Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had apparently done the trick. James slid out from in front of me on the bed and moved around to take Daniel's place behind me. Someone's fingers were applying lube to my asshole. Then the head of James' cock was rubbing around opening. I loved how it felt hard and yet yielding at the same time. He started to push inside me. I groaned. Daniel handed me the poppers and I took deep inhales. Then I just rested my upper chest on the bed and turned my head to the side so I could watch Travis and Jorge suck each other while James fucked me.

I couldn't help myself. I was babbling horny slut talk about how incredibly huge and awesome and beautiful James' cock was and how I wanted him to fuck me and use my body for his pleasure. James took his time, sliding in and out of my hole at different angles, varying the pace of his thrusts. Sometimes pulling all the way out to rub the head of his cock around my hole and make me move my ass around trying to line him up with my opening. Sometimes plunging into me until his balls slapped mine on each thrust.

Travis and Jorge came over and knelt in front of my face, hip to hip, offering me their cocks. I swallowed Travis. He was about the same size as James but circumcised. Jorge was at least an inch longer, uncut like James, and just as thick.

With two cocks to suck I couldn't keep up my spun slut babble, but I was still making happy humming sounds and moaning around the two cocks as I alternated back and forth. In between sucking them I was murmuring to myself. "So good. So big. So good. So big."

James was finally getting close to shooting his load. He didn't ever bother to ask me if I wanted him to cum inside me. Everyone in the room knew I would take as much cum in my ass as I could get that moment.

I stopped sucking the two cocks in front of me so I could concentrate on the cock inside of me. I gave James a series of squeezes with my ass. He was fucking me with hard, rhythmic thrusts.

"Please shoot your load in me. I want to feel your big cock swell up and shoot that cum inside my ass."

"Here. It. Comes." One more hard thrust into my ass, his balls slapping mine. I reached back to grab the base of his cock and squeezed his cock with my asshole as hard as I could. His thick cock was throbbing and twitching me and I could feel the warmth deep inside as his cum shot out of his cock and coated my fuck chute.

"Mmmm. A very big load. Thank you. That feels amazing." When James finally pulled out of my ass I did my usual service of licking and sucking his cock clean. As I sucked his cum off of his cock I could feel more of his cum leaking out of my ass and down my balls.

"More please." Travis was ready to fuck me and I turned around to present him my ass. He entered me from behind. With the lube from before and James' cum inside me, I was able to easily take Travis' cock deep in my ass. When I was fully impaled on his cock, I gave him a few friendly squeezes. He flexed his cock inside me in return. I groaned as his cock twitched inside me.

"Oh wow. Travis your cock feels SOOOO good. Please fuck me." He was happy to oblige. I snorted poppers and babbled incoherently as I lost myself in the overwhelming sensations of having another thick, hard cock stirring my guts.

Travis didn't last as long as James' had. I didn't mind at all. I loved getting fucked by a huge cock. But what I had an insatiable craving for making men shoot they're cum either down my throat or (preferably) inside my ass. Before long Travis announced that he was adding his cum to what was already inside me.

"Thank you. Thank you. Let me have it please. Cum in me." I squeezed Travis' cock with my ass, wanting to make sure that I got every drop out of him.

When Travis pulled out of me, I turned to Jorge. He was lying on his back, his huge cock standing straight up. I took that as a hint that he wanted to have me get on top and ride him. I straddled him, lined his cock up with my cum-filled ass, and sat down, groaning as he filled my ass.

"Holy shit Jorge. Your cock is huge. I fucking love it." I leaned forward so that my chest was pressed against Jorge's and his cock was fully inserted inside me. I felt someone else behind me and looked back to see Daniel lowering his mouth to where Jorge's cock and my sphincter met.

Daniel alternated licking the base of Jorge's shaft and his balls and my asshole.

"Didn't you tell me that you had two guys fuck you at the same time at The Chute?" Daniel was inviting me to share more of my perverted adventures.

"Yes. I had two in me at the same time. One shot his load first and then pulled then the other guy bred me too."

I felt something poking at the junction between my asshole and Jorge's cock and I realized that Daniel's question hadn't just been idle chitchat. Jorge handed me the poppers. Daniel slathered some lube on my hole and himself. Jorge and I stayed still and Danie pushed his cock inside, joining

Jorge's big cock that was already deep inside me.

Jorge and I stayed still, and Daniel slid in and out of my ass.

"That feels good." Jorge was enjoying the feeling of being squeezed by my ass while Daniel's cock slid in and out, rubbing along the underside of Jorge's cock in the process.

Daniel told us that he was going to cum. Jorge and I told him to go for it. Daniel sped up his thrusts and then groaned as he released his load inside me.

"I can feel his cum on my cock. So hot." Jorge started to thrust into me from below. As Daniel's cock started to soften, he slid out of me as Jorge's cock pumped in and out. Now that it was just me and Jorge I sat up and started ride up and down on his big cock.

"Are you going to give me a load too?" I looked down at Jorge. His hips were moving underneath me, meeting my down strokes with his up strokes.

"If you keep that up I'm going to cum."

"You better." I reached behind me to grab Jorge's cock around the base so that I could feel his orgasmic contractions with my hand as well as my asshole.

Soon I felt him pulsing and knew that he was adding a big load to what was already inside me. I rode him until he had fully emptied himself into me and then I rolled to the side and collapsed on the bed.

As I lay face-down on the bed I felt what I had hoped to feel. Daniel was behind me, pulling my ass cheeks apart and fastening his mouth to my gaping hole. I moaned in pleasure as he sucked and licked the cum out of my ass.

Daniel's work on my ass was making gloriously obscene slurping and smacking sounds. After a minute he pulled away from my ass and tugged at my ass to roll me over. I turned onto my back and he lay on top of me and kissed me. As I opened my mouth to his tongue, he pushed a huge mouthful of cum into my mouth. I greedily swallowed it. As I did, I felt that I had unlocked a whole new level of slutty debauchery. What is sluttier that swallowing cum or taking cum in your ass? Swallowing cum that came from your ass!

I fell into a doze. After a while Daniel woke me up. He told me he was going home and offered me a ride home on the way.

I fell into a deep sleep when I got home and didn't wake up for more than twenty-four hours.

12