Insatiable Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed you too, Killie," he murmured, gazing down at her with all the longing in the world in his dark eyes.

A week had never felt so long. She had craved Jack every single day. She always missed Jack when they were apart, but since their relationship had gone from best friends to boyfriend-girlfriend, she missed him ten times more.

"Dinner!" The sound of her mother's voice calling from the kitchen forced Jack and Killian to end their heated make-out.

Killian sighed, wishing she could just be alone with Jack already, as they made their way to the kitchen.

"Your ass looks so fucking good in those, Killie," said Jack quietly, giving her a light spank before they were in sight of her parents. "I love that they don't even cover it all the way."

"Perv."

"Slut."

"For you," she smiled sweetly as they entered the dining room.

Jack and Killian sat down across from her parents at the dinner table.

"Jack," Killian's dad beamed, "good to see you, son."

"Good to see you too, Mr. Mason," said Jack. "How was Hawaii?"

"Good, good," he said jovially. "Anywhere with a beach and my girls, and I'll be happy."

"What are you two up to tonight?" asked her mom.

"Movie probably," said Killian with a shrug, and Jack nodded.

Killian was distracted from the conversation by a vibration from her phone. She glanced at it under the table.

J: I need to be inside you the second we are alone

J: I can't wait to make you cum again

Killian's cheeks turned pink and she quickly returned her attention to her dinner. She fully agreed.

J: Bet you're wet already thinking about it

J: Slut.

Killian was now blushing furiously. Jack was way too good at texting without looking. Killian, on the other hand, would have been caught by her mom--who abhorred phones during meals--immediately.

Jack was wearing the smug look he got whenever he knew he was driving Killian crazy. Which Killian found unreasonably sexy.

She grit her teeth and refused to look at Jack.

"You two should play a game with us tonight. We're well overdue for a round of Scrabble," said her dad. "What do you say?"

"Maybe tomorrow," said Killian, at the same time Jack said, "Absolutely."

Killian glared at Jack. She just wanted dinner over as fast as possible. She was ready for the part of the night where she and Jack would be alone together.

"At least one of you likes us," said Killian's mom, shaking her head.

"Course I do," said Jack.

"Suck up," Killian muttered. Jack raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything.

After dinner, her dad got out their game of Scrabble and they started the round.

J: Just wanted to see you squirm some more

K: Fuuuck

J: Miss me?

It was all Killian could do to not groan aloud. She had missed that annoying, handsome, perfect bastard so fucking much.

K: Yes

J: I want to be inside you all night.

K: I need it so bad Jack

"Your play, Killian," her father prompted her.

"I know," she said. "I'm thinking." She played her tiles. "S-A-V-O-R-Y"

J: Nips

Killian looked down briefly. Mortified. They were very, very visible through her shirt. She hadn't worn a bra, just to tease Jack a bit, but she hadn't planned on spending much more than dinner with her family when she'd made that choice.

K: Shut up

J: The fuck did you say to me?

K: They're so fucking hard it hurts

She glanced at Jack. His phone was in his hand and he was reading her messages with a smirk.

K: Nice boner.

"Slut," said Jack, loud enough for everyone at the table to hear. "It's your turn."

"What the fuck?" said Killian in alarm, looking at Jack.

"S-L-U-T," he said clearly, pointing at the board. "Slut." It was the word he had just played.

"Killian, watch your language," her dad said firmly.

"But Daddy," she said indignantly, "I thought Jack was calling me a slut, so I think 'what the fuck' was an acceptable reaction."

"I'd never call you a slut, Killie," said Jack innocently. "That would be very disrespectful."

J: I like the way you look when you're pouting and say 'daddy'

J: Maybe you should call me daddy later.

"You fucking wish," said Killian, under her breath to Jack.

Unfortunately, her parents heard enough to earn her another, scolding, "Killian!"

"His fault," said Killian quickly, pointing at Jack.

J: Oh baby girl, you should not have said that

J: You're just asking for trouble now.

J: Here I was thinking you'd come home and I'd make love to you all night

K:?

J: But now I just want to fuck the hell out of you

K: You're so romantic

J: I know

J: You're fisty today

K: I'm sexually frustrated

J: You've been talking back to me

K: Looking forward to seeing what you do about that

Killian teased him. She couldn't help it. She loved getting him worked up almost as much as he did to her. After a week without her, she couldn't wait to unleash his inner beast.

Killian was going absolutely crazy too. Her pussy was wet. Her nipples were hard and probably apparent to everyone. All she could do was try not to let on to her struggle and get the game over with as fast as possible.

Finally--finally, it was over.

As soon as Jack and Killian were in her room with the door closed, she turned to face him, but Jack turned her back around and pushed her over to the bed. He shoved her face down and held it there while he tugged at her shorts. They were denim and hugged her butt tightly. When he'd gotten them down under her butt, he administered a sharp blow to her ass, making her squeal in pain.

"You," he growled, "were being a smartass."

"I didn't mean--" She was cut off by another heavy-handed slap. "Jack," she hissed. "Noise level."

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you earned yourself some punishment."

"I'm sorry," she said quickly, hoping to avoid another loud slap.

He worked his fingers between her legs, and she felt them slipping along her wet slit.

Jack leaned over. Killian could feel his breath on her ear, as he murmured, "You sneaky little bitch. I should have known that spanking you isn't really punishment. Look how wet your cunt gets when I spank you."

He pulled her head up by a fistful of her hair and held his fingers in front of her so she could see how they glistened with cum.

"Clean my fingers off," he said, holding his fingers to her lips.

She opened her mouth obediently and licked her juices off his fingers, sucking them until they were clean. She didn't mind the taste. And she loved how he was holding her by the hair. And how he pushed her head back down to the bed when he was done with her. It was undoubtedly making her pussy that much wetter and more eager.

"I'm going to stop holding your head down now, but if you so much as think about moving it, I will do very, very bad things to you."

"I won't move," she whispered.

Out of the corner of her eye, Killian saw Jack reach for her laptop. A minute later and she heard the sound of some Netflix show starting. Background noise. Then he grabbed her wrists, pinning her arms behind her back. Her shorts were tight around her thighs and made it hard for her to move. She couldn't walk. She didn't dare try to move her arms or turn her head. Killian felt completely helpless and knew she was at Jack's mercy. Somehow all that was absurdly arousing, and her lips had grown wet with her excitement.

She could hear the sound of Jack unbuckling his belt. She tried to relax, knowing she was moments away from being brutally fucked. But she couldn't relax. Her pussy was tingling and shivers ran down her spine in anticipation. And on top of everything, she was terrified of her parents coming in unannounced.

"How does it feel to know I can do whatever the fuck I want to you," Jack spoke softly in her ear, "and you can't do anything about it?"

"Perfect," breathed Killian.

"It's so fucked up, baby girl," he teased her hole with his finger and then slipped it in, "that you like to be used."

"I know," she whispered, as he finger-fucked her slowly.

He pulled his fingers out of her. Again, Killian expected him to ram her with his cock. And again, she was wrong. He began to rub her tight little asshole with his sticky fingers until it relaxed enough for him to work one finger in. Even though his entrance was gradual, Killian still fought back a cry.

"I'll make you mine, Killie. Every fucking part of you. Mine."

She whimpered as he started to fuck her tightest hole slowly with his finger. Jack sat down on the bed next to her so she could see him from her position as he continued his steady anal penetration.

"You ready for my cock?"

Her eyes went wide as she looked up at him, now feeling genuine fear creeping up in her. "In my ass?" she gasped. There was no way he would do that with her parents in the house. She hoped.

"No," he chuckled. "I'm not putting it in your ass today. Do you know why?"

Killian felt a surge of relief and shook her head.

"Because you're my baby girl," he murmured. "Even though you're a slut that deserves to be used, I love you very much and won't destroy your virgin asshole. At least, not until it's ready." He stroked her hair gently with his free hand.

"But you need to be taught a lesson right now. You need to be reminded why you don't disobey me or talk back to me. You've acted like a disagreeable slut today and now you're going to be fucked like one. Does that sound fair?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said quietly. The words sounded foreign to her, but they'd come out naturally.

"I am going to take whatever I want from you because I can. I will fuck you however I want. I will cum wherever, whenever I want. And I will do all that while I finger-fuck your asshole so you can imagine what it would be like with my cock there," he said lowly. "Got it?"

"Yes," she nodded, feeling like his words were turning her to jello.

He kissed her forehead approvingly. "You have to take my pants off me so I can keep fingering your ass," he instructed.

She nodded as he stood up and helped undo his pants. Jack slid his cock between her legs, coating it in her juices. Killian was mortified when she realized her pussy had been dripping cum freely throughout the whole interaction.

Killian stifled her cry in the blankets as Jack thrust himself into her tender hole in one swift movement.

"Do you like having me abuse your pussy and ass at the same time, slut?"

"Yes," she managed to say, while trying not make any other noises.

"How does my big, hard cock feel, tearing up that tight little pussy of yours?"

"So big..." she breathed.

Jack fucked her with long steady strokes that plunged his huge piece deep inside her every time. He moved his finger in her asshole to the same rhythm. Killian felt dizzy. Completely overwhelmed by the sensations. The adrenaline. She was a delirious puddle of pleasure and pain. She kept her face buried in the blankets of her bed to muffle any whimpers that might have escaped her.

Jack ravaged her hole like she was a fuck doll.

She loved how impossibly full she felt with him penetrating both holes. She loved that she couldn't wriggle away from him--that she couldn't move at all. She loved the way he pinned her, face down, into the blankets and then pulled her head up by her hair if he wanted her to speak. Most of all, she loved the way he called her 'baby girl.'

Killian was trembling. If it hadn't been for the bed, she wouldn't have been able to remain standing. It was all too much. She hurt so, so good.

"Where do you think I should cum? Deep in your pussy? All over your beautiful ass? Down your throat. Or maybe cover your face with it. What do you think, cumslut?"

"Anywhere you want," she panted. "Please."

Jack pulled out of both holes and walked to the other side of the bed. Killian admired how amazing his cock looked, huge and hard and coated in her juices. He pumped it steadily with his hand, his eyes on Killian.

"If you want my cum, you'll have to come closer," he said.

Killian didn't have much room for movement or much strength left. She tried to wiggle up, getting nowhere. She tried to inch her stomach up, but got nowhere. She looked up at Jack, hoping for help, but when she saw the smile he was wearing, she knew she'd be getting no help from him at all.

"Come on, baby girl. You can do it," he whispered, teasing her, tempting her. "Show me how bad you want my cum."

It was humiliating. She tried harder. She managed to launch herself on to the bed with a little hop.

"That's it," he coaxed her on, continuing to stroke his cock. "Just a little farther."

She wormed her way closer until he held out his hand to stop her. She looked up at him expectantly.

Seeing her expression, Jack said, "If you want me to cum, you'll have to ask nicely."

"May I please have your cum?" she asked. He raised an eyebrow and didn't reply. "I want to be your cumslut."

He shrugged and continued jerking himself off.

"Please?" Killian looked up at him with pleadingly pouty eyes. "I've learned my lesson."

"What lesson is that?"

"I don't talk back to you and I don't argue. I do what you want, when you want, because you make the rules."

"That's right, baby girl," he cooed, "I'm so proud of you for realizing that."

"Will you please cum now? Please? I want it so bad," she begged.

"Okay," he finally agreed. "Look up at me and open your mouth so I can cover your cute little slut face in cum."

Killian looked up at him and opened her mouth gratefully. She watched him stroke his cock for just a moment longer before ropes of cum shot from it, splattering her face and mouth. She looked at his twitching erection lustily as he finished emptying his balls.

"Make sure you suck up every last drop of cum," said Jack, moving close enough for Killian to reach with her mouth.

She fumbled awkwardly for a moment, trying to get his cock between her lips without the use of her hands so she could still prop herself up. When she did, she sucked on it excitedly. Gently, teasing her tongue up his shaft and milking every drop out.

When she was done, he leaned down and kissed her. Killian was expecting him to finally take her shorts off her to give back her freedom of moment, but he didn't. Jack got behind her again and lifted her hips up and held her in place while he started to lick her pussy. It had been aching for attention.

"Fuck, Killie," Jack paused, "I've never seen you so wet before."

Killian just moaned into the bedspread in delight as he pushed his tongue inside her hole and fucked her with it. He started massaging her clit in little circles with his thumb. It was too much. Killian had needed to cum for hours and he finally pushed her over the edge.

"Fuck!" Killian tried to muffle her cry of pleasure. "I'm cumming so fucking hard," she panted.

Jack lapped at her juices hungrily as her pussy pulsed over and over. Pleasure radiated throughout her body. She was in ecstasy.

Her body was still quivering as her climax subsided. She barely noticed that Jack had taken her shorts off completely until he lay her down and took her is his arms.

"You did cum hard, didn't you?" said Jack, kissing her neck.

Killian shivered. "Mm-hm." She didn't think she could talk much more than that. Couldn't even bring herself to open her eyes yet. She just nodded and relaxed into his arms. "I'd been fantasizing all week about you taking me tonight," she finally managed to mumble.

"Yeah?" Jack kissed her cheek and her hair affectionately. "Hope it lived up to your fantasies."

"It exceeded them," she sighed contently.

LOGAN

Logan looked up from his laptop when he heard Jack open the door and say, sounding surprised, "Oh, you're here?"

"Still live here, asshole," Logan replied blandly.

"Thought you were going out tonight," said Jack.

"No. Oh," he paused, "it's Friday, isn't it? Don't worry, I'll stay in my room with headphones on. Do what you gotta do."

Jack gave Logan a long, pondering look, and then said slowly, "It is movie night, you know..."

"Yeah," said Logan. "I'll keep myself busy."

"Or you could watch a movie with us," suggested Jack.

Logan raised an eyebrow. "Why do I get the feeling you aren't really asking me to watch a movie with you guys?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Jack all-too innocently.

"This is about fucking Killian in the ass, isn't it?"

"I mean, I wouldn't rule out the possibility. Mom and dad are gone tonight, so maybe it's perfect timing."

"What if I don't want to?" suggested Logan.

"What man in their right mind wouldn't want to?" asked Jack. "Or are you not into anal?"

Logan tried not to roll his eyes. Jack could be so cocky sometimes. He had to remind himself he wasn't much better when he was eighteen. "Did you talk to her about it yet?" he asked.

"Not exactly," admitted Jack. "But kind of."

"Define 'kind of.'"

"Okay, I didn't. I just...assessed the situation."

"What situation, exactly, was that?" he asked pointedly.

"I was fingering her ass and she was into it?" he suggested weakly.

"So, you didn't mention anything about it."

"No," he admitted. "I think she'd say no if I asked outright. But I think she'd go for it if it happened." He paused. "That sounded kind of bad, but I just mean, I think she'd say no because she wouldn't want to hurt my feelings, not because she doesn't want it. Like, she can obviously say no if she wants, but I think if it just happens naturally..."

"How does one naturally initiate a threesome with their stepbrother and girlfriend?"

"Movie night?" He shrugged. "And I don't want to have a threesome with you," he scowled. "That's just weird."

"Okay," Logan snorted, amused. "Call it what you want to call it, but at the end of the night, we've both railed the same girl."

"Actually, it sounds kind of like a porno, doesn't it?"

"You know porn isn't real life."

"Look, if the answer is no, just say no," he said exasperated.

"You really are serious about this, aren't you?" asked Logan, looking at Jack thoughtfully.

"Yeah."

"Alright then," Logan gave in. Having a realization, he asked, "You a cuck?"

"No." He raised his brows. "I'm just thoughtful."

"I think you got a screw or two loose, little bro." Logan shook his head, looking amused. "If you make it happen, I'm in."

"You're not gonna help?"

"No, this is all on you. Besides, I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm mad at her."

"Are you?"

"A little irritated." Logan shrugged. "But not mad."

"Well, just don't be weird about it. I'm sure it will be fine."

"The fact that Killian didn't tell me that you two had fucked around is the least weird part about this whole scenario."

"Fair enough," agreed Jack, and left Logan to his thoughts.

Logan wasn't sure what he'd gotten himself into. Well, he knew there was a chance he might get into Killian. But he thought it was a slim chance. Jack may have been smooth with girls, but Logan didn't think even he had the finesse needed to sweettalk Killian into doing anal with another man.

Logan shook his head and tried to refocus his attention on his work. He'd get a bit more done, take a shower, and prepare for whatever the night would bring.

Jack appeared in the hallway a minute later. "So, there's one thing I forgot to tell you," he said, "and I don't want it to, like, weird you out."

"Not sure anything could weird me out at this point," said Logan. He didn't think Jack had any other surprises left to throw at him.

"Killian likes--we kind of have this--well, she's a...uh..."

Logan finally looked up from his screen, noticing Jack was unusually tongue tied. "Oh." He thought he knew what this was about. "Submissive cumslut?" he said helpfully.

"What?" Jack looked a little taken aback.

"That's what you're talking about, right? You dominating her?"