my hole licked and sucked. Getting fucked, especially by a big cock, felt incredible.

Meth also made me incredibly raunchy and piggy. Anything that I could do to make a horny top cum was a huge turn on. I became obsessed with feeling men shoot cum in my ass and would let any guy with a hard cock fuck me. I also got turned on by sucking cock, which I had never enjoyed very much before I started PnP. If I found a guy who was horny and wanted to cum but didn't want to fuck, I would happily swallow his load.

Even though I wasn't partying during the week(at least not yet), I found that my orientation had really shifted towards being a bottom. On Wednesday or Thursday night, while I was waiting for my "party weekend" to start after work on Friday, I went to my favorite adult book store (Zorba's). My plan was to get my cock sucked and find a guy who would let me fuck him, the same way I always did before I started being a PnP bottom.

I did get sucked that night and my cock got nice and big and hard. I was showing my cock to the guys in the booths adjoining my through the little windows that were glory holes would be. A guy from a booth next to mine saw my hard cock and responded by pulling down the basketball shorts he was wearing and showing me his ass. When I wasn't partying, I had an 8" uncut cock. This guy saw it through the window and wanted to feel it in his ass.

I left my booth and went next door. Now it was me who entered without a word and him who dropped to his knees and sucked my cock eagerly. We both had poppers and were using them. He only sucked me for a minute.

"Do you like to fuck." I smiled. He used the same simple question to get right to the point that I liked to use.

"Yes." He stood up and turned around and braced himself on the bench in the booth. He handed me a bottle of lube. I put some on my cock. I felt his hole and it was already slippery. Definitely lubed. I put my finger inside him then smelled it. There was cum in him too, not just lube.

I slid my cock inside him. He was warm and tight inside and I started fucking him slowly. Now I was the one controlling the pace and savoring the sensation of being in a tight, slippery ass. Eventually I needed to cum and fucked him harder and faster.

"I'm getting close."

"Don't pull out. Cum inside me." A slut after my own heart. I was happy to oblige him and I soon shot a big load in his ass.

This guy apparently didn't do ass to mouth, so I didn't get licked clean. He did have a paper towel to hand me, so I could was able to wipe the lube and cum off my cock.

"Great ass. Have fun." And with that I left his booth.

Usually I would have left at that point. In the past, once I had an orgasm, I lost my interest in sex with men (until the next time I was horny). Before PnP, I was a stereotypical "no-reciprocation top". This was even more true after I had an orgasm. Before I got involved with PnP, I would sometimes suck cock or get fucked. But any desire I had to do that evaporated instantly after I had an orgasm.

This time, I was still horny after I shot my own load. I wanted to get fucked, but I wasn't prepared (had not cleaned to be ready to be fucked). But I didn't need any preparation to suck cock. I found another booth and started looking for cock to suck. I found a couple of guys who wanted to come into my booth for oral service. I was able to swallowed two loads of cum before I went home. Before tried PnP, I would never have been horny enough to suck off two guys after I had already cum. Even when sober, I now had a craving to make guys cum.

As I left to go home from the bookstore, I realized that, even without the influence of Tina, I was going to be at least versatile, if not leaning towards a being a bottom going forward. There was a time when that would have bothered me. In the past, I identified as a "straight" guy who just had sex with men because it was fun and easy and convenient. Back then I thought that sucking cock and getting fucked seemed "too gay". Now I was willing to admit (at least to myself) that I was bisexual, so I didn't have as much resistance to admitting that I liked cock, liked to suck cock and liked to get fucked.

On Friday morning I got up fairly early. I was horny and looking forward to finishing my shift that night so that could start partying and looking for sex. I decided that I would get a bit of an early start and go to Zorbas before I went to work. I didn't have to be to work until 5:00 PM, so I had plenty of time to go our for some "pre-gaming" before the main party after work.

I smoked a bowl and got myself thoroughly cleaned out. I made sure to get my ass clean to the same standard that a porn performer would before filming an anal scene.

I shaved and got everything I would need to take with me to work ready to go. That way I would just have to come home and shower again and get dressed and I would be ready to go to work.

I had originally told myself I would only have a little dope before I left for Zorbas. But it was only 11:00 AM, and I had a long time before I went to work, so I smoked another bowl. And then, after deliberating and failing to talk myself out of it, I had a booty bump while waiting for my cab. I kept the booty bump in my ass and in and got in the cab.

I initially planned to have the cab driver drop me somewhere near Zorba's, being shy about what I was going to do (and being self-centered enough to think that the cab driver would give a shit about what I was going to do). But, under the influence of the dope I had the driver drop me at the door.

I went inside. I had brought a bunch of $5s and $1s to use in the booths. I looked at the wall that displayed the videos currently playing. Still no bareback videos, but more creampie videos than before. I went to the counter to buy some more poppers. I talked to the guy about which brands were most popular. I bought my current favorite brand and two other kinds that were the current best sellers.

I asked the guy about bareback porn. He said that they would be getting some in soon. He said that they were getting a ton of requests for it. I gave him a thumbs up and thanked him and went into the arcade.

The arcade was fairly busy but there were still open booths. I found one of my favorite ones that had adjoined other booths on three sides and therefore had three "glory windows" to maximize my ability to check out other guys and to let them check me out.

I was wearing warm up pants and a Tshirt. I chose these pants because the pockets zipped and I wouldn't have to worry about my stuff falling out when they were around my ankles. I also wore flip flops because it made it easier to get the pants all the way off and back on again if I decided to get really crazy.

I had warmed up with my favorite big dildo before I left, so there was already lube inside me. I put more inside my ass and on my asshole and lowered my pants. I put on some creampie porn and started checking out what was happening on the other side of my booth's windows.

In one there was a guy sitting and watching straight porn. He was rubbing himself through his pants but didn't even have his cock out. In the next one, a guy was on his knees sucking another guy off. In the third there was a good prospect. A guy was standing up, jacking a decent sized cock, watching gay porn. He saw me looking at him through the window. I stood up and showed him my ass, even spreading my cheeks and running my finger over my exposed hole.

I put my face back to the window and gestured that he should come to my booth. A moment later he was in my booth. He was a good looking young white man. He looked like a college student, probably twenty, maybe a bit older. His cock was already hard and was about 6.5", and cut. He had reddish public hair, that was neatly trimmed, pale skin, and a cute haircut. He looked like he was probably openly gay. He wasn't very fem, but he did set off my gaydar.

I knelt down and started sucking his cock. I got out one of my new bottles of poppers, trying to peel off the plastic wrapper that covered the cap. I was struggling because there was lube on my fingers.

"Let me." I handed him the poppers and concentrated on giving him good head. A minute later I heard the little hiss-pop of a new bottle of poppers being opened. He held the bottle down to my face so I could get the first snorts. I took a couple of deep inhales with both nostrils and then swallowed his cock to the base. He wasn't getting longer as I sucked him, but he was getting thicker.

He had some poppers and then handed the bottle back to me. Now I was holding his ass and fucking my throat with his cock. After a bit he pulled back, signaling that that he needed a break. He indicated that I should stand up. He wanted to kiss. He was a good kisser. While we kissed he reached around me and his fingers found my opening. He made a happy purring sound when he found me already lubed.

Hoping I already new the answer, I asked him if he liked to fuck.

"I love to fuck and be fucked. Do you top or just bottom?" I told him just bottoming today. He nodded and I turned around and leaned over and spread my cheeks for him. His hard cock found my asshole with practiced accuracy. I had some more poppers and he slid inside me.

There had been no mention of condoms by either of us.

"Porn star ass man, very nice. Love muscle masculine bottoms." He was whispering in my ear.

"Love your big hard cock. Nice and thick. It feels so good."

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of this young stud fucking my ass. I hoped that he would have a huge load of cum for me.

He had good stamina for a young man. He knew how to hold back and rest so he didn't cum too soon. But we were also in a booth and time was finite, so he was soon bucking and slamming deep inside me with his balls slapping against mine.

"I'm going to cum."

"Don't pull out. Cum in me." He was happy to oblige. I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing inside me. The gooey slippery feeling of cum being shot inside made me shudder with pleasure. Finally he was still. I was squeezing him with my ass, wanting all of his load in me before he pulled out.

"It feels like you shot a big load in me."

"Yeah. I was edging all morning. I cum a lot when I do that. Thanks man that was great."

He pulled out. He let me clean him off with my mouth, thanked me again, and left.

I pulled up my pants and sat down. There was already cum dripping out of my ass.

I looked through the windows. The guy just stroking himself self through his pants before now had his cock out. He had a big, thick, uncut cock. I hoped he would make eye contact, but he kept his eyes glued to the screen. He was now watching porn with a trans woman getting fucked, so I was a bit more hopeful. It looked like the cocksucker had a new "customer" in his booth now. In the booth my first "customer" had come from there was a new guy. Again, standing up and stroking his cock. Another white guy. He had jeans on and a dirty T-shirt. His cock was large and uncut. He saw me looking at him and presented his cock for my inspection. He was thick and about 7" long. I made eye contact with him again and then pulled down my pants and showed him my ass.

Once again I had a new guy entering my booth. He immediately undid his jeans and pulled out his cock. He was commando under his jeans. He looked like a construction worker -- his jeans had some paint on them, he was wearing work boots. Has he stroked his cock I could see that he had callouses on his hands.

I knelt down and started sucking him. He was thick, but with the help of my poppers I was able to swallow his whole cock. He let me work on him in complete silence. He was definitely a "straight" guy who was just here to be serviced. I didn't want to risk scaring him off, but I also wanted this awesome cock in me.

I stood up and whispered to him. "Do you like to fuck." He shook his head.

"I usually just get sucked." I nodded and knelt again and sucked him some more. I sniffed some poppers and looked up at him. He was watching me. That was encouraging. Sometimes the "straight" guys would either stare at the porn only or close their eyes while they got serviced.

I offered him the poppers. He hesitated. I showed him how I sniffed them. He let me hand them to him. I deep-throated his cock again. I heard him sniffing the poppers. I sucked him with abandon as I knew the rush from the poppers would be hitting him. I deep-throated him and then licked the head of his cock and licked up and down his shaft.

"You should try fucking. There is nothing that feels better than fucking a willing ass. You can always stop if you don't like it.

He nodded. He tried to hand me the poppers, but I said he should have some more. He sniffed them as I stood up and reached around to grab his cock and rubbed it on my hole before lining up and pressing back enough to have most of the head of his cock inside my asshole. I waited, still, to see what he would do. He pressed forward and more of his cock slid inside me and then still more, and then he was all the way in. I continued to stay still. I heard him sniffing the poppers again and he started fucking me.

He didn't have great rhythm with his strokes. but his cock felt great. And I thought I was probably the first guy he ever fucked. And for all I knew, maybe the first ass he ever fucked.

He didn't try to prolong the pleasure. He fucked me at first kind of erratically and then settled into fast, hard thrusts. He was still silent. He handed me the poppers and grabbed my waist to hold me steady as he fucked me.

He came without any warning and without changing his rhythm. I just knew he was finished when He stopped, and I could feel my as was a lot more slippery and gooey. I had time to squeeze him once with my ass before he pulled out. He tucked himself back into his pants and left my booth without a word.

I hope that he felt OK about it after and that he remembers that fondly.

Once again, I pulled up my pants and sat back down in my booth. I put in some more money to keep the videos playing. The video I was watching was a creampie gangbang scene. I watched as the female performer took large cocks in her pussy and her ass at the same time. She was taking loads in both holes. When one guy finished shooting his load inside her pussy or her ass, he would be replaced by a new guy immediately. There was cum running down from her pussy and her ass. It was incredibly hot.

I looked through the windows again. The guy with the big cock was gone. The cocksucker looked to have another new guy to service. I was impressed with the numbers he was putting up. In my the first booth there was now a guy stroking a big, thick, cut cock. This guy was wearing khakis. I crouched to see what else I could see. He had a golf shirt on. He had a wedding ring on but he was watching gay porn. He was watching a scene with a muscular guy in a jock strap in a fuck-swing getting fucked by a well-hung top. He saw me watching and he put his cock next to the window and let me get a good look. It was at least 8" and very thick. He had a beautiful cock head, darker than the rest of his cock, and with a well-defined ridge where it met the shaft of his cock.

I motioned for him to join me in my booth, and he nodded and headed over.

He came into my booth. He was maybe 40, clean shaven, and good looking. He had an expensive haircut and was wearing good cologne. I had pulled down my pants while he was on the way to my booth. He got out his cock and I took it in my hand, weighing and measuring it with my fingers as we stood next to each other.

He was inspecting my ass as the same time as I explored his cock. He dipped a finger.

"Nice." He brought his finger to his nose. "Cum? I saw you getting fucked by that guy in the jeans. Did he fuck you bareback?"

"Yes."

"That's fucking hot." His hand moved around to find my cock. He found my little limp cock and stroked it for a minute. He could obviously tell that it was not responding at all.

"Do you party." Hmm. This guy might be married but he also seemed to know some things about some things.

"I'm visiting from California. I'm staying in a hotel near here. He mentioned an expensive Scottsdale resort that was actually close to my apartment.

"Want to go back to my room with me so we have more room and privacy to play?"

"Do you want to fuck?" He said he would love to fuck my hot ass.

"I don't really like condoms." I was hoping to get that out of the way before committing to leave with him. He said that he loved to fuck bareback.

He asked if I could hook him up with party favors. I hesitated. I had a substantial stash, and I was confident I could get more from Daniel whenever I wanted. I told him that I didn't sell or anything but that I had a personal stash, and I would be willing to share some with him. I told him that we would have to stop by my place on the way so I could grab the dope.

I also told him that I had to be at work at 5:00, so my time to play was limited. He said that we could still have a good time. It was about 2:00.

I followed him out of the store. He had a rented Lincoln Town Car. We got in and I gave him directions to my apartment complex. I told him my roommate might be home, so he would have to wait in the car. We exchanged names in the car. His name was John.

When we got to my place I went in and grabbed my stuff so that I could go directly to work from his room. I had already packed myself a "travel stash" for the night. Now I got my main stash and portioned out a second, smaller mini-stash to share with this guy in his room.

I hid the larger stash separately from the smaller stash and took my gym bag with me and went back out to his car. His resort was just down the road from me and soon we were in his room. We went in a side door. He said that way we could avoid the front desk.

He had a multi room suite with a living area and a separate bedroom. He started stripping off his clothes as soon as we got inside the room.. I did as well. He obviously took care of himself and worked out. He had a nice chest and arms. He had a golfer's tan. His cock wasn't fully hard as it had been at adult book store, but it was still lively.

I got out a pipe and my little stash. I loaded us a bowl and we smoked. Apparently, the ritual of sharing the smoke crossed state lines, because he immediately leaned into me to share the smoke back and forth.

12