Insatiable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Killian stared blankly at Jack, sure she must have heard wrong. "Huh?"

"If you want, of course."

"If I want," Killian repeated, not understanding.

"Logan to fuck you in the butt," Jack finished.

"Why?" asked Killian, baffled.

"You want me to fuck you in the ass, right?"

"Yeah, I want you to."

"We both know that would be really rough. You just told me the other day you wished my dick was a little smaller so it wouldn't break you when we did it for the first time. I can't change that, so I got you a different one," he said, sounding proud of himself. "I know it's not me, but he's family. It's pretty close. I mean, you've already fucked around together, and I trust him with you."

"Jack, you say this like you just solved a problem," she said in disbelief.

"I did! I think I'm, like, the greatest fucking boyfriend ever."

"Yeah, you are..." she paused. "You didn't exactly get me a small dick, you know. Maybe you haven't seen Logan's cock as closely as I have, but he is really big."

"You didn't say small. You said a little smaller." He paused, and said, "Look, Killie, all jokes aside, you don't have to do this if you don't want to. I just wanted to give you the option because I honestly think you'll enjoy it more with him for the first time than with me and, as much as I'd love to be your first for that as well, it's more important to me to have it be as good for you as possible so you'll actually enjoy anal."

"That's...sweet. In a weird way."

"I know it probably sounds crazy because of how I reacted to you with Logan before, but it's different now. I didn't think I'd be able to stand the thought of you with another man, but at the end of the day, I want you to have every experience you want. I don't want you go out with other guys, but this is different. You get to be with someone else and I get one step closer to having every hole. It's just," he paused, "somehow, logical, kind of."

"And you agreed to this too?" Killian asked Logan dubiously.

"He convinced me," said Logan.

"Okay," said Killian, thinking about it. It was one of the craziest speeches she'd ever heard, but it was strangely thoughtful. "Okay," she said again, more firmly.

"Okay, like--"

"Okay, Logan can fuck my ass," said Killian finally. "But," she added, looking at Jack, "you'll be there right?"

"Of course, I will," he said, giving her a kiss.

"This is, like, kind of crazy," said Killian, looking at both boys. "You know that, right?"

"I told him a few times," said Logan. "But apparently, sometimes when you really love someone, you ask your brother to fuck them in the ass for you."

"You're both welcome," said Jack. "How about we move this party to my room?"

"Wait, you mean he's gonna fuck me right now?" asked Killian, startled.

"I mean, I don't know what Logan was thinking, but I was planning on making you cum a couple more times first."

"I was thinking the same thing," grinned Logan.

"So, baby girl, what do you say? We make you cum so many times you lose count, and then Logan will break in that beautiful booty of yours."

"O-okay," agreed Killian, her head, still spinning with the turn of events.

"Want to take Killie to bed?" asked Jack, standing up and looking at Logan. "I'm gonna clean up out here and then I'll join you."

Logan stood up too. "Come here, princess," he said, picking Killian up off the couch. She wrapped her legs around his waist and found herself kissing him as Jack left the room. Finally, Logan set her down and led her upstairs. "You look nervous," he said.

Killian shrugged. "It's a lot to process."

"Then stop processing and enjoy yourself. We'll take care of you." Logan pulled her top off as he spoke. He unclasped her bra and freed her breasts from their covering. "You have such a fucking incredible body, Kil." He cupped her tits in his hands and ducked down to suck at her already hard nipples. He pulled her shorts down her hips and let them fall to the floor. She moaned as he reached between her thighs and started to tease her wet lips. "You forgot to mention you were a virgin."

"It's not something I usually bring up in casual conversation," she said.

"I don't think it's usually considered casual conversation when you're rubbing your wet pussy all over someone's cock," he pointed out. He worked one finger inside her wet hole. "You still feel just as tight."

"My ass is even tighter," breathed Killian.

"I don't doubt it." Logan stopped fingering her and unbuckled his pants. "Get on your knees. I missed having your mouth on my cock."

Killian knelt in front of Logan as he released his already firm cock from its confines. She wrapped her small hand around the base and sucked at the tip before taking him into her mouth. He extended to his full length as soon as she did. She ran her tongue up his shaft before taking him in her throat.

Killian felt a hand stroking her hair as she sucked Logan. "You look so fucking good with your mouth full of cock." It was Jack who spoke, not Logan. Killian's eyes flitted up. Jack smiled at her and patted her on the head before undoing his belt and exposing his manhood to her as well.

Her lips moved to Jack; she caressed his erection with her tongue. Killian kept one hand wrapped around Logan and continued to stroke him while she pushed Jack's cock down her throat. Never in a million years did she think she'd be blowing two guys at once. Especially not Jack and Logan.

Jack pulled Killian's head back, his cock sliding from her lips with a wet pop.

"Hands behind your back," commanded Jack. Killian released both men from her grasp and put her hands behind her back, looking up at Jack expectantly. "Here's how tonight's gonna work, Kil," he said, staring down at her. "You're going to please us however we say to, and in return, Logan's going fuck your virgin ass. If you're a good girl, we are going to rock your goddamn world and by the end of the night, you're gonna be a cum-drunk slut who's been fucked silly. If you aren't a good girl, we're going to fuck you senseless, wreck all your holes, and guarantee you limp home tomorrow. Actually," he paused, and exchanged a knowing smirk with Logan, "we're gonna wreck all your holes tonight either way. You're just going to like it a lot more with option one, I think."

Killian swallowed. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

"If Logan tells you to do something, I expect you to do it. You're going to be the same good, submissive little slut for him that you are for me. If he tells you to beg for his cock, you beg for his cock. If he tells you to cum, you cum. If he tells you not to cum..."

"I don't cum," Killian finished Jack's unspoken question.

"Exactly," said Jack. "We clear, baby girl?" Killian nodded. "Good," he smiled. "Now, get on the bed and spread your legs."

Killian sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs nervously. She felt so exposed and vulnerable with both of them staring at her.

"Wow," said Logan, looking at her pussy hungrily. "Wow." It looked like he was also holding back a laugh.

"Oh my god," said Jack. He didn't hold back his laugh. "You dirty little girl."

She knew exactly what they were looking at; she could feel her juices leaking down towards her asshole.

"You're acting so shy, princess, but you are absolutely dripping."

Killian's cheeks were burning with embarrassment.

"Hands and knees," barked Jack. "Now."

Killian scrambled to get on her hands and knees on the bed.

"You look like you want to get fucked," said Logan, grabbing Killian's chin and forcing her to look at him, "don't you, sweetheart?"

"Yes," she said hoarsely.

"How bad?"

"Really bad," she admitted. "You saw how wet I am."

"You want me to fuck you?" Logan asked.

"Yes, please."

"I'm not gonna fuck you," he sneered. "At least not right now. I'll let you suck my cock though. If you're lucky, maybe your boyfriend will fuck you at the same time, even though you're a dirty slut who wants his brother's dick inside you."

Killian's mouth was already open by the time Logan's cock reached her lips.

"Would you like that, Killie?" Jack asked.

"Yehhhsch puhleash," Killian did her best to reply with her mouth full.

"I don't think I've ever seen you so wet," Jack said. "Didn't realize thinking about getting stuffed with two cocks would get you going this much."

"Yehhhsch." She was shamefully aroused by the prospect and her body was giving her away. Jack worked two fingers into her slippery hole, making her moan in a mix of pleasure and frustration. She wanted his cock, not his fingers, and he knew it. She forced her hips back aggressively into his hand, pushing his fingers deeper into her.

"Aw," cooed Logan, watching Killian's hip buck, "she wants it so bad. Fuck your slut, little bro. I want to see her face when you force your cock into her tight hole."

Logan held a firm fistful of her hair, pushing her head back enough so she could meet his gaze and still keep him in her mouth. Killian let out a stifled cry of surprise as Jack jammed his cock into her. She could feel spit running down her chin.

Jack began to fuck her. Each powerful thrust pushed her face towards Logan forcing him down her throat roughly. Killian was living a fantasy she never knew she had.

Jack reached around and started to rub Killian's clit. She let out a stifled moan. Her legs trembled. Logan used his grip on her hair to face-fuck her roughly. She had grown so wet she could hear a squelch every time Jack slammed into her.

She whimpered pathetically as they continued to ram her from both ends. "Ahhm ghonnah chuhmnn," she gurgled.

Jack thrust into her slippery hole with more vigor and rubbed her clit quickly. She fought to keep her balance as her muscles started to tense and then convulse. Her pussy pulsed heavily on Jack's cock.

"Shit, Kil. You know that's gonna make me cum," grunted Jack. "And I wasn't ready to cum yet."

"Come here," said Logan. "Let's cover our girl in cum. Show her what happens when she makes us blow before we're ready."

Jack pulled out and moved in front of Killian. Logan also withdrew his cock. They both stroked themselves as they faced her.

"Mouth open," commanded Jack.

With a few more pumps of his hand, Jack's seed spurt from his cock. Seconds later, Logan started to ejaculate too. Killian watched in awe as they both shot massive loads. The two men came hard, releasing ropes of cum over and over from their twitching cocks. Several landed in her mouth and the rest covered her face. She swallowed and licked her lips once they had finally emptied their balls, savoring the taste of their combined semen.

"Jesus fucking Christ," breathed Logan. "I don't remember the last time I came so much."

Jack nodded in agreement. Once he had caught his breath, he said, "Sit back and spread your legs, Killie."

Killian did, looking down at herself as well. Strands of white cream clung to her lips. She could see a large pearl of it at her entrance. She was sticky with her own excitement.

"Masturbate for us," said Jack, with a look of satisfaction.

Killian felt herself contract in excitement at his words. She always felt so embarrassed whenever Jack made her touch herself in front of him but that only turned her on more. She'd learned she loved his eyes on her as she showed him how she pleasured herself when she was alone.

She gently pulled the hood up and looked at her nub. It had already swollen much larger than its usual size and protruded visibly, aching for attention. She touched her engorged pleasure point lightly. It twitched in response, far too sensitive to touch directly. She moved her fingers to either side of it, squeezing it gently and pushing it out even more. She loved how tidy and delicate her pussy usually was, but she also loved how puffy her lips became after getting fucked and the way her clit would swell up when it wanted to be touched.

Pleasure radiated through her as she started to rub it in circles. The cum that had beaded at her entrance started to overflow and trickle down towards her ass. She lifted her hips and moved herself closer to the boys, making sure her legs were splayed as wide as possible, completely exposing herself to them. She felt even dirtier with two people watching. Killian knew how perverted she was to enjoy it, which only excited her more.

She palmed one of her tits with her free hand before moving her grip to her nipple. She moaned as she rolled the hardened nub between her fingers. She loved playing with her pert tits and seeing her pink nipples stand to attention.

Logan and Jack watched her pleasure herself, transfixed by the sight of her unashamed show. Killian could only imagine how much of a hot mess she looked like--legs splayed and pussy leaking, with the boys' cum still splattered all over her face and chest. Just thought of it made her shudder.

"Does it turn you on to show us how you touch yourself, Kil?" asked Logan.

"Yes," she admitted. "It's so dirty. I feel like such a slut when Jack makes me masturbate in front of him and I get off so hard on it. It's turning me on so much to have both of you watching me." Saying it aloud only helped solidify it. "Am I allowed to make myself orgasm? I really want to show you how hard I'm going to cum from this."

"And why are you going to cum so hard?" Jack asked.

"Because I'm a slut and I've never been this turned on. I'll cum so hard with both of you watching. I want you to see how much of a dirty whore I am," she said, completely unfiltered.

"Then don't hold back, Killian. Pleasure yourself like you're alone. Show us what a slut you are." Jack turned to Logan and said, "You know, I fucked her brains out one day and sent her home. When I went over later, I walked in on her playing with herself. She just can't get enough."

"I touch myself a lot," breathed Killian. "I love making myself cum. A lot of times I do it two or three times a day. I've even had to leave class to go rub one out in the bathroom before."

"Fuck, Killie." Jack raised his eyebrows. "You never told me that."

"I like doing it at home more because sometimes I want to watch myself in the mirror so I can see how wet I get."

"Well, if I had such a pretty pussy, I'd probably do the same thing," said Logan. "You're fucking filthy, you know that, right?"

She nodded. "I know."

Killian stopped pinching her nipple and started to play with the cum that was leaking out of her. She smeared it around before finally inserting one of her fingers. She loved how juicy and hot her hole was. She finger-fucked herself excitedly before slowing down and finding her g-spot. She pressed on the spongy pleasure spot firmly. The walls of her vagina had started to tense around her fingers and pressure built. She knew she only had moments before she came.

"I'm so close," she whimpered. She rubbed her sensitive clit aggressively.

Killian moaned loudly; it had pushed her over the edge. She pulled her finger out and spread her lips as she continued to rub herself. She wanted them to see each powerful contraction. She let out a cry as her hips bucked. She was consumed with ecstasy as her pussy started to spasm. She watched her pulsing slit push out a small stream of cum.

"Damn." Logan watched her orgasm.

The euphoria had not faded yet. She wiped her face with her hand. It came away covered in cum. Jack grabbed a washcloth from the bathroom and sat beside her, wiping off her face gently.

"That was so hot, babe," said Jack, giving her a kiss. "Did that feel good?"

"It felt so good," she said weakly.

"Do you want us to make you feel that good?" he asked.

Killian nodded. She wasn't sure how she could feel any better than she already did, but she wasn't about to say no either.

Jack lay down on the bed, and said, "Sit on my face."

She crawled up and straddled his face. He pushed her pink lips apart and examined her pussy. He stroked her entrance slowly.

"You do have a pretty pussy," said Logan, also looking at her private region, "even after it's been beat up."

"Look how swollen your clit is, baby girl." He licked it lightly, making Killian shudder. "Is it really sensitive right now?"

"Yeah," she gasped, as he gave it another little lick.

"Good. I'm gonna suck on it just the way you like until you cum for me." He pressed his lips to her clit and sucked it.

"It's too sensitive, Jack," she whined, trying to keep her body from twitching as he continued his attention.

"I know it is, but that puffy little clit is too tempting not to tease. I'm going to do what I want to it and you're going to cum again, aren't you?"

She nodded, her eyes closed, breathing deeply as he started to suck at her engorged nub again. Logan cupped Killian's breasts in his hands and kissed her as Jack pleasured her.

"You have such perfect tits, princess," said Logan in admiration, as he fondled them. He rubbed her erect nipples with his thumbs, and then took one between his lips. He suckled her nipple and squeezed the other one between his fingers. Killian moaned as she felt Logan's teeth gently scraping it. Logan released her tits and said, "Let me watch you play with your nipples."

Killian massaged her supple breasts. She pinched her nipples firmly. She loved how they screwed up into hard little nubs when she was aroused. Even when she was alone, she liked to play with them. They were always so sensitive. Even light stimulation was usually enough to get her so worked up she'd immediately have to rub herself off.

Suddenly, Killian mewled in delight. Her clit had gone from being so oversensitive it was hard to handle to extremely arousing.

"Oh my god, Jack," she panted. She rolled her nipples between her fingers tightly. Combined with the way Jack was tonguing her clit as he sucked it, Killian was overwhelmed with excitement.

Logan put a hand on her back and pushed her forward gently. She released her tits from her grasp and braced herself on her hands. She felt Logan slip a finger inside her. Killian knew her juices were leaking from her slit and she could feel her inner thighs sticky with it. She realized Logan had been using her cum to lubricate his finger when he began to tease her asshole. He massaged her puckered hole until she began to relax enough to gradually work his finger in, making her whimper.

"You know my cock is a lot bigger than my finger, sweetheart," said Logan, slowly moving it in and out.

"I know," she breathed, looking over her shoulder at him while he fingered her asshole. She'd gotten pretty comfortable with one finger, but she knew it wasn't much compared to what she would be taking.

"You think you're gonna be able to take it?"

Killian looked down at his sizable erection which he was gripping firmly in one hand. "I'll try," she said, her voice small.

"I'm going to need better than trying, Killie," he said. "I need you to promise you'll take my cock in your virgin asshole and let me fuck it until I've had enough. Can you do that?"

Killian nodded, and said, "I can take it," with far more confidence than she felt.

Logan pulled his finger out a bit, and then started working another cum coated digit in next to it. She gritted her teeth, reminding herself even two fingers was still a hell of a lot less than she would need to take. Simultaneously, Jack slipped two fingers into her pussy. She gasped as the two men fingered her holes. Jack probed his tongue against her sensitive clit while he sucked the hood between his lips.

"Oh, fuck," said Killian. "Fuck!" Her voice had grown louder. It was too much. It felt too good.

"That's it, Killie," coaxed Logan. "Let it out."

"Fuck, Logan. Yes! Keep fingering my asshole like that." She looked down at Jack, and said, "Faster. I'm gonna cum from you guys finger-fucking me." Jack's fingers moved rapidly against her g-spot as Logan continued to work her ass steadily. Both holes began to pulse rhythmically on their fingers as she came.