Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 13

Story Info
Finale for a weekend of bareback debauchery.
5.3k words
4.57
6.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 13

I was at the Flex bathhouse in Phoenix on a Sunday around noon. I had about an hour and a half left on my room rental. On Saturday night I had been a paid guest at a sex party in a hotel with a new friend, friends of his, and some escorts. I had ended up letting the guests and the escorts gang bang me and left with an ass full of cum and a significant donation towards my ongoing hedonistic lifestyle.

After dozing for a bit at my apartment I had decided to go to Flex to check out the Sunday morning crowd. I had rented a room, gotten nicely spun up and then put an "ad" on the chalkboard in the locker room/shower area. My ad stated that I was an attractive, bisexual, masculine bottom who wanted to suck and get fucked with no reciprocation desired. My "ad" attracted a good bit of attention and I had managed to take five loads in my ass and swallow two more.

I was trying to decide whether to look for more horny guys wanting to get serviced or call a cab and head home from Flex. I had called an left a message for my friend Daniel and let him know I'd call him back in a bit.

I headed back to the locker room and shower area. Not much was going on there. I went to the video room that was close to the glory hole maze. I had left my jockstrap in my room so I was naked, with my towel thrown over my shoulder. I put my towel on the bench and sat down. There were several other guys in the room, watching the vintage gay porn showing on the screen.

As I watched the video and checked out the other guys in the room, I was surprised to feel my cock twitch a bit, as if it might actually come to life. Since I started PnP, I had found that I got a vicious case of "Tina dick" whenever I did meth. My cock would be shrunken and totally lifeless. I didn't mind because it also turned my asshole into an endlessly hungry source of pleasure. But now, unexpectedly, I felt as if my cock might actually get hard.

I started playing with my cock and my asshole as I watched the movie. I was attracted attention from several guys in the room. I made eye contact with each of them, making it clear that if they were interested, I probably was too.

One guy, a dark-haired guy who was probably in his late 40s opened his towel to reveal a nice big hard cock. I thought of him as "Harry" because he had thick black hair on his chest, arms and legs. I licked my lips. I went over to sit by him. Another guy who was now sitting on my other side was also showing a nice sized cock. I thought of him as "Lefty" because he used his left hand to stroke his cock. Lefty had a wedding ring, Harry did not. I motioned to them both and they leaned towards me.

"I've got a room with a TV. You guys want to come back with me?" They both nodded assent.

I got up and they followed me out and I looked back to see a third guy coming too. He was shorter than me, kind of effeminate looking, with a nice ass and zero body hair. I thought he might be trying to get in on some of the action with the two hung guys I had picked up. At this point I was happy to share the riches though.

Soon we were all crowded in my room. Lefty sat on the side of the bed. I took his cock in my mouth. I made a point of bending at the waist to suck Lefty rather than kneeling on the floor because that left my ass available to Harry.

I took Lefty's cock out of my mouth for a second to indicate that there was lube and several bottles of poppers at the head of the bed. I had my favorite bottle of poppers for myself.

Lefty had a uncut cock, sticking proudly out of his untrimmed bush of pubic hair. He was a skinny white guy who was turning out to be a large cock. I was starting to form a theory that guy with tall, slender builds tended to be well hung. I looked to the side and saw that the smaller fem guy was moving behind me. He lowered his face to my asshole and started and licking and sucking at my hole.

"Oh my. Someone has been busy." The guy licking my hole had obviously discovered that I was full of cum already.

"Have you been fucked already?" Harry was asking. I nodded; mouth too full of Lefty's cock to answer in actual words.

"Judging from the cum in here, he's been getting fucked a bunch of times." It was the fem guy again.

"He is the guy with the ad on the chalkboard." Lefty had piped in. "I've been looking for him. His door was shut a while ago."

"That's hot." Harry told the fem guy to move over because he wanted to fuck me. The fem guy obliged. I would later think of him as Cutie-pie because he was cute, and I ended up giving him a creampie in his tight little ass.

Cutie-pie helped lube up Harry's cock and my asshole and helped guide Harry's cock into my well-used but still hungry opening.

I was trying to do a good job sucking on Lefty, but it was hard to concentrate because Harry's cock felt great in my ass. I didn't get a great look at it in the video room, but it had looked long and thick and it definitely felt long and thick inside me. I was still bent at the waist, sucking Lefty's cock, Harry standing behind me fucking me. Cutie-pie held my poppers for me to snort so that I could continue to use both hands to brace myself on the bed while I got spit-roasted by these two hung guys.

Cutie-pie crawled underneath me and started sucking my cock. I would have told him he was probably wasting his time, but my mouth was full so I figured I would just let him figure it out for himself that I had Tina dick.

To my surprise, I found that my cock was responding to Cutie-pie's talented mouth. He was sucking and licking and teasing and tonguing my balls, and my cock was actually getting hard. As I spent more time partying and having sex, I would learn that my cock would randomly start working even when I was very spun. Now Cutie-pie had managed to suck me to full size and hardness.

"Nice cock." Cutie-pie was admiring my eight-inch, uncut cock, now as big and hard as I could possibly wish.

"You should fuck me while they fuck you." I thought that Cutie-pie had a great idea. We all took a minute to get rearranged. Cutie-pie lay on his back on the bed and put his legs over my shoulders. He was obviously pretty flexible. He reached down to guide my cock into his hole. He felt like he had his own collection of cum in his ass.

"Feels like you've been buys too." I remarked. Cutie-pie giggled and said that a gentleman doesn't tell. I winked at him.

Soon I was balls deep in Cutie-pie and Harry was once again behind me with his cock buried in my ass. The feeling of having my own big, hard cock buried in Cutie-pie's cum-filled ass at the same time that Harry's big, thick cock was buried in my ass was incredible.

Harry didn't last long. I stayed still inside of Cutie-pie so that Harry could fuck me. Harry said he was close.

"Fill his ass with your load." Cutie-pie did the talking for me. Harry grunted and shuddered against me as he added his tribute to my ass.

Harry pulled out and Lefty quickly took his place. Once Lefty had slid home in me, I started moving between Lefty and Cutie-pie. I couldn't move much, sandwiched between the two men, but it felt incredible. Lefty was already worked up and ready to cum before long. He too announced that he was ready to cum, and he added his cum on top of Harry's cum. Lefty also pulled out and left my room.

Cutie-pie turned around and got face down, ass up on the bed and asked me to fuck him hard. I was happy to oblige. I fucked him first slowly, enjoying the feeling of my hard cock in his ass. But soon I could feel that I was getting close to the point of no return.

I told Cutie that I was getting close.

"Do you have a big load for me?" I told him I had been partying all weekend and that it should be a huge load.

"Fucking hot. Give me that big load you big slut." Now I was the one feeling a talented asshole gripping me and milking the cum out of my big, hard cock.

I groaned and felt the cum surge up from my balls and into Cutie's ass. He moaned as he felt my cock pulsing and twitching inside of him. I could feel spurt after spurt of cum shooting out of my cock inside Cutie's ass. Eventually my orgasm subsided. My softening cock slid out of his ass. He turned around and licked and sucked me clean.

"Thank you. That was so hot." I had to sit on the bed because my legs felt weak.

"That was fun. Thank you!" Cutie-pie blew me a kiss and left my room. I shut the door behind him and lay down to rest. Once again, I had cum leaking out of my ass.

I checked the time. I only had about 45 minutes left on my room. I decided to get cleaned up and get ready to leave. I went to the locker room to take a shower. Before I cleaned up I sat on a toilet and pushed some more cum out of my ass. Once again I had globs of cum dripping out of my ass. I just pushed out enough to make sure that I didn't have too much semen leaking out of me after I got dressed.

I showered and washed myself off with the body wash from the dispensers on the wall. I stopped in the lobby and called Daniel again. This time he answered the phone. He asked what I was up to. I told him I was at Flex and getting ready to leave. He said that he was hanging out with some guys at a house not too far from Flex and that I should come by if I wanted. I borrowed a pen and paper from the guy at the front desk and got the address. I told Daniel I'd get a cab and should be over there pretty soon.

I went to my room, got dressed and packed up my stuff in my bag. On my way out I checked the chalkboard one more time. I added a final edit to my "ad":

"Thanks guys! Room ran out and I've got to go. I'll be back soon. Final count: 7 loads (ass), 2 loads (swallowed)"

My cab dropped me off at the house where Daniel was hanging out. It was near downtown Phoenix, in a neighborhood with older houses that were nicely kept. I recognized Daniel's car parked on the curb in front of the address he had given me.

I knocked at the door. A middle-aged guy wearing boxer-briefs answered the door. I asked if Daniel was there.

"Daniel your friends here" the guy called over his shoulder. He invited me in.

I entered into nicely decorated house. Daniel was sitting on a couch, watching a large screen TV that was playing a vintage gay porn movie. I introduced myself to the guy who had opened the door.

"I'm Jack." He shook my hand and then gave me a friendly hug.

"I'm James." James was a good-looking white guy who looked to be in his mid-forties. He had a fashionable haircut, neatly trimmed beard, and blue eyes. He also clearly worked out and spent time at a tanning salon.

I sat down next to Daniel on the couch. James was sat in an armchair next to the couch.

"Jack was at Flex before he came here. And on Saturday night he was at some king of sex party at a hotel." Daniel winked at me as he hinted at my exploits to James.

"How was Flex this morning?" James was smiling at me and definitely checking me out.

I told him that there was a pretty good crowd.

"One of my new favorite things is hooking up with the 'straight' guys who are on the down-low and looking for some secret head or ass." I made the air quotes with my fingers.

James laughed and said he felt sorry for the guys who weren't ready to come out. I said I understood where they were coming from, since I just recently was comfortable identifying as bisexual, and I wasn't out.

"Jack used to be a total top until he met our friend Tina." Daniel winked at me again.

"Daniel is right. I was one off those down-low tops who liked to get sucked off and to fuck. Then I started partying and I discovered the joys of chasing cock.

James asked me if I was able to get enough cock.

"When I'm partying, there is never enough."

Daniel said that I wasn't kidding. "In only a month or two Jack is already becoming known as the hot, masculine top who is an absolute cum hungry bottom slut."

As we talked I could see a very nice bulge developing in James' underwear.

"Daniel and I made a bet last night. He bet that, even after getting gangbanged at that hotel party on Saturday night and then going to Flex and getting fucked by a bunch more guys, you would still show up here hungry for more cock. I thought that you would be worn out after all that."

Daniel asked me how many guys had fucked me this weekend. I tried to remember. I said that I had stared out going to Zorbas' adult bookstore on Friday, before work, and I got fucked by three guys and swallowed one guy. Then I went to work and went to the baths after that. I think I got fucked by about nine guys on Friday."

"Then I went to the party at the hotel on Saturday night. I think I got fucked by seven more guys there. And then something like seven more at Flex this morning. So I guess that is about twenty-three guys this weekend. So far at least..." I made a point of looking at James' crotch.

James stood up and took off his underwear. He had a very nice uncut cock that was getting harder as I watched. I stood up and got naked. James said that we should all go in the bedroom.

We went into a large bedroom that looked like it had been made by taking out the walls between two smaller bedrooms. In the middle of the long wall was a king-size bed. There were two guys laying on the bed, watching porn on a TV hanging from the wall.

"Jack this is Travis and Jorge." Travis was a college-aged looking guy, kind of a frat-guy type, but one who would ping gaydar. Jorge was a well-build Latino guy, maybe a couple of years older than Travis. Both were naked, with nice toned physiques. Jorge was uncircumcised and Travis was had a cut cock. I was guessing that both would have large cocks when they got hard.

"Jack is Daniels new slutty friend. He has apparently spent the weekend getting fucked at Zorbas, at a resort, at the Chute, at a hotel and at Flex."

"And now I'm here."

Daniel asked if we wanted to party. Of course, we all did. Pretty soon we were sharing hits off a glass bong and Daniel was giving me a double booty-bump. As the meth hit my system, I got all chatty.

Daniel seemed to sense that I was all spun up and wanting an excuse to brag about my sexual exploits.

"Jack was telling James that he had been fucked by about twenty-three guys this weekend."

"Bareback? Or..." Travis was asking the question.

"All bareback. The only way to get fucked when you're partying, right?"

"How many loads did you take?" Now Jorge was asking.

"Twenty-three" Jorge was impressed.

"All those guys and you got them all to cum in your ass? How did you manage that?"

"Well, I'm told my ass feels amazing. Plus, I ask nicely for the cum. And if that doesn't work, I beg for it."

By now James and Travis and Jorge were all stroking their cocks.

"Jack has been getting like twenty or thirty loads in his ass every weekend for, what a couple of months now wouldn't you say?" Daniel looked to me to confirm.

"That's right. I think I got over thirty loads one weekend, and at least twenty loads every weekend". I explained how I had arranged my work schedule to let me work the best shifts at the busy restaurant where I was a server and bartender and be able to party and play all weekend and still have time to rest and recover before having to go back to work for the next week.

Everyone was impressed, or at least politely pretended to be.

"Apparently Daniel and James had a bet about whether I would be tired and ready to rest when I got here or still horny and wanting more cock. Daniel definitely won. I need more cock. Is someone going to fuck me or am I going to have to beg?"

"Maybe you should make him beg." Daniel gave me an evil grin and winked at me. The guys liked that idea.

I got on my knees and knelt in front of James. He had been sitting on the edge of the bed, stroking his cock but now he stood up. He had a put on a chromed cock ring. His uncut cock was thick, with a large head that was now protruding past his foreskin. I took it in my hand. It was heavy and hard. I gave it a couple of strokes, enjoying how the skin on the shaft was able to move back and forth since he wasn't circumcised.

"May I please suck your cock?" I was looking up at him, holding the head of his cock an inch from my mouth.

"Are you a dirty slut?" I nodded. "Say it." "I'm a dirty slut and I really want to suck your cock."

"Go ahead." I took the head of his cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around to get the head wet before taking him deeper into my mouth. Daniel appeared beside me and pressed a bottle of poppers into my hand.

I made happy humming/moaning noises so that James would know how much I was appreciating his cock.

I pulled off for a moment and turned my head to the side to line his cock up with my mouth and neck to show him how far down my throat it would go. I had done this before when I was sucking a guy with a big cock, and they always seemed to like seeing how far down my throat they would be if I could swallow all of their cock.

I took multiple deep hits of poppers from each nostril, handed the bottle to James and grabbed his hips so that I could hold him steady and force his cock down my throat. The wide head of his cock triggered my gag reflex as it hit the back of my throat, as I knew it would. I clenched my abdominal muscles as hard as I could and fought off the gag response.

My mouth and throat filled with slippery saliva. As I always did when this happened, I thought that it was ironic that I was using an evolutionary response to avoid choking on food to enable me to swallow a large cock to the hilt.

I took a deep breath through my nose and pushed forward until my nose was on James' pubic bone. His balls were on my chin and my lips were stretched tight around the circumference of the base of his cock.

I couldn't breathe, even though my nose. His cock was so thick that it blocked the air passage from my nose to wherever it connected to my throat. I held my breath, enjoying the feeling of being impaled on his large cock. He flexed his pubic muscles and I could feel his cock move in my throat. I moved back and forth a bit, giving him the feeling of sliding in and out of my throat.

"You love that big cock, don't you?" I nodded. Finally, I had to pull back so that I could breathe. I rubbed the head of his cock on my lips and licked and sucked on it as I caught my breath. I took a look around the room.

"Lets get you on the bed." Daniel took my arm and pulled me towards the bed. "I want to taste that well used hole of yours before these guys fill you with more cock."

I got on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed, presenting my ass for Daniel. James climbed on the bed and lay on his back in front of me so that I could lower my head and continue sucking his cock. Before I took James' cock in my mouth again he held the bottle of poppers so that I could snort from it before resuming my oral worship of his magnificent cock.

To the side I could see that Travis and Jorge had arranged themselves in a 69 position. I could see that they were both fully hard now. Jorge was able to swallow Travis' big uncut cock easily. Travis seemed to only get about half of Jorge's cock in his mouth. I couldn't see for sure but it looked like Travis was well hung, maybe eight inches or so. It also looked like Jorge may be even more well hung. I hoped to find out for myself shortly.

Daniel had his talented tongue as far up my ass as it would reach. I moaned and pushed my ass back against his face.

I was back to deep-throating James. When I needed to catch my breath I would switch to teasing the head of his cock with my tongue or licking and sucking his balls.

"Are you going to make me beg you to fuck me with your magnificent cock?" James had his head propped on a pillow so he could watch me work on his cock.

"Do you want it bad enough to beg?"

"Please. Pleeese. PLEASE put this beautiful, huge cock inside me. Please fuck me. I NEED your cock in my ass."

12