Insatiable Pt. 02

Story Info
Logan teaches his little bro's gf how to be a good buttslut.
8.7k words
4.82
25.6k
40
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 2 -- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

***

KILLIAN

J: Wear something sexy tonight baby girl

K: Special occasion?

J: Jerked off to pics of you in a sexy bikini all week and now I want the real thing

J: I'm gonna make you squirm through the whole movie

Killian shivered. She loved the way Jack talked to her. And how obsessed with her body he was.

K: You're a tease

J: Takes one to know one

J: You been using the butt plug I got you?

Jack referred to a small steel butt plug with a sparkly jewel at the end which he'd bought for Killian after their last conversation about anal. It was practice for taking Jack eventually. Killian didn't know how much good it was for practice considering it was maybe half the girth of his cock, but she figured she had to start somewhere.

K: Yeah

K: Not on vacation obviously

K: Before and after

J: After? You've only been home for a day! Did you masturbate after I left last night?! You dirty girl

K: No, this morning

Though it wasn't really a turn on for her, she had dutifully popped the plug in while she played with her pussy. It's not that it turned her off. She was just kind of indifferent to it. But she really had been practicing with it as often as she could. She didn't have much faith the butt plug could adequately prepare her for Jack's cock, but she was going to take all the practice she could get.

K: Why?

J: Was thinking about giving you some more practice tonight if you're up for it

Killian shivered thinking about it. She may have been indifferent to masturbation with a butt plug, but she was definitely not indifferent to ass play when she was actually with Jack. Much as it embarrassed her to admit, she'd really liked it when Jack had rimmed her for the first time. She had even learned to enjoy his finger. Butt stuff was much more interesting when she was with Jack than when she was alone with her silly plug.

K: I'm up for it

Killian slipped into sleek black lingerie. She almost always wore light colors, pink and white with lace; she liked to be girly. She had a feeling Jack would like the black though. And it did look especially good against her tan.

Looking forward to finally having some time to snuggle with Jack and then have unrestricted sex, Killian headed over to Jack's house.

Killian blinked several times, confused, when the door swung open. Jack and Logan were standing there. Together. Looking like they had been in the middle of a pleasant conversation. And both looking happy to see her.

"Hi?" said Killian unsurely, looking at Jack, then Logan, and back to Jack questioningly.

"Hey, beautiful," said Jack, at the same time as Logan said, "Sup, sweetheart." Then they looked at each other as though amused by their unison.

Killian stared at them, wondering if she was imagining things. "Did I miss something?"

"Course not. We'd never start movie night without you," said Jack.

"We," repeated Killian.

"I told Logan he could join us," shrugged Jack. "Unless that's a problem?"

"Oh, um, no? Course not."

"Good. Cause I've been wanting to watch a scary movie and so does Logan, so you're out numbered now."

"Oh god," groaned Killian. "Not that new one you've been talking about..."

Jack had been trying to get her to watch a new horror movie that people were saying was so scary they had to turn it off halfway through.

"Yeah," Jack grinned. "You've been a little bitch about it and now I finally get to watch it."

"Fine," Killian gave in. If she was lucky, it would be like the last one which had been all hype and no follow through. If she wasn't lucky, it would be like the one before that seriously gave her trouble sleeping. "Lights on though."

"No," said the boys simultaneously.

"Now you have both of us to keep you safe," said Jack. "Don't be a pussy."

"You're a pussy," muttered Killian, following them to the den.

"What was that?" asked Jack.

"I said 'I love you.'"

"That's what I thought," said Jack, with a mischievous grin.

Killian sat down next to Jack and Logan went to the kitchen.

"What the fuck, Jack," Killian hissed when they were alone. "I'm so fucking horny I'm dying. You said--"

"I said you'd be squirming through the movie. You knew you'd have to wait for me to pound you until after," Jack shrugged.

"God, I hate you right now."

"Tell me how much you hate me after you've lost count of the number of times you've cum later tonight."

"But I didn't want to wait," she whined.

"Don't pout, Killian," said Jack lowly, in a voice that made it clear there would be repercussions if she did. Killian's pelvis felt warm and tingly. "If you want me to fuck you until you can't walk straight, you're gonna have to be a good girl and be patient, okay?"

Killian nodded, holding back further argument as Logan joined them again. Besides, she knew waiting would make it that much sweeter when she finally got it.

Logan tossed them both beers and turned off the lights. Killian took a sip as the opening scene began, resigned to a sexually frustrating and probably horrifying next couple hours. But at least she got to cuddle up to Jack. And maybe the movie would be able to scare her out of thinking about her wet pussy, aching for attention.

Fifteen minutes in and Killian already was curled up in Jack's arms, jumpy with anticipation. She had a bad feeling the movie might actually be all it was cracked up to be.

Killian's heart was racing by the time Jack shifted and gently pushed her off him.

"Where are you going?" she squeaked, as he started to stand.

"Making popcorn," he said, looking amused. He could clearly read the expression she wore, because he said, "I'll be back in a minute."

"But--" she started to protest.

"Cuddle with Logan if you're so scared, babe."

Killian scowled. She was going to reply but Jack was already gone. She sank lower into the couch, feeling very cold and exposed without Jack's arms around her.

"Man, you are a pussy, aren't you?" said Logan, chuckling as he watched her jump at a particularly tense moment.

"Shut up," she muttered.

"I'm just giving you shit, Kil," he laughed. "You need me to cuddle you until he gets back?"

"No," she huffed, but it turned into more of a squeak as she flinched again.

"Come here, princess." He rolled his eyes. She looked at him warily and didn't move. "What's that look for?" he asked.

"I'm confused," said Killian slowly. "I don't understand why you're being nice to me."

"Am I not usually nice to you?"

"You are," she admitted.

"Then--"

"I'm not trying to making things awkward, but I thought you were mad at me and now you're acting totally normal and I'm confused," she finally spilled.

"I'm not mad at you. Never was."

"Really?" asked Killian disbelievingly.

"I was irritated. But I'm not mad that you're with Jack. I'm not even mad you chose him over me. He's right for you. Honestly, I was just pretty irritated about how I found out."

"Oh," said Killian, embarrassed. They really hadn't talked much beyond the last awkward series of miss-sent texts. "I am sorry about that. I know it was fucked up."

"I know. Jack apologized too. I get it. It wasn't planned. You guys didn't know how to deal with it. You didn't intentionally put me in the middle. Totally came off that way and was kind of shitty, but I'm not gonna hold it against you."

"Really?" asked Killian unsurely.

"Yeah. Jack adores you. He fucking worships the ground you walk on and that's exactly what you deserve. I think you two are really the only ones surprised by it."

"Thank you," she said, taken aback. She hesitated, and then begrudgingly scooted closer to him. She glanced at him as he put his arm around her. "So, we're cool? You don't hate me?"

"Not at all. Jack's one of the most important people in my life and you are hands down the most important thing in his, which makes you pretty damn important to me too. I probably won't go so far as to call you 'lil sis' anymore since you've sucked my dick, but you get the idea."

"Fuck off," laughed Killian. "But thank you."

Killian felt a whole lot less confused about everything by the time Jack returned with the popcorn. He smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead as he sat down and she moved back to her spot against him. She shivered. The strong A.C. and changes in body heat against her had made her chilly.

"You cold, baby girl?" asked Jack.

"A little," she nodded.

"Can you grab that blanket?" Jack asked Logan, nodding at the throw on the other side of the couch. "Do you want Logan to keep cuddling too?" he asked, covering her with the blanket.

"You're back now," said Killian, nuzzling him a little.

"You're cold and being a scaredy-cat. You can have both of us."

"Oh." Killian looked at Jack thoughtfully. He may have been teasing her a bit, but he was also serious. Neither of them appeared to be the least bit upset or possessive. "I guess that would be nice."

"Whatever you want, princess." Logan shrugged and moved closer to them.

They had a massive sectional and it was easy for her to cuddle with both the boys. Jack had an arm around her shoulders, and her legs were across Logan. It was, admittedly, very comfy and much warmer with all three of them together under the blanket.

Killian finally started to relax. She wouldn't go so far as to say she was enjoying the movie, but she always liked movie night. She liked cuddling. She liked the affectionate way Jack rubbed her leg. She liked--

She froze.

Jack's hand that had been lightly tracing circles on her leg and then her stomach had worked its way a little lower...to the waistband of her shorts, moving under them. Killian sat very still, eyes wide and staring at the screen, though all her attention was now on Jack's fingers, brushing her smooth mound and traveling down her slit, ever so slowly.

She pulled out her phone and quickly typed a message.

K: WTF JACK

J:?

K: What are you doing?

J: Playing

Killian silently cursed how wet she had grown at his slightest touch

K: Now?!

J: Told you I was gonna make you squirm

K: Are you fucking crazy

K: Logan's right here

J: Guess you better stay really still and quiet then

Killian gave up arguing and grit her teeth, trying not to focus on the sensation of Jack teasing her lips. Jack was moving so slow. Slow enough that no movement could be seen under the blanket. It took all her strength to not make a sound as Jack's finger slowly started to massage her clit. She tried to keep her legs still, hoping Logan hadn't felt her tense up in shock.

She was dripping within minutes. She desperately wished she and Jack were alone. He was absolutely torturing her with his subtle movements. He'd wet his finger with her juice and found her sensitive nub. Working his finger under her hood and holding his finger directly against her clit, moving every so often, just enough to keep her on edge.

Killian put her phone down and tucked herself back under the blanket. She dug her nails into her thigh, now trying very hard to focus on the movie. She felt Jack's other hand brush hers and she reached for it, gripping it firmly as she fought to maintain her composure.

She stayed agonizingly still and quiet. She let his hand go and reached for her phone again. This time she didn't even bother sending the message; she just held her phone so Jack could see, just out of Logan's line of sight.

K: You're going to make me cum if you don't stop.

She put her phone down again. She had been hoping Jack would head her warning and stop, but she knew better. He just kept stimulating her slowly and gently. His other hand was still resting on her thigh and she took it in hers again.

Killian closed her eyes and tried to control her breathing. She willed every muscle to relax in an attempt to ward off the orgasm she felt building. She didn't know if she'd be able to ride it out in complete, controlled silence and stillness. Jack wasn't going to give her any choice in the matter. She clutched his hand tightly. Her pelvis had tightened, almost to the point of no return. Jack wasn't stopping. She could tell she was digging her nails into his palm. His hand flexed under her. She didn't care.

"Christ, Killian, are you trying to break my hand?" asked Logan.

"What?" Killian looked at him, shocked.

Logan's voice had broken her concentration and Jack still hadn't stopped his steady movements. The hand Killian gripped flexed again and Logan raised his eyebrows. Killian was horrified. Confused. And had lost the control of her body she had fought so hard to maintain.

The damage was done.

Killian gasped. Her eye lids fluttered. Every muscle in her pelvis began to contract rhythmically as she tried desperately to hide her shudder of pleasure.

She opened her eyes, slowly releasing her death grip on what apparently had not been Jack's hand at all.

"Oh my god," she moaned, mortified, covering her mouth with her hand.

Logan was still staring at her, looking very amused. Jack was shaking in what Killian realized was silent laughter. She had never been so embarrassed in her life.

"Well, you almost did a good job," said Jack.

"What the fuck, Jack," she breathed. "What the fuck. Fuck! Logan. What the--"

"Sorry," said Logan. "Didn't mean to startle you."

"Why the fuck were you holding my hand?" she asked.

"You grabbed it, like, half an hour ago."

"Oh my god. Jack," Killian looked at him pleadingly, "I didn't know. I swear, I thought--"

"Wait...you thought you were holding my hand?" asked Jack, laughing. "My hand is over here, dork." He tapped her shoulder.

"What the fuck," said Killian again. "Why would I be holding Logan's hand? Wait. You knew I was?"

"Course, babe."

"And you didn't say anything?!"

Jack shrugged. "I don't care if you hold his hand; assumed you were just being all scared. Mine was busy anyway."

"Sorry, sweetheart," said Logan, squeezing her thigh lightly. "Thought you knew it was me."

Killian was almost speechless with shock. "You didn't know he was..."

"Fingering you?" Logan finished her question helpfully. "Yeah, felt you tense up and realized," he shrugged.

"Let me get this straight," said Killian slowly. "Jack, you just let me hold Logan's hand while you made me cum; and Logan, you just held my hand the whole time Jack fingered me? And I'm the only one who didn't figure it out?" she said in disbelief.

"Sounds about right," said Jack.

"In all fairness, you seemed pretty distracted," said Logan.

"I'm so sorry," Killian mumbled, mortified.

"Neither of us are mad," said Jack.

"That's actually hilarious," said Logan.

"Jack," she hissed, "can you stop now?" He was still stroking her slit as it leaked juices.

"Sorry, babe, can't help it. You got so fucking wet, it's crazy."

"This is so embarrassing," she moaned.

"I mean, it's not the first time I've seen you cum, Kil," said Logan.

"Feel how wet she is right now," said Jack.

"Jack?" Killian looked at him, wide-eyed. "Oh," she gasped, feeling Logan's finger's join Jack's, teasing at her wet hole.

"Shit," said Logan, grinning at her. "You came fucking hard, didn't you?"

Killian could feel her cheeks burning as she nodded shyly.

"You're gonna make a mess on the couch, babe," said Jack, feeling it leaking down towards her ass as the two boys worked their fingers in her.

"I'm so sorry." Killian couldn't believe what had just happened. She wanted to hide under the blanket and pretend this had never happened. And she really wished her pussy would stop dripping cum.

Logan took his hand away from Killian's pussy. "Fuck, you taste so good too." He sucked her wetness off his fingers. "I can help clean you up a bit, if you want," Logan said meaningfully.

Killian was absolutely speechless.

"Go on, Killie," said Jack. "Spread your legs for Logan."

"What--Jack?" Killian looked at him, utterly bewildered.

"From what I remember hearing, you really enjoyed him eating you out," said Jack. "If you don't want to, you can say no, but you have my permission to say yes."

"I-I, uh--," she stammered. "Okay." Killian had a million questions and no words to ask them. With her eyes still fixed on Jack, she spread her knees. Logan pushed the blanket off her and lay on his stomach between her legs. Jack stopped fingering her to give Logan full access to her pussy. She squirmed as Logan moved her shorts to side and began to play with her. She was so fucking confused. Killian fought back as gasp as Logan's tongue started to probe her.

"Does that feel good, Killie?" asked Jack softly, as he kissed her neck.

"I-I..." Killian didn't know what to say. She didn't know what she was supposed to say.

"You don't have to pretend to not enjoy it," Jack murmured. "I'm not gonna be upset."

Killian looked at Jack hesitantly. It didn't sound like a trick. He didn't look irritated at all. He just gave her a sweet, tender look and stroked her hair. Jack slipped his hand under Killian's shirt and folded the cup of her bra down enough to play with her nipple. It knotted instantly at his touch.

She let out an involuntary moan of pleasure when Logan worked his finger inside her as he tongued her clit rapidly. Her gaze was still on Jack, but he just smiled at her encouragingly. "Just relax and enjoy yourself," said Jack, obviously able to tell she was trying to minimize the noises she made.

Relax. Killian had no idea how she was supposed to relax. Her boyfriend was holding her and kissing her and telling her to enjoy herself while his stepbrother went down on her. There was nothing normal about that. Relaxing was the last thing on her mind. But as pleasure increased, her anxiety and confusion started to take a back seat.

"Oh my god," gasped Killian suddenly. Logan had started to slowly stimulate her g-spot with a firm hand while he sucked on her clit. Her back arched as she subconsciously thrust into his hand.

"Did he find the spot?" asked Jack, watching her squirm as Logan pleasured her.

"Mm-hm," nodded Killian.

"Well, don't be rude, baby girl. Tell Logan."

"Oh," Killian breathed, hesitant to say it aloud. "Oh! Oh my god," she gasped suddenly, as Logan continued his work. "That feels really good, Logan." She could feel her juices leaking out around Logan's finger. Jack rolled her nipple between his fingers as he watched. "Oh, fuck," Killian whimpered. It was all too much.

"Mm," Jack watched her longingly, "I can tell you're about to cum. And so fast, Killie."

"Y-yes," she said, between uneven breaths, feeling very flushed. She bit her lip, looking down at Logan. "Fuck, Logan," Killian breathed. It was so wrong, but Killian was absurdly aroused. "You're gonna make me cum already."

He just kept sucking her little clit between his lips until Killian was squirming uncontrollably.

"Fuck," she panted. "Oh fuck!" Her fingers knotted in his hair and her hips bucked. Jack continued to toy with her hard nipple and Killian mewled in delight. She was overwhelmed with perverted arousal. "I'm gonna cum so fucking hard for you, Logan," she gasped, though her eyes were locked on Jack.

Killian shuddered violently as her pleasure peaked. The pressure which had built to an insurmountable level finally broke, drowning her in waves of dizzying ecstasy. She closed her eyes. Her breath came in shallow gasps.

She felt lips on hers. Kissing her softly. She could taste herself on them. Her eyes fluttered open as she realized she was kissing Logan. When he pulled away, his lips were replaced by Jack's. Killian's head was spinning.

"Have you figured out what's going on yet?" Jack asked.

"N-no," Killian shook her head in utter confusion. "I have no idea what's going on."

"Logan's agreed to fuck you in the ass for your first time."