Insatiable Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh...yeah, I guess so." There was a notable flush on Jack's cheeks. His little baby bro was actually shy about something.

"Alright," said Logan nonchalantly, and returned his attention to his computer, fighting the brotherly urge to poke fun at him for being bashful. This was not the time.

"Huh?"

Logan sighed and looked at Jack again. "I've been fucking girls longer than you, Jack, and I'm into some weird shit. It's gonna take more than a little rough sex to shock me."

"But how did you know?"

"Seriously?" Logan rolled his eyes. He didn't tell Jack that every dominant bone in his body had come to life when Killian had melted to his touch and looked at him with that subby expression on her face. He didn't think Jack would understand it if he said it like that yet. "We share a wall," he said instead. "Beg for my cum like a dirty slut. Don't cum until I tell you to."

"Fuck, Logan. Why were you listening?"

"You made it hard not to hear. And then there was the whole make-breakfast-for-us-without-your-panties-on scene." Logan referred to the morning in which Jack had instructed Killian to make breakfast for the three of them while clearly not wearing anything more than one of Jack's t-shirts which had given the boys glimpses of her ass and pussy every so often.

Jack shrugged, sheepishly. "She's into it."

"I know."

"How do--oh," he stopped. "Never mind."

"She seemed really into it when I would get a little rough with her." Logan was building a theory that Jack had been a real vanilla slut up until Killian. Something in Killian, or something she did, had unleashed a dominant streak in Jack that he was still working on accepting. Logan remembered how that felt. Guilt and fear of his own desires. Don't worry, baby bro, I'll help you understand it.

"Oh, right. Guess you would know that."

"Have you thought this through?" asked Logan, sensing Jack's shift in attitude.

"Yes! Of course I have."

"I mean, have you thought about everything. Not just me fucking her in the ass. Cause you know it's gonna be more than just that."

"Christ, Logan, how much more are you expecting?"

"I'm talking about the little things, Jack. Like how you'll feel watching me kiss her. Or what it'll be like to hear her moaning my name while I make her cum in front of you?" he asked calmly, measuring Jack's reaction to his words.

He didn't answer right away; he was thinking. Finally, he said, "Don't call her 'baby girl' and don't fuck her pussy. I don't care if she screams your name or sucks your dick or whatever. Everything else is fine. Make her cum. Make her cum a lot. Kinda defeats the purpose of this if she doesn't enjoy herself, right?"

"Okay" Logan nodded, feeling a little proud of him for thinking it through.

"I love that girl so fucking much, Logan."

"I know you do, little bro," he smiled. "I'll be good to her, don't worry."

Looking satisfied, Jack turned to go, then paused. "You test recently?"

"Yeah. Right before I came back from school. Haven't been with anyone since."

"She likes it bareback," said Jack, "if you're into that."

Logan raised his eyebrows. "Noted."

"Uh, anyway, that's all." Jack turned to go again.

"Hey," Logan stopped him, grinning, "You know what they call this in the grownup world?"

"Uh, kinky?" suggested Jack.

"Outsourcing."

Jack rolled his eyes and looked at Logan like he had just told a cringy dad joke that did not merit a reply.

"Give it four years and a few jobs and you'll think it's funny," said Logan. "Promise."

"If you say so," snorted Jack, heading back to his room.

There was no hope of Logan working on his project once Jack left. His mind was in a million places.

More than anything, he realized his little bro needed him. He was a Dom in the making and didn't know it--didn't know what he needed--but Logan did. He'd tell him his nasty thoughts didn't make him a monster. He'd show him how to safely satiate the beast inside. He'd teach him how to push Killian to the edge of her limits and then care for her as she deliriously floated through subspace.

But tonight, he'd just watch.

Ironic, considering that's what Jack thought he was going to be doing. Sure, Logan would be the one fucking her, but he had things he wanted to watch too. He wanted to study how they interacted. Now that Logan thought he knew what was really going on, he could help them.