Insatiable Pt. 03

Story Info
Jack comes to terms with his dominant nature.
7.9k words
4.67
12.6k
12
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3 -- The Safeword

***

JACK

Drowsily, Jack slowly woke in the morning from a deep sleep. The previous night felt surreal. It had totally drained him and he had passed out hard after he'd filled Killian up.

Becoming aware of the most delightful sensation on his cock, he opened his eyes. He was lying in his bed. Logan was lying next to him, also in the process of pulling himself from sleep. Killian knelt between both of them. She had one of her small hands around each of their cocks and was stroking them rhythmically. He glanced at Logan. Like Jack, he was rock-hard and had just opened his eyes.

If someone had told Jack a few weeks ago that he'd wake up in bed with his brother, to someone--Killian, specifically--jerking them both off, Jack would have laughed. No way in hell would that happen. And no way in hell would he enjoy it. But it was happening, and he was definitely enjoying it. He grinned at Logan; the look on Logan's face made it clear that he was just as pleased with how he had woken up.

"Good morning," said Killian, beaming when she saw they were both awake.

"Morning, babe," said Jack.

"Hey, sweetheart," said Logan. "You sure know how to put a guy in a good mood in the morning."

"Just thought I'd say thank you for last night," she said, smiling coyly.

"Mm, thank you," said Logan. "Your virgin ass was incredible."

"Glad you had fun, babe," said Jack. "I loved watching you take it."

Jack put his hands behind his head and watched Killian as she stroked their cocks. He loved the way her tits jiggled as her arms moved. Her cute nipples were all ready screwed up into hard nubs. He groaned happily as Killian dipped her head down and placed her lips on the head of his cock. She kissed it affectionately and then started to lick around the tip of his swollen member before filling her mouth completely with him.

"You are too damn good at that," said Jack, admiring the way she slid his length down her throat.

Killian was skillfully maintaining a steady rhythm with her hand as she pleasured Logan simultaneously. She released Jack's cock from her mouth and wiped a dribble of saliva from her chin. She took him in her hand again and pumped his lubricated member with her hand while she lowered her mouth to tease Logan.

"Fucking hell, Killie," Logan moaned. "You do that so well."

Jack watched her bobbing her head up and down as she swallowed and sucked at Logan's length. She looked amazing doing it. He never thought he'd be the kind of guy who'd get off on watching another man with his girl, but his balls were already stirring.

"Shit, slow down, baby girl," said Jack. "You're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that."

Killian released Logan's cock from her mouth enough to hear her ask, "Already?"

"You're just too fucking hot."

"Good." She smiled mischievously and switched back to Jack, taking his cock in her mouth.

"You want my load now, huh?"

"Yheshh puhleash," she said, as she sucked him.

Her attempt at speech made Jack's cock quiver with lust. He put his hand on the back of her head and forced her down on him until his full length was buried in her throat. Jack could feel her throat squeezing down on his cock as she gulped down his warm seed. Killian let his cock slip from her lips once he had finished unloading in her. She even licked up a little dribble that had leaked from her mouth.

Once Killian had cleaned Jack's cock completely, she turned her attention to Logan.

"My turn, princess," said Logan, pushing her head down towards his cock. "Oh fuck. Just like that," he grunted. He took her head in his hands and controlled the speed she was going. He was breathing heavier, thrusting himself down Killian's throat. Jack was still in awe of her unflinching ability to take a face-fucking. "Oh, fuck yeah," breathed Logan. He held Killian's head down on his cock, just as Jack had, while he drained his balls in her. Killian sucked him clean and licked her lips.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast now," she said, standing up once both the men had received her pleasurable attentions.

Jack's gaze was still fixed on her when she hopped off the bed and grabbed one of his shirts to put on. Glancing over, he noticed Logan's eyes lingered on Killian as well. And how could they not? Again, she was wearing one of Jack's shirts that just managed to hide her pussy from view while leaving a teasing strip of her sweet booty visible.

"Don't know how you managed it," said Logan, shaking his head after Killian left the room, "but you scored one hell of a girl with her."

"I know," Jack agreed. "I'm not letting her go."

"Proud of you, little bro. You got yourself a real keeper."

Jack smiled. He knew that. He'd always known Killian was a prize. He just never imagined she'd be his prize. "So, how was it?" he asked.

"Her ass?" Logan grinned. "Fucking incredible. That girl is a filthy slut for you."

"She took me by surprise," said Jack.

Their conversation was cut short as Killian flung the door open and closed it quickly behind her.

"Your parents are home," she explained, very pink in the face.

"Put some panties on then." Jack shrugged.

"They were looking at me weird. Like they knew something."

"Knew what? I'm sure it's all in your head."

"They said they were surprised to see me. They have never been surprised to see me."

Jack and Logan got up as Killian pulled on her shorts. Killian's reaction had peeked Jack's interest in what his parents had said to her. They followed her out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. Jack had to put conscious effort into not grabbing her butt the whole way.

"Good morning, Jack," said his mother, as they entered the kitchen. His parents were sitting in the living room, drinking coffee. Her attention was quickly diverted from Jack as she said, "Logan?" sounding confused when he came into view.

"Morning, Mother," said Logan, sounding chipper.

"Where have you been?" she asked.

"Sleeping. Why?"

"Didn't think you were home."

He raised his eyebrows. "I haven't left home since I saw you last."

"Your bedroom door has been open and you weren't in there. I just assumed you were out all night because you were upset about Jack and Kil--" she stopped abruptly, looking like she wasn't comfortable with whatever it was she had been planning on saying.

"Upset?" asked Logan, faking a perfectly befuddled expression. "Mom, I've been with them this whole time. Why would I be upset?"

"Because--well--I mean, we thought..."

All three kids stood, waiting for her to finish her sentence expectantly, while hoping they didn't look half as awkward as they felt.

When she remained silent, Logan said, "We fell asleep playing boardgames. Jesus, Mom," he rolled his eyes, "what did you think we were doing?"

"Board games," she repeated blankly. "Right."

"Maybe you should go back to sleep," he laughed. "You seem a little tired."

LOGAN

"Hey, man," Logan poked his head through Jack's door, "you busy?"

"Nah," Jack looked up from his phone, "what's up?"

"Wanted to talk to you, now that it's just us," he said, sitting down at Jack's desk and facing him. Jack raised an eyebrow questioningly. "You feel okay about everything that went down last night?"

"Yeah? I mean, I think it went well..." Jack looked uncomfortable. "Sorry, I just never thought I'd have to have a morning-after talk with you."

"Likewise, bud," snorted Logan. "But I didn't come in to talk about last night. Well, I did, I guess, but not just that. I thought maybe we should talk about...the stuff you're into." Logan knew the conversation was necessary but now that it was upon him, starting it seemed harder than he expected. "Kinks, you know."

"Oh," Jack sighed deeply and looked away. "We don't have to talk about it."

Logan felt a surge of emotion for his little brother. All his suspicions about Jack's inner turmoil had been confirmed. "It's okay, you know," Logan looked at Jack thoughtfully, "to want to take control."

"Okay?" he said derisively. "It's fucked up."

"It's not. Not when you're with a consenting adult, like Killian, who clearly craves it," said Logan. Jack raised an eyebrow. "It's fucked up to force someone into doing something they don't want to do. It's fucked up to lose control and really hurt someone. But it's not fucked up to get turned on by that as long as it's in the appropriate setting."

"Hm," Jack grunted, seemingly unconvinced.

Logan needed a new approach. He was not getting through to Jack. "You know how I was kind of a shitshow my freshman year?" Logan had fucked off, failed several classes, and thoroughly pissed off his parents. He'd been a mess. It was the reason he still had one semester left instead of graduating in the planned four years.

"Yeah, cause you had a shitty breakup," said Jack, referring to Logan's then-girlfriend Lana.

"Yeah. She didn't cheat on me though. She was great. I made that up so I wouldn't have to explain the real reason we broke up and why I was so destroyed."

"Oh?" Now Jack looked intrigued.

Logan had told bits and pieces to a few people but never actually told anyone the full story before. He took a breath, and began, "We were having sex one night--it was rowdy, we'd been drinking a bit--and I had her arms pinned over her head, and then she asked me to hit her. I didn't think she was being serious at first. But then she asked again. Eventually, I worked up the nerve to do it, and I slapped her. Very, very lightly."

"Seriously?" asked Jack; Logan nodded. "What'd she do?"

"She called me a pussy," said Logan ruefully. "Something inside me just kind of clicked and I slapped her again, harder." Logan remembered her reaction very clearly. She'd made a little whimpering noise, looking up at him pleadingly. Even now, the memory still made blood rush to his groin. "It made me bust, like, almost immediately," he admitted. "She was into it, but the way I felt when I struck her absolutely terrified me. It had felt so fucking good it made me cum on the spot. That really fucked with my head. How could I have done that to her? And how could I have liked it that much?"

Jack was looking at him curiously, but didn't say anything, so Logan continued, "I should have just talked to her about it, but I was stupid and young and not good at expressing my feelings, so instead I just let my mind spiral. Eventually I broke up with her because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I felt so guilty and disgusted with myself for having liked it so damn much. I coped by doing what I did best, and partied and drank and fucked off, only this time I tried not to hook up with anyone."

"You thought abstinence was the cure?"

"I didn't know what the cure was," Logan shrugged, "but what I did know was that I was terrified I might feel that way again, or worse, that I might actually hurt someone. I thought the safest course of action was to avoid it all together. But it didn't stop me from thinking about it. Finally, over the summer, I gave in, out of desperation, and started looking for answers."

"I just thought you were depressed that summer," said Jack. "Spending all that time locked in your room."

"I was. Thought saying I was heartbroken would be a more palatable explanation for the family than the truth that I was a monster," he sighed. "But I did my research, learned a bit about BDSM, and I started talking to other kinky people. It really helped, realizing I wasn't alone and I wasn't sick for wanted what I did. Still opted to abstain from sex for a while when I went back to school--that's why I started getting such good grades, but that wasn't the only thing I was studying."

"If you're going to tell me the answer to my proclivities is studying, I swear to god--"

"It's not," Logan laughed. "I'm telling you the answer is to embrace it. You're a Dominant, Jack. It's not something you need to be ashamed of. Don't get so wrapped up in your head that you fuck things up with Killian. She's stunningly submissive and beautiful and she loves you. Explore your twisted fantasies with her. I could have saved myself a whole lot of stress and misery if I'd just pulled my head out of my ass sooner. Don't make that mistake with Killian."

Jack was quiet for a while, lost in thought. "So, you're a...Dominant too?" he asked finally. Logan nodded. "And what you said to Killian before you took her, that was true?"

Logan thought he'd said something about fucking her until she cried if she tried to change her mind. "It was an empty threat since there were no rules agreed upon ahead of time, but in a different context it could have been true," he said honestly.

"She loved it," Jack said quietly. "She practically melted in your arms when you said it."

"I know," Logan nodded. "That's sort of what I expected."

"And here I thought you were going to be disgusted by us," said Jack, looking amused.

"Nah, man. It's hot as fuck. Wanted to give you this pep-talk last night cause I could tell you were worried, but thought it would be best to leave it until today in case you got in your head about it even more."

"Thanks, bro. I appreciate it."

"Anytime." Logan stood up, feeling like he'd accomplished what he'd set out to do, and clapped Jack on the shoulder before heading to the door.

"So, uh," Jack stopped him, "what do I do?"

"Tell her how you feel," said Logan, knowing that was often much easier said than done.

"Then what?"

"What do you mean?"

"Dominant stuff?"

Logan raised his brows. Now that Jack was actually asking for advice, he wasn't sure where to start. "Just talk to Kil and see how she feels about it. And then make a safeword." When Jack looked at him blankly, he said, "It's the word she says that means stop. Like really stop. Cause sometimes when a submissive--Killian--says no or stop--I'd never say this in any other context--it doesn't really mean stop. But she still needs to have a way to tell you no when she really means it. You know what I'm saying?"

Jack looked mind blown by this information. "Dude, that's fucking brilliant. Thank you."

Logan couldn't help chuckling. "I didn't make it up but you're welcome."

"So, like, what word?"

"Anything," shrugged Logan. "Octopus. Pineapple. Something she wouldn't normally say." When Jack laughed, Logan added, "A lot of people like to use red for stop and yellow as a warning. It can be whatever you guys want."

"Thanks, Logan. Seriously. For everything."

"No problem, little bro. Always here for you."

Logan left Jack's room and went back to his own. He'd fucked Killian in the ass. He'd been woken up to a stellar blowjob. He'd helped his brother come to terms with his darker desires. All in all, a very successful twenty-four hours. He sat at his desk and opened his computer. Getting a few productive hours of work in would be the cherry on top.

He stared at his screen. He looked expectantly at his hands as though it was their fault they weren't typing. But there was this buzzing in his brain. The harder he tried to focus, the louder it got. Usually coding helped calm him. It centered him. He could block the rest of the world out. But now, looking at lines and lines of C++, it just looked like gibberish.

He sighed and closed his laptop. There was no point. He put some shorts on, put his earbuds in, and turned on a Rock mix. Maybe a run would help clear his head.

It was already afternoon and almost unbearably hot. Within a few minutes, he was sweating hard.

He tried to focus on the Mötley Crüe screaming in his ear, but Ten Seconds to Love was not helping him clear his mind.

Reach down low, slide it in real slow. He shook his head as if that would help and picked up his pace a bit. Do you want some more? I got one more shot, my gun's still warm.

Life didn't get any easier for Logan when the next song came on either.

She ain't satisfied without some pain.

He couldn't help thinking about Killian. He was just so curious. He knew she was kinky but wanted to know more. She was submissive obviously. Maybe a bit of an exhibitionist.

She's pretty tied up and you can ride her.

He wondered if she would like being tied up. Maybe handcuffed. Probably. He thought she had a thing for being overpowered. She'd probably enjoy being tied up all helpless too.

You let me violate you.

It was like Spotify had put on kinkiest Rock of the 80s and 90s. It was having the opposite effect he'd been hoping to get from his run.

You let me desecrate you.

His mind was filled with images of the night before.

You let me penetrate you.

Logan couldn't take it anymore.

You let me complicate you.

He headed home.

I wanna fuck you like an animal.

Sweaty, hot, fighting a headache, and not remotely clear minded, Logan had a raging erection by the time he hit the shower.

Logan felt he'd been fairly sexually adventurous up to this point in his life. He'd had threesomes. He'd had sex in public. He'd tried lots of things. Things he liked--whipping a girl until she bled. Things he didn't like--eating ass. But taking Killian's anal virginity in front of his stepbrother was next level.

The tepid water felt cool on his burning skin. His cock throbbed eagerly, finally getting the attention it had been craving from his hand.

Killian had done such a good job taking him too. So much better than he'd expected. And the fact that she'd cum from it...he shuddered. He hadn't expected that. Precum was leaking from his tip as he remembered the way her hips had bucked against him, frantically trying to get him deeper and faster as she'd approached climax.

Jack hadn't been kidding about her liking it bareback. He'd barely pulled out and she was already asking Jack to fill her pussy too. She had looked deliriously happy to have both her holes stuffed with cream.

Logan groaned, bracing himself against the wall with one hand. He held his dick with the other hand as it flexed and pumped his seed out.

Hopefully that would help clear his head. At least for a while.

KILLIAN

J: How are you holding up babe

K: Good

K: Just taking a bath

J: Did you have fun last night?

K: Definitely

K: You?

J: Absolutely

J: No regrets

K: Not gonna lie, it really came as a surprise

J: It surprised me too. Never thought I'd be able to share you, but for some reason it just worked

J: You know I don't want to share you with anyone else though, right?

K: Of course. Figured this was a special case

J: I was thinking it might be good to talk about our relationship

Killian's stomach felt suddenly uneasy. Maybe the night before had bothered him more than he let on.

K: Is something wrong

J: God no

J: Not like that

Relieved, Killian let out the breath she'd been holding.

J: But sometimes our sex is volatile and I know it gets us both going but I think we should talk about why that is so we're on the same page

K: Okay

Killian was incredibly curious where Jack was headed with this.

J: I know you like it when I give you rules as stuff. And I think you really like it when I get rough right?

K: Yes

J: I do too. A lot. But I kind of get in my head about it sometimes. In the moment it feels so fucking good and I'm so sure you're into it but then afterwards when I'm alone I start feeling guilty for how hard I get off on it. And I worry that I forced or pressured you into things. And some of the things I've said to you...well basically sound like I'd be willing to rape you. And I'd like it.

J: It fucking disgusts me to think about it like that

Killian started to type a reply but Jack's texts were still coming in, so she waited.

J: If you told me you were dating someone who talked to you like that, I'd want to fucking kill them