Insatiable Pt. 06

Story Info
Jack reminds Killian who her man is.
7.1k words
4.8
12.4k
9
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 6 - Like Father, Like Son?

***

LOGAN

"So, what all went down while I was away?" asked Jack, sitting on Logan's bed.

"Well, I tried as many things as I could, but was limited by lack of privacy," he explained. He handed Jack a piece of paper, on which he'd made notes.

"I wasn't expecting an actual report card," Jack snorted.

"Easier for me to keep track that way," Logan shrugged.

Jack's eyes moved across the page, slowly getting wider as he made his way down the list. "You did all these things to her?"

"Yep," said Logan, feeling pleased with himself.

"What do you mean by sensory deprivation?" asked Jack, brow furrowed.

"Oh, I tied her up and left her in a dark closet for about 30 minutes while I had dinner."

Logan held back a laugh as Jack's jaw slackened. "And she was cool with it?"

"I don't know if I'd say she was cool with it, but she was absolutely desperate for me after that. All melty and needy."

"Wow, okay." Jack continued to read the list. "Did she safeword at all?"

"Nope," said Logan proudly. "She did great."

He read through the list again. "You hit her?" he said unsurely.

"Slapped her a few times, yeah. Too worried about noise level to do much beyond that."

"Was she into it?"

"She squirted afterwards, so, presumably."

Jack rubbed his face. "That's fucking hot," he groaned through his hands. "Goddamnit."

"Talk to me, bro." Logan picked up on the mournful longing in Jack's voice. "What's on your mind?"

"I don't think I can do that."

"Even if she's okay with it?"

"Yeah," sighed Jack. "It fucking makes my stomach turn to think about." Logan opened his mouth to speak but Jack beat him to it. "I'm not mad at you for doing it or anything. If she's into it, she's into it. I guess I just didn't expect that."

"You should talk to her about it."

"I don't think any amount of talking will be able to change my mind," said Jack glumly.

"It's interesting this is the one thing that's made you cringe."

"It's fucking dad and I know it—my dad," he added for clarification, and Logan started to understand what he was getting at. "Stupid fucking asshole. It just brings it back...makes me think about what he did to mom." Jack ran his fingers through his hair.

"Hey, it's okay." Logan went to sit on the bed next to Jack and put his hand on his stepbrother's shoulder comfortingly. "It totally makes sense why that would be a trigger for you." At an early age, Jack had seen—or heard, Logan didn't know—his dad hit his mom. It was no wonder the thought of doing that to his girlfriend made him cringe.

"Fuck," he moaned, putting his face in his hands once again. "I know it's stupid. It's in a different context. She wanted it. But I just can't stomach the thought of it."

"It's not stupid at all, Jack."

"What's stupid is that this is the only thing that really bothers me. Like, how can I enjoy pushing her around, restraining her, getting rough, but just slapping her makes me sick?"

"What your dad did to mom is fucked up. Domestic abuse is fucked up. You aren't like that. The fact that you don't want to hit your girlfriend...well, it's normal, you know? Just cause you like certain kinky things doesn't mean you like all of them."

"But she liked it. What if I can't be a good Dom? What if I'm not even one after all?"

Logan sighed. He hated seeing Jack beat himself up like this. "There isn't one type of Dom, Jack. And there isn't a right kind or a wrong kind. And you don't have to hit her to be a Dom."

"You don't seem to have a problem with it," muttered Jack.

"I'm a sadist," he shrugged.

"Really? But you're so...nice most of the time."

"Yeah. In real life. But sexually, I like an outlet."

"What's it like?"

"In what way?" Logan had never been asked that question before.

"What does it feel like when you hurt her?"

What a loaded question. Logan wanted to be nothing but honest with Jack when it came to matters of Killian but this felt like a hard one. How could he explain it? How could he say it without sounding like a monster? That voice in his mind that used to gnaw at him had resurfaced. He hadn't heard it for a long time.

"It's electric," Logan said finally. "It gives me butterflies to see," he swallowed, "fear in her eyes." He found himself unable to look at Jack directly. Even after everything they had done together—sharing Killian—he wouldn't have been surprised if this was what earned him a punch in the face. Not many people would understand. "There is this incredible connection I feel when I strike her."

Jack was quiet for a long time.

"I should have talked to you about it first," said Logan eventually. "I'm sorry, I didn't even think of it."

"No, it's okay," Jack sighed. "I just...might need your help if that's really what gets her going." Jack shook his head, and said, "I'll talk to her. Anyway, anything else I missed?"

Logan thought about it. "Not gonna lie, you missed probably the best family barbecue ever."

"Can't believe you guys barbecued without me," he said grumpily.

"It had nothing to do with the food," he said, trying not to look too pleased with himself. "Killian wore this short little dress and I wouldn't let her wear underwear. Kept slipping my fingers in her every chance I got. She was so worked up by the time I finally let her cum." Logan fought with himself, trying to decide how and what to tell Jack. It's not that there was anything he didn't want to tell him. He'd had an absolutely fucking amazing time with Killian. He just didn't know how to express that to Jack without sounding either like he was bragging or like his feelings crossed a line.

"Wish I could have been there for that," said Jack wistfully.

"We had fun, but I know she missed you like crazy."

"I'm glad to be back, but I appreciate you taking care of her this weekend."

"Thanks, bro, for letting me. And thank you for trusting me."

"Wouldn't trust anyone else with it, man." They exchanged a hug.

JACK

Killian came over as soon as he'd finished dinner. Jack took her straight to his room.

"I'm so glad you're back," she murmured, looking up at him.

"Me too," he agreed, wrapping his arms around her. It was exactly what he'd been longing for. He kissed her tenderly, savoring the feeling of her soft lips on his. "Did you have fun this weekend?"

"I did," she said. "But it doesn't change how much I wanted you home."

"Good." He pulled her onto to his bed so they could cuddle. "It was so hard not texting you constantly, but I didn't want to distract you from your time with Logan."

"You're so thoughtful, Jack," she smiled, stroking his cheek affectionately. "Was it weird knowing I was with someone else while you were away?"

"A bit. It didn't bother me, but it did make me kind of lonely," he admitted.

"I'm sorry you were lonely," she said earnestly, pressing her lips gently to his again. She pulled away, and said, "Jack," she paused, and he looked at her curiously, "when I asked you for the picture yesterday and I told you Logan sent me one—"

"You're not in trouble for soliciting dick pics from my brother," he reassured her, "if that's what you're worried about."

"Well, I didn't mean for it to come off as...rude?" she said, searching for the right word. "I wasn't trying to make you jealous or anything. I was just playing. But I realized afterwards it might not have come off like that."

"I didn't think it was rude, babe," he said. "I thought it was pretty amusing."

"Oh good," she said, looking relieved. "For the record," she added, "the picture did not include his dick. You can see it if you want."

"I will take your word for it," he chuckled. "No need to show me a picture of my brother's jizz."

"Thanks for being so chill about all this."

"Of course." He stroked her hair. "I want to give you as many experiences as I can. Besides, I get something out of this too," he reminded her. "I want your ass."

"Right now?" she said unsurely.

"No. Soon though," he said. "You sore?"

"Yes," she admitted.

"Hot." He pulled Killian on to him. "I'm gonna fuck you all night long, baby girl. I'm going to do it until I physically can't shoot another load. And if I fall asleep, it'll be with my dick inside you."

"God, I missed you," she said, looking at Jack longingly.

Jack kissed her passionately. He couldn't remember ever enjoying making out with someone as much as he did with Killian. He loved feeling so close to her. He didn't consciously realize he'd undressed her until she was naked in his arms.

"You seem overdressed," she observed, looking down at him.

"Maybe you should help me out with that."

She nodded, giving him a rather sultry smile. She put her hands on his stomach, pushing the fabric of his shirt up. Jack sat up so she could pull it off over his head. Her hands returned to his skin as soon as she had rid him of the garment. She touched his chest, her fingers slowly trailing down his stomach.

"You're so fucking hot," she said, admiring him longingly. "I love your body so much."

He could tell she meant it. And it made him feel good. Much as he didn't want to admit it, there might have been a tiny insecurity lurking there recently. Jack usually didn't have many doubts about his physical appearance, but he'd seen how lustily Killian had looked at Logan—not that he could blame her. Jack didn't come with a six-pack and tattoos... He was plenty strong and had big arms and chest from working in the lumber store their dad owned since he was 15, but he had more of a two-pack and lacked the purposefully gym sculpted muscles that Logan had. But Killian was so genuine it erased any fleeting doubts he might have had about if she'd still be attracted to him. She was, and she made sure he knew it.

She trailed kisses down the small line of soft dark hair on his stomach that disappeared beneath his pants. Her fingers curled on the waistband as she teased him with her lips. He was rigid with need by the time she rid him of the rest of his clothes. She ran her hands down his hips as she eyed his manhood appreciatively. His cock flexed excitedly as she wrapped her small hand around the base, holding him there while her tongue snaked out to touch the tip. He moaned in delight as she teased the head with her lips before taking it in her mouth and sucking slowly deeper.

Jack had to pull her back eventually. "That's enough, baby," he said. "I have other plans for this load."

Looking pleased, Killian acquiesced and slid up his body, trapping his erection between her thighs. Jack reached down and stroked Killian's slit; she was already well lubricated, so he guided his cock into her waiting pussy. She moaned softly at his invasion and sank his piece deeper in to her tight hole.

"I want you to tell me about each time you came for Logan," he told her, as she sat up and adjusted her position a bit. "As many orgasms as you can remember."

"There were a lot. The first one..." she thought about it, "was when I went over Saturday afternoon. He told me to masturbate but he was ignoring me while he worked. I tried to get his attention when I was about to cum, and he started choking me and didn't let me go until I finished cumming."

"Did you like being choked?" Jack asked lowly, reaching out and stroking her neck with his fingers.

"Yes," she moaned.

Jack could feel her squeeze down on his cock as she relived the moment. "Make yourself cum right now, baby. I can tell you need it," he murmured.

She nodded, bringing her fingers to her clit. His piece was buried deep inside her; she ground against him as she rubbed herself. Jack kept one hand on her throat while she rode him. Not choking her, but just enough to make her long for it.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. Jack felt her pussy throbbing around his cock while she peaked.

He only let her recover for a moment, before prompting, "Tell me about the next orgasm."

"The next one was so good," she said dreamily. "I was on my back across the bed. I had my legs spread and I was fingering myself."

"Keep playing with your little clitty while you tell me, baby," he instructed. "You're going to cum again."

Killian obediently resumed rubbing herself. "Logan was standing, jerking it right over my face. When I was ready to cum, I spread my lips and lifted my hips kind of—it was so filthy—and then I squirted. I got it on myself and all over the bed."

"Really, babe? That's amazing." Jack had been fucking her with growing enthusiasm while she told him the story.

"It was so hot, Jack. I wish you had seen. I can't wait to cum like that for you sometime."

"It's sounds incredible. You know how much that turns me on." Enough that he had to slow down a bit while he imagined it.

"It made Logan blow immediately too. He came all over me while I squirted."

"I bet you loved that, huh?" he said, knowingly.

"Yeah," Killian bit her lip, riding Jack with more urgency. "Jack...I'm a cumslut."

"I know it, baby," he stroked her hair. "Thinking about it is going to make you cum again, isn't it?"

"Yes," she moaned. Just a couple minutes later, she collapsed on him, shaking with pleasure.

Jack slowly slid his cock out and rolled to his side. He pulled her into a spoon position and guided his length towards her pussy from behind.

"I'm so sensitive now," she breathed.

"I bet."

She moaned quietly as he pulled her top leg over his own leg so her privates were nicely spread. He reached down and found her clit with one finger. He stroked her hot spot while his hardness glided in and out of her slick hole.

"Tell me the next one," said Jack, continuing to stimulate her.

"It was after he left me in the closet. Right when he got back. He didn't even let me get up. I just knelt there while he held a vibe to my clit and made me thank him while I came. It was really intense."

Jack ran his finger back and forth across her nub, enjoying the way she trembled at his touch. "Are you going to be a good girl and cum for me again?"

"Yes, Sir," she breathed. "Rub faster, please." Jack obliged. He kissed her neck. Grazed her with his stubble. Gave her a light, teasing bite. She writhed in his arms as he overwhelmed her with sensation, finally stilling as the pleasure started to ebb.

"Next orgasm," Jack instructed. He rather liked the position they were in, so he decided to stay there for a bit.

"The next one was while he was buried in my ass."

"Oh fuck, baby," Jack groaned longingly, "tell me everything. How was he taking you?"

"I started on my hands and knees, and he told me to fuck myself on his cock, so I had to push it in myself. Once I got comfortable, we sat up so we were kneeling together. He rubbed my clit while he fucked my ass slow and deep."

The thought of Killian fucking herself on Logan's dick drove Jack wild with lust. "Did you like how he made you do it, Killie?"

"It was great, Jack. I never thought anal would feel so good."

"You're such a good buttslut already, baby girl," he told her. He felt his balls churn as he praised her. "I can't wait to take you myself. Do you think you'll be able to handle that soon?"

"Yes," she breathed. "I'm really looking forward to it too."

She is looking forward to it. Actually looking forward to it! It was exactly what Jack hoped for. "Do you want Logan to watch when I fuck your butt for the first time?"

"Oh, please, yes!" she begged.

"God, you're such a dirty girl and I love it." Jack took her hand and moved it between her legs, letting her take over rubbing herself. "I need you to cum again for me, baby. I'm going to bust deep inside you when you do." He knew the feeling of her velvety insides contracting around his cock would push him over the edge.

"I've missed the feeling of your cum leaking out of my pussy," she murmured.

"I know, little girl," he growled. "I'll make sure it's dripping out of you all night."

Her hand moved quickly between her legs. "Oh, Jack," she moaned. "I needed my pussy fucked so badly."

"Yeah? Did it drive you crazy to only get anal all weekend?"

She nodded. "My pussy needs your cock."

The feeling was mutual. He'd needed to be inside her wetness so badly. The walls of her cunt bore down tightly, squeezing him in her soaked channel as though she wanted to keep him trapped in her forever. She reached over her shoulder, weaving her fingers through Jack's hair.

"I-I'm gonna cum, Jack," she gasped.

Her muscles spasmed around his shaft for the fourth time that night. Jack groaned, allowing her to milk his seed from him. He came for what felt like a long time, draining his balls completely in her. He didn't pull out until he felt himself start to soften. She rolled over and he wrapped his arms around her. Once he'd recovered for a few minutes, he pulled Killian on to him. He could feel his sperm leaking out of her and dripping onto his cock.

"Jack, what are you doing?" whined Killian, when he started teasing her again.

"Making you cum again."

"I don't know how much more I can take," she giggled, sounding sleepy.

"You have to, Killie. I need to hear about each one of the orgasms you had with my brother, and for each one, you are going to cum on my cock. It turns me on to know how much he pleasured you, but now I need to remind you who your real man is. I will make you cum over and over and mark you with my seed. I own you, little girl," he growled. "You're mine."

"I've always been yours, Jack," she whispered.

"I know." He kissed her neck, brushing her with his stubble. "Tell me about the next orgasm."

"The next day. I went over. He belted me. It made my pussy wet. He went down on me and had a finger in both of my holes. He made me say, I am a dirty girl. I am a slut for two brothers. I want to be their plaything, over and over until I came."

"Do it now." He was almost completely hard again. "Say it until you cum." Hearing Killian's mantra while he teased her hole with his cock was enough to make him stiff again.

"I am a dirty girl. I am a slut for two brothers. I want to be their plaything."

Jack slid his rod back into her hot hole, making her moan and grind her hips on him, forcing him deeply in.

"I am a dirty girl. I am a slut for two brothers. I want to be their plaything."

It was hot and filthy and true.

"I really don't think I can cum again," Killian breathed. "I'm sorry."

"I think you can," he said. She felt all hot and swollen around his cock. He was well lubed with her continued excitement. She was probably so sensitive, but he was fucking her really nicely. "Besides, I enjoy hearing you repeat your cute slut phrase."

"I am a dirty girl. I am a slut for two brothers. I want to be their plaything."

He'd already made her cum so many times in a row, he knew she wouldn't cum right away. But he wasn't in a hurry. He had all night.

"I am a dirty girl. I am a slut for two brothers. I want to be their plaything."

He could hear a squelch every time she bounced on his cock. He wished the lights were on; he loved watching her ride him.

"Oh, Jack," she whimpered quietly. "Again." Her pussy clenched gloriously on his shaft. She collapsed against his chest and he held her trembling body.

Jack fucked her slowly through her orgasm. He kept his pace steady, long after she'd stopped cumming.

"How many more to go?" asked Jack.

"I can't," she said shakily. "Three maybe. I can't go anymore."

"That's okay, baby girl," he said soothingly, stroking her hair. "Don't worry about cumming. Just keep fucking my dick nice and slow."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face against him. He could feel her breath in his ear when she whispered, "Like this, Sir?" She was grinding her hips slow and firm into his.

12