Insatiable Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J: At the same time, I see how you react to it. The rougher I get, the more submissive you get. I know you Kil and I know if you were in a situation you didn't want you'd fight tooth and nail to get out of it. At least, that's what I've always thought. But you do the opposite of that with me and that's how I've been able to justify it to myself

Killian wasn't really sure how to take it. Was he worried? Was he disgusted by her reaction?

But Jack wasn't done yet.

J: I saw how you were with Logan last night. I saw how you reacted when he said if you tried to struggle he'd fuck your ass so hard you'd cry. Maybe it scared you a little but I've also never seen you so turned on

She flushed. Had it been that obvious?

J: I absolutely love being with you and I don't want to make any assumptions that would jeopardize that. I never question it in the moment or when I'm with you because I just get this feeling we're on the same page but when I'm alone I start to question it and I get in my head and wonder if I'm just sick and delusional.

Finally, it seemed as though there was a break in his rapidly incoming texts. She'd never seen Jack text so much. And be so open.

K: How long have you been holding that in Jack?

J: Like from the first time I held you down and kissed you until you gave in

Killian remembered it clearly. She'd been conflicted too. She'd hated it, but she'd also never wanted anything so badly in her life.

K: Why did it take this long to say something?

J: Cause I suck at talking about my feelings

J: And I was in denial

J: I know we probably should have had this conversation in person but I didn't think I'd be able to say it so I wanted to write it all out

K: I get it

K: Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?

K: Because everything you said is true, about me liking it and stuff

K: And I don't think you're sick or delusional or anything like that

J: I actually talked to Logan about it a bit

K: Oh yeah?

J: He thinks I'm dominant and you're submissive

Killian actually laughed a little.

K: Well duh

K: I thought that was obvious at this point

J: He said we could have a word that means stop. For when you really mean stop. So you know you can scream and struggle all you want but I'll know when it's too much

K: You mean a safeword?

J: wtf how do you know that and I didn't?

K: Dunno. I have the internet

J: So would you like that?

K: Yeah I'm down

J: I'd feel a lot better about being forceful with you

J: And I'd stop asking if you're sure you're okay with it all the time

K: Like you did before we had sex for the first time?

J: Yeah

J: I could tell it annoyed you but I didn't know how to articulate what I really meant

K: I'm glad you told me now Jack

K: I don't want you to be worried about that

K: Banana?

J: Huh?

K: Safeword

J: Banana it is

J: When did you realize you're submissive

K: The first time you told me what to do

K: You felt how wet I was

K: Then you said: touch yourself when I leave. And when you do, I want you to think about what would have happened tonight if I'd decided I did want to fuck you

Killian remembered it vividly.

Sorry, baby girl. I'm not gonna help you with that--you can do it once I leave. She'd been so confused. So affronted. I want you to touch yourself when I'm gone, he'd commanded her, and when you do, I want you to think about what would have happened tonight if I'd decided I did want to fuck you. She'd done exactly what he said.

K: Did I ever tell you what I thought about while I was getting off that night?

J: No

K: I was thinking about the way you said "my slut"

K: And how you'd called me "baby girl"

K: I loved that

K: Then I imagined when you came over that night and started kissing me, you didn't stop. You kept my hands pinned above my head, releasing me only long enough to yank my shorts down. Not even bothering to get undressed all the way, all you needed was your cock out. You had to be inside me as fast as possible, virginity be damned. It stung but I was so wet and full of need and I didn't care about the pain. Neither did you. You held me down the whole time, fucking me until you filled me with cum, and then said "you're my slut now"

K: It was the first time I really thought about having sex with you. Wanting it. And wanting it so forcefully.

J: Did you know that's pretty much exactly what I fantasized about when I got home too?

K: Really?

K: That's so cute

J: It kind of is, isn't it

K: What are you doing right now

J: Nothing but this

J: You still in your bath?

K: Just got out

K: Come over?

J: See you soon

Killian put her phone down so she could finish drying off and putting lotion on. Telling Jack about her first fantasy of him had gotten her undeniably aroused. She wished he'd told her how he felt sooner. But she was intrigued by how open he was being now. She'd never doubted they were on the same page, and she wished she could have reassured him sooner.

JACK

Jack had mostly wanted to go over to talk and cuddle with Killian but he got completely sidetracked when he walked into her room and saw her lounging, luxuriously naked on her bed.

"Couldn't wait?" He raised an eyebrow and looked pointedly at the hand at her crotch.

"Our conversation got me going," she said silkily.

"Maybe we should sext more. You were very descriptive with your fantasy."

"I've played that scene lots of times in my head," she said. "You have too, haven't you?" she looked up at him with her pretty blue eyes.

"Yeah, baby girl." Something about her presence made it so much easier to accept. "I've thought about it a lot." Jack kicked off his pants and got into bed next to Killian. He nestled up behind her, his chest against her back.

"It turns me on so much to think about you getting off on forcing yourself on me," she murmured, reaching behind her and winding her fingers through Jack's hair. She pulled him in and he kissed her cheek. Her lips.

"How long have you had that fantasy?" he asked.

"I told you, since that one night you came over."

"Not about me, I mean. Have you always been into the forceful scenario?"

"Hm," she pondered it, "I don't know. I certainly never had such defined fantasies but maybe I was intrigued. But I had no experience with anything, let alone being able to know how I'd react to being overpowered."

"Maybe no experience with sex, but I know you fooled around with your boyfriends. Any of them into that kind of thing?"

"Not really," she said. "I guess with Cody--I know we only got to second base--he would sometimes bite my neck and choke me a bit. That really got me going."

"I do seem to remember you single-handedly trying to bring turtlenecks into style around that time."

"Yeah," she blushed. "It was so annoying trying to cover but I just couldn't help it. He'd bite me like he wanted to tear my throat out and I loved that."

Jack made a mental note of that. "Wasn't that also around the time you went through the werewolf obsession?"

"Yeah, go figure," she snorted. "But liking that was a physical feeling, a delicious kind of pain. When you hold me down and force yourself on me it's not just the physical feeling. It's about not having control. Knowing you could do whatever you want and I couldn't stop you," she shivered.

Jack pulled her a little closer. "You're just so little, Killie." He let his hand slide from her waist to her stomach, seeing the size of it compared to her small frame. He took one of her wrists in his own large hand. He circled it easily, thumb and forefinger overlapping. "See?" She looked so delicate in comparison to his size. "I could do anything I want to you. You wouldn't stand a chance."

"I know," she said longingly.

"I could pick you up and throw you around as easily as if you were a dolly," he growled in her ear.

"Jack," she moaned, thrusting her ass back into Jack and grinding against his hard-on.

"Does that turn you on, little girl?" he said lowly.

She bit her lip and nodded, "Yes."

He teased her slit with his cock. "Are you sore from last night?"

"Yeah, a bit."

"Think it would hurt if I stuck my cock in your asshole right now?"

"Y-yes," she squeaked.

"Trying to decide if I care or not." It wasn't true. Jack did care, and he'd had no intention of fucking her ass that night. But Killian didn't necessarily know that.

"You wouldn't..."

"I might. And I might not give a shit if you want me to or not." Jacked smirked, watching Killian's eyes go wide. "It would be so fucking easy to take you right now." He renewed his grip on her wrist. In one swift movement, he jerked her hand across the bed, forcing her to roll onto her stomach. He knocked her legs apart with one of his knees so he could kneel between them. He leaned forward just enough to let her feel his weight and size and know she was completely at his mercy. He moved his erection up her slit, nearing her newly deflowered ass.

"I can't. It's too sore." Her protest was breathy and lacked conviction.

"Sounds like a you problem and not a me problem."

"What if I scream?" she tried. "My parents will hear."

"What if I put my hand over your mouth?" he countered.

"Oh." She clearly hadn't considered that option.

"You're so fucking lucky I'm feeling nice right now," he whispered in her ear. He bit her neck gently as he plunged his erection in to Killian's shockingly wet pussy. Clearly, she hadn't been exaggerating about her likes.

She moaned softly into her pillow as he started to thrust in and out. He let up a little, yanking her hips up so she was no longer lying on her stomach. When she tried to get her arms under her to push herself on to all fours, Jack pushed her right back down again so her face was pressed against her bed. He took long, deep strokes resisting the urge to slam loudly into her.

"Jack," she squeaked, "your too big like this!"

"Really? Cause it feels like a perfect fit to me," he grunted, continuing to plow her steadily.

"Please..." she whimpered, squirming. "It's too deep."

"Stop arguing," Jack growled. He held her, pinned down by her neck, eliminating her efforts to wriggle into a different position.

She kept getting wetter and wetter. The sight of his cock sliding in and out of her--face down, ass up--was too good to stop. Killian's whimpering and moaning was getting louder.

"You want your parents to wake up to the sound of you getting fucked?"

"N-n-no," she gasped.

"Then shut the fuck up while you take my cock."

She buried her face in her pillow, muffling her cries.

Jack had to stop abruptly to keep himself from blowing. The walls of her pussy were squeezing Jack so hard he could feel every ripple of her velvety insides. He pulled out a little bit, torn. He wanted to keep impaling her but he was pretty sure he could hit her g-spot from this angle, especially with her little hole all clenched up like it was. The urge to pleasure her won.

He entered her, only about half-way, and started to probe with shorter strokes, looking for that special spot.

Jack knew his effort had been successful when she gasped, "Holy fuck, Jack."

"Is that the spot?" he asked, copying what he'd just done.

Killian made an undistinguishable noise of pleasure which was all the confirmation Jack needed. He picked up his speed a little bit, still keeping his thrusts shallow, trying to hit the spot he'd just found each time. Killian was practically trembling in ecstasy, but Jack held her firmly in the right position. He reached around with one hand, seeking her clit with two fingers and rubbing it in tight circles just how he'd seen her do it to herself. The effect was immediate. Her blankets bunched in her fists, and she pressed her face into her pillow to muffle her moans.

"Jack..." Her attempt at verbalizing stopped at his name, but Jack already knew what she was trying to say.

"I know, baby girl," he said softly. "Cum all over my cock."

Killian's whole body shook, then her already tight pussy contracted firmly on him before it started spasming. Jack had the most beautiful view with her perfect ass in the air. He spread her cheeks, admiring the way his thick cock was shining with her lubrication. He was still wedged into her slit only halfway, but it made it no less magnificent. He could even see her muscles tightening on him repeatedly. She was cumming so hard he could literally see her juices running down her thighs.

It was too much. His piece twitched. His balls churned. Caressed by Killian's hot, pulsing hole, he spewed his seed inside her. He stayed there until the final waves of their pleasure had finished, then he pulled out slowly. He could even see his thick white cum at her entrance.

"Don't move," he told Killian, getting up to grab his phone from the bedside table. He went back to his original spot, inspecting her. He pushed her lips apart and snapped a photo. He tried holding her hole open a little bit with his fingers for another picture. The third and final photo was the money shot--a strand of cum was literally hanging from her pussy mid-drip. Satisfied, he flopped comfortably on the bed.

"What was that about?" asked Killian, lying down next to Jack.

"Thought you might enjoy some creampie for your spank bank," he grinned, sending her the pictures.

"Fuck, that's hot," she said appreciatively, looking at them. "You had a great view back there."

"Mm," he nodded, stroking her hair gently as she curled up against him, "flawless."

"Whatever you just did was great," she said, looking up at him with those beautiful pale blue eyes. "I didn't expect to cum so hard so fast."

"As much as I was enjoying bottoming out in you, I wanted to see if I could hit your g-spot. I think I succeeded?"

"Definitely. You don't usually hit it with your cock."

"My size makes it hard."

"Oh, poor you with your big dick problems," Killian rolled her eyes, making Jack laugh. "Did you really think you were a monster, Jack?" she asked after a minute.

"I mean, having rape fantasies about my best friend... It would be fucked up if I didn't question that a bit. You didn't?"

"Think you were a monster, or question myself?"

"Uh, both, I guess."

"I knew I shouldn't like it," she admitted, "but it didn't stop me from wanting it. And no, I never thought you were a monster. I know you, Jack. Somehow I just knew you knew I wanted it."

"Sometimes it still surprises me," he said, tucking her head under his chin, "how well we know each other."

"Me too," she murmured.

KILLIAN

Killian woke with a start when she heard her bedroom door open.

"Oh my god," she cried, "Mom!" Her mother was in her room. Killian sat up, grabbing for the blanket. She was wearing one of Jack's shirts and nothing else. At least it was something.

"Killian!" Her mom seemed equally surprised to see her daughter. Her eyes drifted to Jack, who was only wearing boxers and had definitely had his arms around Killian until she had sat up.

"Hi, Mrs. Mason," yawned Jack, then seemly hearing what he just said, he became very awake, very quickly. "Oh, hi!" he said, realizing she was there, and also reaching for the covers.

"Why are you in my room?!" Killian glared at her.

"Sorry, hon, I didn't know you were home," her mother apologized. "I was just going to grab any dirty dishes you had in here."

"Well, could you not right now, please?"

"Of course, darlin'," her mother backed out quickly, closing the door behind her. But not before glancing around the room and seeing various garments of clothing in haphazard piles on the floor.

"Fuck," moaned Killian, feeling flushed.

"She's seen us cuddle before," suggested Jack.

"Usually wearing a little more than this," she sighed. "Hopefully she didn't notice I'm not wearing underwear."

"Mm." Jack was instantly distracted. His hands found her under the blanket.

"Jack," Killian hissed, "my mom was just here!"

"I know. So it's not like she's gonna come back in." He pulled her to him. "Hope your mom didn't see my boner," he said in her ear. "You better help me get rid of it, just in case."

"You better be quiet as fuck," conceded Killian, letting him pull her out of bed.

"You better be quiet as fuck," he grinned.

She hopped into his waiting arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. One of his hands found its way under her bum to tease her pussy, stroking her moistening slit with his finger. He easily adjusted her with one arm to position his cock at her entrance.

"Holy fuck, Jack," she whispered in his ear, as he slowly started to penetrate her, "your cock is so fucking big. And so hard," she moaned. His morning wood was always the stiffest, stubbornest, and in her opinion, hands-down best erection of the day. Jack was supporting her weight easily, so she reached behind herself with one hand and caressed his balls with her careful fingers, making him groan with pleasure.

"Put your arms around my neck and pull yourself up a little," he growled. "I want to jackhammer your perfect cunt." It was probably the quietest way he could fuck her hard. They weren't touching furniture or walls and there wasn't any of the slapping noise of pelvises being slammed together.

Her fingers knotted in his dark hair. "This is so hot, Jack," she breathed, as he bounced her on his cock. "You're so big. And strong." She kissed him hungrily. He was so fucking sexy she could hardly handle it.

"Oh fuck, baby, I know. You're so tiny. I love being able to pick you up and throw you around however I want."

He kissed her neck and nibbled a little, making her gasp and cling to him even harder. He'd started making small thrusts into her and it was driving her wild. Him too, evidently. A couple minutes later his body went kind of ridged and Killian felt his cock flexing as he pumped his seed into her. When Jack had finishing cumming, he covered the short distance to Killian's bathroom and set her down on the counter. He sunk two fingers into her hole as soon as he pulled his dick out.

"Rub yourself off and cum on my fingers," Jack told her. "Oh wow," he probed her, "I can feel my cum in your pussy. It's so...wet in there."

He did that thing he was so good at with his fingers and started pressing on her g-spot just right. She had to stifle a cry of pleasure, burying her face in the crook of Jack's neck instead. The thought that she was getting fingered with a pussy full of cum only elevated her arousal. Killian reached down and her hand joined Jack's at her pussy. She stimulated her clit while he kept fingering. It was only a matter of minutes before Killian was climaxing hard while she kissed him fiercely, muffling her moans against his lips.

They quickly rinsed off in the shower together before getting their clothes on.

"You think she thinks we're boning?" asked Jack.

"I dunno. Spent all those years adamantly telling them we weren't interested in each other so hopefully that helps." She wrinkled her nose while she sniffed her room. "Kinda smells like sex in here though."

"We could just tell them."

"I know," sighed Killian. She wanted to tell their families. She wanted the whole damn world to know. Hell, after the stunt Jack pulled at their graduation party--conspicuously giving her a very passionate kiss in front of their whole grade--they were more surprised word hadn't got back to their families yet. "I know they'll be happy we're together, but I know it'll also put an end to our sleepovers."

"It would make fucking you every time we're alone harder," agreed Jack.

"I want to tell them soon. Living at home just sucks."

"I know, babe. We'll figure out something." He kissed her on the forehead.

Dressed and looking a whole lot less like they'd been fucking, Killian and Jack left her room. Killian was sure to bring out the two dishes she had in her room for her mother.