Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit. This is really strong. I brought a little bit with me form California, but it sucks compared to this."

He had brought out a black hard rubber cock ring, which he put on. He also produced a penis pump. Penis pumps were quickly becoming one of my favorite things to see when I was getting ready to get fucked. They made an average cock huge and a huge cock magnificent.I was lubing up my asshole I put out a couple kinds of poppers. He had a couple of times as well. I continued to let him hit the pipe and shared my hits with him as he pumped up his cock. Now it was definitely magnificent.. I figured it was more than 9" and very thick. He put the pump aside.

"Think you can take this cock?" It was a very fair question.

"My ass was made for a cock like that." He lay on his back, his cock standing straight up as he held it by the base. I put lube all over it and straddled him. We each had our poppers of choice He lined himself up with my asshole and I started to lower myself on him. The feeling of his thick shaft stretching my asshole as the head of his cock went further and further inside me was incredible.

Soon I was sitting on him, my balls on his pubic bone.

"Holy fuck. That feels so fucking good." I was probably just fucked up but it seemed like we both said the same thing at the same time. I started to rock up and down on his cock. When I had him all the way inside me I would squeeze. He responded by flexing his cock and I could actually feel in move inside my ass.

After a while he asked to fuck me from behind. I checked the time on the clock on his bedstand.

"I'll need to take a shower and get a cab from here to work. We have maybe 30 minutes or so."

"We will be good." He was true to his word. For the next twenty minutes or so he fucked me fast and hard and then slower to back off from the point of now return. Just when I was getting nervous that he wouldn't finish before I had to go he said that he was ready to cum. He jack hammered my ass and then plunged deep, flexing his cock and then I could feel him spurting deep inside me.

"I can feel your cum shooting inside me. Fill me up. I want to drink your cum with my ass."

Eventually he stopped throbbing inside me. He pulled slowly out, and I licked his cock clean. He was still mostly hard.

I asked if I could use the shower. I took my bag in to the bathroom but left the door open. I used the hotel body wash to clean my body and the crack of my ass. I was spun up and forgot that I should have probably pushed out most of the cum since I had now three big loads in me and was headed to work where I would be walking around a busy restaurant for six hours.

I put on deodorant and brushed my teeth and got dressed in my work clothes.

I came back and he was lying in the bed, still naked. His cock was still more than half hard. I wished I had more time to play.

He asked if I could help him get hooked up with more party favors. I gave him the rest of the mini stash that I had brought to share with him. I told him he didn't have to pay me but he insisted on at least giving me cab money.

"I'm going to be thinking about your cock the whole time I'm at work."

He said he hoped I was serious about calling him. "Don't forget about me - make sure you call me after you finish your shift.

"It would be hard to forget about you with your cum still dripping out of my ass." I winked and left for work.

To be continued.

12